Filled with Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,350 Followers

"No, it makes you straight," Rudy said, laughing. "And you're all right in my book."

A month passed before the first time Rudy and Jacob jerked-off together. They didn't touch each other, but they both watched the other man stroking and caressing his hard cock. "Is this gay?" Jacob asked.

"Not yet," Rudy assured him before groaning and filling his free hand with his thick, creamy load. Watching his eruption pushed Jacob's libido from close to climax. He came, too, mimicking Rudy's choice of catching his load in the palm of his hand. "Dare you to taste it," Rudy said, licking his palm.

Jacob shrugged and followed roommate's lead. His cumshot felt warm and tasted slightly salty. It wasn't a bad taste.

"Now you're getting closer to switching sides," Rudy said, laughing. "Especially if you liked it."

"I didn't hate it," Jacob admitted.

"You're not straight. You're at least curved. Maybe even slightly bent," Rudy said, as if it was a badge of honor. But he also gave Jacob a warning, "Careful who finds out. Most people will call you gay."

"Because I ate my own cum?"

"It's a start," Rudy said with a happy grin. "Ever watch gay porn?" Jacob shook his head. Why would he? Watching women fucking and sucking had always been enough for him. But later, in private, he gave it a try. Though he had gotten hard and successfully jerked-off while watching, it didn't do a lot for him. Seeing naked women still meant more to him.


Feeling Liam's hard cock in his hand felt good and as Jacob's cock grew long and strong, Liam's gentle tugging felt better and better. Touching Liam while being touched by him became a feedback loop of pleasure. Jacob glanced around the room and noticed they were the only two touching. Even Mason had released Terry's hard prick. "Sorry," Jacob mumbled.

"You're fine," Amy said, wearing her happiest smile. "Enjoy being naked and hard. Today's a celebration of maleness. You don't have to touch or be touched, but I hope you do. Tease without pleasing, okay?" There were compliant nods around the room.

Jacob looked for Joy and didn't see her. At some point, she had slipped away. It must have happened while he was busy touching Liam. Had that bothered her? Embarrassed or shamed her? Without a way of knowing, he dismissed the thoughts. He wasn't here for her.

"Are you still up for a casting?" Amy asked Terry. He said he was and Amy invited anyone interested into her studio space, which turned out to be the attached, one car garage.

The small group of naked men followed her through the kitchen where Blaze sat on a stool in front of a breakfast bar loaded with bottles of liquor like an array of magic potions. Fruit, cheese, and sliced vegetables sat along another stretch of counter. Amy pointed out that everything was organic because of course it was. Harold helped himself, barely glancing up at the naked parade working past him while Blaze's gaze fell lower, admiring every hard cock.

Joy knelt in one corner of the garage stirring a five gallon bucket of goo. Terry was invited to sit on long-legged stool covered in a sheet. Amy picked up a jar of Vaseline and offered it to him. "Why don't you do it for me?" Terry asked.

"I don't want to get my hands greasy," she said, passing the jar to Vaseline to Joy. "Honey? Would you mind?"

"Not at all," Joy said, using two fingers to scoop out a large dollop of the yellow petroleum-based product. Seeing her fingers coated prompted Jacob to remember when she had done the same thing before using her fingers on him. His excited cock throbbed as if his body could remember those days, too.

Joy smeared the creamy lubricant along Terry's hard cock before gripping his long, veiny length of manhood. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and her hand made a wet smacking sound as she worked up and down. "You're throbbing. Does that feel good?" she asked, giggling.

"With all this eye candy, I'd be a fool not to be," Terry said, eyeing the cadre of hard, naked men standing in a half circle around him. "It's like a smorgasbord of dick."

Jacob watched the hand he once knew so intimately caressing this other man. He watched Joy's facial reaction, reading her and noticing the look of pleasure on her face. She wore a half-smile as she worked him over, carefully coating each magnificent inch of the porn star's big dick. Jacob recognized that half-grin of hers. It was the same crooked grin she would get before asking if he wanted to be filled with Joy.

He made it a point to look around the room, noticing how the other guys were intently watching the unexpected show. He noticed their hard cocks, how Frank and Keith were stroking themselves, and the way Liam's big prick throbbed. Liam was probably wishing he was the one stroking Terry. Jacob could relate, he wouldn't mind doing it, either. Finally, he realized Amy was watching him.

You okay? she asked, mouthing the words without speaking them aloud. Jacob nodded before looking down at his hard cock. The only problem Jacob had seeing Joy stroking Terry was wishing he was doing it with her.

"And what would you like to do with all those dicks?" Joy asked, caressing Terry's balls and making sure they were as well coated as his hard cock.

"I want all of them," Terry admitted with a slight, needful rasp slipping into his voice. It was a thought Jacob shared.


Jacob had been drunk the first time he had gone down on Rudy. Drunk, but fully in control of his faculties.

"Just so you know, I know what I'm about to do," Jacob told Rudy as he slipped to the floor in front of his roommate. They had moved past watching each other jerking-off months ago. It wasn't something they did all the time. Rudy had made it clear he wanted more from a man than Jacob would ever be willing to give. But, in the privacy of their dorm room, when they were both horny enough to get naked together, a helping hand was still a helping hand.

"If you do this, it makes you closer to being gay," Rudy cautioned, stroking his cock and smiling down at Jacob.

"Only if I like it, right?" Jacob asked, replacing Rudy's hand with his own. Though Rudy's cock wasn't any longer than Jacob's cock, it was fatter. Rudy's thickness accentuated that he wasn't touching himself when he was touching Rudy. If it was gay for Jacob to touch Rudy cock's, then screw it. Why not suck it? Would that make him gayer?

"Fair warning, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"Go for it," Jacob said, experimenting with his first lick of another man's prick. Rudy's cock felt hot and pleasant against his tongue. As far as Rudy coming in his mouth, Jacob wouldn't have gotten on his knees if he hadn't expected that to happen. What he didn't expect was how fast it happened.

"Holy fuck!" Rudy cried out, squirming and holding the back of Jacob's head as his orgasm erupted from somewhere deep inside his balls. He erupted, pumping one hot spray of his cream after another deep inside his roommate's mouth. His orgasm lasted a long time before he asked, "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

Jacob was disappointed that Rudy hadn't lasted longer. Feeling a cock inside his mouth had felt strangely familiar. Jacob had recognized the terrain of veins, cockhead, ridge around the cockhead, and that tiny spot left behind by a man's circumcision. There were things he had felt women do to him that had wanted to try on Rudy. He was still experimenting with trying different things when Rudy had reached his peak. "You came too fast," he complained.

"Fuck you," Rudy laughed. "That's what happens when someone is good at sucking dick."

"I was that good?" Jacob asked, without any way of measuring his skill.

"Shut the fuck up," Rudy said, still laughing as he shook his head. "I just got the best BJ of life from a straight guy."

"Not very straight," Jacob admitted. "I think I liked doing that."

"Can I do you?"

"It's okay if you don't," he said, unsure how he felt about having a guy doing that to him. "Maybe I can just jerk off?"

"If you want," Rudy said, looking confused. He fondled Jacob's balls while Jacob tugged himself to a good orgasm.

A couple days passed before Rudy asked about it and Jacob didn't have a good answer why he had refused a reciprocal blow job in return. "I like doing the sucking," he decided, well aware of how foolish that answer sounded.

"Want to do it again?" Rudy asked.

Jacob couldn't tell if he was serious or joking. "Sure, if you want."

"I'm serious," Rudy said, rubbing the front of his pants.

"Pull it out," Jacob said, already knowing he would if Rudy would. They both did and it didn't feel as if Rudy lasted any longer the second time.

"You should give lessons," Rudy said, sounding both winded and amazed.


Joy left the garage/studio space to wash her hands. She left behind Terry's long, hard cock glistening with Vaseline and looking so good. Amy picked up her camera and snapped a few pictures before setting it aside. She pulled the bucket of goo closer. "I need you to stay completely hard until this cures," Amy said, dipping her hands into the gray mixture before slathering it on Terry.

"No problem," Terry assured her, smiling and watching her. "It's warm, is that normal?"

"Yeah, you have to mix it with warm water. It turns solid as it cools." Amy scooped more from the bucket and kept working. What she was doing was interesting in a different way than watching Joy lubing Terry. She answered questions from the onlookers about what she was using and how it worked. "Later, I can make casts from this mold."

"Can I have one?" Liam asked.

"I thought you were a top?" Frank asked him.

"More of a switch," the skinny man said. "But if you want to bend over, I'll prove how much of a top I am."

"Tease," Keith said, surprising Jacob. He would never have guessed the muscular body-builder would be willing to bottom for anyone. Apparently, he wasn't the only one who found that surprising as several heads turned, giving Keith a surprised look. "What? I never said I was straight."

"Be glad I'm covered in plaster or latex or whatever the hell this crap is," Terry said with a big grin. "Because I'll be more than happy to find out if you're really a bottom."

Mason looked confused and asked what the difference was between being a top and a bottom. Liam explained it was shorthand for whether a guy preferred giving or receiving it up the ass. "And you like it both ways, that's why you're a switch?" Mason asked, catching on.

"More a top, but I'll switch it up for the right guy," Liam said, eyeing Terry.

"We might have to fight for the bottom," Terry joked.

"Am I the only one who's more into oral than anal?" Mason asked.

"I'm oral only," Jacob offered just as Joy walked back into the studio. Her eyes went wide.

"Since when?" she asked.

"Oh-oh, someone's getting called out," Keith said, laughing.

"How would you know?" Frank asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"We dated," Jacob explained, quickly adding, "A long time ago."

Joy stared questions at Jacob he couldn't decipher. She looked puzzled and confused. "Have you switched sides?" she finally asked.


As much as Jacob found Rudy funny and entertaining company, his roommate had one trait he couldn't respect, Rudy was the worst person to ever carry a secret. As the joke goes, a secret is something you tell the rest of the world to never repeat, but what if the secret you're given was never spoken? That's how Jacob expected Rudy to treat his willingness to give his roommate blowjobs.

Jacob gave Rudy blowjobs because it was fun. He enjoyed the sensation of feeling another man's cock between his lips. It felt both wrong and sexy at the same time. The sensation of wrongness was easily explained. Most members of modern society didn't consider it normal for a heterosexual man to enjoy sucking a dick. Jacob didn't care too much about society's opinion. Though he had only begun earning his degree in Philosophy, Jacob had long ago discarded society's sheep-like opinions as red herrings on the pathway to truth.

The sexy sensation of touching another man's hard prick fascinated Jacob. As much as he loved women (and he had several girlfriends from high school ready to vouch for his love and lust for women), a man's arousal was different. A man wore his arousal outside of his body, in plain view, where the world could detect his condition. Touch a man's prick in the right way, and you received immediate feedback. You could feel his cock growing, swelling, and eventually throbbing beneath your touch or inside your mouth. There wasn't any guesswork about what was happening.

What Jacob couldn't figure out was the appeal of another man's orgasm. Whenever he watched porn, seeing the performer getting off was important. He needed to see that blast, that eruption of satisfaction and ultimate pleasure. Jacob assumed his pleasure was wrapped up in having firsthand knowledge of what it felt like to have a man's orgasm. He knew how it felt to have your balls tighten up in anticipation, to feel your buttocks squeezing together, and to have that rhythmic pulsing behind, sometimes so hard that your hips had to thrust, too.

Nothing in his years of experience felt as good as releasing his orgasm while buried inside a hot, wet pussy. While that was best, so was shooting a load against a willing tongue and inside an equally hot and wet mouth. His truth was simple, orgasms felt good, even if his was offering his orgasm to a Kleenex, his palm, or spraying it into the wild. Orgasms were fun to have, fun to watch happen, and as he had learned while on his knees in front of his gay roommate, fun to catch in your mouth, too.

Jacob never felt subservient on his knees and sucking on Rudy's fat prick. He understood the metaphorical suggestion behind the position. If he was on his knees servicing Rudy, didn't that place him in a subservient position? How could one be a man if they were kneeling? Except when you put a man's prick between your lips and who is in control? Not the man offering his most prized piece of anatomy to an orifice designed for biting, chopping, cutting, and tearing off flesh.

"I thought you were straight?" asked Brian, one of Rudy's many gay friends who would pop by to visit. Rudy was in class and expected any minute.

"I am," Jacob said, confused by the question while letting in the tall, good-looking man.

"Straight, but. . ." Brian said with a smirk.

"Just straight," Jacob insisted, still confused by the comment.

"It's okay, I won't out you."

Annoyed, he asked, "As what?"

Brian made a motion with his hand while poking his tongue into his cheek, pantomiming a blowjob. His smirk turned into a big grin, destroying the illusion.

"What did Rudy tell you?"

"That you give good head. It's nothing to be ashamed about. Honestly, I'm jealous that you would do him and not me."


"I haven't switched sides," Jacob told Joy, apparently confusing her even more. "I'm oral only with guys. Well, oral and hand jobs." He looked around the group of men for a ruling. "Do hand jobs count as being gay?"

"I think anything sexual with another guy brands you as gay to someone," Mason offered.

"My wife would see standing around hard with five other guys as gay," Frank suggested.

"Well, as a gay man, can I have a vote?" Keith asked. "You bi-guys confuse me. I mean, how do you go from loving pussy one minute to loving dick the next?"

"Amen," Liam said.

"I go both ways and I don't see a problem with it," Terry offered.

"Not all of us have as many choices as you," Frank told him.

"And some of us have limits. I don't mind sucking dick, but I'd rather have a girl sucking mine," Jacob said.

"Really?" Joy asked. "What about taking it up the butt? Was that just for me?"

There were a couple playful hoots and hollers from the other guys, adding to the open, locker room feeling of the moment. Being naked and hard had leveled the playing field between the six men.

"You've been my only top," Jacob confessed to Joy.

"Lucky bitch," Liam muttered, drawing laughter from the group.

"I've wanted my wife to do my backside for years, but she won't go there," Frank complained.

"It was just with a dildo she had," Jacob said, feeling slightly embarrassed telling his secrets.

"And he kept it," Joy said.

"How long does this take to dry, cure, setup or whatever?" Terry asked Amy about the mold she had built around his hard prick.

"Not much longer. Can you stay hard that long?"

"I'm a professional, baby," he said. Grinning, he looked at the other guys, "And I have lots of eye candy, too."

Glancing over her shoulder, Amy found Joy, "Honey? Would mind setting up the camera?" At some point, Jacob hoped he would learn why Amy called Joy "Honey," but that could wait. Standing near the end of the other four guys sporting hard-ons, Jacob watched Joy work.

A long canvas tarp hung from the ceiling of the garage turned studio and was draped across the floor. Several umbrella lights stood on tripods, too, standing sentry over the modeling space. Joy verified the arrangement, turning on lights and checking the camera's view. Jacob couldn't stop staring at her. It felt strange seeing her after all these years. Except for the color of her hair, she looked the same. Opening a small crack inside his heart, he felt the beginnings of a dull ache. Unable to close the tiny crack, he put the ache in its place. That was an old wound, one long since healed, and the scars had made him stronger. It was okay to want. It was okay to miss what he thought they once had. Joy was a fond memory, the person who taught him the meaning of the word "Love." At some point, he would find that again. He turned his attention back to Amy.

Terry was standing while Joy held her mold. "Just ease backwards," she said. He nodded, backed away, and removed his cock from its prison. As soon as he was free, his cock bounced upwards, as hard as when the molding process had begun. "Perfect," Amy said, all smiles. Terry's prick still glistened from the coating of Vaseline. "If you want to clean up, you know where the bathroom is." Terry nodded and went back inside the house.

Amy set aside her mold, faced the remaining line-up of five men sporting hard-ons, and asked Mason, "Care to go first?" Taking his hand, she led him center stage on the canvas tarp. "So beautiful," she said, looking at his hard cock. She had Joy make adjustments to the umbrella lights and asked Mason to turn this way and that.

It was difficult to tell when Amy was satisfied with her results. "I need you harder," Amy said, moving the stool Terry had used to the center of the canvas tarp. She took more pictures while Mason groped his cock and balls. Amy offered little encouragements, "So good. So hot. So beautiful," she said but it her expressions didn't match her words. "Can you show me how you do it when you masturbate?"

"Yeah, I guess," the older gentleman said, nodding and adjusting how he caressed his private parts.

After a few minutes, Amy said, "Better." Her lights began flashing more often and the passion returned to her voice. "I want to see it all the power and strength of your hard cock. Show it to me. Let me see you in all your glory." Mason's cock grew longer, thicker, and looked more excited. Amy didn't ask him to move. Instead, she pulled the camera from the tripod and began moving around the space. "So strong. So powerful. I love it. I want it."

Joy worked behind the scenes. Without instruction, she repositioned lights, keeping Amy's shadow away from her subject. Jacob watched them work as a team in synchronized harmony. Occasionally, Amy would wave at Joy, making a generic gesture that Joy instantly understood. Jacob wondered how they met and how long they had worked together. None of it mattered, he was only curious.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,350 Followers