Filling for a Friend

Story Info
An intern helps out her bosses friend...sort of.
1.2k words
3.7
47.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AZDV
AZDV
34 Followers

Billie was an intern for a popular local magazine and because they had to share the space. A good friend of the magazine editor ran the business next door. The business was depending on the day a soft core magazine or a porn study.

Billie was helping one of the models when she noticed the two bosses talking. Billie boss waved her over when she was done helping the model. The studio next door had an actress that wasn't feeling well and needed someone to fill in. The director assured Billie she would be compensated and at any time during filming if she wanted to back out she could. Billie took a breath and agreed.

"Excellent! Come on over, we have everything already set up."

Billie followed him into the studio and looked around at the small crew assembled to film this video. She noticed the bedroom sets bed had a variety of underwear spread out on it.

The director explained the video to a blush covered Billie. A female producer met her in the changing room to see how her nerves were. Billie was nervous but willing to help. The producer smiled and assured her she'd do great.

"Ok sweetie now I know your nervous already but would you mind stripping down to your underwear so I can see if you need a change. "

Billie took a deep breath before stripping down to her matching dark blue underwear.

"Those are so cute! It's perfect!"

Billie smiled blushing more. Her and the producer continued to talk as she prepped Billie for the scene. She left and told Billie to relax for a couple minutes to let her nerves calm and to come out when she was ready. She assured Billie she'd do great one more time before leaving. Billie sat on the couch. She sighed and stood up and went over to a full length mirror on the other side of the room.

She gave herself a quick pep talk before leaving the room. Her face was still red with blush and it only got worse when the director complimented her body. She thanked him and he politely ushered her to the set.

The first few frames were just small teases, showing off the underwear and her body, maybe a little caressing thrown in.

After an encouraging smile and nod off set, Billie unhooked and removed her bra and slide her underwear off. She turned to the bed and picked up a pair of underwear, a lacy black and white combo and went over to the mirror, holding it against her to try it on. This continued with two more pairs before she layed on the bed. The director called for a quick to cut to check on Billie.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine, surprisingly."

Billie replied with a small laugh.

"Ok, your still comfortable and all, still ready for the next scene?"

"I think so."

Billie smiled and so did the director. He hi fives her before returning to his chair and calling for filming to resume.

Billie laid on the bed and held a red bra against her. She sighed as she began to rub the inside of her thigh. The camera zoomed in as she rubbed herself slowly and teasingly through the black panties. A door opened and in walked her costar. Her characters boyfriend. He entered the bedroom chuckling a little. Billie smiled.

"I did a little shopping while you were at work. How does this combo look?"

He layed on the bed.

"Any of these would look amazing on you."

They kissed as he tried to gently pull the bra away but she held on and shook her playfully. He smirked and laid on the bed. She grabbed a pair and held them out of his sight before hopping over him and going to the closet. She changed underwear as he waited and observed the other pairs on the bed.

She came out in a skimpy pink set. The bra barely covering her perky tits, the panties covering slightly more.

"How do I look?"

She asked (her blush gone)as she went over to the bed and kneeled on it. He sat up.

"You look so sexy baby."

"How sexy?"

"So sexy I'm willing to go over my break time."

She giggled and rested her forehead on his before they began to kiss. His hand quickly cupped her breast, squeezing it softly while she unbuttoned his shirt. The scene cuts to him removing her bra and licking and sucking on her hard nipples. She clears the other sets off the bed as he pushes his shirt off. She lays on the bed with her legs open. He leans in and kisses her thigh softly and slowly. He starts to rub and kiss her pussy through the underwear. She moans softly.

He slowly slid her panties off, the camera zooming in. He leaned back down and kissed her pussy, sucking on the lips softly.

"Mmm honey..."

She moaned softly. He began to lick her pussy slowly as he rubbed her clit. Her moaned got louder and louder with each stroke. He held her lips open and slid his tongue in and out of her pussy. A soft fuck followed as she arched in pleasure. He continue to lick for a little while longer, her moans getting louder and longer. He kneeled on the bed, pulling his pants and boxers off, his hard cock springing out. Billie sat up and stroked it a little and started to suck it.

She sucked faster and longer and deeper before laying down again. He rolled her on her side and laid next to her. He out his arm around her waist and he slid his cock in her tight, wet pussy. The two made out as he slowly began to fuck her.

The scene cuts to him kissing her neck, as she leans her head back in pleasure as he still fucks her slowly.

He fucked her faster and faster, her moans getting louder. He switched positions kneeling on the bed, her still on her side. He began to fuck her faster and harder.

"Fuckkkk." She moaned as he continued to go faster and harder.

After a few more thrusts she came hard. He slowed down. Billie decided to improvise (she was told she could if she wanted to.).

"Baby..."

"Yeah?"

"Lay me on my back and fuck me like the "old days". "

They shared a smirk as he rolled her onto her back an began to fuck, as hard and as fast as he could.

"Oh fuck, pound me baby, fuck me like a cheap whore." She moaned.

He kept going her moaning was as loud as she could ( The director quietly thanked his producer and business partner for suggesting a sound proof studio.). She came again, harder and louder than before, squirming a little in pleasure. He pulled and repositioned himself. He stormed himself a little more. Billie watched with a smirk and an open mouth. He came on her face, some landing in her mouth and hair.

The director called for a wrap. Billie smiled as her costar layed in the bed next to her and whispered, panting.

"That was excellent. "

Billies blush returned as she thanked him quietly and nudged his side with her elbow, complimenting him.

AZDV
AZDV
34 Followers