Final Breath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head. "Oh, I don't need to be thinking about this!" she exclaimed. Obviously my father was much more comfortable dealing with me being sexually active than my mother was.

Before long Erin and her mother arrived. I helped load my parents' luggage into the trunk of Alice's car and brought in Erin's overnight bag while she chatted with them. I asked Erin what was in the bag but she just smirked and said I'd find out soon enough.

Erin and I said goodbye to our parents and wished them all a safe and fun trip. "Take care of Erin while I'm away," Alice told me with a funny little smile that hinted she also had an idea what her daughter and I would be up to while she was away. I nodded and promised I would take very good care of her, trying to hide my own smile over my rather blatant double meaning.

Erin and I held hands, watched our parents drive away and waited a couple of minutes to make sure they didn't come back. When we were sure the coast was clear, we turned to gaze at each other and let naughty grins spread over our faces.

"So..." I said.

"So..." she echoed.

"One whole week, just the two of us, all alone, no parents, no school, no other interruptions. Does that sound about right, Erin?"

"It sounds more than right, Gare."

"Hmmm... whatever shall we do?"

"Do you have any... suggestions?"

I smirked, ran my hand through Erin's hair and kissed her forehead. "I might have a few ideas."

Now, considering what I said earlier about the two of us having limited opportunities for sexual liaisons for nearly two months, you'd have thought we'd have already torn all our clothes off and started rutting like wild beasts. But now that we had this incredible opportunity fall in our laps, the sense of urgency had lessened somewhat. When we spoke last night, we decided to do things right and turn tonight into a romantic evening.

Besides, I figured we'd probably end up rutting by tomorrow anyway.

So I led Erin to the living room and took a seat on the couch. She did what she usually did when we prepared to make out with each other, straddling me and wriggling in my lap until she was positioned exactly to her liking. We kissed a long time, alternating between soft and sweet caresses, and passionately red hot, tongue-twisting embraces. Finally we paused and looked at each other, breathing heavily all along the way. The intensity of our love felt real and palpable, and it was awesome.

"I so can't wait to ravish your hot little body tonight," I said.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to have my strong, sexy man ravish me," she cooed in reply.

"But first," I announced, "we eat!"

Erin squealed as I quickly lifted her up and carted her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I carried her to the dining room table where I sat her down and said to her in my best Gordon Ramsay impression, "Now sit and watch, my lady, as I prepare for you a feast fit for a goth princess!"

"I still can't believe you're making dinner!" she said. "Are you sure it's safe for me to eat your cooking?"

"Hey! I'll have you know that my cooking has not killed anyone yet!"

"Now there's a ringing endorsement! You should make that the slogan for your restaurant, you'll make millions!"

We laughed at our silliness. Erin wore a cute look of amusement on her face as I made dinner. The meal wasn't anything too fancy... I'm not exactly an Iron Chef or anything... just some whole wheat pasta with ground beef and vegetables in tomato sauce and a garden salad. But it went off without a hitch, and I beamed with pride when she appeared to be enjoying her dinner.

"So, did I score some points with you tonight?" I asked.

"Well, the meal was edible, and I haven't projectile vomited yet," she answered. "That should count for something!"

As I sighed and shook my head, she popped one last chunk of tomato into her mouth and kissed my cheek with her soft juicy lips. She looked at me for a moment and giggled.

"What?"

"You looked so cute while you were making dinner. You were all domestic and stuff."

"Oh sure, be that way, little miss jokey-pants! I welcome you in my house and slave away in the kitchen so I can make you a fantastic dinner, and this is the thanks I get?"

Erin put on her most adorable pouty face. "Awww, I'm sorry, Gare. Can you pleeeeease forgive me?" She batted her pretty blue eyes for good measure.

I affected an exasperated sigh. "Fine!" I said. "I guess. If I have to."

We just stared at each other, trying to play it straight. But we failed miserably and couldn't stifle our laughter. We were both having too much fun being ridiculous and flirty.

Quickly we rinsed off the few dishes and stacked them in the dishwasher, ensuring our cleanup was completed as fast as possible so we could get to the really fun part of the night. Then we melted together in another hot embrace, kissing passionately and wrestling tongues with each other. We both sighed in pleasurable longing when we were done.

I held her hand and guided her upstairs. I led her into my bedroom, where she inhaled deeply and smiled.

"I love being in here, Garrett," she said. "It smells like you."

I smiled as I recalled this preoccupation of hers. Erin told me more than once before tonight that she found my scent to be really sexy and a big turn-on. But she never made it out to be a dirty or gross thing. Not even close, in fact. As proof of this, she also shared with me a much more innocent reason behind her fixation. For her, there was just something about my scent that evoked in her both pleasant childhood memories and feelings of comfort, warmth and safety.

Erin asked me to undress, a request I was only too happy to comply with. She purred at the sight of my naked form and traced one hand over my chest and abs.

"Such a sexy body," she breathed.

I felt her using her other hand to enclose and stroke my rapidly stiffening dick.

"Mmmm, there's that big wonderful cock I've been waiting for," she said in her sultriest tone. I let her grab my arm and bend me at the waist so she could whisper these wonderful words in my ear.

"I'm so wet right now."

With passion rising inside me, I groaned and pulled her hard to me. She squeaked over the sudden movement, but the squeak soon turned to soft, sexy sighs as I laid a trail of kisses from one earlobe across to her cheek and down the tender hollow of her neck.

"It's not fair, Erin," I said, my voice vibrating against her body.

"What's not fair?"

"That I'm naked and you're not. I think you need to fix that, immediately."

She smiled and removed her black sweater and her even-more-black skirt. I had suspected Erin had gone braless but my eyes widened as the panties I expected to see her wearing were not there. I held her tight nude body against mine. No doubt we could both feel how aroused we were as my hard cock pressed into her while her diamond-stud-like nipples were poking me and the searing heat between her legs fairly sizzled against my skin.

"No underwear," I growled into her ear. "So naughty!"

She kissed me and nibbled and twisted my lip. "You haven't even seen naughty yet!"

"I can't wait until I do. But for tonight, I want something else."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I want to make love to my sexy goth princess."

Erin beamed, the most wonderful expression of joy on her face. Her eyes watered, and she shed a single tear that left a wet trail down her cheek. "Please do it, Gare. I can't wait any longer! Please, make love to me."

She laid down on my bed and spread her legs wide in invitation. I crawled in between those legs and looked down over my precious goth princess. Her porcelain skin and neatly trimmed light blonde bush contrasted wonderfully with her dark eye makeup and her head of jet black hair. She fixed me with a wide-eyed stare of longing and she was visibly quivering with anticipation.

We were both too amped up for any further foreplay. This was the moment, it couldn't wait any longer and we both knew it. I slid my hard cock up and down her slit, gathering moisture to make for an easier entrance. I guided myself so the tip was at her hallowed opening. I locked eyes with her and, slowly but surely, moved forward to sink myself into her molten core.

The feeling of my bare hard cock in direct contact with the inside of her bare, hot, wet and tight pussy was simply indescribable.

"Oh my god!" we screamed in ecstasy, at exactly the same time.

Erin was still so incredibly tight. Her pussy gripped my cock like a velvet vise. It took a few strokes in order to fully sheath myself inside her. I held myself there, deep in her precious pink treasure, wanting to fully savour the feelings and memorize every single detail of this amazing moment... and to keep it from ending way too soon.

Erin had her eyes shut and was biting her lower lip, moaning and looking lost in bliss. My heart ached with love for her. Slowly her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me through tears of joy.

"How does my goth princess feel?" I whispered.

"Incredible!" she whispered back. "You feel so good inside me... so big!"

"You feel incredible too! So hot and tight around me!"

"I've wanted and dreamed about having you like this for so long. So long! I almost can't believe it's actually happening.

"I feel the same way, baby."

"I love you, Garrett."

"I love you too, Erin."

We shared more loving kisses. Erin wrapped her arms and legs around me to lock me into place. "I'm ready for more," she sighed. "I want it, Gare! Please give it to me."

I eased my cock out until just the tip remained in her pussy, and then I drove it back home, eliciting loud screams of delight from my goth princess. I repeated the motions, a little faster each time, and she responded in kind, meeting my thrusts with her own.

There was so much excitement and build-up to this moment that I, unfortunately, was never going to last as long as I wanted to. Already I could feel my orgasm threatening to rise to the surface. I needn't have worried, though; she was just as excited and close to climax as I was.

Erin tightened her grip on me and screamed, "Yes, Garrett! Oh I'm gonna cum!!" I shuddered, and with a loud yell I came inside her, painting her insides white. She let loose that adorable high-pitched squeal of hers whenever she reached orgasm, a sound I never, ever got tired of hearing. She came hard, her beautiful body shaking beneath me until the waves of pleasure released their grip on her. We inhaled large gulps of air, trying to recover our breath as we intimately shared the joy of the moment.

"Thank you Erin," I said. "You are wonderful."

"Garrett," she replied, "you are more wonderful. I don't have the words to describe to you how good that was! I felt you stretching me, touching my pussy everywhere, and I felt you shoot your cum inside me. It made me feel so sexy and desirable!"

"Well, you are very sexy and very, very desirable! Watching and listening to you cum is the hottest thing ever. I want to always make you feel that good."

She just smiled at me and I smiled back at her. I didn't think it was possible to love Erin any more than I already did, but there it was.

We kissed gently, barely brushing our lips against each other, again quietly expressing our boundless love for each other. Just then I became acutely aware of our combined juices leaking out of where we were still joined together. They bathed our inner thighs in wetness. The sensation turned me on all over again. Erin shared my wavelength and I could feel her arousal spike as well.

What started off as slow and sensual rapidly heated up. Our kissing became hungrier and more urgent. She whined as I broke the kiss but I made sure her disappointment didn't last long.

"Such pretty titties," I crooned to her. I caught a pointy nipple in my mouth and licked, nibbled and twisted it, then did the same to its twin.

"Ohhhh!" she yelped and re-tightened her already strong hold on me.

Even more quickly than I expected, we were both fully aroused and ready for more.

"Gare, baby?"

"Yeah, Erin?"

"I can feel you getting hard again inside me."

"You like that, my goth princess?!"

"God, yes! I need you again! Please!"

Her desperate plea sent a rush of power surging through my system. It was incredible knowing I had Erin in my complete thrall.

"I'd love to see you on top, riding me," I told her.

"Yes, Gare! Anything for you. Just..."

"Just what?"

"Just don't let go of me."

If we hadn't been in the midst of such sexual heat I might have seriously questioned what Erin really meant by that comment. As it was it seemed so much like a continuation of our bedroom talk that I didn't place any more significance on it.

It took some effort, but I flipped over on my back while she held on and snuggled herself into me. Now that she was on top she straightened and thrust her hips up and down, riding my hard cock.

"Oh, fuck that's good!" she cried.

She leaned down again to take my head in her hands and shower me in kisses. Her tongue licked my lips and sought entry inside. I opened my mouth wide to let our wet appendages dance together. I swallowed her cute moans of delight and they only further fueled my fire for her.

"Hang on," I told Erin as an idea came to me. She clutched me tightly again and I managed to sit up with my back against the headboard. I tilted her back at a different angle, held on to her hips and slammed her down on my cock, over and over and over again.

I must have hit all the right spots. She flung her head back and howled like a banshee. The sight of her body contorted in such a wantonly sexual state mesmerized me. I hadn't even realized I stopped moving until I heard her beg for more.

"No, don't stop!" she wailed, grinding her hips on me in a frantic effort to achieve release. "Please don't stop, Gare! Fuck me! Fuck your goth princess!"

Not for the first time, her words in the heat of passion drove me to action. I quickly and easily slid her up and down my length. In this position her pussy was massaging my cock in the most exquisite way. Sexy whimpers were forced from her pretty mouth on each down stroke of the continual pounding. Her hands had reached around to the back of my shoulders, and her fingernails were now digging small crescent-shaped dents into my skin. The look of pure pleasure on her face looked almost like pure pain. She never looked more beautiful.

"Erin," I whispered, "you're so beautiful. So perfect. So close! Come for me baby!"

"YES, GARRETT, FUCK ME!!" she screamed, unleashing those words at ear-piercing decibels. She shook and vibrated on top of me and her pussy tightened its already impressive grip on my cock, squeezing all of the cum out of me. I grunted and groaned loudly and fired copious rounds inside her.

I didn't have a lot of experience to go by, but it already felt like the best sexual experience of my life to date, and it would take a hell of a lot to top it, even though I was pretty confident we'd get a lot of chances to try and do just that.

I tried to lie back and fully relax, but it was proving more difficult to do than I thought it would be. Erin had not relinquished her hold on me. Her face was buried into my chest, her arms wrapped tightly around my ribcage, and her thighs pinned my legs to my bed. If anything she was clutching me even more tightly than before. It was actually starting to hurt a little, and in any case the rising tension made it awkward as hell.

"Hey baby," I said jokingly, trying to keep the mood light, "ease up a little, would ya?"

She didn't respond, so I gently tugged at her arms to loosen her grip. She didn't like that at all.

"NO!" she whined. "No, Garrett, please! Don't leave me!"

'Don't leave me?!' I thought to myself. 'What is she talking about?' I thought about her earlier plea to not let her go and belatedly realized there was more meaning behind it than I had thought. Then I heard her hitching sobs and noticed her body trembling with emotion. Dear lord, was she crying?

"Erin?" I asked, my concern for her rising. "What's wrong?"

She didn't answer with words. Instead she cried louder and harder. I tried not to panic, but it was hard, so hard, not to. I didn't have the faintest idea what to do. I was way out of my element.

"Erin, please! Talk to me! You're really freaking me out!"

Still she said nothing. Instead of pushing her further when clearly she wasn't ready, I gently rocked her back and forth in hopes she'd soon ride the storm out and explain to me just what in the hell was actually happening here.

At long last she stopped crying. She sighed and looked up at me. Seeing her sad, tear-streaked face made my insides churn with worry and fear.

"Garrett?" she asked, in a voice so quiet I had to strain to hear it. "You're not going to leave me, right? You're not going to break up with me and break my heart. Are you?"

"No, Erin, of course not! Why would you even think that?"

After another long pause, she answered. "You know how much I love you and how amazing our new relationship has been. You do know that, right?"

"Yes, of course I do. I'm sorry if I haven't told you that clearly or often enough."

"No, no, it's not that. It's... there's a part of me that thinks it's almost been... too good."

"Too good? I... don't follow."

"Well... you know me well enough to know my mind goes to dark places sometimes. Lately it's been convincing me that bad things will happen soon, that it's inevitable, that my life has to turn to shit because I've had it too good with you for too long. It's also reminding me of how most of the good things in my life have been or will be taken away from me. Like when I lost you the first time when I had to move, how I lost my dad to alcohol, and how we'll lose our best friends because we're all going our separate ways after high school is done. So this stupid idea has lodged in my head and I... I... dammit, Garrett, I can't shake it!"

"What idea is that?" I asked, not at all sure that I really wanted to know.

"That history will repeat itself and I'll lose you for a second time. That, now that we've really gone all the way, you've got everything you wanted out of me, and so now you'll carelessly toss me aside, break up with me and leave me forever. And I don't have to tell you if I lost you again it would just crush me and take away my will to live.

"Trust me, Gare, I don't want to have these thoughts, especially not now. I didn't plan for it to happen. But I couldn't help it. The love-making we just shared was so wonderful and was making me so happy, and then that damned dark part of me decided to show up and throw all these thoughts back in my head. These competing emotions started fighting inside me, and I couldn't control it, I couldn't keep it together. It just all spilled over and out of me, and once I started I couldn't stop myself, and now I'm a wreck and I'm about to break down and cry again just talking to you about this, and..."

"And what?"

Her sad blue eyes met mine again. "I can't live without you in my life. I need you like the air I need to breathe. But you must think I'm totally fucked up. Why would someone who has it so together like you want to be with someone as fucked up as me?"

Erin bowed her head and more tears threatened to spill down her face. Her breath hitched, and she clung to me for dear life. My heart broke for her. She deserved to be happy and to enjoy how intimately we shared ourselves with each other. Instead she was sad and confused, torturing herself with dark, ugly thoughts, both of past events that had no bearing on today, and, even worse, things that hadn't happened yet.

Things that would never, ever happen, as long as I had anything to say about it.

"Oh, Erin," I said. "My sweet, beautiful, precious, complex goth princess."