Filling the Glass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

"People won't forget. I don't care about me. I hardly ever visit, but you've worked really hard to be where you are. Are you willing to risk it all?"

"Can you be discrete there? I'll know the truth but can you protect me that way and just be discrete when you're with him in our building?"

"I'll try, but I can't promise that. He's really attractive and his voice is gives me goose bumps. He's the kind of man that a girl wants to go down on in a public setting without worrying about who watches."

I rubbed my crotch while Suzanne spoke. My dick was growing hard and painful again. I had cum too much already today and now she was filling my head with more ideas than I could handle. Pain or not I was hard and needing to rub.

"He could also have me giving him a sloppy blow job in his office and then send me home with his cum dripping down my chin."

"Oh God" I said and opened my pants. My cock sprang out, burning for attention and my hand found him right away. Suzanne gazed at my cock as she got up out of her chair and then she approached me with her lips parted. When she stood close, face me, she whispered "I could stop back by your office again and ask for you at the reception desk." He hand pushed mine away from my cock and grasped my shaft firmly in her fist. "Everyone will know I gave someone head. The proof will be on my face. My hair will be messy and my blouse may even be unbuttoned more than usual." Her eyes bore into mine as her fist slowly moved back and forth over my cock. "I'll shut the door to your office and crawl on your desk. We'll be face to face, as close as we are now and you will see what I let him do." Her fisted fingers reached my crown and she twisted her grip in a corkscrew fashion, giving me intense pleasure. "It will be your moment of truth. If you kick me out then, everyone will know you are strong. If you lick my face clean, everyone will know you are pussy-whipped when I walk out of there." I swallowed hard and my cock throbbed in Suzanne's hand. She moved her way down until she was kneeling and just before she took my dick into her mouth she said "I want you to think about what you'll do tomorrow when I'm on your desk wearing a face full of Raphael's cum."

I inhaled sharply as Suzanne inhaled my cock. My brain was overloaded with ideas and imagery: faces of co-workers lining the hallways, laughing at me; Suzanne's cum coated face, her messy hair, her glazed eyes. I looked down at her and watched as she brushed my cock with her warm full lips. The head job was heavenly and I stood with my hands at my sides so that I could watch everything she did. She seemed contented in what she was doing, going at a pace that felt reasonable and wonderful. It was not a race to a finish but a prolonged moment of pleasure. Back and forth her lips moved over my shaft to the crown ridge and back down to the base again. Each pass increased my pleasure and kept me hard and presumably just where she wanted me. Then she seemed to pick up the pace and apply greater lip pressure under my crown as she raked her lips across it.

"God Suzanne, I'm going to cum" I whispered. "What you're doing feels so good."

She stopped sucking and grasped my cock firmly in her hand. "I'm glad because I think if you're going to be my cuckold husband then you should do what I want don't you think?"

"Yes. Absolutely."

"Good, because I need to get off my knees and go sit on the couch."

"I can do that" I said, thinking she'll suck me off there.

"I'm glad you're so understanding Bob. I really appreciate it. We've had an exhausting day and I'd just like to watch a pay per view and then go to bed. I think I'm going to have another big day tomorrow and I want to be at my best for Raphael."

"Are you serious? You're not going to finish me off?"

"No. Not tonight."

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12