Final Act of Revenge - Part II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
170 Followers

"What happened then?" he asked huskily.

I took a deep breath and continued (confession is good for the soul, I reminded myself), "Well...two more did me...it all happened pretty quick though..." again, I wasn't being totally truthful. What I had told my husband was bad enough; I didn't have the heart to be totally honest (a partial confession would have to do).

"Argh shit! Fair-dinkum? Geezus, Claire, I hope you haven't caught anything from 'em!"

"And me too of course! But Honey, think about it, do you think your old mate, Mick, would have had me last if he thought he was going to catch anything?"

"I suppose not...hmm..." he said wistfully, "Hey, wasn't there a used condom on your big toe when I found you though?"

"Oh I don't know...maybe there was. Isn't that a good thing...sorta? Anyway, I think there were a few of them in the room, wasn't there?" I asked.

"Five of 'em did ya...fuckin' bastards..." Garry said, a slight tremor in his voice, "and you reckon you enjoyed it, Claire? Christ almighty!"

"Sorry, but you insisted on knowing...look, you know I love you...and it's not ever going to happen again...ever...I promise. Hey, what chance is there of a set of circumstances like that ever repeating itself?" I said in an effort to console him, "Hey, if you're going to fuck me, can we hurry up and do it, 'cause I'm really, really tired..."

My husband continued to surprise me -- even after what I'd just told him, he still wanted me. Was it because he wanted to reclaim what was rightfully his? I guessed so.

He fingered me silently for a little while, kissing my bottom and caressing the small of my back before slowly removing his slickened fingers from my pussy and pulling me up onto my knees. With my head resting on my forearms he slid my chemise up under my armpits and moved in between my legs. I couldn't believe for a second he really wanted to have sex with me after my confession -- however abridged it was! But that's exactly what he did! He wasted little time too -- and blew his wad inside my slightly de-sensitised vagina within a minute or so -- just as it was starting to feel good!

He apologised for coming so quick (as he often did after screwing me these days), and left me lying on the bed while he went and showered. I know it was wrong of me, but I couldn't help compare him to my experiences of the night before -- and unfortunately, it was undoubtedly the worst fuck I'd had! But I was certainly not going to tell him. My god, did I really have to tell him so much? My poor husband; and to think I even had him believing he was the sixth! If I really wanted to think about it, I knew it was quite likely he was more like the tenth or so!

I felt confused, how could I have been so faithful to my husband all these years -- only to allow something so bad to happen -- maybe deep down I was really a slut after all? Was it really the drugs that made me so insatiable?

I smiled to myself at the memory and began to rub my little clitoris -- if it was really because of the drugs, woo hoo, it had certainly made me horny -- and almost voraciously so!

* * *

Epilogue: Both Claire and Garry were extremely lucky. After several discreet visits to an STD clinic, they were both finally given the all clear and life settled down to some form of normality for them -- with neither of them talking about their ordeal again.

Nearly two months later, Garry left for a week long business trip interstate -- or so he had told Claire. He hadn't been totally honest with his wife as to where he was really going -- and after two days driving he had returned to the bikers' Clubhouse -- he didn't go inside of course, merely parked down the street on the opposite side of the road and watched the place for over two days.

While they may not have talked about it, the night at the bikers' Clubhouse was never far from Claire's mind, and she found herself masturbating over the wicked memory quite often when alone. She now knew that reality was far, far better than she could have ever fantasised in the past. But masturbation was not enough -- and Garry was far from satisfying her these days. With her husband gone for a few days, Claire decided to go out dancing. This was nothing too out of the ordinary in itself, except she usually went with a couple of girlfriends -- this night she went alone.

Garry knew he had to pick his moment well. He didn't want to seriously hurt anyone of course -- although others may have not cared less. What they had done to his wife was unforgivable -- he could have understood if Mick had been the only one -- after all, Garry had fucked Mick's wife years earlier hadn't he? But the knowledge that at least five of them had Claire as payback? Totally unjustified, Garry felt, and now retribution was only hours away. The Clubhouse was a big old weatherboard house. In its day it would have been one of the biggest houses in the area and quite impressive. Garry knew the time it was safe to carry out his plan was close.

Claire had heard about the dance club from her girlfriends -- and it appeared to live up to its reputation as a rambunctious place. It was jam-packed with mostly young people -- much younger than her. She felt a little self-conscious at first -- her skirt was very short and her small top was low -- but looking around, Claire quickly realised she was not too outrageously dressed after all... She managed to find her way to the bar and ordered a couple of tequilas -- why not, she thought. The music was pretty typical dance stuff -- loud techno stuff with too much bass thumping the walls. Claire had just finished her second tequila when a young man standing next to her started (trying) to talk to her. Claire knew what she wanted -- and she took a big chance -- leaning close to the young man she asked him something that he could not quite hear. She asked him again -- almost yelling in his ear -- and he smiled knowingly and nodded to her.

Garry placed the incendiaries around the side of the house. He had jumped a neighbouring fence unseen, and peeled back a couple of rotting boards just far enough to roll the crude devices under the house. He was confident in the cheap timers he had fashioned at home weeks earlier, having tested a couple. Amazing what sort of info you can get on the internet, he mused. By the time they went off, he was certain of two things: one; he was going to be miles away -- and two; nobody would be at the house till much later -- when it would be all over.

The young man led Claire through the throng of dancing, sweating bodies to a darkened booth at the back of the club. Two other men were sitting in the small booth drinking Coronas and they both looked Claire up and down as she stood in front of them while her new friend talked to them. She felt a little nervous. One of the men, a biggish fellow with a dark complexion, motioned for her to sit down next to him. He immediately put a large hand on Claire's thigh and smiled at her as he squeezed it. He told her he had what she wanted -- good ones too -- he told her the price, and she agreed readily. It was that easy.

Garry drove away from the small town with a smile on his face -- in four hours time the house would be in flames. He would finally feel some comfort at destroying the Clubhouse. He knew they would not have had insurance on the place. It would put them out for quite sometime.

The Ecstasy tablet was finally kicking in, Claire noticed, as she danced with her new friend. She knew what to expect this time, and she went with the flow. It amazed her how much better everything seemed -- the music and the lights fascinated her, and the crowd seemed so friendly. She cared less that she didn't know the name of the young man she was dancing with -- and she cared less how he was holding her against him. He was young, and that was what mattered to her the most.

The incendiary bombs worked perfectly -- the old house was in flames within minutes of them igniting. As anticipated, no one was at the Clubhouse at the time. The fire brigade did their best to extinguish the blaze but it was useless -- the tinder-dry wood went up in a roaring inferno and all was lost. Some neighbours were heard to whisper amongst themselves how pleased they were that the eyesore was finally gone -- maybe they could finally get some sleep of a weekend at last!

Less than two hours after she had arrived at the dance club, Claire was following her partner down a laneway just over a block away from the club. Once away from the loud music, she was surprised to hear he had an English accent as he told her he was on holidays with some friends. They didn't talk much more. In the secluded laneway, she let the young man bend her over the bonnet of a small car and remove her tiny panties. He wasted very little time -- he had his hard cock inside her welcoming vagina with as much formality as you would afford someone when asked for the time -- and it was just what Claire had wanted! He fucked her hard and fast -- and he lasted longer than she could have wished for, making her come exquisitely before filling her with his hot semen.

Garry drove toward home at a sedate speed not wanting to attract undue attention to himself. His car was hired from a small company miles from where he lived -- he had taken the precaution to smear some mud on the rear plate before casing the bikers' Clubhouse and felt confident he would not be traced. He had also hoped his placement of the incendiaries near some of the house's old wiring would have investigators putting it down to an electrical fault anyway. Garry hadn't decided if he was going to tell his wife -- probably best not to, he thought.

After they had fucked, the two of them returned briefly to the dance club. Her young lover managed to find his two friends he was travelling with and he introduced them both to Claire. She was pretty wasted by now -- the Eccy more potent than some on the street -- and she danced with the three young men like she had known them for years. Less than an hour later, the four of them caught a cab to the cheap resort the boys were staying at only a few miles away. There were two pools in the palmed courtyard of the complex and although the evening was warm, only one couple was cuddling together in one of them. Claire was led over to the spa at one end of the larger pool and without too much coercion; she was enticed out of her skirt and top, as the three boys stripped off also...

The spa was warm and the bubbles further titillated her senses. She closed her eyes and let the boys fondle her body. She lifted her bottom when she felt someone tugging on her tiny panties and they were quickly removed. Giggling, she offered her breasts to them, her nipples hard as berries...

Claire wasn't too sure who was first -- as things became a little blurry. She remembered being lifted to the edge of the spa and one of the boys moving between her legs. He fucked her for a few minutes, and then another boy slid his cock into her...

And she loved it -- every moment of it!

The boys took turns with her for most of the night. After the pool they had taken her to their room and fucked her senseless -- and Claire could not believe their stamina! This time, when she finally went home, she was quite sore from cock -- virile young cock -- and it made her happy -- sooo happy.

Garry arrived home noticeably cheerful a day later, and Claire appeared pleased to see him. She seemed quite bubbly, he thought. She told him she'd gone out dancing one night while he was away -- and she teased him how some boys had tried to crack on to her -- and he didn't like it -- not one bit!

If only he really knew?

Over the next few months, Claire's sexual appetite ebbed and flowed -- Garry would go away on occasional business trips -- and Claire would go 'dancing' alone in an attempt to quench her almost insatiable appetite for young cock!

Of course it was only a matter of time before her husband would find out what a whore she had become -- and all because of his little indiscretion with a friend's wife all those years ago...

* * * * *

Coops812
Coops812
170 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

She Wanted to go Camping... Wife decides to invade the boys' time... and gets invaded.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife was Drugged in a Bar Wife drugged in bar by a stranger, husband watches.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories