Filling the Emptiness Pt. 03

Story Info
We learn about Samuel and the couple explores more.
1.7k words
4.23
7.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eloise was sitting in a chair, her legs curled under her, with a book in her hands. Caleb walked into the sitting room and smiled at the sight of his lovely wife. Eloise looked up and returned the smile.

"Hello my darling." Caleb walked up beside her and kissed the top of her head. He cupped the back of her neck and squeezed. She gasped and pulled away, which only made him tighten his grip. He moved his hand to the front of her neck and wrapped his fingers around her throat, squeezing lightly. She struggled to pull away. "Don't. You know what you need to do for something to stop." Her eyes were wide and he could see fear in her eyes, but it was more than that. She was aroused.

Caleb pulled forward to indicate she was to stand. Eloise stood in front of him, his hand on her throat. Keeping his hand on her throat, Caleb went behind her and reached up under her dress. He thrust his hand between her legs and pinched her clit. She was already wet. Caleb laughed "You're wet, my pet. So eager and ready for me. That's good. It pleases me." He thrust two fingers inside of her, tightening the hand on her throat and pulling her head back. He bit her neck and fucked her soaking pussy with his fingers. She was squirming and half gasping, half choking. "Yes. Good girl. I want you to orgasm on my fingers then you're going to lick all your wetness off my hand." He felt her pussy spasm and tighten like a vice around his fingers and he his palm against her clit, which pushed her over the edge. He felt her warm juices squirting all over his fingers and kept pumping them in and out of her while she moaned. Caleb then loosened his grip on her throat and pressed his wet fingers into her mouth.

"Lick them like you licked my cock." Eloise obeyed and he smiled. She was coming along nicely.

"I'm going to introduce you to a new sensation." He said, leading her over to a waist high table. "Lay your top across this."

Caleb pushed her skirts up and bared her bottom. It was so lovely. He could not resist slapping it a few times. He noticed how she pushed her bottom out, even as she cried out from the sharpness.

"You like when I spank your bottom, don't you? My, oh my, I thought I had an innocent wife but really, you're just a dirty girl, aren't you, darling?" Eloise didn't respond.

"You need to learn when I ask you something, that you (slap) must (slap) respond (slap) appropriately (slap)!" He spanked her between each word.

"I'm not! I'm not a dirty girl!" She cried out.

Caleb turned her around and saw her eyes swimming with tears. "Darling, it's acceptable for you to be a dirty girl with me. I encourage you to do so. I am privileged to have you behave in such a way with me. It is our intimacy and no one else's." Eloise's face turned red and the tears that she had tried to withhold fell down her face and a sob escaped. Caleb was surprised. He gathered her into his arms and sat in a chair, with her in his lap.

"Eloise, my pet, whatever is the matter?"

Eloise cried and just shook her head.

Caleb sighed. He reached under her top and pinched her nipple. "Eloise, I will listen to your worries but you must voice them and not be difficult."

"I can't tell you!" She choked out.

"Yes you can, my pet. Tell me what is burdening you." Caleb stroked her neck and shoulders.

Eloise took a deep breath and said, "You are not the only one who I have experienced such intimacies with.." She looked down, ashamed.

"Darling, I know you were a virgin. And I know you had yet to experience an orgasm." Caleb was confused.

"No! I was all of that. What I mean is... The other things you do. The ones that make you say I... I am a dirty girl." More tears slipped down her cheeks.

Caleb pulled her closer and held her tighter. "Explain."

And so Eloise did....

"When I was at home, there was a man who worked for Mother and Father. His name was Samuel. He was very handsome and I suppose I had a bit of a school girl crush on him. I would try catch glimpses of him. One day, I had followed him outside. He was hidden, it was the end of the day. I could only see his back. I heard him make a noise and crept around so I could see his front side. His.... " her voice trailed off. "His cock?" Caleb prompted. "Yes," she said softly, "his cock. It was out. He was stroking it with his hand. In the other hand he had a drawing. It was of a girl, tied up with her hands above her head, nude. A man was standing beside her with a whip in his hand. I felt... A burning warm sensation between my legs and desperately wanted to rub it away as he was doing but Mother had told me never to touch myself there. So I watched him. He was grunting and going faster and faster until fluid erupted from his cock. When that occurred, I couldn't hold back and cried out. He saw me. I was horrified. I had no idea what to do. He smiled at me and beckoned me to come to him. I should have left. But I did not. I came over to him and he asked me what I thought of the picture. I was speechless. Then he yanked me over his lap and spanked me over my dress. I could not believe it! I was so... Well now I know, aroused. He never did anything to me... Like what you do. He spanked and whipped me. He would stroke his cock afterwards and orgasm in front of me. I was always aroused. I wanted to see him always. He would sometimes tie me up and whip me. That was all that occurred." Eloise quieted.

Caleb's cock had grown hard at her description. "Why did you let him?"

"I don't know. I truly don't. I had never been hit as a child. But I... Just craved it. There is something wrong with me!" Eloise was humiliated. She had loved it but had always felt terrible for wanting it so badly.

"There is nothing wrong with you. It is a part of you and obviously always has been, just as with me. That was why I slowly started with you, my pet. I need to have it. I was hoping it was something you would allow. I am thrilled that we complement each other in this." Caleb slid his hand up her dress. "You're so wet. Your sweet pussy is so wet and ready for me." He brushed against her clit then lower. He slipped two fingers inside her and she moaned.

"I want to make something clear, my darling. Look at me." She listened. "You are mine. No one else is ever to touch you in such a way. I am your husband and Master, if you'll have me."

A thrill shot through her body and settled between her legs. He felt the surge of wetness in response to his words.

"I... I don't understand. Why does this arouse me so deeply?" She whispered, as his fingers moved quicker, fucking her deeply.

"It is who you are. Just as it is who I am. Now, I want you to orgasm. Now. Cover my fingers in your fluids. Now." She gasped at his words and felt her belly twist and her toes curl as the orgasm he demanded build deep inside her and flowed out of her. She moaned and thrust herself into his finger.

"Yes! Yes yes yes. Please!" She gasped.

He was overcome with desire at her pleas and shoved her dress up around her waist. His hard cock practically ripped through his pants as he took it out and he threw her onto the floor and buried himself within her. He felt her pussy sucking at his cock, quivering and soaking. Caleb grabbed her legs and fucked her hard. "Mine. You. Are. Mine." He thrust into her with each word. She lifted her hips up to meet his thrusting. He wrapped both hands around her neck and squeezed her throat. At the first squeeze, she exploded. She was choking and gasping, pulling at his hands but not truly wanting him to remove them from her delicate neck. The fluid poured from Eloise and covered his cock and pants in her juices. Caleb pulled out and turned her onto her belly. He yanked her up so her bottom was in the air and her face pressed into the rug.

He slammed back into her pussy like this and used a finger to tease around the entrance of her bottom, using her own juices as lubrication. As he pumped in and out of her tight pussy, he wiggled his finger into her bottom. She gasped and whimpered. Deeper his finger went. Eloise protested and reached back to move his hand. He slapped her hand then her bottom.

"Don't." He said. He felt his own orgasm building so he slowed down. He moved his finger in all the way then gently started thrusting it in and out of her bottom. He used the other hand to grab her hair and growled, "you're going to have my cock in there, my pet. It's going to fill you and you will orgasm from it." Another whimper escaped her lips. He stretched her tight hole and started thrusting in and out faster.

Eloise's whimper turned into a moan as the feeling went from painful to pleasurable. This was a spot that she never could have imagined would feel pleasure but here it was. She was filled completely. Caleb matched the speed of his finger fucking with his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. He was fucking her completely and felt the tightening of her pussy. She was going to orgasm and that knowledge pushed him over the edge. He growled and moaned as he filled her pussy.

Caleb collapsed on her, his front pressed against her back. "This Samuel is gone. He is no longer a part of your life. Tis you and I, my pet. And you will feel so much more fulfilled than you ever imagined. In time, you will submit in all ways to me."