Filthy Phone Call

Story Info
A chance meeting ending with a very naughty phone call.
1.7k words
3.83
13.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving home from work on a very wet and windy night. As I got near to the village it was quite hard to see in the darkness and as I passed through a heavily wooded area I nearly hit a car that was parked at the side of the road. Suddenly I spotted a young man frantically waving at me. Cautiously I slowed down in front of him and released the window switch. He quickly ran round to speak to me, and was soaked to the skin but that did not stop me noticing how good looking he was! Explaining that his car had broken down, he asked very nicely if I could possibly give him a lift to his home a few miles away. Biting my lip I quickly thought about the dangers of picking up someone that I didn't know but suddenly remembered that it had always been a fantasy of mine to pick up a complete stranger and to have wild sex with him. All very naughty, but a real turn on!

Returning to reality I realised that I didn't have long to chew it over and heard myself impulsively telling him "Yes of course. Jump in." Quickly moving to the other side of the car he got in dripping all over the place but sounding so grateful. I restarted the car and asked him exactly where he wanted to go. I knew the place and we chatted easily as I drove him there. He told me his name was Chris and that he had had a lot of trouble with his car and that he was really fed up that it had chosen tonight to finally die!

Pulling up at his house he insisted that I went in for a drink, and without thinking I followed Chris up the short path and we went inside. He put the kettle on and left me in the kitchen whilst he went off to get changed. "Oops!" I thought. "Here we go, wait for the naked body bit wrapped in a fluffy white towel!" I finished making the tea and he was soon back, sadly dressed in dry jeans and a t-shirt. Oh well at least my mother would have been pleased! We talked for a while and found that we had lots in common, even discovering that he was a friend of Jenny a close friend of mine who worked in our local bank. I was quite enjoying Chris's company, but when I looked up at the kitchen clock I realised that I had better be getting home. He thanked me again and he was so gorgeous and I really fancied him!! Grinning he said "Maybe I'll see you around?" and I quickly replied "Yes, I would like that" but that was as far as it went and I left and was soon back home. The house was cold and I shivered as I ran a bath thinking about Chris. I wondered what he would be like if I got the chance to fuck him, and as I lay under the soft soapy water I played with myself, rubbing my swollen clit dreaming.

As the weeks passed I had almost forgotten him and the evening when I had rescued Chris from the pouring rain. I had just had a shower one Saturday morning and was sitting in my bedroom just wrapped in my dressing gown. Completely lost in a world of my own I looked at myself in the mirror and opening my legs started and to play with my pussy. Sleepily I opened my thighs wider and must have looked rather sexy as I innocently played with the soft lips getting my self quite excited. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the phone rang on the bedside table. I did not recognise the voice at first but then realised that it was Chris when I heard him laugh. How had he got my number? He went on to say that he had not stopped thinking about me since that wet night, and that he would have asked me to stay longer, but his girlfriend was due back at any minute. "That's a nice one" I thought, tepmted to hang up, but after a silence of a minute or so he admitted that he had had to really pester Jenny to give him my phone number. After another almost awkward silence Chris asked me what I was doing, and he laughed in such a sexy way when I told him that I was sitting almost naked in front of my bedroom mirror! My hands were shaking when he told me in a low whisper to lie back on the bed. As if in a trance I did as he suggested and lay there listening to his incredibly sexy voice and started to follow his instructions.

Chris told me to circle my nipples which had popped out like hard little cherry pips, and as I touched and played with them, it felt fantastic andI could feel my pussy starting to feel deliciously aroused. He asked me if my cunt was getting wet and stupidly I nodded down the phone as I slipped my fingers further inside the soaking hole and pressed on my clit. He begged me sounding very aroused to push my fingers in as far as they would go and as I wriggled and moved I could hear his heavy breathing at the other end of the line. Chris gasped that he had such a big hard prick and the thought of what I was doing was driving him mad and it was getting even harder and that he really wanted to fuck me and that his balls were just aching in anticipation.

I started to rub myself faster and the tension between us was really building up and was incredible. The phone wires must almost have been on fire as I imagined what he must have been doing at the other end of the line which heightened my arousal. My legs were wide apart now, and my body was moving rhythmically, my hips were going up and down and I was sighing deeply.Chris suddenly screamed how much he wanted me and that he was going to fuck me till I cried out for him to stop! I imagined him sliding in and out of my cunt and I tightened my muscles as he whispered to me to close my eyes and to think of his hardness deep inside me. We were both getting even more worked up and my hips started twitching as I told him that I wanted his prick in my mouth now between my lips. I pictured them tight around his throbbing cock feeling it harden as he pushed it to the back of my throat. I heard him groan at the other end of the line as I asked him to pull it out and then slowly push it back in again as I gently sucked it backwards and forwards. Again I could hear his movements and I visualised his hand around the barrel gripping it hard.

I was still playing with myself watching my movements in the big mirror through half closed eyes and I could feel an incredible wetness in my pussy that was melting into a pool of anticipation at the thought of his body and what we were doing. I told Chris that I was rubbing the base of his prick with my fingertips as I licked the tip of his twitching cock and down the barrel gently pressing his balls against my chin.

I felt him reaching his climax, imagining his hungry cock jerking violently as he came with me licking him dry. Delicious sensations filled my aroused body and my head was thrashing from side to side. As my heart thumped inside me I could hear myself crying out as my thoughts were awash with this totally abandoned sex! As I hit the peak, spasms tore through me one after the other and my mind reeled as shivers travelled from my clit into my belly and up into my spine, until my whole body felt as if it was filled with a million butterfly wings.

Chris gasped between deep breaths that he wanted to suck me and taste my musk telling me to lay back and make myself comfortable. He talked to me for a while and asked if I would meet him next week as he so wanted to fuck me for real.I heard myself answer in a husky voice that I could not wait and I could feel my body start to get asoused again at the thought of it. I imagined his tongue lashing at my slit and lapping my hard little clit and I almost felt his hand on my trembling thigh. My imagination was running wild, as my mind gave in to his voice and I let him take me tantalisingly towards another orgasm. Moans of ecstatic pleasure and pain escaped from my lips as my fingers and imagination worked on my most sensitive area again. Wow!! Did he know the right words to turn me on, as my body waited for the waves of it all to die down! My nipples were fully erect and my body was tingling from head to foot as I let myself be guided into that other come with the thought of his head between my parted thighs sucking at my soul and nuzzling out the most delicious feelings. My imagination took me just where I needed to be and still rubbing my clit at a steady pace I violently shuddered into another crazy climax alone on the bed.....

Sighing with relief and pleasure I whispered to him "Thank you" and heard more movements at the other end. Smiling to myself and again touching my slippery cunt, I quite shyly did not know what to say next, but Chris broke the silence by telling me how gorgeous I was and asking me what I was doing now. I told him and listened to the silence for a few seconds before he said to remove my fingers and slip them into my mouth, slowly, one after the other, which I did, tasting the fruit of our lovemaking. Seductively I sucked my forefinger and then another following his instructions, and it tasted wonderful. We talked for a few minutes more and then he said that he had better go and get cleaned up and that he would be in touch again soon.

After putting the phone down. I lay back on the bed thinking about him and wondered when I would hear from him again..........