Filming Laura

Story Info
Hidden camera catches their first try at anal.
3.9k words
4.22
42.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 19-year-old stepson Tommy got very lucky when he found his girlfriend. Laura was a cheerleader in high school, and even though she was no longer in school, she still evidently exercised plenty and kept that lithe, athletic figure. In addition, she liked wearing clothes that showed off her body in a sexy, but not slutty, way. Even though I'm twice her age, I still find myself thinking about her and whacking off sometimes.

Laura and Tommy worked together at a local pizza place, which was only about a mile from where my wife and I lived with Tommy and his younger brother. Laura was the assistant manager who opened in the morning, while Tommy usually worked a little bit later, but overlapping, shift.

One Friday evening, Tommy and Laura went out on a date and came back to our house fairly late. It was storming outside, and Laura didn't want to drive the several miles back to her house. She was afraid that her car would break down or something, and she'd either be trapped out in the stormy weather, or she would force someone else (probably Tommy) to drive out to pick her up.

Since my wife Karen and I knew that Tommy and Laura had already been having sex, we just decided that it would be the best thing for her to stay the night instead of trying the drive. Her parents wouldn't approve, but I called her mother and told her that Laura would be sleeping in Tommy's room while he slept on the couch. It was a lie, but I didn't think it was one that would hurt anyone, since the two of them were already sleeping together.

Sometime around four o'clock that morning, I lay awake staring at the ceiling. I had awakened for no reason I could tell. I no longer felt tired, so I got up, pulled on my pajamas, and went to the computer room to surf the web. The bedroom that I had converted into my "computer lab" was right next to Tommy's, so I made sure that I was very quiet as I entered, because I didn't know how heavy a sleeper Laura might be. I shouldn't have worried.

A few minutes after I sat down and logged in to my computer, I heard a couple of little giggles from the direction of Tommy's room. I leaned closer to the wall, and I could hear their voices, but I couldn't distinguish the words. More giggles ensued, then more talking, which I couldn't make out.

I walked over to the wall and put my ear to the plaster.

"...No, not there, up a little," I heard Laura say. "Mmmmm, yeah, that's nice."

My dick started to harden as I became quite sure that they were doing something sexual. I couldn't quite figure out what it was exactly, but Laura's continued little sounds of pleasure told me that whatever Tommy was doing, she was enjoying it.

Before too long, I heard her little moans begin to turn to squeals of delight. My cock was standing straight out under my pajamas now, and I allowed it out through the fly of the pants. I began stroking slowly, wanting to savor the pleasance of my arousal.

Laura's little squeals continued for a few moments, then I heard Tommy ask, "Are you ready now?"

"Yeah, but don't you dare try to put it in my butt again!"

"I won't. I'm sorry! Now come on, roll over."

I guessed from this little interchange that the foreplay was done, and they had agreed to try doggy style. Apparently, Tommy had tried to just stick it in Laura's butt without her being prepared. Never the way to get them to agree to that, I knew. Always go gently, letting them decide when the time was finally right.

I heard the two of them rustling around for a few seconds, the bed squeaking a little as they arranged themselves properly. "Mmmm. There," I heard Laura say. Apparently, she was the one who really liked to keep things going smoothly in the bedroom. Good catch, Tommy.

"Oh, god, that's good," Tommy groaned. Must be inside of her tight, tight pussy now.

Silence for a few seconds, then I could hear the bed starting to squeak a little as he got the rhythm going. "Uuunnhhh." Laura was enjoying this, too.

The squeaks and moans increased, and I could occasionally hear the slapping of his hips against her tight ass cheeks. My own stroking was getting faster as I matched what I could hear of their rhythm. I moved the garbage can over to where I could easily cum into it when I climaxed, then put my ear back to the wall.

A short time more, and Tommy groaned, "Aaahhh, I'm cumming! Uuunnnhhh."

Laura squealed a little in pleasure, then I could hear her voice change down into the guttural, forced grunts that meant that she must be also reaching her climax. The mingled moans and groans continued for a minute or so, and I could feel the cum building up in the base of my cock. I doubt they would have heard me even if I had been loud, but I was pretty quiet, just grunting a little as my semen spurted out into the garbage can. I guess I was going to have to clean that out before Karen got up. I heard the bed squeak a little louder as the two flopped back down onto the mattress, orgasms over.

"Fuck!" Tommy panted. "Thank you. That was the best ever."

I tried to squeeze the rest of my fluid from my softening cock, since I didn't have a rag or anything to clean up with right here, and I didn't want to go out in the hallway in case one of the lovers had to go to the bathroom or something. Instead, I wound up cleaning myself up as well as I could with a crumbled sheet of paper from the can, then I just figured whatever dribbled out into my pajamas was no big deal.

I put my dick back in my pants, then sat back down at the computer and browsed around the internet for a little while. It was about 4:30 by now, but I still wasn't tired, in spite of my little voyeuristic interlude.

About half an hour later, I heard renewed stirring from the room next door. I again pressed my ear to the wall, thinking that maybe, with the energy of their youth, the two little lovebirds were arranging for round two.

"Yeah, I have to go today," Laura was saying.

"Come on, take a day off for once," Tommy pleaded.

"No. I've got to go take a shower and get ready," Laura replied.

This gave me an idea. I had a little camcorder, and I wondered if I could find someplace in the bathroom to hide it before Laura got in there and got undressed. I was still pretty aroused by the scene I had heard earlier, and I was thinking that getting some video of that tight little body naked would be pretty sweet to go with that memory.

I quickly grabbed the camcorder and blank tape from the shelf in the living room and ran into the bathroom. Where could I put it, that would get some kind of a decent shot but not get discovered? Shit! That's it: Laura wouldn't use our dirty clothes basket, and it had little square breathing holes in the front of it, but was mostly plastic.

I looked inside of it, and it was most of the way full of damp towels and clothes. Perfect. I took about half of them out and put them on the floor, then arranged the camcorder on top of what was left, pointing out through one of the holes. I adjusted it quickly to try to get the best view I could of as much of the room as possible, hit record, then gently placed the rest of the clothes back on top of it. I looked at the front of the hamper, making sure I could see the lens through the hole, but not much else. Excellent.

My spy-deed done, I quietly ran back to the computer room, half fearing I would be discovered. Instead, when I got back, Tommy and Laura were still arguing about whether she could take the day off and "play."

"Come on, we never get the chance to do it," Tommy whined.

"We just did it an hour ago," Laura replied.

"You know what I mean. Before last night, it was more than a week." Rough life. I'd have loved to be able to fuck a little tight-bodied thing like Laura once a week at his age. Hell, I'd have been happy with once a month.

"I've got to go," she replied, and I heard her walking out. Perfect timing. I heard the door open and close, then more footsteps, then the door opened and closed again. Hmmm. That was odd. Oh well. I sat back down at the computer desk and read some e-mail while I waited nervously for either the shriek that meant my camera had been discovered or for Laura to leave for work, so I could retrieve it.

After Laura left, about an hour later, I snuck back into the bathroom and got the camera out of the hamper. It was still recording, which I took as a good sign. I returned the camera to its shelf, then hid the tape until I could watch it later in private.

***

It was almost a week later before Karen and Tommy were both out of the house for a few hours. I finally had a chance to view the tape I had made. I could have watched it earlier on the camcorder's tiny little screen, but, if I had actually recorded what I wanted, I wanted to be able to see it on a large TV screen, probably with a towel at the ready.

I locked the bedroom door, just in case, and got myself undressed. I put the tape in the VCR and sat down to see what I could see. Fast forward through me checking the camera position and the several minutes of footage of the empty bathroom. Oops, there she comes through the door.

I stopped and rewound a bit, to see everything. Laura walked through the door, dressed in a long T-shirt that came down to the middle of her thighs. She was carrying her work clothes, which she laid on the counter. Suddenly the door opened again, and Tommy walked in wearing only his pajama bottoms.

"What are you doing?" she asked angrily.

"I want you to stay here today," he said, and the argument was on again.

I watched the two of them argue for a while, her wanting to do the right thing and making sure she didn't get in trouble at work, him just wanting to fuck her.

"You never do anything I want," he whined at her.

"Is this about the fucking butt thing again?" she asked, exasperation creeping into her voice. That perked up my ears. That must be related to the little episode earlier that night, when she told him to keep it away from her butt.

"That, too," he said.

"Jeeezus, I told you that I think that's gross. Just fucking get over it! It's not going to happen." Bummer, Tommy.

They continued to argue over that for a few more minutes, her seeming to get angrier, and him getting whinier.

Finally she snapped at him, "Look! If I let you try it once, do you promise that you'll never fucking mention it again?" Hmmm. Maybe your whiny persistence is actually going to work, boy...

He sounded like a happy little puppy. "Okay, I promise." Now I figured they'd head back to the bedroom and I'd never get the chance to see Laura get naked.

Instead, she told him, "Okay, get it out."

"Here?"

"Why not?"

"You'll hurt your knees on the floor," he explained.

"Oh, we're not doing it like that. You're gonna lay on the floor, and I'm going to be on top. No way I'm going to let you just slam it into me again."

Laura kneeled down in front of him and pulled his pants down. They were at a little bit of an angle to me, with Tommy facing mostly away from me, so mostly I was just getting a shot of his ass. I gathered that he wasn't quite ready yet, and she was helping him along. She may not have liked it up her ass, but she certainly didn't seem to have any issues with sucking on his cock. I could see her blonde ponytail rocking back and forth as she bobbed up and down on his dick. Finally she seemed satisfied with the results, and she stood up.

"Lay down," she commanded. Tommy pulled his pants the rest of the way off and laid down on the rug in the middle of the floor. His head was facing toward me, so I was just seeing his tanned back for the most part, but then he got himself into a fully lying position. Hmmm. His cock wasn't quite as large as mine was right then, but it was still pretty respectable, and it stood up at about a forty-five degree angle from his bush of hair, bobbing in anticipation, with the moisture from Laura's hot mouth still glistening on it.

I was fully erect and slowly stroking myself by this point. I couldn't have positioned the camera better if I had just put it up on a tripod.

Tommy was slowly stroking his cock, looking up at Laura. From what I could see, I guessed that she was looking through the medicine cabinet. I could see her in profile from about the bottom of her ribcage down, and she was leaning over the bathroom counter. She finally seemed to find what she was looking for, and I heard the medicine chest snap closed. She put something down on the counter and turned to face Tommy.

Still standing in profile to the camera, she lifted her nightshirt up over her head. She was now just wearing a pair of white bikini panties. She pulled them down and I got a nice little side view of her pale breasts, the pink nipples already sticking out straight. I could see just a little bit of blonde fuzz in front of that smooth pelvic mound. As she turned back to the medicine cabinet, I got a nice shot of her muscular, rounded ass.

Laura now leaned forward against the counter, her naked ass pointing straight at Tommy's face. She spread her legs into a slight splits, giving the boy quite an eyeful, I'm sure. Staying in that position, ass sticking out, she opened the bottle of vaseline she had earlier set down on the counter. She slathered a finger in the bottle, then reached behind her and rubbed the lubricant into her asshole.

Tommy was still stroking his dick, and I could see a little trickle of his precum ooze from the end at the sight of his girlfriend preparing her puckered anus for his cock. He kept his eyes glued to her hand as the girl made sure her ass was as lubed as possible for the upcoming encounter.

Once she was satisfied that she was as slick as possible, Laura kneeled down beside her boyfriend, holding the jar of vaseline in her hand. She dipped her finger into the lubricant and rubbed it over his shaft and head, mixing it as well as possible with the lubricant he was already creating naturally. She stroked his cock a few times, stood up straight and straddled his body.

The girl then squatted down over him, grabbing his shaft in her hand when she down right over him. She held the shaft upright, then pushed the tip of his head right up against her opening. Tommy reached up to grab her hips, but she slapped one of his hands away.

"No. We do this my or no way. You keep your hands down there." He obediently put his hands flat on the ground, and she continued trying to get comfortable with what she was about to do.

I could see right up her pink pussy, and my cock was now dribbling out a steady trickle of clear fluid. I tried to stroke slowly, knowing what was about to happen on the screen. It was hard to keep myself from speeding up. The hot young body on the screen was incredibly fucking sexy, and knowing that she was just about to get her ass fucked made me want to spurt immediately.

Laura continued to press down, and the head of Tommy's cock was lodged all the way in her ass by now. She continued to wiggle her butt down further onto his shaft, and before very long, he was lodged all the way inside of her. She stopped, trying to get more comfortable with the invader in her body.

Tommy groaned. "That feels so tight. Fuck."

Laura now started bouncing slowly up and down, her firm breasts bobbing with the rhythm. She quickly realized that her position wasn't actually the best for what she was trying to do. She sat her butt fully down on Tommy's shaft, then adjusted her legs so she was on her knees. She leaned forward and took some of the weight on her arms, then started rocking her hips on Tommy. I could no longer see his cock actually penetrating her, but I could still see plenty, and my cock was covered with my own slick fluid.

Pretty quickly, Laura was lifting her ass up further and getting a faster rhythm going. Tommy was groaning louder now, and Laura was panting and grunting, too. Her boobs were bouncing around a lot now, and I could tell that it was feeling pretty good for her, too. Tommy reached up and took her tits in his hands, massaging them and pinching her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Soon, I saw Tommy's belly starting to tense up in a way that I knew meant that he was about to shoot his load deep into her bowels. She must have felt it, too, because how she straightened back up and thrust her hips up and down for all she was worth. Tommy grabbed her hips and helped her thrust, and this time she didn't seem to care. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip as she seemed to concentrate on the task at hand.

Tommy was thrusting his hips up to meet hers now, and I could hear the slapping as his hips slammed into her ass. Finally, he thrust up one more time and then let out a large groan. Laura pushed her hips all the way down, impaling herself as far as possible on his throbbing shaft. He continued to groan, and I could see his fingers clenching on the rug as his muscles spasmed.

The cum built up at the base of my shaft, and I could feel it pulsing up to the tip. I leaned back and stroked again, and a jet of white jism shot up in the air, falling back on my chest and belly. I continued to whack myself, moaning and thrashing my head back and forth.

Laura let out a moan, a gasp, a little scream, then she seemed to wail in pleasure. She threw her head back and raked her fingernails down Tommy's belly, leaving red scratch marks. She then put her head down, grabbed him around his waist and began slamming her hips up and down into him, screaming out continuously. She finally stopped again, with another shriek of pleasure, froze silently for a few seconds, and then fell forward onto Tommy's chest.

The two laid there for a few minutes, panting and muttering sweet nothings to each other, and I took the opportunity to clean myself up.

Finally, Laura stood up. "I can feel your stuff inside me," she told Tommy. "It feels good."

She then walked over and sat down on the toilet, and I could see her belly contracting as she tried to squeeze the stuff out of her. Tommy had meanwhile stood up and walked over toward the hamper. Even though I knew he must not have found the camera, I still felt a brief little pang of panic. He opened the hamper and the camera jiggled briefly as he took out a towel and wiped himself off.

"God, that was fucking incredible," he told Laura. "Thank you so much!"

"Are you satisfied, now?"

"Oh, fuck yes! I don't think I've ever cum that much before." Tommy finished cleaning himself and threw the towel back in the hamper, causing the camera to go slightly off line. It was now facing the carpeted floor just a few feet in front of the hamper. Bummer. I could still hear them, but all I could see was just a little bit of Tommy's leg as he stood in front of the tub.

"Oh, don't be gross," Laura told him. "Now get out of here before someone wakes up and catches us."

"Don't worry," he assured her. "Mom and Jeff don't get up until fuckin' noon on the weekends."

"Well, I don't care. I still have to shower and get ready, and now it's going to take me even longer to get cleaned up."

"Can I watch?" he asked.

"What? No!"

"Pleeeease?" he pleaded.

"No! Jeez, I already let you fuck my ass, now get out of here."

I saw Tommy's leg leave the screen, then I heard them kiss goodbye for the time being and the door opened and closed. I heard her lock it behind him, then saw her legs a bit as she got in and started the shower. I fast forwarded through the rest of the tape, which showed almost nothing. Her legs from about the knees down as she got out of the shower and dried herself off, then pulling on her panties and pants, then just empty floor until I walked in.

I played through the tape again. I was hard again before it even started, knowing what was coming up. I slowly stroked myself, pacing myself to try to cum when they did. I came as Laura was slamming herself up and down on Tommy's cock, evidently in the throes of her own climax, shooting one ribbon of white cum onto my belly, but then just dribbling out the rest of my fluid. I doubted that I would be able to cum again, so I went ahead and cleaned myself off for the second time, then put the tape away, ready to be enjoyed some other time.

12