Final Breath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... please..." I begged.

She disregarded my incoherent plea. Instead she slowly jacked me off, just enough to cruelly keep me on edge.

"Whose cock is this?!" she snarled.

I was too out of it to properly respond. That didn't sit well with Erin. She possessively squeezed my dick and clawed at my leg with her other hand. I yelped and nearly leapt off the bed.

"I SAID, whose COCK is this?!" she angrily repeated.

"Yours! It's your cock!" I blurted out.

"Who does it belong to?! SAY IT!"

"It belongs to my goth princess!"

"That's right!" she said in triumph. "MY cock! MINE!! And don't you dare fucking forget it!"

And with that, her mouth engulfed "her" cock once more. More of her swallows and moaning followed. She looked so sexy with her black lips wrapped around my root, her jaw and throat straining to accept every inch of my steel-hard cock. She had me lost in ecstasy and unable to see straight. I was so desperate for release I couldn't stand it.

"God, Erin, please don't stop!" I yelled.

Finally, she relented. She eased my member just far enough so the tip was out of her throat, and she sucked on it in rapid-fire style, her cheeks hollowing out to produce a vacuum-like seal. I roared and detonated inside her, pouring a seemingly never-ending load of my seed in her mouth. I was overwhelmed with the intensity of my orgasm and collapsed in a dizzy heap.

Never mind blowing my cock, she blew my fucking mind.

I felt Erin climb on to me. I opened my eyes. She watched me like a hawk. Her face moved very close to mine, and she opened her mouth in order to show me all the white gooey mess I unloaded on her tongue. She closed her mouth and visibly swallowed. Then she opened her mouth again so I could see she had gulped it all down into her stomach. She held me tight and flicked her tongue over one of my nipples while taking care to not break eye contact with me.

"Did you like that, Gare?" she purred.

Erin's provocative actions enflamed me with a raging lust. It was time for me to exact "revenge" on her and show her I could dish it out just as well as I took it.

She gasped in surprise as I wrapped her in a bear hug, quickly stood up, turned and dumped her on the bed. Before she could move I pounced and surrounded her with my body. Now it was Erin shuddering from seeing my look of greedy desire for her. She whimpered and begged me with her eyes to satisfy her needs. I reveled in the role reversal. My own eyes feasted on her deliciously sexy body. I traced soft circles over her exposed skin with my finger and watched with glee as her arousal rose to dangerously high levels.

"My turn to play!" I growled.

I moved my finger to start drawing circles around one of Erin's perky breasts. The circles slowly shrank in size until I was flicking an erect nipple. I took that nub and its counterpart and tugged and twisted them in just the way I knew she liked. I was rewarded with several yelps and squeals.

"Garrett, please. Touch me," she implored.

"I am touching you," I replied.

"Not what I meant, you bastard!"

I chuckled at her distress. Erin's pretty pink pussy beckoned to me. It was blooming open like the sweetest of flowers, or a ripe piece of fruit, plump and juicy and waiting to be plucked. I teasingly ran my hand up and down her slit. She moaned and squirmed beneath me.

"Mmmm, you ARE wet!" I said. My fingers were coated with her moisture. I brought my hand to my face and made an elaborate show of smelling and tasting her arousal, and moaning in pleasure over how delicious she was. "Oh, that is SO yummy!" I exclaimed.

I let the first two fingers of one hand trail over her pussy, coating them in her juices. Just as it looked like she was about to beg for more, I plunged those fingers inside her snug canal and bent low to capture a succulent breast in my mouth.

"Yes, Gare! Yesssssss!" she hissed. She grabbed at my wrist and tried to get my digits further inside her. I played with both of her breasts and pointy nipples, using my mouth, tongue and teeth to lick, suck, tug, tease and bite. All the while I was pounding her pussy with my fingers. They made loud, lewd sloshing sounds as I did so. Her juices were absolutely pouring from her. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth formed a perfect "O". She was going to cum soon, and it was going to be a big one.

"Cum for me, Erin!" I ordered.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Oh god you're going to make me cum all over your fingers! Fuck me!"

I increased the volume and speed of my movements, and before long it bore results. Her pussy came and clutched my fingers so hard I briefly thought they would rip right off my hand. She squealed and clawed at my hand, trying to ride the wave.

But I never gave her that chance.

Just as it looked like she was coming down from her high, I removed my hand, dove in between her legs, ate her pussy and drank her liquids with a vengeance.

"Oh god oh FUCK!" she shouted, startled with my sudden attack on her sex but doing absolutely nothing to stop me. Instead, she encouraged me further, wrapping her legs around me and digging in with her heels in an attempt to get me to apply more wonderful pressure to her plump, stimulated pussy and achingly exposed clit. My tongue complied and danced all over, hitting all her hot spots.

"Oh! So good! Garrett, lick me, eat me, FUCK me with your tongue!!" Erin's screams of ecstasy were getting to me. My cock hardened again and I could feel it grind into the mattress; I had to change my angle enough so I wouldn't shoot off into the sheets. I felt her tense up beneath me and knew she was close to a second burst of excitement.

"Erin, look at me!" I said. Her pleading, wild blue eyes locked with mine. "Cum for me!" I told her. Then I furiously lapped at her clit to ensure she had no choice in the matter.

Her legs spread wider and her hips lifted off the bed as another joyous squeal announced the arrival of her second orgasm. She thought I was done with this stage of the proceedings, and scooted away from me to try and prepare herself for what was next.

I wasn't done with her, though. Not even close.

I grabbed Erin by the hips and pinned her back down to the bed. I bent her legs up so her feet touched the headboard, her ass was lifted off the mattress and her excited pussy was staring me right in the face.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, little girl?!" I growled.

"Gare, what are you... OHHHHHHHHH!!!" Whatever Erin was going to ask me was quickly forgotten. I helped myself to more of her sweet nectar, and she was powerless to stop me.

"Do you like this?" I crooned. "Do you like how I'm making you feel, my goth princess?"

"Oh fuuuuuck," she softly whined while her eyes rolled back in her head. Her reaction made me chuckle and leer at her like a madman. Erin's mind and body were swimming with overpowering levels of endorphins and sensations. And all because of me. Making her feel that way was the greatest head-trip ever.

So with my ego swelling to dangerously large proportions, I stepped up my attentions on my precious goth princess. I palmed the soft smooth skin of her ass with both hands. I engulfed her mound with my mouth, penetrated her pussy with my tongue and strummed her engorged clit with my nose. I worked her over and heard her cry "Oh!" several times, each time a little louder, and within a few short minutes I knew she was on the precipice of orgasm number three.

"AAAAAHHHH FUCK MEEEEEE!" was Erin's wonderfully loud scream. She went off like a rocket, her pussy twitching and convulsing in its wicked climax. She clutched handfuls of my hair and dragged my face up and down between her legs. I held on for dear life as she roughly used me to further enhance her pleasure.

Finally Erin released me. I briefly checked my hair to make sure she hadn't pulled it all out of my head. I then stood up and took a good long look at her. Sweat covered her forehead and strands of her dark hair stuck to her porcelain skin. Her cheeks, nipples and pussy were all glowing red. She briefly touched her pussy, gasped and recoiled as if it was on fire. I couldn't get over what a stunningly beautiful and sexual creature she was.

I stretched, the movement causing my eyes to close, and decided to let Erin rest for a little longer. Or, at least, that was going to be the plan. I knew she was going to make me re-think that plan when my eyes opened and I noticed her staring smoky holes through me. Her blue eyes froze me where I stood, and before I could move she crept to the end of the bed and grabbed my hard cock.

"Are you just gonna stand there like an idiot," she taunted, "or are you gonna fuck me?"

That got my attention. If she was going to continue being rough and nasty, so was I. I grabbed her hair on the back of her head and yanked backward. Her breath caught in her throat.

"Is that what my goth princess wants?!" I barked. "Does she want to get FUCKED?!"

"YES! Your SLUT of a goth princess wants you to FUCK HER HARD!!" she barked back. Her dirty talk and smoldering looks were bringing out the crazed animal in me. Adrenaline coursed through my veins on hyper-speed. I nearly lost my load right then and there.

"On your hands and knees," I uttered in a guttural growl. "NOW!" I let go of her and shoved her back on the bed and she scrambled into the desired position. I knelt behind her, grabbed both of her perfect ass cheeks and squeezed them possessively. She stiffened and moaned in surprise.

"Such a pretty little ass and pussy you have!" my voice rumbled.

"OH!" she groaned. "Yeah, you like my pretty little pussy? Are you gonna fuck it? Are you gonna FUCK your SLUTTY goth princess?! She needs your big hard cock so BAD!"

"Damn right I'm gonna fuck my goth princess!" I roared. "I'll fuck her 'til she can't see straight!"

I rubbed the tip of my cock over her slit. It opened even further to welcome my intruding weapon. With one quick forceful move I buried myself all the way inside her.

"Fuck yes!" we both yelled. She craned her neck back to look at me and moaned, "Yes, Gare, that's so fucking deep! Now fuck me!"

I clutched her hips and pounded into her tight channel without remorse, stretching it out with my thick tool. I let one hand slide up to pull her hair again. I spanked her once with my other hand before grabbing her hip again, punishing her ass with a thunderously loud slap.

"Yesssss!" she groaned. "Use your slut of a goth princess! Hurt me! Fuck me!"

Remembering some of her earlier words to me, I decided to turn them on their head. My hand let go of her hair to first grab and squeeze at each of her breasts in turn.

"Whose titties are these?!" I whispered menacingly in her ear as I put twisting pressure on her nipples that pained and excited her in equal measure.

"Yours!" she exclaimed. "They're your titties!"

Next my hand laid two more stinging smacks on each of her ass cheeks, which both reddened quickly. She squealed, bucked and writhed from the lustful attack.

"Whose ass is this?!"

"Ooh! Your ass! Only yours!"

Finally my hand moved to where we were joined together, feeling her plump labia as I continued hammering away in her sweet love hole.

"Whose PUSSY is this?!" I yelled.

"It's... OH!... your pussy!" she managed to answer.

"Say it again! Louder!!"

"It's YOUR pussy! Always YOURS!! Whenever you want it!!"

"Yes!" I said, darkly satisfied with myself, my body practically humming with excitement from hearing those words. "MY pussy! MINE!! And don't YOU dare fucking forget it!"

And, even though I wouldn't have thought it possible even seconds before, I fucked her harder.

Erin locked up tight, the incredible sexual tension wracking her body. I saw her inhale and heard her release one of those shrieks that start silently breathless but eventually increase in volume until the sound is loud enough to shatter glass. She came so hard her pussy released its forceful hold on my cock and practically expelled it from its grasp. Jets of clear fluid spurted from inside her and arced in the air, landing with a splash on my legs. In a frenzy I rapidly jerked myself to completion and striped Erin's lower back and ass with long, thick ropes of pearly seed.

We both flopped face-first on my bed. We were absolutely spent. I was panting for breath as if I had just finished a triathlon. My brain was mush.

I could scarcely believe what just happened. I hoped I would be lucky enough to enjoy some nights of really great sex with Erin this week, with it being just the two of us and nothing or no one else to stand in our way. But this amazing, this kinky, this fucking HOT, this soon? My wildest dreams didn't even account for this.

I rolled over on to my side to watch Erin. After a few moments she stirred as well. She reached behind her to feel the drying lines of cum on her ass and smiled happily. She stood up and slowly removed her corset, boots and collar, and then laid back down beside me. She sweetly kissed my cheek, a gesture completely at odds with the aggressive persona she adopted mere moments ago.

"Thank you Garrett," she said. "That was incredible! It was exactly what I needed."

"I'm glad, Erin," I said. "It was definitely awesome! But..."

"But what?"

"Where did all... THAT come from?"

"You're not complaining, are you? Besides, you were giving as good as you got!"

"That's very true. But I was just reacting to you. You started it."

She briefly hesitated, but when she was ready to speak, her blue eyes sparkled. "I dreamt about having sex with you for a long time before we finally hooked up on Halloween. I still dream about it a lot, you know. I'd fantasized about you in every way I could possibly think of, and then I'd go on the internet to watch porn and come up with more ways to fantasize about you. And I want to try them all, Garrett. From sweet and loving like last night, to hard and rough like tonight, I want us to live out all my... no, all OUR fantasies! We've made a couple of them come true already, but trust me, we've barely even scratched the surface of what I want to do to you and what I want you to do to me!"

My mind reeled. If we hadn't worn each other out with our steamy fuck session just moments ago, her words would have made me painfully hard.

"So," I said, "let me see if I have this straight. Not only do I fall in love with my childhood girlfriend, I also find out she's a sexy goth princess and an insatiable, red-hot and horny minx, and she's mine, all mine. Did I miss anything?"

She climbed on top of me and kissed me. "I'd say you've got it all figured out."

The thought I had this morning crossed my mind again. Damn, how GOOD is my life right now?!

Then I thought of another question I wanted to ask. "Erin?"

"Yes, Gare?"

"That deep-throating thing you did... I assume that was one of your fantasies."

"Oh yeah. I loved the feeling of you in my throat, and the power it gave me. What about you? Did you like it?"

"Holy shit, are you serious?! I LOVED it!! I have to ask, though... how did you learn to do that?"

She giggled. "Once I saw it done on one website I knew I had to try it on you. Then, it was a simple formula. Lots of practice, with lots of bananas!"

"Really?" I smirked. "Well... I think bananas are now officially my new favourite fruit!"

We both shared a long healthy laugh.

"What other fantasies are we going to clear off the checklist this week?" I asked.

She just grinned and said, "You'll just have to wait and find out!"

**********

Needless to say, the rest of the week went by WAY too fast.

Erin and I spent most of that remaining time much like those first two days. Hanging out and quietly enjoying our company during the day, followed by hot sex at night. We may not have achieved the levels of raunchiness we did during that epic second night, but I wasn't about to complain. Each time we made love that week was special.

The only time we changed that pattern was New Year's Eve night. It's just one of those occasions that is meant to be enjoyed at a big party with a big crowd of people. We made some calls and found out from Jamie that the big party was going to be at his cousin Chandra's place and everyone was welcome. Erin talked to her friends and we all decided after spending some time together at Scarlett's house that we would officially ring in the New Year at the party. One more call back to Jamie and everything was settled.

The time spent at Scarlett's was awkward, for me at least. Scarlett and Mel noted the "freshly fucked" glow on Erin and spirited her away for a session of girl-talk. That left me alone with the guys. For reasons that escaped me, Al, Kory and Kris weren't very talkative, while Jackson did his level best to avoid speaking and making eye contact with anyone in the room. When the time came to leave Jackson begged off, claiming he had a sudden migraine headache he needed to sleep off. It looked like Erin and a few others wanted to ask him something, but instead they just shrugged and let him be.

When we got to Jamie's cousin's place was we could tell that this is where the party was. We could all hear the bass thumping out heavy notes from an expensive-sounding stereo system. Just as we were about to knock on the door, Jamie opened it and greeted us all. He introduced us to Chandra. I made a motion to shake her hand, but she would have none of that.

"Come here you!" she yelled over the din of the music, enveloping me in a giant hug. Jamie had warned me she would probably do this. He described his cousin as a fun-loving, voluptuous woman who attacked life with joy. She subjected everyone else to the same treatment, gladly proclaiming that she was happy we were here and welcome anytime, because any friends of Jamie's were definitely friends of hers. The shocked look on my goth companions' faces was amusing, especially Erin's; her eyes' silent plea for help while in Chandra's embrace, and her obvious sigh of relief when she was released, were both priceless.

The atmosphere was very pressure-free and fun, and even Erin and her friends took the occasion for what it was, visibly relaxing and having a good time.

Just before midnight Jamie managed to get me away from Erin long enough to talk to me. He didn't look concerned or worried but something was certainly on his mind.

"So," he asked, "where you been, man? You've been incommunicado the last few days!"

"Jamie," I replied, putting a friendly arm over his shoulder, "it's like this. My parents are away in Las Vegas all week. Erin's mom is at a resort in the Caribbean all week. So..."

My friend grinned as he realized the conclusion I had only hinted at. "So you and her...?"

"Yep!"

"All week?"

"All week!"

"You sly DOG you!" he said with admiration, popping me good-naturedly on the shoulder for emphasis.

"Yeah, I won't lie, it's been pretty fucking awesome," I admitted.

"Well," Jamie said, "Cindy and I haven't been quite so lucky to have all the parental units conveniently disappear for a while, but we've managed to make some time together."

Just then we caught the eye of Erin and Cindy from across the room as they were engaged in a discussion of their own. I wondered if they were talking about us like Jamie and I were talking about them. Cindy said something in Erin's ear, causing both of them to giggle. They coyly waved at us and blew us each a kiss, and we returned the favour.

"And?" I asked Jamie, eager to get back to our line of conversation.

"Garrett, my friend... my dad told me one time it's the quiet ones you have to look out for. Man, was he right! Cindy might seem all shy and stuff but damn she is hot as fuck in bed!"

"Yeah, your dad is on to something. Erin's pretty quiet and shy in public too but when we're alone together she is totally smoking-hot and crazy for sex!"