Filled with Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,347 Followers

"Perfect!" Amy cried out, moving the long legged stool from beneath Mason, forcing him to stand. "Hands behind your back, please. This is what I want. This is what the world needs to see."

Mason's cock throbbed without a touch. He wore a frustrated look on his face. "I'm so close," he moaned.

"And it shows," Amy said, moving here and there for her pictures.

The men standing in the shadows could see the change in Mason's excitement level. Each of them could empathize with how strong and hard his prick looked. The head had turned a darker red and its throbbing: practice throbs, a precursor to an orgasm Mason wouldn't yet have. Jacob stared intently at Mason's hard prick and wrestled with knowing he wanted to do more than just look at Mason.


"I can't believe you told anyone," Jacob complained to Rudy as soon as he arrived back to their dorm room.

"Bitch," Rudy said, glaring at Brian.

"I didn't tell anyone," Brian said.

"But you did," Jacob said, staring down Rudy.

"Just Brian," Rudy said, as if that was an acceptable difference instead of proving Jacob's point. "And Brian's cool."

"He did say you were fabulous at doing it," Brian said, as if Jacob's skill should matter.

"Hell, whip it out and find out for yourself," Jacob grumbled.

"Really?" Brian asked, as Jacob's sarcasm flew past him.

"Sure. Why not?" he groaned, rolling his eyes.

"I'm serious, because I'll really do it," Brian said, looking to Rudy for help understand Jacob's tone.

Rudy set the record straight. "He's kidding." Jacob shook his head, amazed that anyone could be that unfamiliar with sarcasm. Rudy laughed. "I know, he's pretty to look at, but not too bright."

"Do you mean me?" Brian asked, proving the point.

Brian got his wish later that night. After dinner together, the threesome went back to Jacob and Rudy's dorm room. They started off sharing YouTube videos until Rudy insisted on showing them a funny video on a porn-tube site. That led to clicking on another video, followed by another one, until they had spent over an hour watching increasingly harder core porn. "What's your favorite video?" Brian asked Jacob.

"Probably lesbian porn, right?" Rudy joked.

"Actually, no," Jacob said, taking control of the computer. He brought up a compilation video where someone had cut together orgasming cock after orgasming cock. While every prick in the video ejaculated on the face, tongue, or body of a woman, neither Rudy nor Brian seemed to care.

"O-M-G!" Brian squealed, actually saying the letters and not the words. "Look at that load!"

"I want to be her, and her, and her," Rudy said during a quick series of cuts.

"Me too," Jacob muttered to himself, except both men heard him.

"I'll volunteer to help," Brian said, holding his hand between his legs.

"Pull it out," Rudy told his friend. "See what happens."

"I won't tell," Brian said, pulling open his pants and fishing out his hard prick. "And you don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Sitting on Jacob's other side; Rudy did much the same, except Rudy actually shoved his pants off.

"You know you want to," Rudy softly told Jacob. He slipped his hand into Jacob's lap, squeezing the lump he found there.

Jacob couldn't take his eyes off Brian's hard cock. He watched Brian slowly caressing himself, petting his long, thin prick while Jacob fought against his desire.


Amy passed her camera to Joy and thanked Mason, "You were perfect."

"Thanks," he said, holding his hard cock and looking very frustrated. "If I promise I can get hard again, is it okay if I, um, take care of myself?"

"Can I photograph you doing it?"

Mason thought about it for a moment before asking, "Can I just, you know, do it?" He paused before adding, "Alone."

"Sure," Amy said, smiling and giving him a tiny peck on the cheek. "Terry can show you where the bathroom is."

Jacob watched Mason heading towards the door where Terry stood. He had missed noticing when Terry had returned. The porn star's eyes worked over Mason. "This way," the well-tanned man said, leading the way through the kitchen. Jacob realized that meant walking past Blaze, too. He briefly wondered how strange this must be for the DJ/Caterer.

Amy considered the remaining four men for a moment, her eyes as much on their excited pricks as their faces. She looked at Jacob and asked, "Do you mind posing with another man?"

"Not at all," Jacob said, stepping forward. Joy looked surprised and that prompted him to smile. "Can I pose with Liam?" he asked.

"Perfect," Amy said, pulling the skinny, gay man to the canvas. She positioned the men side-by-side, studying how they looked before nodding. She snapped a couple pictures. "Can you face each other?" They did and held still for several more flashes.

With the camera focused on their midsections, Jacob looked down, studying how his cock looked alongside Liam's. They were of similar length and girth. Jacob's prick throbbed, an involuntary sign of his excitement. He glanced up at Liam to see if the other man noticed. The slender blonde smiled, "You're hot."

"Face me again," Amy requested. Beyond the bright lights, it was difficult to see the other people as anything more than shadows. Every flash of the lights temporarily blinded Jacob. He blinked away dots and wondered how professional models dealt with it. The lights were warm and he felt more exposed than when he stood among the rest of the guys. Blaze had turned up the volume of the music again. Was she watching? Had she peeked into the garage turned studio to see what was happening?

And what about Joy? Jacob could barely make out her whisper thin frame moving about on the other side of those bright lights. How did Joy feel seeing him again? Was it strange seeing him naked and hard? He stood a little straighter and inhaled a deep, calming breath. Let her look. Let her see.

"You're okay touching?" Amy asked. They said they were. "Can you grab each other?"

Crossing his arm over Liam's arm, Jacob wrapped his hand around the other man's hard prick. "Lucky," one of the guys in the shadows mumbled and that's how Jacob felt, too.

"Feel good?" Liam asked, giving Jacob's cock a squeeze.

"You feel really good," Jacob said, squeezing Liam's cock and making it clear what he was enjoying the most. "I miss doing this."

"Posing nude?" Liam asked, looking confused.

"No, holding one of these," Jacob corrected, giving Liam another squeeze.

"Wish you could do more than hold it."

"Me, too," Jacob said without thinking.

"How much more?" Amy asked him.

"Maybe a lot more," Jacob hedged.

"Could you hold each other's balls?" she asked. "That's good, but I need to see the rest, too." They adjusted their grips so their hard cocks still showed.

Liam did more than hold Jacob's balls; he played with them, too. He gently squeezed Jacob, tugged on his sac, and wiggled his fingers. "You know, two can play at that game," Jacob said, chuckling while he did the same back to Liam.

"You guys are having too much fun," Amy said, noticing their play.

"Is that allowed?" Jacob asked.

"It's encouraged," she said. "As long as you don't get each other off."

"Aw," Liam complained.

"At least not yet," she amended, before asking them to face each other once more. She had them pretend to jerk-off while their hard cocks were aimed at each other. Jacob didn't pretend. Being hard felt good and being excited felt even better. Then she had them touching each other again. The change in how Liam's cock felt told Jacob that Liam hadn't been pretending, either.

"Does it bother you to know we're being watched?" he asked Jacob.

"Does it feel that way?" he asked, as his cock throbbed inside Liam's hand.


While Jacob couldn't take his eyes off Brian's long, thin prick, dropping to his knees in front of him still felt like doing too much. He wanted to do it, but couldn't. Rudy undid Jacob's pants and fished out his hard cock, which attracted Brian's attention. "Can I do you?" Brian asked.

"Stand up," Jacob said, deflecting his question.

Brian smiled, stood, and pushed his pants down. "Like this?" he asked, caressing his long cock.

"You can't ever tell," Jacob said before leaning over and making the mistake of drawing Brian's hard cock between his lips. His mouth instantly registered two things at once. First, that he was sucking cock again. Second, this wasn't Rudy's cock. The differences were striking. Brian's prick was long and narrow compared to Rudy's fat cock. Gone were the little landmarks Jacob's tongue had come to recognize. Brian's veins were more pronounced and his cock swelled just past the head. Jacob adapted to the changes.

"He's good, isn't he?" Rudy asked.

"Fuck yeah he is," Brian groaned.

"Do it," Rudy said, leaning against Jacob and pushing on the back of his head. "Suck that cock." Jacob gagged when Brian unexpectedly touched the back of his throat. He took a deep breath and pushed past his gag reflex. If the women in porn could deep-throat, Jacob was sure he could do it, too.

"Oh fuck!" Brian squealed. "He's taking all of it!"

"He's a man-bitch," Rudy giggled. "He loves that cock. You should feel how hard he is." Rudy's hand remained between Jacob's legs, tugging and pulling on Jacob's hard cock. Jacob felt his cock throbbing and tried ignoring it. "Suck it, bitch," Rudy cooed. "Suck him good and then you can suck me, too." Jacob's cock throbbed harder. Rudy didn't miss it. "Oh, you like that idea, don't you?"

"Hm-mm," Jacob moaned.

"Admit it, straight-boy. You're a cocksucker. You're addicted to it."

"Stop it," Jacob gasped, pulling away from Brian's wet, hard cock precisely long enough to say those two words.

"You stop it," Rudy said, putting one of Jacob's hands in his lap. Jacob's fingers wrapped around the fat, familiar feeling slab of man-meat and squeezed. "Tell me you don't want that."

Jacob couldn't. It had little to do with the cock inside his mouth and everything to do with whatever part of his psyche that had broken. Right or wrong, having a hard cock between his lips felt good and he wanted Brian to cum in his mouth. He wanted to feel Brian's hot cream shooting and splashing against his tongue. And then he wanted to earn Ruby's cum shot, too.

"Oh fuck, I'm close," Brian groaned.

"Go for it. He's a cumslut. He loves to guzzle it," Rudy said, forcing Jacob's head forward.

"Yes!" Brian called out and his cock erupted, draining his balls, and pumping wave after wave of hot, creamy cum deep inside Jacob. "Damn," Brian sighed, pulling away and collapsing in his chair. "Damn, damn, hot damn."

"Now me," Rudy said, standing and twisting Jacob's head in his direction. He pressed his cock forward and Jacob welcomed him inside his mouth. Rudy didn't stop his gleeful teasing. "Take it, straight-boy. Suck it. Show Brian how good you are at sucking dick." Jacob felt his face heating up. He felt humiliated and excited at the same time. He felt a thrill he wouldn't feel again until Joy came into his life.


"Okay guys, we need to break. My memory card is full," Amy said, holding out her camera for Joy. Amy stepped closer to the men, cradling their faces while she smiled at them. "You did great, both of you."

"Thanks," Jacob said, unsure what to do next. As his swollen cock throbbed with need, he understood how Mason had felt after his turn in front of the camera.

Amy faced the other guys, suggesting everyone grab a beverage and something to eat. She joined Joy at the computer and watched her photos appearing. "That one's hot."

"So is that one," Joy said.

Jacob followed the train of naked men heading into the kitchen. "Are you as excited as me?" he heard Amy asking Joy. Just before he stepped into the kitchen, he heard Joy say she was.

Blaze passed out drinks and flirted with the guys while they filled small plates with cheese, fruit, and vegetables. She quickly established a party-like atmosphere among the six naked men. Whether it was part of her job or part of her personality, Blaze made sure the men mixed with each other and didn't shy away from keeping the sexual energy high. "You're staring at dick as much me," she teased Frank. "Hungry for some tube steak?" The pale skinned man with the middle aged spread beamed from her attention. Pulling Keith close, she sprayed a streak of whipped cream along his dick before asking Frank, "Want some dessert?"

"It's not going to lick itself off," Keith said, feeding his hard cock to the slightly overweight man.

"What about you?" she asked Mason, grabbing his hand and pulling him away from a conversation with Terry. "Why aren't you hard?"

"I might have taken care of myself once already," he said, grinning wildly.

"Oh bullshit, you sexy gray fox. You've got more to give. See if this helps," she pulled Liam over, too, positioning the youngest man in the group in front of the oldest. "If he can't make you hard, you need to go home."

"Am I allowed to touch?" Liam asked Blaze.

"Touch? I wanted to see you suck!" Without hesitating, Liam dropped to his knees and drew Mason's half-hearted hard-on between his lips. While Liam worked, several of the guys watched the free show. "I think you like being watched," Blaze told Mason.

"Guilty as charged," he admitted with a smile as his hard-on was fully restored.

Jacob noticed Harold sitting on stool off to one side. He didn't watch the show. Instead, he kept his eyes on Blaze, smiling with her, but clearly ready to step in if she showed the slightest sign of distress. He was busy trying to read how the big man might be taking this crazy situation when Amy slipped alongside of him. "He's straight," she said.

"I figured," Jacob said, surprised he hadn't noticed the attractive woman approaching. "Just wondering what's he's thinking."

"I'll find out for you," she said, attracting Harold's attention and having a quick conversation via sign language. She laughed and ended their conversation by running her inverted fist up the center of body, as if tracing a line with her thumb. "He says it's too much dick for him, how I owe him big time, and I told him I was proud of him." She repeated the last gesture. She made a couple additional gestures for Harold's benefit, ones that made him smile. "And I just reminded him that Blaze wants to sleep with him."

"Can I ask how you know Joy?"

"Honey?" Amy asked, either correcting him or making sure they were talking about the same person. "Sure, you can ask, but it's not my place to tell you."

"Can I at least ask why you call her 'Honey?'"

"Because she's that kind of sweet," she replied as Joy walked in from the garage.

"We're ready to go," she reported while giving Jacob an uncertain smile. He noticed her eyes flickering across his body before landing on his face. "Your pictures look really good."

"Thanks," he said, finding his own smile. "It's good to see you."

"It's good seeing you, too," she said, looking flustered. She turned to Amy, "Want to finish the solo shots?"

"Sure thing," Amy said, snagging Keith's arm as he walked passed.

Careful not to bump into any of the naked men, Harold waded through passed them and leaned against a section of counter that faced the door, putting himself in a position to monitor whatever was happening in the studio while still keeping his eyes on Blaze. Jacob decided it was time to see if Blaze knew how to mix a Long Island Iced Tea.


Brian stroked his satisfied cock while he watched Jacob sucking on Rudy. "Yeah, do it," Brian softly cheered. "Suck it. Suck it good. You know you love that dick. You know you want it." Jacob moaned because Brian was right. He wanted that dick. He wanted all the dick. He wanted every dick he could get in his mouth, cumming, squirting, and spraying its seed against this tongue. He wanted to suck every cock of every man every made.

"Take it," Rudy said with his hand on the back Jacob's head. "Take all of that fat fuck stick. We're going to turn you gay yet."

No you won't, Jacob thought as he greedily lapped up Rudy's first droplet of pre-cum.I will always want pussy. He didn't share his thoughts with either man. They wouldn't care. They wouldn't believe him, and even if they did, they certainly wouldn't understand him.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Brian asked, ignoring that Jacob's mouth was too full to answer. He was always foolish about noticing the obvious.

"He still dates girls," Rudy answered for him. "Skanky whores, probably, who can't suck dick as well as he can."

"Does your girlfriend you know you like dick?" Brian asked, as if Jacob had answered through Rudy's mouth.

"No," he said as his cock throbbed harder than ever. He gripped his prick, tugging on himself while sucking his roommate. That wasn't something he usually did. Usually, he would suck off Rudy and then jerk-off while Rudy watched, eyeing his prick and pumping hand as if he was jealous.

"What if she finds out?" Brian asked.

"Shut up," Rudy snapped at him.

"Maybe she'll like it. Maybe it can be their hobby or something?"

"You're an idiot." Rudy groaned as his cock swelled from Jacob's oral attention.

An image flickered in Jacob's mind of Amber-Lynn seeing him sucking cock. For a fraction of a second, he saw her pretty face staring wide-eyed at him, perfectly framed by her short, black hair that curled under at the ends, nearly cupping her chin. Amber-Lynn was a reluctant cocksucker. She would suck him for a while, but never to conclusion. I get too excited and want to feel you inside of me, she would tell him. Amber-Lynn hadn't realized it yet, but her lack of love for giving blowjobs had forever reduced her to temporary girlfriend status and nothing more.

But that momentary flicker of an image had a deep impact on Jacob. He knew it would never be her, but was there another woman? His mind cycled through names and faces of past girlfriends, women who enjoyed sucking dick. Could be Nicole? Brianna? Cyleste? Would any one of them enjoy seeing him do this? He settled on Cathy; she loved dick and loved to masturbate. She loved everything about sex. Cathy would like this. Cathy would get off seeing this. Cathy would get him off as he sucked dick.

"Oh fuck," Rudy cried out as his orgasm neared. His cock began throbbing, making way for what was about to happen. Jacob furiously pulled on his cock, locking his mind around the idea of Cathy watching him, seeing his mouth full of dick, and her knowing this fat dick was going to fill his eager mouth with a creamy load. His hand became her hand, tugging, pulling, and jerking him off as Rudy came in his mouth. As Rudy filled his mouth with his sweet and salty tang, Jacob came, too. It was the first time he came while sucking cock.


Over and over, one of the two artists returned to the kitchen, picked another man, and led him to the studio for a solo shoot. Each time, the man returned to the kitchen looking harder and in more need than when he left. Blaze's role changed as she kept the drinks flowing and restocked the food. Instead of encouraging the guys to be randy, she was pulling them back from going too far. "You might want to save that hard-on," she gently told Liam who had offered his hard cock to Keith's hand. "Mason, you already came once today, are you sure you can do it three times?" she said when Frank offered a blowjob.

Even Terry, the porn star professional, and Jacob were chided by Blaze. Terry had returned from his solo shoot and stood in front of Jacob, his hard cock throbbing with unreleased need. "Honey said you were straight," Terry told him, offering his hard-on.

Jacob caressed the porn star's big prick. "She doesn't know me as well as she thinks."

Terry pulled on Jacob's dick. "How much doesn't she know?"

"She doesn't know how much I want this fat dick in my mouth," Jacob said, sliding down the wall until he was kneeling. This was a cock fat enough to bring flashbacks of Rudy. Jacob began sucking.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,347 Followers