Filth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail followed Jason happily as he stepped into a hallway. It was just as she thought it would be. He was happy to see her. And only her. Jason opened a door and turned on the light. Abigail slipped in behind him and turned off the light again.

"No," she told him firmly.

"I-" Jason paused. "Are you sure you're okay? Oh god, please tell me one of those bowls didn't have alcohol in it. Oh man. I'm so-"

Abigail bunched up her nose. Three whiskers slid from her face in the darkness. A fourth followed and all of them lengthened now, flowing inches from her face. She rubbed at them with the furry back of her hand, tongue quickly wetting the fur in between strokes. Alcohol burned her nose and throat. It was so hard to think. She had something desperately important to tell him. Her fur stirred and she hissed at herself quietly. Thoughts slipped away as she looked back in her memories. Her head buzzed from static and confusion.

Jason important, she thought with a small nod. Jason.

"Hug me," Abigail said out loud. She remembered that. She remembered it was important to her that he hugged her. That he married her. He had to. He had to love her. He did love her. She knew he did. He was Jason.

"Hey-" Jason started.

Without waiting, Abigail wrapped herself around him. She pressed herself tight, feeling his warmth. A warmth she needed. A warmth she'd always craved. She could feel every single one of her nipples against him.

"Look, I don't think-" Jason tried again. He pushed her, gently and she hissed at him, frustration and confusion showing on her face. She nipped at his shoulder, sharp teeth slicing through skin, spraying her with blood. She squealed in surprise as he cried out in pain.

"Ow, fuck!" Jason yelled, clapping a hand to his shoulder. "You fucking bit me!"

"NO!" Abigail screeched. This wasn't at all what was supposed to happen. "No this!" He was supposed to love her! He wasn't supposed to be mad! This wasn't right! This wasn't right at all! She grabbed him, long, clawed fingers digging into his shoulders. Her powerful, furred legs dug in and he toppled backwards while she fell astride him.

"Like this!" she told him. Her claws ripped his shirt to expose his smooth chest. Blood covered his chest and neck. She clicked her tongue. His chest wasn't furred. This wasn't right. Not right.

Jason was yelling at her but the words became formless noise to Abigail's ears as letters had to her eyes. He bucked weakly against her weight so she hissed at him to show her displeasure. Black leeched into the brown iris of her eyes. More and more lines of black appeared until the brown was consumed. Her eyes bulged slightly as black flooded them, leaving nothing else. Her jaw cracked, shoving her face forward into a short muzzle. Brown fur twisted from her skin, tracing down from her hairline to cover her jaw. Fur raced across her face over the bridge of her muzzle before flowing down around her chin and neck, disappearing into her sweater.

Abigail chirped, pulling and shrugging at her sweater until she figured out how to move her arms to get it off. Her ears shifted, growing through her chestnut brown hair. They rotated as the sounds of the party changed around her. Her chest was slick with sweat. Beads of it welling and dripping onto Jason's bare, hairless chest. She cried out, hunching her back as it cracked and lengthened. Thick brown fur spread from her spine to cover her back. Jason gasped below her, face white with fear and blood loss.

She reached for him then, as her ten tiny nipples bulged into small breasts. White liquid welled from the tips of eight of her nipples as her teats finished growing. Drops of her milk fell to Jason's body to mix with the sweat and blood.

Fur crept around her sides to cover her stomach, silver mixing with the brown until only her twelve pink nipples were left bare. One hand on Jason's face, the other on his shoulder, she tended to him. Her mate. Her tongue rasped against the bloody gouge over and over. Black fur broke the surface of his skin around the cut. Again and again she cleaned him, rubbing at the blood on her face in between tongue lashings. The wound healed and Jason moaned, arching his back.

He spoke again with his words but Abigail squeaked at him in reply. Her tail was growing. Sliding against her legs, straining the tape holding it in place. A vague memory of an alleyway surfaced. Of a hairless doe riding her hairless buck. She worked her hips in a jerky imitation of it. Pushing herself further down, Abigail licked at Jason's lips. He tossed his head slowly side-to-side but the second time she licked him, he licked back. His hands gripped her large ass while she flexed on top of him. She felt his hands spasm on her, sliding against the fabric of her sweatpants until sharp points of pain dug into her.

Jason pulled with his growing claws, tearing at her pants. The medical tape ripped under his claws and her tail flailed wildly until it snapped the rest of it, making her squeak in pain as some of her fur came with it. Her sex, swollen and furred and dripping from her heat, slid against the rough fabric of Jason's jeans. She moaned and chirped and pressed harder. Beneath her, fur spread in waves from Jason's pants. His words began mixing with high pitched squeaks and chirps. Abigail nipped playfully at his ears when they began to lengthen.

A strange scent caused Abigail to pause. She lifted her nose to locate the smell but then looked down. Jason's cock was thick and pink and sliding along his furred stomach. His pants bulged as his crotch swelled. The jean's single button snapped undone while the building pressure slowly forced the zipper down. Abigail moved back to press her nose against him, breathing deeply of his changing cock. She watched as the folds of pink skin grew up to surround the rounded head. Abigail chirped in excitement, pulling at his jeans in order to see more of him.

Jason's legs cracked and he flailed above her in pain, chittering and squealing. His legs broke and reformed, bulging now with their own growths. His right shoe creaked in protest until it fairly exploded trying to contain his expanding paws. Claws pierced his left shoe, pushing at it until the laces broke and the shoe fell apart. He scrabbled at the ground with his expanding paws, arching his back in pain. Abigail held him tightly, licking at his furred chest in an attempt to calm him. The young man's jeans popped like a string of firecrackers, the seams breaking under the strain of his new muscles.

"Abi-" Jason tried to say as his jaw broke, pushing forward into a new, furred muzzle. His brilliant eyes bulged as the black pupils seemed to expand until nothing else was left except the inky darkness. He clawed at the air once, twice and then settled, panting. Jason's fur was slick with sweat from his change. He pushed Abigail gently and stood for a moment on two legs. She stood with him, hugging him close, their scents mixing. She startled as she felt his tail slide against her but her own tail seemed to reach back for him and they twined together.

Abigail turned, her back to her mate, their tails still twisted together at the tip. With a glance backward, she went to all fours and raised her hips. Her sweats and tights lay in tatters against her body but her sex, glistening behind wet fur lay open to the air. Jason sniffed, breathing deeply of her scent. He groaned as his testicles expanded slowly below his thick, blunt cock. New, stronger hormones raged through both of them.

There were no pups. They had to mate. They had to grow their Mischief. Abigail shuddered under the intense desire. She raised her tail and it curled back to lay heavily over her shoulder. Her paws dug deeply into the carpet as she spread her legs. Jason bent to her, fur against fur. He slid forward and his cock rubbed against her asshole before he adjusted and it slid down. Her pussy burned with heat and she shoved herself back against him.

Jason's blunt cock, twisted and probed. The two rubbed back and forth against each other until the tip of him slid her open. Abigail froze, quivering. Needing. Wanting. Her ears vibrated from the ache running along her body and she ground her teeth over and over. Jason's claws gripped her own hands and a fragment of their human lives held each other tightly. He pushed into her, slick cock against her tight, wet pussy. She hissed slowly at the pain of it, shaking her muzzle back and forth.

She took all of him in her furry, virgin pussy. He forced her own juices out of her and they mixed with her fur before dripping to the ground. He pressed forward until his oversized testicles pressed against her wetness. Abigail felt him strain and he chirped above her over and over while his own paws dug in behind them. Her still human pussy lips stretched and gripped against her mate when he pulled out. She cried out at the emptiness he left behind until he pressed back into her. It was easier this time. And more pleasurable. Her pussy drooled at every motion, filling the room with their scent. Jason pressed his muzzle against the fur of her shoulder and then reached around to grab a breast. Abigail buckled under him, squeaking, and he fell above her, accidentally ramming his cock hard into her. She spasmed, liquid jetting out of her swollen pussy, coating Jason's belly with her cum. Marking him. Marking her mate.

Abigail lashed out, biting around her until her teeth found the corner of a wooden dresser. She bit in, sharp teeth breaking a chunk of the wood while the orgasm rocked through her body. Jason shuddered as her pussy squeezed him again and again, milking his cock. He wrapped his strong arms around her body and began pumping into her. Abigail's entire body was incredibly sensitive and she hissed at him, wanting him to stop while begging for him to keep going. Her furred stomach bulged as he pounded into her, her lower nipples rubbing against the rough carpet, driving her even more crazy.

Faster and faster Jason worked his hips. His huge sack slapped against her pussy over and over until she was cumming again, squirting more of her scent over both of them.

Abigail's jaws worked as she felt Jason's absurdly large cock swell. Her long, ear shattering squeak went beyond human hearing as he came inside of her. Thick, ropy strands of his cum filled her before until she thought she would burst. Jason held her tight, bucking and chirping above her from his own orgasm. Dogs howled in the distance, driven mad by Abigail's shrill cry. Her tail flicked back, striking her mate and leaving welts with each hit. Welts hidden beneath thick fur.

They lay together for a moment before, as one, they raised their muzzles, ears flicking back. Jason pulled slowly back until he popped free. Abigail's stretched pussy held open for a moment before contracting back. Huge spurts of Jason's cum leaked from that brief opening until her fur was sticky with it. Both of them stood and crept to the doorway cautiously.

Pandemonium.

Tables were overturned. Food and drink were strewn about the entire house. Abigail watched as a horrified boy sat naked on the couch. A young woman rocked back and forth on his cock. Transparent wings fluttered from her back and, beneath her skin was a dark, shiny blackness. Her head was thrown in ecstasy and Abigail watched the girl's eyes bulge from their sockets. Larger and larger, fragmenting into grids as they grew until they nearly covered her face. Her jaw opened and then continued opening until a black mass pushed through. Black claws burst through her feet and thick. Along her body, hairs as thick as her fingers pushed through, splitting her skin open. The boy stared at his own fingers as shiny black claws ripped through the tips of them. He tried to scream but his face bulged, eyes moving to the sides as they too began to grow into a huge, bulging compound eyes. He was pushed forward as the flesh from his back tore to reveal two huge, wet new wings. His strange mouth opened and a tube-like tongue flicked against the girl's still human nipples. She buzzed in pleasure at his attentions.

"No!" A nearby girl cried out. She was on the ground and completely naked. Sweat lined her body. "Oh god, please no no no no!"

Behind her, a boy held her naked ass open, exposing her slick, wet lips despite her protestations. A short tail whipped behind the boy and his left foot clawed at the floor. His foreskin bulged and strained as his cock grew and he pressed it against the girl's pussy. She scrabbled at the floor in a panic as her fingers elongated. She gasped, head back as the skin along her belly puckered and tightened into rows of new teats. Thick brown nipples pushed through the growing areola. She fell to her heavy breasts, twisting and mewling as her spine popped. Her body lengthened and her neck stretched out before her. The pained expression on her face slowly twisted into a smile and she moaned, rubbing her slick lips against the boy's thick cock. Her lips pulled back, two lip rings stretching with them as her muzzle grew out. A small, silvered nose stud fell to the ground below her. Black hair sprouted from her pussy lips and she hissed in pleasure as the boy finally entered her.

Another boy pushed frantically at a girl as she knelt before him, head bobbing up and down on his cock. Her body was covered in sweat and her expression was nearly manic in its concentration. Dozens of small brown points wiggled from the side of her body. The girl slumped to the ground, forcing the boy to his knees while she continued to relentlessly suck on him. She pushed herself up with her free hand and her body cracked in the middle. Abigail watched curiously, muzzle cocked at an angle while the girl expanded. Her skin stretched and snapped bloodlessly to expose a red carapace. Waving red legs pushed from her sides as her body slid against the carpet of the growing, long and longer. The boy cried out, clutching at his sides. Tiny points pierced his skin and he screamed, clawing at them with his fingers. The girl pulled away from him to rise up on a huge centipede's fat body, curling herself carefully around the changing boy. He clapped his hands to his head, tears streaming down his face. His scalp bulged and tore, exposing two growing antenna while the still-changing girl protected him.

A naked, moaning petite redheaded girl getting fucked while bent over the arm of one of the couches looked up, her glazed eyes suddenly growing lucid. She shrieked and pulled away, stumbling towards Abigail. Falling to her knees, she clawed at her legs with long nails. She stood and stumbled again, curling into a tight ball. Black dots appeared along her naked back. She cried out as one of the dots swelled to emit a wet, black rod. The rod dried quickly in the air and unfolded into a single black feather. More black rods slid through her back and the holes began to appear around her body. She looked up at Abigail, fear and pain in her eyes.

"P- please," she gasped as her eyes filled with black. Her boyfriend stood behind her on dull black leg ending in four thick clawed feet as feathers bloomed from his arms.

"Carrie!" He cried out. "Carr... Ca... CAAW!" The boy flapped his arms, filling with room with a strong gust of wind. And, with it, the overpowering scent of a demonic orgy. The smell seemed to throw everyone into a frenzy.

The girl Carrie cocked her head to the side, her expression changing. She blinked her eyes and opened her mouth as if to call out again. Her teeth cracked, falling to the ground around her. Her face bulged forward into a small, hooked beak. She opened the growing beak to show a tongue hardening into a black lump and gave out a loud inhuman cry. A black claw ripped through the heel of her foot, sliding from her flesh and revealing a dark black skin beneath it. Another black claw ripped through her big toe, dragging the toe out into a long claw. She flapped her arms as they broke and reshaped, feathers sprouting en masse. She flapped again, flailing on the ground until her boyfriend picked her up in large, winged arms.

Another couple sat on a different couch. The girl, short rat tail flailing happily behind her, rode her boyfriend's cock, grunting and moaning with each movement. His cock changed inside of her, thickening and bringing her to orgasm again and again and she dug into his back with furred claws. He gripped her tail, pulling hard while licking at her furry breasts with a half changed muzzle. She licked her lips, face still completely human while begging him to change her, to make her his bitch. Telling him she was his dirty whore and his little slut. Foul words rolled off of her tongue until her words lost meaning. Soon she was squealing and chirping as she leaned back to let him lick and bite at her growing nipples.

Abigail watched as the gigantic centipedes from earlier slipped quietly through the front door. Long and flat and sleek, they raced with incredible speed before disappearing into the darkness. Two couples, their fur sleek and whiskers long, came to Abigail, nervously presenting themselves until Abigail consented to groom them. More followed later in the night until the bedroom was a mass of large, furred shapes, grooming and sleeping in a huge, warm pile. Abigail watched drowsily as the crows hopped their way to the door to take flight in a huge rush of wind, leaves and huge black feathers.

Two by two and sometimes by more, they all left the house until only Abigail's Mischief was left. Her eyelids drooped as a male, Jason or one of the others, groomed and stroked her. She knew they would have to find a new home by the following night and her old human mind helpfully offered up a picture of a big heavy disc along with a specific scent. She intuitively knew that, beneath that cover, lie a new home. They would defer to her, she knew, as she was the first of them all.

Her right hand spasmed briefly and she hissed.

She felt... something.. pulling at her, far to the distance and her right hand flared with pain again as if to underscore the importance of it. Strange images filled her limited mind. Her whiskers twitched at thoughts of the furless They appeared, some almost seemingly familiar despite how impossible that had to be. A large, clawed hand squeezed one of her furred breasts reassuringly while she struggled with the alien thoughts.

A presence filled her mind, buzzing and raging and pushing at her. The fur along her back stood on end. More hands and tongues reached for her, feeling her unease. They soothed her, stroking and grooming her until she finally gave up. Abigail would move them the next night and they would slowly make their way to the beacon burning brightly in the distance. The pressure in her brain lessened at her acceptance. With a near-human sigh, she settled into her place, once again feeling the warmth pull her to sleep.

Hairless shapes walking on two legs among fields and farms filled her mind. So oddly familiar. She knew what she was supposed to do now. She knew her purpose.

She would grow her Mischief until her children were innumerable.

Abigail drifted into a deep sleep as booming, buzzing laughter filled her ears.

12