Filled with Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,352 Followers

Jacob wasn't sure if he had convinced the couple to buy the piece, but he didn't care anymore. As dozens of eyes stared at him, he realized this wasn't about him or Joy or the picture showing his hard-on leaking a droplet of pre-cum. This was bigger than all of that and they needed to know that. All of them did. From the trio of art hating critics to the rest of the idiots he had heard disparaging Amy's effort at doing something outside life's expectations.

He faced the crowd and found a voice he didn't know he had. "Guys have dicks that get hard. Their dicks swell with pride and when that happens, the only that matters is relief. It's how we're wired. On that one Saturday, six of us paraded around naked and hard for Amy and each other. Does it matter if we were straight or gay, bi or in denial? I think we did it because we wanted you to see our dicks. We wanted you to see us hard, excited, and in our prime. At that moment when we feel strongest, weakest, and most in need."

People kept staring at him, was he reaching them? Jacob didn't know. He pushed through the semi-circle of people around him and pointed at the photograph of Terry. "You see this guy? He's a fucking show-off. I know for sure he loves showing off his dick." He spun and pointed to an oil painting of Frank. "And this guy? His wife has no idea how much he wants it up the ass." He jabbed a finger at Liam's massive prick near the beginning of the exhibit, "This guy is gay as hell." Then a shot of Keith's prick colored over in markers, "And he's a body builder, though you'd never know by looking at dick, would you?" He stepped past the well-dressed couple to point at a photograph of Mason's swollen cock, "He's a high powered businessman that dresses like you."

Jacob wound up back in front of sketch with the watercolor wash of his thrill. He crossed his arms, tilted his head, and mockingly assuming a pose he had seen exhibited by so many others in that room. With a limp wrist, he waved his hand in front of the work. "Notice her use of color, how angry it looks, and the way these pencil lines were made as if she was having trouble holding her pencil. The composition is horrid and would you look at that frame? My God, is this artwork or a poster from Wal-Mart?" He leaned in for a closer look. "And what is this?" he exclaimed, pointing directly at the stark white droplet of pre-cum before turning to face the crowd of shocked faces.

He soaked in their wide-eyed looks. He did it slowly, starting at his left and working right until he had acknowledged every face looking at him and landed once more on the original couple. "This," he repeated, shaking a finger at his thrill. "This didn't happen because a confused, closeted, bi-guy stepped out of the closet." He looked directly at Joy and smiled. "This happened because he knows a woman who can excite with nothing more than an eager stare because she can love without rules."

"Buy it, Gregory," the woman told her man as Jacob stepped into the arms of the only Joy he had ever known.

"No, we want it," said another couple before the gallery owner stepped in to conduct an on-the-spot auction.


Jacob's head spun from too much Jack Daniels while his cock ached with need. Kevin and Brad were last to show up to the party, but first to start making out. The lights were turned down low, the music was turned up, and Jacob couldn't keep his eyes off the two men kissing while rubbing the front of each other's shorts. He couldn't imagine kissing another man, no way, no how. But he couldn't keep his eyes away from their hard cocks, either. After another sip of liquid courage, Jacob placed his hand on top of Kevin's bulging hard-on. Brad looked up from their kiss long enough to acknowledge what Jacob was doing. He smiled, nodded, and went back to kissing the other man.

Across from Jacob sat Rudy, Brian, and Gary. They sat in a row, watching the make-out session while rubbing their hard-ons. Brian was first to slip off his shorts, exposing his long, narrow cock to the room. His pubic hair was closely cropped and his cock looked delicious to Jacob. "You want this?" Brian asked.

"Maybe I want this one," Jacob said, as much to be contrary as anything else.

Brad broke away from kiss and smiled at Jacob while pulling Kevin's shorts down. "Go ahead," Brad said, returning to their make-out session. Jacob stared, licked his lips, and made his decision. Dropping to the floor in front of Kevin, he finished pulling off the other man's shorts and put his cock between his lips.

"You bastard!" Brian whined to the sound of laughter from Rudy and Gary. A moment later, Brian was naked and sitting in the spot Jacob had just left. "I better be next."

Jacob kept his mouth full of cock as he glanced at Brian, hoping his eyes showed his smile.

"Damn, he's good," Kevin murmured between kisses.

"He's straight," Brad murmured back.

"Not with a tongue like that," Kevin said, pressing on the back of Jacob's head and encouraging him to go deeper. Jacob did his best, drawing Kevin's handsome prick as deeply into his mouth as possible while lashing the underside with his tongue. He felt Kevin pushing against him, thrusting upward while pushing downward with his hand, nearly forcing Jacob to suck him deeper, harder, and faster. Except you can't force the willing and moments later Jacob felt his mouth filling with Kevin's seed. He chased down every drop, immediately hungry for more.

"Now me!" Brian insisted, stroking his cock and looking desperate.

"No," Jacob said, purposely moving to Brad. He tugged off Brad's shorts, revealing a lovely fat cock with an interesting bend to the right. He started with his tongue flat on the underside, following that curve until he reached the very tip and then he shoved it as deeply inside his mouth as he could fit. His mouth and tongue instantly acknowledge the change in thickness and terrain as Jacob made Brad moan.

"Oh fuck," Brad said, grinning wildly. "You ARE good!"

Jacob moved his hand beneath his chin and cupped Brad's big ball sac, remembering how good it always felt when a girlfriend licked his balls. It didn't happen often enough to Jacob, but he made sure Brad knew that thrill. As soon as he sucked one big, hairy nut inside his mouth, his nose was pressing against Brad's prick. He deeply inhaled the musk-like aroma, hoping to memorize that scent before switching nuts and finally licking his way back to the head of Brad's cock.

"Do it," Brad groaned, hips thrusting upwards as his need for relief became the single most important element in his life. He went back to kissing his boyfriend while Jacob enjoyed the fruits of his labor; another big shot of creamy man-cum filled his eager mouth, bigger and hotter than the last one. And he swallowed every bit before standing.

"Now?" Brian begged, looking even more desperate.

"Get all the way naked," Jacob said, tugging off his shirt and then his shorts. His big cock throbbed with need and he felt proud of it. Stroking himself, he turned to the men lying on Rudy's bed. "Both of you get naked." They didn't need to be told twice.

Jacob knelt in front of Brian, glad he had gotten naked, glad that his cock was free to pound, throb, and ache. It would feel relief when he was done with all of them. Allowing his pulsating hard-on to fuel his lust, he sucked Brian's long, thin cock for the second and last time. It didn't take long. Brian had been sporting a hard-on since before the room had filled with people. He wanted this, lusted after it, and Jacob gladly drank his offering.

Jacob stood staring at Rudy and Gary's giant cocks, unsure where to begin. Should he start with the cock he had come to know so well or the new one? Both of the men stared back at Jacob. Both stared at his hard-on, throbbing with as much need as theirs. "I want that," Rudy said.

"No," Jacob insisted and dropped to knees in front of his roommate.

"He won't ever let me do it," Rudy complained as Jacob began sucking him.

"Really?" Gary asked, sounding surprised. He scooted closer to Rudy and shoving his big prick into Jacob's face. Without hesitating, Jacob pulled his mouth from Rudy's cock and wrapped it around Gary's. "Oh God!" Gary cried out. "He's incredible!"

Jacob bobbed his head back and forth, moving from thick and familiar to nearly as thick and unfamiliar. He played with their balls and felt his cock straining with need, too. The more he made these two men throb, the harder he throbbed in empathy. His thrill matched theirs until the final end, when they came. It happened to Rudy first as he blasted off inside Jacob's mouth, pumping wave after wave of thick, semen against his tongue.

Jacob barely had time to swallow before Gary shot off, too. "Hurry," the good looking man begged and as soon as Jacob had his wet, warm mouth back around Gary's thick cockhead, he shot off, coating the inside of his mouth with the second biggest orgasm of the night.

The biggest orgasm came with five spent guys watching him. Sitting in front of them, Jacob pumped and pulled on his overly excited cock until he came, catching every drop in the palm of his hand before licking it clean to their cheers.


"They didn't all say that," Joy frowned, stroking Jacob's hard cock through his jeans while he drove back to his apartment.

"I swear they did," he insisted. "Every one of them swore up and down that I was the best cocksucker they had ever met."

"You know what that means, don't you?"

Jacob didn't.

"We'll have to put that to the test. I'm pretty good at sucking cock, too."

"Yes," he admitted. "Yes you are."

"Mm, and I was just thinking, tomorrow is Nude Day, too."

"And?" Jacob asked, pulling in front of his building. They ran to his door laughing and giggling. Once behind it, Jacob pulled her into his arms and planted a huge kiss on her mouth. She melted against him and his world felt whole. Scooping her up, he carried her to his bedroom. "What about tomorrow?" he asked, picking up on the piece they had left behind.

"Well, I have to work the gallery," Joy said, tugging at his clothes.

"I have to work, too," he said, pulling on her clothes.

"No, you're calling in sick," she giggled, kissing him while cupping his shaved balls. "Fuck, I love how these feel."

"Why am I going to be sick tomorrow?" he asked, filling both hands once again with her small breasts and tweaking her nipples.

"Because you're coming with me. To the gallery and posing live in front of anyone who wanders in." She began kissing her way down his neck and then chest. "And I know some of the visitors will be friends of mine."

"What kind of friends?" he asked as she sat on the edge of the bed, facing his cock. She kissed around it, kissing his stomach and the sensitive, bare flesh on either side of his aching cock.

"Mostly other artists, and mostly guys," she said, looking at him as she ran her tongue up the length of his cock. "I can't wait to show you off to them." Joy bobbed her head up and down his hard prick while tugging on his shaved balls. Jacob groaned, knowing he wasn't going to last long. She stopped long enough to say, "They're going to like seeing you naked and hard."

"Are we allowed to do that?"

"Why not?" she asked between playful licks. She was torturing him on purpose and he didn't mind. "As long as no one does anything more than look, we should be okay."

"But what if I want to do more?"

"That will have to wait until after we come home." She licked the very tip, lapping up the thick drop of pre-cum weeping from his massively straining cock. "You, and me, and whoever else needs a blowjob." Joy quickly wrapped her lips around Jacob's cock, pumped her hand up and down, and milked him into her mouth before she stood on the bed. She put her hand behind his head, pressed her mouth against his, and shoved his orgasm against his tongue. He sucked on her tongue and they battled over who got to swallow the most.

"I love you," he gasped when she finally let go.

"As much as you love dick?"

"More."

"Prove it," she said, stretching out on his bed and giving him a come hither motion with her finger. "Let me see if you eat pussy as well as everyone says you suck cock."

With her legs on either side of his head and the rest of her body stretched out for his eager, exploring hands; he felt surrounded by Joy. He considered all the other men who had been with her, other cocks thrusting, throbbing, and cumming deep inside her and the thought thrilled him. Jacob's cock grew strong as he licked and lapped Joy's hot, wet pussy and he imagined new ways they could play. She moaned loudly, pressing a hand against the back of his head, and holding his face against her pussy as she came.

"Why are you so good at doing that?" she asked, holding out her arms to him.

"Oral fixation," he quipped, grinning as he covered her body with his. While they kissed, she slipped his hard cock inside her pussy, welcoming him inside of her. As he felt her tight pussy engulfing and surrounding his manhood with the core of her sex Jacob knew a man could never replace the thrill of a woman. Slipping a hand between them, he cupped her breast, teased the full, hard nipple of a woman and kissed her soft lips. He would forever need the touch of a woman in his life and his soul ached for this woman.

With long, slow strokes, he rose and fell against her, filling her before pulling away and never quite leaving her. Between passionate kisses, he watched her pretty face and the way her eyelids fluttered as her pleasure grew. She gasped, clutched him with her arms and legs, and he felt her womanhood rhythmically clutching him, too. There were more kisses as they rode the slowly ebbing wave of her pleasure before he rolled to side so she could breathe.

Joy caressed the length of his hardness while they cuddled before climbing over him. Without asking, she pulled open the drawer of his night stand, reached inside, and her eyes went wide as she found more than one sex toy. "Someone has upgraded," she said, smiling as she pulled out Jacob's favorite; a realistic reproduction of man's cock, complete with a faux ball sac. Straddling his chest, she pressed the flat base of the toy against her pussy while shoving it in his face. She pulled his head upwards, forcing him to suck the big, fake cock while asking him, "Do you have any idea how excited I got seeing you sucking off Terry? And then I had to listen to your stories about how you sucked off your roommate and all of his friends?"

Jacob moaned as he gleefully sucked the big dildo in his mouth and felt his cock throbbing with need. After glancing over her shoulder and seeing his hard-on, Joy grinned. Reaching behind her back, she grabbed his stiff cock and pulled on it.

"Does it make you happy to know how much you excite me?" she asked. With his mouth still filled with cock, Jacob could only respond with a nod and an eager moan. Pulling away, she grabbed the tube of lube she had found, too. "On your knees, lover. I think it's time you're filled with Joy."

Jacob moved to all fours, pushing his ass in the air like an eager slut needing a pounding. Joy moved behind him and began lubing his asshole before lubing the toy, too.

"Maybe tomorrow we can find a man to bring home so I can give him your virgin ass," she said, replacing probing fingers with the toy. She held the flat end of the toy against her pussy and pushed it deeply inside with her body. "And maybe another man for your slut mouth, too?"

"And one for you," Jacob gasped, feeling his cock throbbing on the edge of his orgasm. He leaked pre-cum on his sheets and didn't care.

"You're man enough for me," she said. She guided one of his hands to his cock. "Stroke this," she said, holding her open palm in front of his cock. As soon as he had coated her palm with his massive orgasm, she shoved her hand against his mouth, feeding it to him while saying the dirtiest things to him. And in that moment, Jacob knew he had found a woman who could accept all of him.


Amy's show remained open until the gallery owner had collected on every purchase. Virtually everything on display sold except for a few odds and ends. Amy had become the toast of the local art community and found renewed interest in her older work. Jacob and Joy sat across from their friend in an outdoor café where every coffee based beverage was certified as fair trade.

"I have an idea for a follow-up show," she said, pausing for a sip of her soy milk latte. "I keep looking at that last series of pictures Joy took and think it's time we celebrate a man's orgasm, too."

"Sounds perfect," Joy said, interweaving her fingers with Jacob's as she smiled. "And this time, you won't need to run a Craigslist ad for models. Jake and I know lots of men who can pump out big loads, don't we?"

With a big smile on his face, Jacob added the truth they shared together, "For both of us."

Whew! I hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I enjoyed writing it. I worked hard on this story and I hope it shows. Patientlee was my very kind editor, however, all mistakes should be attributed solely to me. Sorry for the length, but I think it was needed to tell the full story. I hope you'll honor me with a kind and generous vote. Please feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM. I read them all.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,352 Followers