Filling In

Story Info
In Laws.
6.1k words
4.46
75.7k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

My bat, big ass tractor, ran over me. No bones were broken but I have some cracked ribs. The front tire done that. The back tire got my lower stomach and the bat, big ass threads, swallowed me up some and twisted me around so the implement wheels could run over my hip-section. I lay there hurting watching my tractor run on out of sight. Way over. Getting stuffed down in the soft dirt helped hold down serious damage.

My neighbor to the North saw the tractor going across into his field and run into a bank and stop, trying to run up the bank. He turned it off and seeing the tracks went looking for me. He found me near the road. I was in the hospital almost three days while they looked to see what the damage was. Cracked ribs and lots of bruises, deep ones.

I could hardly walk so they got me some crutches. It's not easy but I can get there if I take my time. Sometimes I do without. I get to rest and watch tv a lot and sit outside in the sun. Crops are in and I'm ready for winter so nothing pressing to do.

My son Wylie drove me home from the hospital and came over again the next day and we had a nice weekend. His mom passed a while back and he was worried about me being alone. Doctors said my lower back needs to heal and hip joints and ribs and to take it real easy for a few months so as not to cause further damage. I think that's mostly to find out if there's any permanent damage.

A couple of days later my son stopped in again and brought Kaitlyn, his wife, my daughter-in-law. She's a fine young lady with good character. She spent most of the time doing stuff around the house,. Not cleaning. I have someone in once a week for that. I find little things she did days later. Always a smile, always a hug. She calls me by my name, Robert, as mutually agreed upon.

I'm 52 years old so sitting around doing nothing isn't good for my legs or anything else except what's healing. Kaitlyn has been coming over and massaging from my knees down to my ankles and she was doing my arms but I can do my arms and do. She really helps my legs. It's been some time since I've had a woman around so I've been monitoring myself so I don't become a bap, big ass pain.

I think she knows that and I said something to her about it and she ignored me mostly but did give me a nice smile. The next time she wore a short wind blowing skirt and we were outside and it blew around. It took almost 15 minutes before the wind got her skirt up enough for me to see her pants. They were light blue and just beautiful. She grabbed her skirt and held it down but the next time she was a little slower and I saw them again.

We sat outside eating scones holding the plates with one hand and eating with the other. After a while when the wind blew her skirt around she either didn't care or didn't notice. It was just the best time I can remember for a while. I got the feeling she wore that skirt just for me. If so it was nice of her. For a girl of 19 she seems more grown up than normal for her age.

Wylie called and said he and Kaitlyn would be over on Saturday. They got here about twelve thirty in the afternoon and we had lunch. They brought it with them. Kaitlyn had a little hand satchel with her.

Wylie said, "Kaitlyn and I stopped and talked to the doctor at the hospital. He gave us some suggestions and guidelines and Kaitlyn is going to give you some help. She brought some stuff with her and she'll show you that. It might help some. I'll stop over tomorrow." He checked around the property to see if anything needed doing right away. He left after about an hour.

Kaitlyn finished up in the kitchen and said, "We might as well get started. Would you change into some short or long pajamas or something loose and light, no underwear please. Your work pants are just too thick." With that she smiled wickedly and helped me up on my crutches, kind of close in. Kaitlyn never did mind or notice if she brushed her breasts against you and she did. I've found a lot of ladies are like that.

Kaitlyn was in the breezeway. It was fairly large in the breezeway. We used it for a conduit between one of the garages and the house. Nice in the summer and essential in the winter. Kaitlyn had one of the long and wide loungers almost flat with a quilt on it. She took the crutches and got me down on my stomach.

"Robert," she said. "I'm going to massage your arms and from about the middle of your hips down to your ankles. The doctor said not to go above the middle of your hips because of your ribs and not to use the higher setting until I'm a little lower. I'm going to start with your arms." I didn't know what she meant by 'higher setting'.

With the lounger wide she could sit on either side and I could stretch out fully with my head on a pillow. I could easily look around and see her on either side. She opened her satchel and took out an electric cord and plugged it in and got out one of those barber automatic head massagers. The one with springs to put your hands through and a heavy rubber buffer for the back of your hand.

She put a sock on her hand and pushed her hands through the springs and plugged it in and sat near one arm and turned it on. She started near my shoulder and pressed it in. The thing felt so good I took a deep breath. I could feel her fingers pushing in between whatever was beneath my skin and my arm was like wet spaghetti, totally relaxed.

It wasn't too loud and Kaitlyn worked all the way around, all the way down to my hands. I had on a t-shirt and she pushed it up to my shoulder. When she finished she did the other arm then came back to the first. She threw a switch and did the arm again but at a higher speed. This time she did a job on my arm. When she finished I didn't have a lot of control with it and just let it lay there. She did the other arm the same.

She said, "I'm surprised at how much bruising there is. You're black and blue on your arms." I always had a long sleeve shirt when she and Wylie came over so they wouldn't be worried about it. She said, "Are you like that down through your hips and legs?"

"Bab," I said. "Big ass bruises"

"Big is ok," she said. "Ass is ok. Bruises are not."

I was thinking about that when she cut the massager on low and started about the middle center of my buns. I opened my legs a little bit and turned my head away from her and closed my eyes. I know I squeezed my ass twice right after she started but no reaction from her. She went across all the way to the edge of my far hip and ran it all the way back to the edge of the one near her. She went slowly to let it do its job.

She swept across twice and back on each path and dropped down about half a hand and went again. By the time she was down to the bottom of my buns I was a mess. My whole sexual facilities had activated in a big way. I kept my eyes shut and mouth open. I couldn't believe how exciting this was. This hadn't happened in a long time. Even when I saw Kaitlyn's pants I wasn't this excited.

After she went across twice at the bottom of my buns she dropped down and started across my thighs but didn't go all the way across. Instead she ran her fingers right down in the inside, pressing up against my crotch. She was still going excruciatingly slow. Her fingers pressing down in my crotch was to die for and that vibrator was my friend for life.

It wouldn't take much for me to blow my top but I held it for the twice count and she moved on down a little. Not much difference. That vibration travels a ways. She worked down below my knees and moved from my knee straight down to my ankle and up, then the sides of my leg. She moved around on the other side of the lounge chair and started again at my crotch and did the same.

Kaitlyn said, "Robert, I'm going to slip your pants down and just use my fingertips on the upper part so it doesn't bother your ribs. Let me know if there's any pain."

I said, "Ok. That really feels great. I would never have thought of a vibrator like that. Thank you." About then she caught the side of my pjs and pulled them down about mid-thigh. I heard an intake of breath but it was the black and blue, not my backend. I was turned on but up towards my stomach so she couldn't see my bap, big ass penis.

I heard her turn on the vibrator and then her hand was on my hip about where she first started and I felt her fingertips digging in right across my butt crack and back, twice. I felt the sock on her hand wiggle down in some when she went across the middle. Then she moved up and did it again about the same and my butt crack got less defined the higher she went and she was done.

She pulled my pants up and sat me up. I hid my front as best as I could but she didn't show any sign of noticing. We had some coffee and talked about the farm. She knew a lot about it. She's been taking college courses since she was 15 years old about a lot of things, some farm interests.

"You're being very cooperative Robert. If I was that bruised I don't think I would let anybody touch me." She was shaking her arm and hand out a lot. She said, "The doctor said I should do this because my hand and lower arm would get shaky using the vibrator. It does help. Are you ready to do your front?"

I thought she was done. I hadn't considered her doing my front. I sat staring at her. I just didn't know what to say. She said, "Robert, don't worry about things that don't need worrying about. Save your worry for when you need it." She was smiling which was completely disarming. I lay down on my back with my legs open about the way they were before. This time she wouldn't miss seeing the effect of her and that vibrator.

My bap, big ass penis, was laying over a little, an effect of stopping for coffee. My pants were baggy and bunched up some so it was hidden a little. She got ready and turned the vibrator on and got started about half way down my hip and I closed my eyes and opened my mouth and stopped thinking about anything. Same pattern. She went across twice then repeated then dropped down, all real slow.

Before she got past the middle I was up. I could feel it. I didn't open my eyes. I didn't want her to see me looking to see what she did. She kept working down and across and back. I was up and over on the side away from her. She was going to run into it any minute. She went so slow.

I kept as still as I could then I felt her fingers reach around the top and lift it up and the vibrator going beneath. Then she let it down and let go. I couldn't help flexing my penis after that. It felt so good, her and flexing. It's been a long time. At least I knew what she was going to do. She worked down and held it up every time she needed to.

Once she got it lower down near my balls and pulled it up, working the vibrator around the bottom with her fingers around on each side. When she got to underneath she pulled my balls up and got her fingers under and down. That vibrator felt so good below my balls I almost sat up and grabbed on.

When she started curling down on my inner thigh it was a whole new adventure. Her hand was lightly against my balls and her fingertips were into my crotch. She worked the rest of my legs like she did the back. She gave me a thin drying towel and said, "Hold this for me. I'm going to pull your pants down again." She spread it out over my middle and pulled my pants down.

She said, "You can let go now." The towel was up like a tent. She was smiling at me. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thanks. That's very nice of you." She flicked the vibrator on high and started doing the same path she just finished. She didn't need to pick it up this time. She went all the way down to my ankles.

"Close your eyes and try to enjoy yourself," she said. She turned it on low and started at the base of my penis under the drying towel and slowly got on the shaft, working up. She was playing with the head with her fingers on top of the towel and running her hand up and down with the vibrator underneath. I starting spacing out and breathing harder.

It was a few minutes and she turned it on high and worked her hand all the way up to the head with her fingers over the top a little and back down. She wasn't going all that slow. I tilted my hips up and had one of the best orgasms I've had in years, a real bao, big ass orgasm. The semen kept coming out. She stayed with it until I was spent then turned off the vibrator and wrapped her hand around the towel and pulled it up and off and left the breezeway.

When she came back she said, "The towel is in for washing." I had already pulled my pants up but she pulled them down again and washed my penis all over and dried it and left again. I pulled my pants up again. She came back and said, "Well, by the time you get dressed it'll be time for an early supper. Let's go out. We need a rest. It's going to be a busy evening."

She drove. We went out to a really nice BBQ place and had chopped beef and pork. I said, "I left a note for Wylie where we are. If he gets tied up I can take you home. I can drive ok. Steering is not a problem as long as I don't go hand over hand. That hurts a little."

"Wylie's not coming over tonight," she said, "I'm staying with you. He'll be over sometimes tomorrow afternoon. When we get back I have some lotion the doctor gave me. It'll help with the swelling and bruises. It's supposed to be very cool and smooth on the skin. It's part of the treatment he recommended.

"Besides, I'm supposed to be cheering you up and being sure you have a nice time. I'm your daughter-in-law and with that comes responsibilities. We have to get to know each other better. Wylie's been helping my mom. Dad passed a few years ago. I'll be helping you. We're all family."

I knew Wylie was the type of person to be helping others and Kaitlyn was too. I was a little bit uneasy with some of the things she was doing but it all seemed to be ok considering my situation. I wasn't going to mention any of this to Wylie. I would leave that to Kaitlyn. We both had a very nice time with each other and the food was excellent.

When we got back it was fairly early evening. We settled in the breezeway. I had a favorite chair and Kaitlyn took the lounger and stretched out. We talked for a while and Kaitlyn said, "Would you mind if I took a nap for an hour or so? You don't have to leave. Noise doesn't bother me when I'm napping."

"Sounds like a good idea," I said. "I might do that myself."

"Robert," she said, "would you mind if I asked if underwear or bare breasts bother you, make you uncomfortable?"

"Yes they bother me," I said. "If they didn't I would probably be dead. They don't make me uncomfortable. Just the opposite."

She stood up and started taking off her clothes. She said, "It's a lot more comfortable napping without all these clothes on. Please look and enjoy yourself all you want and you don't always have to be looking at my face. I usually don't wear pants but I don't want to freak you out. I'll take them off whenever it's ok with you."

When she finished she was totally nude except for a pair of light yellow panties that were thin all over. I could see shadows down in and outlines. She was a stunning sight and I did look places other than her face. Her breasts were thrust kind of upwards and the nipples were mostly out and her areola were the perfect shade and size.

My chair was mostly facing the bottom of the lounger and she lay down on her back with her head on a pillow. She closed her eyes and pushed one knee well out and over fully on the lounger, a perfect view well under a ways. The side of her panties towards the knee that was out was open a little but I wasn't going to get up and go look.

She flexed her toes on each foot, probably a long time habit when taking a nap, and she was breathing quietly in a couple of minutes. I was about half up and I realized I was thinking more about her beauty than her sexuality. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was such a beautiful sight. She conducted herself like a fully seasoned and trusting woman.

By the time she woke up I had imagined touching and kissing and holding every inch of her body. Just as she was starting to move she tilted her hips up and over towards her stomach and back down. I've done that many times. It's a full sexual gesture and worth its weight in gold in feelings. In that moment in your mind you're having one of the best fucks in your life.

She ran her hand down the top of her pants and grabbed on and pulled her hand back up, fingers pressing. I could see her lift her hips and press into her hand just that little bit but the hand won out. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I was already smiling. She was at that perfect exact moment when a person wants sex more than anything else in the world.

Sixty seconds later she was fully awake and up on her feet. She padded off to the bathroom and returned and got dressed. She brought coffee for both of us and I said, "The spare bedroom isn't made up. There are sheets and pillow cases in the closet on the top shelf."

"Thanks," she said, "but I'll stay with you. You might need something. It's a king size bed and there's plenty of room. If you feel like it we'll walk down to the mailbox and back. Good exercise after eating too. We need to get your hips working more. Use it or lose it." She laughed. "My mom's been saying that to me my whole life about everything."

It was a long way to that mailbox. I almost asked her to go get the car. At the end I started twisting my hips a little so I didn't have to swing my legs forward or backward. Not much pain but not normal walking. There was probably a little grittyness in the joints, the doctor mentioned it might be possible. We rested a little and I actually did better going back.

We finished up for the day and headed to bed. I started for the bathroom to change but Kaitlyn reminded me she's already seen my hiding parts so I changed next to the bed like normal. She took everything off except her panties and said, "What do you think, take them off or leave them on?"

I got a thinking face on for a moment for effect and said, "You would be most beautiful with them off if you wish. Thank you." She smiled and pushed them down her hips and shook them off with her body. I took in her whole body in one eyeful. She had all her pubic hair and it was beautiful. Light coverage and light color and you could see right through to all her parts and shapes.

Her ridges started about half way down her hood and the bottom of her hood and her clit stood out proudly. The ridges either side ran down prominently until they moved down under somewhere. She turned around slowly. Her buns were the perfect shape, not too big and big enough to be an exotic adventure.

She lifted a leg up on the bed, not bothering to hide anything and I got a fleeting glimpse of her folds opening up more, then closing when she got on. She settled down on her back with her knees up and out a little. Her lower folds were open for a pinkish view but no definition. Just a pink array. Her breasts twisted and bounced and finally stopped moving, nipples like before, out about half way. It was a stunning display of female sexuality.

She was about sixty eight inches tall, normal size with an extra couple of inches more in the waist. Probably muscle rather than fat judging by the rest of her. Her waist did pinch in. I could see her muscles pull and break when she moved. She was quite capable. I hadn't figured out her attitude yet. She was entirely free with me and I was trying not to respond because of Wylie, just follow along.

It was nice and warm. There were sheets at the bottom of the bed and a light blanket if she needed one. My temperature was up, I was good to go just sleeping on the sheet. She turned out her light and turned over on her stomach and opened her legs and, looking my way, closed her eyes. I turned off my light and slowly got on and settled on my back. My muscles were a little sore but relaxing finally. I wondered why she didn't do the lotion.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12