Filming the Neighbours

Story Info
I have a freaky couple for a neighbour.
1k words
53.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,247 Followers

I have a freaky couple for a neighbour. How freaky, you ask? Almost every night they're having sex, and their bedroom is right behind my wall, so in the late evening hours, when I'm trying to dig into my college books, I hear nothing except the sound of their bed hitting against the wall, hearing the wife moan out while ordering her man to fuck her, fuck her harder! And harder he seemed to pound into her, making my room jitter as if there's an earthquake occurring. Sometimes they'd go at it till midnight ... and then early in the morning, they'd continue from where they left off. It drives me crazy sometimes just sitting in my room hearing them go at it -- the funny thing is there's nothing I can do about it. Just about everyone in the apartment building knows about their nightly workout, and the fact that I'm a new tenant doesn't help matters much.

Late one evening, I heard a knock on my door. It was my freaky neighbour -- the husband. He was naked except for a pair of briefs and a towel that was draped over his neck; he grinned shyly at me.

"Hey there neighbour," he clapped a hand over my shoulder; it was the first time I'd spoken with him and the way he acted, you'd think we'd known ourselves since I moved in. "I was wondering if you could help me out with a little favour."

"Of what kind?" I enquired.

He led me into his apartment, into the bedroom where his pretty wife lay sprawled across the bed, naked; my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and I fought to starve myself of an immediate erection. She winked at me, smiling, undaunted by the effect she'd wrought on me.

Her husband came and placed a digital camera on my hand and said: "My wife and I were wondering if by chance you'd care to make a film of us while we're doing it. It's much better this way. It's already programmed so you have not much worry except start filming."

He didn't bother waiting to hear if I'd accept or not. He slapped my arm, and jumped into the bed and started ravishing his wife. I pressed the ON button, and instantly became an amateur-porn Steven Spielberg.

I hovered about the edge of the bed, filming as they took turns ravishing each other; I did close-ups as the wife gave her husband head, and then fell back as she sat astride his erection. I stood back and watched from behind the camera, finally freeing my erection from my hand and stroking it. The wife caught what I was doing and indicated for me to come over. I stood beside her and filmed as she first began to stroke my cock for me, and then felt my mouth come open as she took it into her mouth while still busy bouncing on her man. There was the sound of her man's thighs slapping against the back of her ass while she moaned deep in her throat, her mouth still locked on my cock. A while later I came down from the bed and hovered behind them, camera in hand, filming as the hubby grabbed a handful of her ass and went on pounding it.

"Yo neighbour," her husband called out at me, gasping while he did. "You getting all of this down?"

"Most definitely," I replied. "Go on keep fucking her hard!"

I was really digging into my work, I barely felt myself stroking my hardness with my other hand. Such a lovely view the wife's ass was, the way it went on bouncing up and down on her man's cock was so very lovely.

A while later, the wife turned to me and said: "Honey, why not let the neighbour have a go at me? You can always come back for extra."

"Yeah, why not."

The wife dismounted her husband and lay there on the bed, her legs thrown open, tapping her pussy, winking at me to come on over. I handed the camera to her man and came between her. So excited was I, my hand was shaking and it took me about a couple of seconds to push the head of my cock between her pink pussy lips. Damn, it was breathtaking!

The wife wrapped her legs over the back of my waist and I went on giving her all the good fucking I could muster and she went on moaning into my ear, urging me to go on fuck me, fuck me harder! Her husband now had the camera in his hand and hovered around us with the camera's eye trained on us. I changed position after about ten minutes of being on top of her and this time she mounted me, though with her back towards me. She came into a kneeling position and her husband came and leaned above me, training the camera on his wife's bountiful ass as it went up and down on my cock, all the way down to the hilt.

"My wife' a good fucker, ain't she?"

I could barely respond with a coherent answer as it wasn't long before I busted my load with my cock still inside of her. Her hubby was ecstatic, like that was what he'd wanted me to do all along. His wife lay on her back and her hubby returned the camera to me and I filmed as he leaned his head between her legs and licked my cum off her pussy; she pressed his head down, told him to lick up everything, which I figured he did.

I filmed as they changed position, this time her man hammered her from behind while I stood before her, her mouth still sucking on my cock. I nearly dropped the camera as suddenly I came in her mouth and she swallowed everything. I stood back and continued filming as a couple of minutes later, her husband ejaculated over the top of her ass.

Handing the camera back to the husband, I bid both of them goodnight and returned to my room. That night, my sleep was smooth and dreamless.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories