Final Breath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice!" Jamie exclaimed, and we exchanged high-fives in mutual congratulations.

"I'd like to tell you some of the things we've done together," Jamie said, "but I'm afraid Cindy might kill me if I do!"

"I know what you mean!" I laughed. "I think Erin would do the same thing to me!"

Chandra passed out plastic glasses of sparkling wine to all the guests as the moment to welcome in 2013 grew closer. As Jamie and I received ours, Erin and Cindy came over to meet us, each carrying a glass of their own. Cindy greeted Jamie with a kiss and Erin did the same for me.

"So," Cindy said, "are you two talking about us?"

"Maybe," Jamie answered.

"What about you two?" I asked. "Are you talking about us?"

"Maybe," Erin replied.

We all laughed, enjoying being playful and flirty with each other. Chandra got the whole crowd's attention then and started the countdown from ten down to one.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" everyone shouted as we all toasted everyone gathered together and downed our glass of wine. It was 2013 now, a new year, full of hopes, dreams and possibilities.

I turned to say something to Jamie, but I didn't get the chance. Cindy had one hand on his chest and the other on his butt, and she gently suckled on his neck before whispering something into his ear. Upon hearing it he closed his eyes and grinned.

"Sorry to leave you hangin', man," he said to me, "but, uh, I gotta go." With that, he took Cindy's hand and they bolted upstairs. Just then I felt one of Erin's small hands tease and fondle my package. I gasped, both at the wonderful sensation and at her boldness.

"What do you think Cindy and Jamie are going to do now?" she asked.

"I think they're going to have sex," I groaned as I stated my obvious reply.

"You mean they're going to fuck each other. Right?"

"Yes!"

"Mmmm, I bet they look so sexy together when they fuck!"

"Yeah, I'd bet they do.

"As sexy as we look?"

"No. We're sexier. Mostly because of you."

"Good answer," Erin hissed, "but don't sell yourself short. Jamie is a good-looking guy, but you're way hotter!"

She softly squeezed my throbbing cock and teasingly licked my cheek, turning me on immensely and leaving no doubt where she wanted this night to end.

"I think it's time you took us home," she urged. "Don't you think?"

She'd get no argument from me on that front.

I took Erin by the hand and we weaved our way through the crowd, just stopping long enough to thank Chandra for her hospitality. She laughed and bade us good night, probably knowing exactly why we were in such a hurry to leave.

We both ran for my house as fast as our legs could carry us. Quickly we got inside, slammed the door and hurriedly removed our winter coats. Erin kept shedding clothes in the foyer until she was naked, and after a few moments of staring at her gorgeous body I followed suit.

"Let's go," I said breathlessly, intending to take her to my room.

"No," she whimpered, using that sexy voice on me to ensure she got her way. "I can't wait that long. Take me right here!"

I picked up Erin's lithe body and moved so her back was up against the wall. She wrapped her legs around me. She was just at the right height for my hard cock to reach her pussy. I teased her by rubbing my hardness against her folds a few times before, with one smooth motion, burying myself into the hilt. We groaned in pleasure, in stereo. Her eyes found mine and they stayed locked on the whole time as I brought us both to another satisfying conclusion.

The rest of that night, and the week as a whole, truly was the perfect way to ring out 2012 and start 2013. As I said before, however, it all went by way too fast.

Don't get me wrong. Erin and I were both happy to see our parents return safely, and we enjoyed the stories of their vacation adventures.

But their return not only meant the opportunities I'd have to make love to my goth princess would again be drastically reduced, it was the most obvious sign of the unwelcome jolt back to reality that lay just around the corner.