Fin and Travis Ch. 02

Story Info
A baby is wanted.
2.2k words
4.18
33.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers

Chapter 2: Making a baby

I have been requested to do a follow up on this story by a number of feedback fans -- it was only meant to be a one-off -- but I will try and follow up with some interesting events.

Fin is a 36 year old single mother who had her daughter adopted when she was only 16. Jessica was her daughter who is now 26. Travis now 45 was part of the couple who adopted Jessica but his wife had passed on about 7 years ago of pneumonia.

The two adults had previously met when Fin was invited to Travis' ranch in Colorado and had been caught up in a brief fling. They had met in the City for a meal with Jessica, but unbeknownst to them, Jessica had set them up for the dinner, but had bowed out at the last minute.

To go forward in the story, Fin and Travis went back to Fin's apartment and managed to get involved once again.

We will now move five years ahead.

Fin and Travis by this time had moved forward in their relationship and Fin had moved to the ranch to live. Jessica had married Chad and they also were living on the ranch in a separate home that had been built for them.

Jessica had been trying to have a child for the last three years and she and Chad had decided to have some tests to see what the problem was. They received the news that Chad had a low sperm count and it totally crushed them. They had been looking forward to having a whole host of children to carry on with the ranch.

After talking it over with Fin and Travis, Fin suggested that Jessica try with Travis to produce a child. As Travis wasn't her biological father it would not be incest and therefore there shouldn't be any problem with the baby.

This was quite a drastic step and both parties had to think about it for a while. Travis questioned Fin as to how she felt about it. She was quite agreeable as long as it was only to make a child and it didn't go any further.

Eventually, both Travis and Jessica agreed to the arrangement. That left her to organize the meetings.

Fin arranged to move to Jessica's house and stay with Chad for a month. Jessica moved to the main house to stay with Travis.

After the first week, both couples seemed to settle into a routine. Jessica would look after Travis and Fin would look after Chad.

Fin started to feel frustrated though as she wasn't having her sexual needs fulfilled and neither was Chad.

They turned to each other more frequently and eventually Chad took Fin in his arms and kissed her. Neither one of them was prepared for the impact of this. Fin felt her legs go weak beneath her and she reached out and wound her arms around his neck. They fell to the lounge and Fin felt Chad's hand creep under her blouse and gently pass across the surface of her breast and nipple. Her nipples immediately came to attention. It fired her sensations and she twisted in his arms and kissed him again -- this time slipping her tongue between his lips where they continued with a tongue duel.

"Chad, I am so horny, I don't know how long I can stay celibate while Jessica and Travis are together," murmured Fin.

"I know how you feel, Fin. I am feeling the same way too."

"What do you say that we do the same thing that they are doing, after all I can't fall pregnant anyway and why should they have all the fun?" Fin replied.

"What do you think that Jessica and Travis would have to say," queried Chad.

"I think that I don't really care, I know what I need and I am sure that you need some fulfillment as well," said Fin.

"Let's go up to the bedroom and see what eventuates from there. I know that I don't think I can last another night just pleasuring myself," replied Chad.

About the same time, Jessica and Travis were slowly getting to know each other in a different way to what they had been used to, and without having their own partners with them. They were not father and daughter any more, but were to become lovers for a time.

Travis knew that all the time, as Jessica had grown into womanhood, he realized she wasn't his biological daughter. He often looked at her in a different light since his wife had died. She was a beautiful woman now and took after her own mother in so many ways. He knew that he could satisfy Fin and was sure that he would be able to do the same for Jessica.

They were sitting on the lounge watching television. Jessica was cuddled up on Travis' chest with her legs tucked up beneath her. Travis' arm was draped around her shoulders with his hand hovering over her breast area. She turned to him and offered her mouth to him. He looked at her and asked her, "Are you sure about this darling."

"Oh yes, Daddy, you know how much Chad and I want a baby, and who better to give it to me than you."

"Do you want to go up and get ready for bed, and I will join you in a few minutes, said Travis, ....oh, and I think you better call me Travis from now on."

"Righto Da........ Travis."

Jessica decided that she would have a shower to relax herself. She turned the water on and proceeded to disrobe. She had just entered the shower when she heard Travis come into the bedroom.

"Can I come and wash you back darling," he asked.

"If you would like to, Da...... Travis," Jessica replied.

Travis followed her into the shower and took the soap in his hands and proceeded to soap her back, gently rubbing up and down her spine and going down to her silky, soft rounded buttocks. While he did this he kept kissing the back and nape of her neck and her earlobes, all the time concentrating on making her feel good.

"Turn around my love, so that I can wash your front areas too,"

He then lathed her breasts and pinched her nipples, rinsed them and caught them one by one in his lips and suckled them like a baby.

"Oh... Travis, that feels so wonderful, I love you sucking my breasts."

"Oh Jessica, I'll do whatever you want. You know I love you, and have wanted you since before you were married."

"Travis, you are such a wonderful man and I couldn't ask for a better father/grandfather for my child, if I should fall pregnant. You never know, maybe you could father more for us........Mmmmm."

"I will do what I can my sweet, after all, they will inherit the ranch anyhow. So let's get busy and start to form this dynasty."

"We had better carry this back into the bedroom where I can take my time showing you all the love I have for you."

He wrapped her in a bath sheet and dried himself quickly, then lifted her and carried her to the bed where he lay her down on her back, with her legs hanging over the side.

Jessica had such a beautiful body. She stood about 5'9" with a rounded figure. Her bustline was about 36C and she had child-bearing hips. Her skin was a light tan from her work on the ranch, and her hair was a strawberry-blonde. Looking down her body further, he noticed that her mons hair was the same color but cut into a heart above her Garden of Eve.

He bent again to take her lips with his and kept kissing and dueling with her tongue for a few moments. He moved his lips down her neck and her upper chest, slowly kissing all over her breasts and then taking her nipple into his mouth and suckling it, just like a baby. In the meantime, the other hand was playing with the other nipple, twisting and rubbing it between his thumb and index finger until it was standing about half an inch away from the surface of the areola. By this time Jessica was breathing heavily and panting and twisting her body under his ministrations.

He slowly made his way down to her lower thighs and her mound. His fingers brushed over the surface of her skin and down to the mons, making her tingle with anticipation. He worked his index finger into the slit that was so wet and warm and waiting for his attention. He lowered his mouth onto that slit and slid his first two fingers inside her cunt. He lovingly laved and licked and sucked that wonderful paradise that was now his; at least for the next month.

After swirling his tongue up and down and round and round Jessica's labia, he licked his way up and found the hood of the clitoris. With a little effort, the skin slid back and he immediately started to lick and suck the nub of flesh that had been sitting under it. It stood out about an inch from her labial lips and he could not get enough of it. Jessica started to thrash around and twist her body so that he had to grip her hips and hold her down.

"Oh..... Da..... Travis, that is so good, but I want you to fuck me."

"Soon ...... my darling, soon. Let me enjoy your tasty juices for the first time, for a little longer. You are so sweet."

"Oh..... Trav......., not too long then. I need you so much."

Travis stayed where he was for about another 5 minutes but even he couldn't hold out for too much longer. He could feel the build-up of cum in his cock and wanted to place it where it would do the most good.

He moved up and kissed her before he lowered his body between her legs and teased her with the tip of his rock hard member. He slowly slipped into her wet pussy and felt he had gone to heaven. He lay there for a moment, treasuring this first time that he was entering this soft warm body.

After a while, Jessica moved beneath him and he started to move with her as she wrapped her legs around his back. 'Oh'..... how wonderful it was to feel her response and know that it was due to him. He didn't even think of her husband doing the same thing. At that moment, he was the man in her life, and that is where he wanted to stay.

After 10 minutes or so, Travis began to pump into her cunt harder and harder. He could feel the juices flowing down his cock and he knew by her movements, that Jessica was at the same point.

Suddenly, Jessica stiffened in his arms and screamed to him, "Travis, fuck me darling, I want you so much."

"Oh yes, dearest, you are going to get all my cum, every ounce of sperm that I can give you."

They came together then and collapsed to lie beside each other for a while.

Travis and Jessica enjoyed repeats of this during the night and woke up eventually, tired but content. Vowing that they were definitely going to make a baby at this rate.

Meanwhile, in the other house, Chad and Fin had gone upstairs to the bedroom. She stood inside the door and when Chad entered he asked if he could undress her. She agreed to that as long as she could do the same thing for him.

Chad slowly undid her buttons and removed her blouse, then proceeded to unzip her jeans and lower them to the floor. She lifted her feet one at a time and they slid off. She stood there in just her bra and flimsy panties and Chad drank in the sight of her. He had never seen a woman like her before.

Fin was about 5'10' with a slender figure but a marvelous set of boobs, about 36C. She had hips to match but such a small waist, an hourglass figure I think they call it. Her face was so sweet and she had red luscious lips that looked so inviting. Her skin was a golden tan from the outdoors work on the ranch, and legs that were so long and lovely.

Chad just gazed at her in wonder. Fin started to undo his shirt and remove it, then bent to undo the zip of his jeans and ease them down his legs, until he stood in just his briefs and socks.

Now Chad had the body of someone who had worked outdoors all of his working life. He stood about 6'2" with broad shoulders and a body that tapered down to slim hips. His skin was a dark bronze from all his outdoor activities but anything that had been covered was a lighter tan. He had gray eyes with shots of gold flashing through them when he smiled.

"Fin, you are so lovely," he sighed. I never thought that we would be on the brink of making love."

"Chad, remember this is just to satisfy our feelings while we wait for the conception of 'your' child."

"I just hope I can remember that. Now I have seen you I think I want you a lot more than that, Fin."

I think that I will make you wait for the story of Fin and Chad -- be patient!!!

Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers