Filthy EDM Cock Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, this girl's a fucking slut!" Josh laughed, watching her, and she looked up at him, his cock in her mouth, and nodded her head.

"That's it? You're a filthy fucking whore, aren't you?" He asked, and she pulled her head back.

"Yes!" She gasped. "Yes! I'm a filthy whore!"

Then she shoved his cock back down her throat, gagging and choking

"Looks like this little whore needs a cock in her pussy," Josh laughed while his cock was stuffed down her throat, and she looked up, jerking off Kevin and Ben, and nodded eagerly.

Kevin got behind her and spanked her ass.

"Lift that ass up, stick out that pussy," he demanded, and as she complied, he rubbed the head of his cock against her lips.

"Mmm, wait!" She begged, popping her head up and pushing the cock out of her mouth. "Please, wear a condom, I'm not on birth control!"

Kevin spanked her and grabbed her hair, shoving her head back down on Josh's cock.

"Shut the fuck up, whore!" He demanded, forcing his cock inside her pussy and fucking her raw. "That sounds like your own problem to me!"

Jenna squirmed and fought, trying to push the cock out of her mouth and get Kevin's dick out from her pussy, but it was no use. He held her still while he rammed her pussy, spanking her over and over, and Josh grabbed her neck, forcing his dick down her throat while she struggled, slapping her in the face over and over again until she stopped fighting.

"Oh god! Oh god!" She screamed, shaking her head and squealing as soon as Josh let go of her throat and stepped aside, letting Ben step up. "No! No! No!"

But Ben grabbed her hair and forced his cock inside her mouth, hammering her face while she got fucked from behind. She squirmed, tears running down her face, feeling humiliated and used, but as much as she fought, and as worried as she was about Kevin orgasming inside her, she couldn't help how much she was enjoying it.

She was swimming in pleasure and delight. Her body was warm, wave upon wave of physical gratification rushing over her while she sucked and stroked and got her pussy pounded from behind. Every spanking, every slap in the face or her tits, the punishment, the abuse, it all felt so good, it was pure bliss.

Kevin pulled his cock out and Josh stepped up, pushing her dress up and pulling it down so that it was nothing more than a black ring of cloth hanging around her belly. He ripped off her panties and tossed them aside, then spanked her over and over again, harder and harder.

"Mmm! Fuck! Please!" She begged, sticking her pussy up and turning to watch him stroking his cock behind her. "Please, fuck me!"

"Tell me what you are," Josh demanded, spanking her ass, and she bit her lip as she whimpered, then burst out.

"I'm a whore! I'm a filthy whore! Fuck! Fuck my whore pussy! Fuck me for being such a dirty cum slut whore!"

All the guys laughed as Josh forced his cock inside of her and started roughly pounding her, grabbing her ass and using his grip on her flesh to force her body back and forth.

"FUCK!" She screamed, grabbing Kevin's dick and shoving it down her throat.

"Jesus Christ, you're fucking disgusting!" Kevin laughed, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back, spitting on her face then smearing it and her make up all over her face.

"Oh god! Yes! I'm a filthy, disgusting whore!" She cried, then grabbed his dick and started slurping and sucking on it some more.

"Oh yeah, I think I know just what this whore needs," Kevin laughed, pushing her over to Ben and walking off. Jenna eagerly grabbed Ben's cock and started slurping and sucking on it, licking the shaft and then stroking it while she sucked his balls.

Kevin came back in with a big sharpie, the king sized with a tip almost an inch thick.

"Here we go," He laughed, grabbing her throat and pushing her completely upright, then pulling that cap off with his teeth.

"Oh no! No! I can't! My- he'll see!" Jenna stammered, and Kevin laughed, slapping her over and over again.

"What? You mean to tell me you have a boyfriend?" Kevin questioned, shocked with disbelief. "Fuck, that poor guy!"

Then he started writing on her. "WHORE" in big black letters on her right tit, "SLUT" in big black letters on her left.

"Oh! Oh!" Jenna squealed. "Oh fuck!"

And then she came, the humiliation and abuse pushing her over the edge of another orgasm, groaning and sobbing as Josh fucked her wet pussy harder and harder.

"Jesus Christ, just listen to her," Ben laughed, grabbing her hair and slapping her while she came.

"Fuck, what a whore!" Josh groaned, then pulled out his cock and stood up.

Ben got behind her and started fucking her, her pussy eagerly accepting his cock as she grabbed Josh by the hips and pulled him closer.

"That's it, lick my cock clean, I've got your disgusting whore juices all over me." Josh laughed, stroking his cock as she stuck out her big tongue, licking his balls and thighs, then grabbing his dick and shoving it down her throat, slurping her own juices off his dick.

"Fuck, man, look at her go!" Josh laughed.

"What a slut!" Ben laughed, spanking her ass and grabbing it with both hands, then he got up, grabbing her hair and pulling her off Josh and shoving his dick inside her mouth, slapping her tits while she eagerly licked him clean.

"Fuck, this is too much," Kevin smiled as he got behind her and forced his cock inside her pussy. "I'm gonna love cumming inside her."

"Mmm!" She moaned, pushing Ben's dick out of her mouth and turning to Kevin. "Please! No! Fuck my face! Cum in my mouth!"

"Fuck off, whore," Kevin laughed, and she struggled to get away, fighting and pushing herself away, falling on her stomach.

"Here, turn her over," Kevin demanded and Ben and Josh grabbed her, holding her down on her back while Kevin spread her legs and pushed his dick inside of her. "I want to see the look on her face while I fill her with my cum."

Jenna squirmed, trying to fight, kicking and moaning, but she couldn't get away. Kevin rode her, spreading her legs wide while Ben and Josh squeezed her nipples and slapped her, spitting on her face and rubbing it in.

"Oh god!" She sobbed, tears streaming down and mixing in with the spit and sweat and makeup. "Fuck!"

Her body was rushed with pleasure again and she couldn't fight it. She started groaning and panting as she came.

"FUCK!" She screamed.

"Jesus, she's cumming again!" Ben laughed.

"Fuck, you're a whore!" Kevin told her, slapping her tits. "That's it! That's it!"

Jenna could feel Kevin shooting his hot load inside her as she came. She felt his warm cum filling her up, relishing the pleasure and excitement, the humiliation and abuse even adding to her own enjoyment, shaking her head and crying.

"NO! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T CUM IN MY WHORE PUSSY!" She sobbed, but it was too late, and Kevin pulled out, his limp cock wet with her juices.

"Well fuck," Josh laughed, shaking his head. "I don't want to fuck her pussy now with all your cum in it."

"Well then flip her over, I guess," Kevin laughed, catching his breath. "I bet this whore loves taking it in the ass."

Ben and Josh flipped her over and she started shaking and squirming.

"Please! No! Not the ass! I've never been fucked in the ass before!" She gasped, realizing what was about to happen to her.

"Yeah right," Josh laughed, spreading her cheeks and spitting on her crack, rubbing the spit inside of her ass with his thumb. "I bet a whore like you takes it in the ass all the time."

"No! I swear! Please! You can cum in my pussy! Just not- not-" She begged, but Josh forced his cock inside her ass and she screamed.

"NO! PLEASE!" She cried, sobbing and squirming, but Ben held her hands behind her back while Josh forced his cock inside her, forcing her face down on the floor.

"OH GOD!" She screamed, the pain of his initial thrusting subsiding as the drugs did their job and she quickly began to enjoy her ass getting stretched wide and fucked. "OH GOD! DON'T STOP!"

"Yeah, that's what I thought, whore!" Josh laughed, spanking her ass and grabbing the back of her neck, thrusting deep inside her ass while she squirmed and groaned.

"OH GOD! I'M- I'M- OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" She shrieked, gasping and moaning as she climaxed, shaking her head.

Just then a sound from her purse started going off, a phone call, everyone ignored it but Kevin, who's cock was starting to get hard just from watching her getting fucked in the ass.

"Hey, Josh, let her ride you, let's see how much this whore really want's it," Kevin told him, and Josh smiled, pulling his cock out and standing up, sitting on the couch.

"You heard him, get over here," Josh demanded, and Jenna slowly got up. "Crawl like the worthless whore you are."

She did as she was told, crawling over to Josh sitting on the couch, and he grabbed her hair, slapping her face.

"Suck your ass juices off my cock first," he demanded, and she lunged for his dick, slurping and sucking, the salty taste of her ass sweat and juices rocking her senses.

"Good girl, now get up here and ride me," Josh demanded, and she stood up, turning around and spreading her cheeks, her gaping asshole ready for more use.

"That's it," Josh smiled, grabbing her and pulling her into his lap facing away from him, forcing his cock up her ass again, and she started riding him, grabbing the back of the couch and leaning back, staring at Ben and Kevin as Josh grabbed her nipples and squeezed, twisting them.

"Oh fuck!" Jenna groaned, shaking her head. "Oh fuck! Yes!"

She leaned back, her back against Josh and started rubbing her clit, her swollen, gaping pussy, red from abuse and fucking, glistening with her juices.

The phone kept going off, again and again, these quiet little dings, and finally Kevin got curious, opening her purse and pulling out her phone.

"Holy shit, guys, she wasn't kidding, she really does have a boyfriend," Kevin laughed, astonished.

"No way!" Ben smiled.

"Yeah, he's blowing up her phone. 'Where are you' 'Are you ok' 'You said you'd be home at a reasonable hour.' Jesus Christ, this poor guy!"

"Well fuck, why don't you just do him a favor and show him what a whore his girlfriend really is?" Josh called, and Jenna gasped.

"Oh no! Please! Please! Not that!" She cried, covering her face while she bounced up and down on Josh's dick, unable to stop herself, her lust.

"Oh yeah, sounds like a great idea," Kevin laughed, turning her phone on and opening the camera app, turning it to record video and pressing the big red button.

"Hey man, you don't know me and I don't know you," he said, recording himself smiling. "But you're girlfriend, she's a real fucking whore, and me and my friends figured you at least deserve to know."

Then he walked over to the couch, turning the camera onto Jenna, covering her face and groaning, trying to hide her shame but unable to stop herself from getting ass fucked.

"Pull her arms away, let's see her face," Kevin demanded, and Josh complied, pulling her arms back, exposing her face, red, covered in tears and smeared make up, her pleasure and shame intermixed and undeniable.

"Tell your boyfriend what a worthless whore you are," Kevin demanded, slapping her tits, and she bit her lip, staring up at the camera.

"I'm sorry James!" She moaned, eagerly riding Josh's cock and groaning with excitement. "I'm sorry! I'm a whore! I'm a worthless whore!"

Kevin turned the camera down, showing her tits, the dirty words sharpied onto her body, then down to her gaping pussy.

"Holy shit, James, you see that? You see that cum dribbling out of her pussy?" Kevin laughed, stepping forward and fingering her pussy, drawing out more and more cum. "That's my cum, she's fucking filled with it!"

Kevin fingered her and got a giant load of his cum on his fingers, then brought it to her mouth, the camera following everything.

"You want to swallow that cum, don't you?" He asked Jenna, and she whimpered, nodding up and down.

"Tell me what a disgusting cumslut you are," Kevin demanded.

"Oh! I'm a whore! I'm such a disgusting whore! I love cum! James, James I'm so sorry! I'm a cumslut! Please let me swallow that cum!" She begged, opening her mouth wide, and Kevin pushed his two fingers inside her mouth, Jenna slurping and sucking the cum like it might save her life.

"Oh! Thank you!" She giggled, and Kevin turned back to her pussy, fingering her while she rode Josh's cock, rubbing her clit and finally pushing her over the threshold of another orgasm.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed, then spat and choked, spitting out garbled, nonsensical words, and her pussy contracted and gaped, contracted and gaped, then erupted with juices and leftover cum, shooting out and coating her phone.

"Holy shit!" Kevin laughed, almost falling back in astonishment, then he wiped off the camera and pointed it back at his face.

"You see, dude? Your girlfriend is a filthy whore, I'm sure you can do way better than this piece of garbage." Then he turned off the video and went to her texts.

He sent the video to James and turned her phone on silent, not wanting to hear the barrage of texts and phone calls that would obviously follow, and tossed it at her purse.

"Well shit, Ben, are you gonna fuck her pussy, or am I?" Kevin asked, and Ben laughed.

"Let me get in there first, I'm ready to fill that pussy with some more cum," Ben smiled, stepping up, and Jenna wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer as he shoved his cock inside her gaping pussy, fucking her while she kissed and bit his neck.

"Oh god! Oh yeah!" She moaned, grabbing his hair and trying to pull him closer.

"Fuck off, whore!" Ben laughed, slapping her. "The fuck if I'm gonna let you kiss me, you filthy slut!"

"Ha!" Kevin laughed, and Jenna whimpered, feeling humiliated, a cock in each of her holes, thrusting in and out. "You want something to do with your mouth, baby? I've got a hard cock that needs sucking.

"Here," Kevin offered, grabbing Josh and pulling him to the end of the couch, leaning against the armrest. "Get up and turn around, slut, we're gonna get a cock in all of your holes."

She did as she was told, standing up and straddling Josh, pushing his big hard cock inside her pussy, and then Ben got behind her, forcing his dick inside her ass. She groaned and bounced back and forth while Kevin walked over to the edge of the couch, his hard cock waving in her face.

"Oh god! That feels- that feels-" She groaned, but Kevin grabbed her hair and slapped her face.

"No one gives a fuck how much you like getting treated like a whore, now suck my cock," he demanded, and she lunged forward, grabbing his cock and slurping and sucking, forcing it deep down her throat.

The feeling of having a cock in every hole was amazing, she felt their hands groping her, choking her and slapping her, so many hands, so many cocks, and she was mesmerized, lost in lust and pleasure, swimming in a sea of dicks and bodies, all of them wanting her, all of them wanting to use her and fuck her and fill her with cum.

She moaned passionately, her body reaching another orgasm, and Kevin forced his cock all the way down her throat.

"MMM!" She moaned, bouncing back and forth as she came again.

"Fuck! I can feel her cumming!" Josh groaned.

"Me too! Jesus!" Ben laughed.

"I think I'm gonna cum in that pussy," Josh laughed. "You ready for some more cum in your whore pussy?"

Jenna pushed Kevin's cock out of her mouth and looked down at Josh.

"Oh yes! Fuck! Yes! Fill me with cum!" She begged, the turned around to stare at Ben. "Please, cum in my ass! I want you both to fill me up with your jizz!"

Ben spanked her again and again, shaking his head in disbelief, then groaned. His cock exploded inside of her, and Josh began to moan as well, filling her pussy with cum.

"Ohhhhh! FUCK!" She screamed, shaking her head, then grabbing Kevin's dick and forcing it back down her throat.

"Jesus Christ!" Josh moaned, shooting load after load inside her.

"Fuck!" Ben yelled, shaking his head, then pulling his cock out.

"Fuck, you're a whore!" Kevin laughed, and Josh pushed her off of him and back onto the floor. She slumped down, cum dribbling out of both holes, then looked up at Kevin.

"The fuck are you doing?" Kevin asked, shaking his head. "You're not done yet."

She crawled over to him, grabbing his hips to help her sit up straight as she grabbed his cock and started sucking on it again, deepthroating him and staring up at him while she sucked him off.

"That's it, that's it," Kevin laughed, grabbing her hair and throatfucking her until he came again, shooting his hot load down her throat and pulling out in time to cover her face with cum.

Kevin fell back on the couch and Ben and Josh stepped up again.

"I think I want to cum on that whore face, too," Josh told her, grabbing her hair, and forcing his dick down her throat.

"Yeah, same here," Ben laughed, and they took turns pushing her back and forth, fucking her face.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," Josh groaned, finally pulling out and stroking himself off while he covered her face with his jizz.

"Mmm," Jenna groaned, turning to Ben and sucking him off until he pulled out, exploding all over her face as well.

"Fuck!" He groaned, then fell back.

Jenna was curled up on the floor, fingering her pussy while she groaned and whimpered, rubbing her clit and getting closer to orgasm again.

"Jesus, she's fucking insatiable," Kevin laughed, then turned to his friends.

"Alright, I'm gonna take a shower, then you guys ready to hit the road?"

"Yeah, but you gotta let me take a shower too, I have filthy whore juices all over me," Ben joked, and they all laughed.

"Yeah, same," Josh chimed in, and Kevin turned to Jenna.

"Well, first thing's first, let's get this whore out of here," he smiled, and they each surrounded her, grabbing her limp arms and legs and carrying her to the door.

Kevin opened it and they tossed her outside and into the hallway, turning back inside, but Kevin came back out, throwing her purse and phone next to her and grabbing her dress, stretching it up and over her tits and down to cover her pussy, but just barely.

"Hurry up and get the fuck out of here, or else you're gonna get fucked by every guy in this apartment building," Kevin laughed, grabbing her hair and spitting on her face.

"Oh- oh-" Jenna groaned, rubbing her clit and reaching another orgasm. "Oh god! Oh! Thank you!" She groaned.

"Jesus Christ, you're a filthy fucking whore," Kevin laughed, as he and his friends stared down at her, shaking their heads.

"Ohhhh! FUCK!" Jenna groaned, climaxing as the three guys turned back to Kevin's apartment, closing the door behind them.

******************

Oh yeah I got the inspiration from a video with basically the same premise, not as much plot as my story but still hot as fuck. Show me some love in the comment section and I'll post the link, ha.

12