Filling the Glass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

I loved her wicked mischief and eagerly played along by slipping my tongue inside her.

"That's it baby, clean it up." she shouted and pushed her wet hole against my open mouth.

"Oh yeah, I really like that" she said. Then I felt her move over my head and watched her reach for the bedside table. There she retrieved something and sat back down on my face. I had to push her up a little until just to breathe and once she adjusted I continued licking my cum out of her pussy.

I knew the object in her hand was her cell phone once I heard the tones as she dialed with the speaker on. "Just keep cleaning me out baby. I'm calling James to invite him over."

"Hello?" said a male voice.

"Hi baby, how are you? It's Suzanne Wilson."

"Hello Mrs. Wilson. How are you?"

"Quit that James, call me Suzi."

"What's going on?"

"I'm horny."

"Damn woman you are always horny."

"My husband is spent and cleaning me out. He wants to watch us fuck."

"Get the fuck out of here."

"I'm serious baby. Can you come over?"

"Sure, but I don't know about your husband. I don't want to get mixed up with him."

"He's cool with us James. I wouldn't do that to you. I want your cock in me and my husband knows his place in my life is clean up boy."

James' laughter was strong and deep. "Tell him to invite me."

Suzanne lifted herself off my face and moved the phone closer to me. Her cum coated my lips and nose and I started to grab the sheet to wipe off some of the excess but Suzanne swatted my hand and said "baby don't do that."

"Oh shit, is he really there?" asked James.

"Yeah, this is Bob Wilson. If you want to come over and fuck my wife, I won't get in the way. I just want to watch and then clean her up after you leave."

"Shit man. Are you fucked up? Do you have any idea who you're talking to?"

"No."

Suzanne shook her head as she looked at me.

"What?"

"Don't antagonize him" she said.

"What did I do?"

"James honey if you can't handle this just say so. I'll call someone else but I really wanted you to be my first stud lover while my husband watches and realizes he must now take a back seat to the other men in my life."

"I can handle it. I can drop by later."

"He knows where we live?"

"Yes. He fucked me in our bed last week while you were at work."

"Wow."

"James please tell my husband what I did for you."

"Your wife is a total slut man. She squatted down and licked my ass hole while she fingered her snatch."

"Wow" I said and looked at Suzanne. She was fingering herself and looking at me with hungry eyes.

"She didn't just lick around the hole man. She pried my cheeks wide and stabbed her tongue into my ass."

Suzanne nodded. She was breathing through her mouth as her fingers picked on the pace on her pussy. It looked like another orgasm was imminent.

"She's masturbating right now James. You're really turning us both on. Are you coming over soon or are you going to make us wait for you on your time?"

James laughed deeply again. "Make you wait on my time" he said and then line clicked off. I looked at Suzanne and said "I want to suck his cock too."

"Oh God, I'm going to cum" she said. Her eyelids fluttered and her eye balls rolled upward. Her fingers brushed frantically over her engorged clit several more seconds as her body began to quake. "Oh God, I'm coming. Jesus I'm coming" she said and her pussy expelled another load of hot wife cum. It splashed on the mattress sheet and pooled up between us. "I'm coming" she yelled again and then fell over on her side, facing me but now lying twice as far from me.

I dipped my finger into the new pool of her cum and then put it to my nostril and inhaled. It smelled sweet and so then as I looked at her I put my wet finger to my lips and then I licked it.

Suzanne's orgasm was a hard one and even though her hand remained on her crotch she was no longer frigging herself. It took some time for her breathing to return to normal and as she attempted that I continued to dab my fingers into the pool and taste her cum.

When her breathing leveled off she opened her eyes and smiled. "Welcome back" I said.

"That was really intense" she said. "I hope it didn't scare you."

"No, it was definitely a turn on to see you go wild like that."

"Good because that's how it will be when James fucks me. He's really very good."

"This is so hot, I can't believe we're sharing this" I said.

"I think it's better this way don't you?"

"Absolutely. I love you Suzanne. You are my wife and I'm your husband. We both need for you to achieve sexual fulfillment. In every other way we're still a married couple and we need to have open communications."

"I think you want to be dominated too, don't you Bob?"

"Yes."

"You want to serve me and watch me take on lovers who may end up treating me like a whore. They'll be my dominants."

"Yes."

She got off the bed and headed for the bathroom. "You want to be my cuckold and slave?"

"Yes."

"The sheets need to be changed. Put some fresh ones on and then take the soiled one downstairs and launder them."

"What?"

She giggled. "You heard me. I need to get ready for James and I need your help. I can't do everything."

"While the sheets are in the laundry, you can shower in the guest bathroom and then put on some boxers, comb your hair so you look presentable. Then come to our bedroom and make our bed okay?"

I thought about the fantasy that was going to become a real encounter and although I hadn't really considered the sheeting cleaning responsibilities before, I agreed to do it just the same. To tell the truth her interest in domestic chore domination turned me on too.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12