Filth Ch. 02

Story Info
Abigail's changes accelerate and she finally notices them.
5.7k words
4.63
24.3k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,061 Followers

Large red numbers wavered before Abigail's eyes. She blinked several times and then yawned, hiding her mouth behind her small hand. The room was utterly still and the only sound a faint dripping noise somewhere in the distance.

Blinking again, the young woman sat up, idly scratching at the light fur along her midriff. Her hidden claws left tiny red lines against her tanned, flat stomach. The stark numbers informed her that she was suddenly wide awake at 4:12 am.

Across the room, Sally snorted and turned to her side, muttering something about a 'Mr. Pumpkin'. The other woman's light snores soon filled the silence.

Abigail's stomach growled. She swung her legs over the edge of her bed and stretched, raising her arms. Her body creaked as it adjusted to its new length and she twisted her longer neck, luxuriating in each tiny cracking sound. Well, she thought as she grabbed her glasses from the nightstand. I guess I'm awake. And hungry. Something smells good.

The young woman licked the back of her hand and then rubbed it against her temples to settle a few stray hairs. She repeated the routine, unaware of what she was doing, as she worked through a mental list for the day. Her stomach rumbled loudly. Raising her small nose, she sniffed and stood, following the scent of bread and old eggs. Still lost in her own thoughts and her body on autopilot, she bent down over her roommate's trash can. Pushing aside a wrapper, she found a half-eaten breakfast bagel sandwich from the day before.

I could spend some time on my laptop until the library opens, I suppose. Abigail took a bite of her roommate's old sandwich, tearing the stale bread with her front teeth. New instincts drove her to the corner of the room where she sat, taking small chunks out the sandwich. The room was colder in the middle of the night but she felt surprisingly warm. She rocked slowly back and forth against the rough wall, scratching along her spine. First class isn't until ten, she continued. Then the second at 2 pm for two hours. Plenty of time to work on any projects before the weekend. And then the soup kitchen tomorrow.

Finishing the last bite of the sandwich, she stood, padding along the cold room. Her roommate thrashed suddenly, crying out for her mother in a sad voice before settling with a whimper. Abigail frowned at the poor girl, feeling her own homesickness well up. She sat carefully at the edge of her roommate's bed and lightly stroked the girl's hair.

Abigail's home was three hours away in the middle of nowhere. A small town where everyone knew everyone else but your nearest neighbor might be half a mile away. She closed her eyes. She could almost smell her mother's home baked bread or the sour smell of the ancient pews in their little church. She'd recently tried to go to a nearby Catholic service but the hymns and prayers and passages were almost all different. Softer. Watered down. She'd felt unsettled by the differences.

Sally shifted again. Abigail chirped in annoyance, gripping the woman in place. Didn't the other girl know she was trying to calm her? Bending low, Abigail ran her tongue along Sally's short hair, just under her ear. At least she has someone to help when she's feeling lost, Abigail thought angrily. The church... my anchor isn't here. I have nobody.

Holding her roommate with one hand on her shoulder and one against her head, Abigail groomed the other girl. And the confessional! she fumed. A small box where you're hidden away. You can't see the shame and anger in the pastor's eyes like that. And the penance? Some prayers and a promise to do better? No rod against the thighs or back? No-

"Wha-" Sally stirred under her.

Abigail stepped up and back, her head buzzing with anger, frustration and new subconscious urges. She hugged her body nervously, her teeth grating against each other.

"You... you're having a nightmare, Sally. Go back to sleep."

"M'kay, 'M..." Sally sighed, hunching against herself under her blankets.

Pressing a hand against her forehead, Abigail shook her head slowly. Her teeth ached. She found herself slowly scraping her front teeth back and forth against each other as a headache began to build behind her eyes.

"A shower will help," she whispered, rubbing her temples. She made her way to the small shared bathroom, locking the door and struggling out of clothes that no longer fit just the way they should. A sudden memory of her night in bed brought red to her face. Her hand twitched in remembrance but the young woman quickly turned the shower water on. She hugged herself tightly again, thinking of anything other than what she'd done.

As steam slowly began to fill the small room, Abigail scratched along her sides. Her belly felt tender and sore - as it had before when she'd spent all day working hard at her parent's farm. Muscles shifted nearly imperceptibly too allow for new glands to grow. Rubbing her stomach seemed to help but the humid air was even better. Abigail stretched in the moist air.

Small drops of water collected on the fur along her spine. The water droplets grew fat and fell, coursing along skin and sparse fur, trailing a line down to her ass before slipping between her lightly furred sex.

Abigail stepped into the shower with a happy squeak. The hot water soothed her and she could feel all of the new little aches and pains draining away. She leaned into the spray, letting the water drill into her back, unknowingly scratching the itch of her new fur.

Her ears twitched in pleasure as the water caressed her swollen sex. Abigail lowered herself slowly to her knees. Tiny holes appeared in the skin above her upper lip. A single translucent whisker barely poked through the skin. A second whisker, even shorter than the first, grew from the other side of her face. She rubbed at them briefly with the back of her hand.

"Jason," she moaned. The young woman arched her back, spreading her thighs. She pressed against the wall, lifting her hips while lowering her upper body. Her thick, furry bush brushed the bottom of the bathtub. Her claws, still hidden, scraped against the wall. She could feel almost every single drop of water along her sensitive body. Each one was a lover's touch meant just for her.

Light brown fur sprouted along her shoulder blades and she worked her arms up and back, head slowly swaying as she became lost in her thoughts. Light gray hairs grew from the inside of her thighs, twisting from her skin. Above her ass, the small mound of skin bulged forward into a tiny, gray point. The hairs surrounding the bump shifted and thickened, growing up and along the new skin.

The tip of her tail wriggled to echo her excitement.

Faint black lines appeared on the back of Abigail's right hand. The lines moved beneath her skin before settling into shape. She groaned and then hissed as her right hand spasmed painfully. Her fingers creaked in protest but she made a fist with her hand. The lines of fur covering her body stood on end as she gasped at the sudden burning pain. Suddenly, her arousal vanished and the pain went with it.

"Oh, Abigail," the young woman sighed. She pressed her forehead against the shower wall. "What are you doing?" She lay against the wall, clutching her right hand against her chest as the water slowly went cold.

The young woman stood and turned off the water, shivering in the cold. She wanted to just wrap herself her towel and find a warm place to hide but, instead, she toweled herself off. The sides of her stomach was sore again so she was gentle as she rubbed the towel back and forth. But, she was even more careful with her sex, breasts and ass; sparing barely a quick pat for each of them. She kept her eyes averted from her reflection and from looking down her body while she dried herself. Old habits died hard and her recent sins made it even worse.

Wrapping herself in her towel, Abigail stepped into her dorm room to grab a new change of clothes - underclothes, a simple skirt, pantyhose and her favorite sweater. She retreated back to the bathroom with her clothes. Once inside, she hung the towel on her hook without noticing the bits of brown fur she'd left on it. She dressed herself quickly, again, avoiding the temptation of looking at her naked body. Her plain white panties slid against her lightly furred upper thighs. The coarse black fur mixed in with her chestnut pubic hairs poked through the thin fabric.

Finished dressing and wide awake, Abigail stepped from the bathroom. She looked around in the dim light. Time to get my prescription checked again, she thought. Everything around her had a blurry edge to it and the room was suffused with a pale violet color. She frowned, rubbed the bridge of her eyes and temples and then walked outside.

-----

Abigail's breath puffed in the sharp, cold air. She'd been walking for nearly an hour along the quiet pathways of the campus, lost in thought. Occasionally, she flexed her right hand as if to work warmth into it. The chill seemed to have settled into the bones of her hand with a near burning freeze. Her mind wandered aimlessly, flitting from memory to memory of her childhood and teenage years.

Tall lamps, each fitted with campus security panic buttons, provided pools of orange lights along her walk. Abigail skirted the lights without thought. Her thoughts returned again and again to a faded memory of being held in her father's arms as a young child. She couldn't recall being held after that one memory. It'd never seemed to bother her growing up but, now, on reflection she yearned for it. On the very rare times she was able to have a sleep over with a couple of her girl friends, they'd slept separately - as was proper.

Now, walking alone in the dark, the young woman yearned for touch. What would it have been like, she wondered. When Mary and Louise were over? What would it have been like if we'd slept in the same bed, cuddled together for warmth? Her body ached with loneliness at the thought. How wonderful it would have been to feel them against me, wrapped around me, curled-

The young woman's curved ears twitched at a sudden noise. She crouched, hiding behind a bench while looking around. She could hear indistinct, low voices somewhere nearby. Abigail strained her eyes, trying to make the distant blurry images come into focus. She knew by the bright neon lights (seemingly purple and popping with small arcs of blue) that the local bar was in the distance. The light patches of her fur stood on end and she hissed quietly under her breath.

Reaching down carefully, Abigail took three steps on all fours before coming back up into a crouch. The voices were louder now. A man and a woman, laughing.

"Hey, not here," the unknown girl said. "Someone will see us."

Abigail crept along carefully, her ears swiveling and her small button nose twitching. What were they doing, she wondered.

"Hah," her partner laughed. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"I- ohh, god," the girl moaned.

Raising her nose, Abigail sniffed. Still crouched, she held one hand crooked cautiously. The smell seemed familiar but she couldn't quite place it. She continued on and soon found herself kneeling at the entrance to an alleyway between two large campus buildings. Dirt and rocks lined the wide path. The young girl peered around the corner, squinting to see clearly.

In the middle of the alley, a man knelt before a woman. Abigail blushed to the tips of her rounded ears when she realized the man's face was between the woman's legs. The other woman had her left leg draped over the man's shoulder and she was leaning back, her hands caressing her own chest. Abigail felt a warmth between her own legs as she breathed deeply of the other woman's scent.

"I want you in me," the woman gasped. Pale light shined off the wetness of her thighs. The boy stood without a word, undoing his pants to free his manhood. Abigail strained forward, moving her head back and forth to try to see. It wasn't what she'd expected. It was smaller and rounded and the color of his skin. She was embarrassed to feel a slight disappointment at the size of him. Still, her pulse raced.

What... what a dirty couple. Are they going to... right here? Abigail grunted, digging her fingers into the cold earth. She wanted to touch herself. She could feel a growing emptiness between her thighs. It beat in time to her own quick heartbeat. Her entire belly seemed afire, nerves alive and begging for attention. She rubbed at her side and squirmed at the odd feeling from one of the many sore spots on her lengthened torso. Her finger made a swirling motion over the sensitive spot and, soon, her breathing was as fast as her heart. Sweat spotted her forehead as she watched the man lay on his back. The girl moved to sit astride him.

Sinful, Abigail gasped, cheeks red with jealousy and her own heat. Disgusting. Fornicating under the- the young woman grunted, her free hand pressing and massaging the soreness along her body. Under the eyes of God. Still, she watched as the girl reached under her to grab the man's penis and guide it into her sex.

The other woman rocked her hips back and forth while the man squeezed at her chest. Abigail copied his gesture with her right hand, massaging her own breast. The smell of sex was overpowering. A high whining noise filled her head while she touched herself. Her hidden claws snagged at the fabric of her sweater, pulling threads loose around her breasts and stomach. The young woman ground her teeth in pleasure.

Suddenly the girl cried out, covering her mouth as she shuddered. The boy pulled her down, hugging her to his chest while the girl shook against him. They kissed deeply. Abigail brushed a finger against her own lips, wondering how it felt.

"Did you-" the girl asked, gasping for breath.

"Naw," the boy answered. "Too much to drink."

"Aww," the girl pouted. "Maybe a little more?" She moved her hips playfully but the boy laughed at her.

"Not going to happen," he told her. "Come on. Let's get back to my room. I think my dick's going to freeze off."

"Good idea," the girl said. "I'd dump your ass so fast if you couldn't service me. And then use your cock like a dildo. I expect some amazing cuddles, mister."

The two laughed, joking back and forth as they stood and dressed. Abigail watched them walk out of sight, arms wrapped around each other. The young woman's face, throat and chest burned and her ears twitched sporadically. With supreme effort, she pulled her hands away from her body. Under the sleeve of her sweater, more dark lines appeared in a tight spiral beginning at her right wrist. She bit at her fingers with her front teeth to keep from crying out at the sudden pain in her arm. Blood welled up around her teeth. When the pain subsided and she pulled her hand away, her jaw popped, leaving her with a slight overbite. Her incisors were no longer rounded; all four now ended in small points.

The young woman lapped at the blood on her fingers. She glanced around quickly but heard no sounds beyond faint passing cars. Satisfied, Abigail walked to where the couple had lain. Their scents still filled the air. A darkened patch of dirt drew her attention. Abigail crouched, sniffing at the ground carefully. She leaned forward, going to all fours with her eyes closed. Her small nose nearly brushed the ground where the dirt had mixed with the other woman's cum.

So that's what it's like, she thought. Nothing like I imagined. She just... she just took him and put it inside of her and it was so small! And then she moved, just like my fingers. Just like when I touch myself. More than that. His penis was more than my fingers. What would it be like? So big and so far in? And moving like that. My fingers felt so good. It must be amazing. It has to be.

Abigail opened her mouth, her tongue reaching for the muddy spot left by the lovers. The scent of it burned through her nose and down along her body.

Jason. Jason would be just like that. Only better. He would hold me tight and love me and touch me and talk to me and rut with me and fill me up and make me his until I was just like that filthy woman begging- Lost in her own rambling, her tongue brushed the cold earth, sending a thrill along her spine. A third tiny whisker poked through one of the tiny holes above her lip. She raised her hips and the tip of her tail wriggled back and forth. It lengthened as it moved, growing nearly two inches of bare skin. -filling me until I'm pregnant with his babies and then again and again and-

"Oh," Abigail said, sitting up on her knees. Her head felt tight and everything was so loud. She looked around, confused at her own surroundings. She rubbed her temples roughly while trying to remember what had happened. She could remember the couple. She remembered watching them flaunt their sin but everything after that was a blur. The young girl stood, sagging against the nearby wall in exhaustion. Her body ached, her head hurt and it felt like her heart was trying to break through her chest.

People were waking up around her. She could hear alarm clocks, faint and screeching and the smell of brewing coffee nearly overpowered the scent from the alleyway. Abigail rubbed her tongue against the roof of her mouth. She swallowed reflexively, tasting the salty sweetness mixed with dirt while wondering how it'd gotten there.

Gray light filtered through sparse clouds on the horizon. Abigail yawned, her jaw cracking loudly. Shaking her head again, the young girl made her way back to her dorm. Her room was warm and humid thanks to Sally's recent shower. Abigail murmured happily at the feeling but another huge yawn made tears well from the corners of her eyes. The young woman took off her glasses and then slipped off her sweater and bra, dropping both to the ground near her bed. She stood, naked from the waist up, unselfconsciously at her bedside. The light fur along her back and shoulders lay flat and sleek, glistening in the moist air.

Kicking off her shoes, she sighed in relief as she realized how constrained her feet had been. Yawning again, the young woman slipped into bed. The blanket pooled around her waist leaving her exposed to the still warm air. Soon, she was asleep and dreaming of being cuddled by her childhood friends.

Along the sides of her body, ten small circular spots of skin darkened. Within the center of each, a tiny pink bump formed. Abigail clawed at one of her newly formed nipples, her sharp teeth grinding in pleasure.

-----

Abigail woke in a panic. She lay completely under her blankets, huddled and hunched. Her head spun and she squeaked loudly as, when she threw her covers aside, she realized she was topless. The young woman winced at the dull throbbing pain in her head. Glancing at the purple letters of her clock, she held her covers up to her chin to lean close to read the numbers.

"Oh no," she whispered. It was 3:02 pm and her last class was already half over. Abigail reached for her bra and sweater from under the covers and then dressed herself quickly. As she picked up her glasses, she noticed a piece of paper left on her nightstand. She read the words, holding the paper close to her face.

Abigail,

Hey, it's Sally! I just wanted to say that there was a lot of hairs left in the shower and it's no big deal at all! But, could you maybe clean up after yourself the next time you shave?

Thanks so much! Hope you had a great time out last night!

Abigail frowned but put the paper aside. It wasn't fair for her roommate to blame her for something one of the other girls in the suite must have done but she was more worried about her class at the moment.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,061 Followers
12