Final Exam, New Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
The next chapter in this series.
4.4k words
4.38
11.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca pulled her keys out of her bag and unlocked the door to her apartment. She could barely remember her walk home as she tried to process all that had happened to her today. As she walked in and dropped her backpack on the floor her stomach growled. Five o'clock was early for supper but since she had missed lunch, it was time. She giggled as she walked to the kitchen, recalling how she thought her cramps were just her hunger, which started her adventure today. She put together a salad and sat down to eat, opening her laptop to search information on the BDSM lifestyle. As she ate she clicked through several different sites. Many seemed geared more towards the fetish, occasional play person. While she enjoyed reading those, she felt drawn to learn more about those who lived either full time or nearly full time in the lifestyle. As she finished her salad she found a blog by a woman who seemed to live full time. The blogger discussed power exchange and the joy she felt in serving her Dom. Her curiosity was piqued by the physical discipline. Rebecca hadn't been spanked since she was a young girl and her memories of it were not pleasant. But reading about it in this context was arousing. She got up to retrieve a notebook and made a note to research the corporal punishment aspects further. The more she read the more she identified with the blogger.

She took a break to pour a glass of wine and move her laptop into her living room. She bookmarked the blog and subscribed to updates and widened her search to gain a wider perspective. She got lost in her reading for quite some time until she felt the urge to use the bathroom. As she sat to pee and change her tampon, she remembered how this one was placed in her. That experience ranked as one of the most erotic in her lifetime. The old tampon slid out easily as she found herself drenched in desire. No matter what the future held for her, she knew she would remember the care Dr Parker took in cleaning her up and placing this tampon. His actions were sensual, but not exactly erotic. As she put the new tampon in her fingers brushed her still swollen clit. She took a deep breath to calm down and finished in the bathroom before going into her bedroom to change into a short pajama set. Returning to the living room she poured another glass of wine and sat back down to learn more. After several more pages she found herself coming back to the lifetime service type of sub and wanting to know more about that. She found a fiction site and found herself getting more and more turned on. One story about a woman who was a professional during the day and a domestic sub at night really turned her on. She realized she was rubbing her thighs together and her left hand had been subconsciously rubbing her breasts. She decided to take a break and pushed her right hand down into her panties to rub herself. She had never enjoyed rough breast play until today and found she craved the more intense sensations as her passion rose. She leaned back embracing her arousal and thought back to her earlier session with Dr Parker and Stacy. She circled her clit rubbing firmly and pinched and pulled her nipples until her orgasm overpowered her. As she slowed her strokes, slowing her breathing, her mind drifted to Stacy and her relationship with Dr Parker. Once she fully came down, she picked up her phone and texted Stacy.

"I want to thank you for today. I feel it was a life changing event. And I am really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow." After she sent the text, she recalled Dr Parker saying Stacy might be tied up tonight. Realization dawned on her what he was referring to and the mental image of the girl being tied up being used by Dr Parker for his pleasure made her pussy clench and she was tempted to touch herself again. She opened another tab and looked for images of women tied up. Thousands of images of naked women tied up filled her screen. As she clicked on individual pictures, she was struck with the artistry of the ropes and knots. And there was no doubt she was becoming aroused again but held off touching herself again. She had the feeling tomorrow might bring more attention to her body and she didn't want to overdo it just yet.

"Sorry it took me a few minutes to get back to you, I am a little tied up. I'm looking forward to meeting with you too."

"Can you send me a picture?" As open as she was sexually, she had never "sexted" anyone before, much less asked for a picture. The thought of what she might see both scared and excited her. Her phone pinged that she had a new message. Opening it she found a video that she wasn't ready for from Dr Parker's phone. It started with the image of Stacy tied down on something that looked like a padded sawhorse. As the video zoomed in on her face, she saw a ball strapped into Stacy's mouth, drool leaking from her mouth. As the video focused in on her eyes, Rebecca saw bliss reflected in them belying the streaks where mascara had run down her face. The video zoomed back out as it started to move around the trussed girl. Rebecca noted some sort of shelves for arms and legs to rest on with wide leather straps holding the girl down. Some sort of metal clamp was on the nipple she could see with a weight hanging from a chain and her own nipples tightened in a combination of sympathy and longing. The girls skin on her breasts and sides was marred with sharp red streaks. As the video panned up across her back more pink and red was visible. Rebecca's core tightened, and a fresh flood of fluid filled her panties. When the video finally made its way to Stacy's ass she gasped in shock at how red it was. Then she noted the plump pussy lips, shining in evidence of the girl's arousal, juice dripping onto the black leather padding.

"Perhaps you should send something to inspire my Pet to be strong as she finishes her discipline tonight. After all, you are the reason she is being disciplined." The video ended with a view of a thin rod being picked up.

Wow. That short clip was hotter than any porn she had ever watched. She wanted to comply with the request that felt more like an order but didn't know what she should send. Although she had bared herself today, she couldn't imagine taking a picture with her tampon string hanging out and viewing it as sexual. Fingering her wet pussy under her panties, as appealing as the thought was, wouldn't be enough. Stacy seemed to really enjoy playing with her breasts today, so she settled on pulling off her shirt and taking a short video playing with her breasts, rolling and tugging her nipples. Viewing it before sending it she admired how Dr Parker had been so in control, his video was steady, not like hers. But she did not want to have either of them waiting and sent the video to Stacy.

She pushed her right hand into her crotch, the evidence of her arousal coating her fingers and found her clit jutting from her pussy. She attacked it, her fingers seeming to fly over it as she chased the orgasm that had been building as she watched the video. In mere moments, she had another powerful orgasm. As her breathing slowed to normal, Dr Parker's words penetrated to her conscious mind. What did he mean when he said she was responsible for Stacy being disciplined? She concentrated on all that had happened and couldn't come up with anything that Stacy had done that would deserve being spanked like that. Her phone pinged again.

"Thank you for sharing your breasts. It is helping me." Her phone pinged again, this time another video from Dr Parker. Opening it, she watched as the rod was raised time and time again, each strike to Stacy's bottom raising a red welt, muffled cries almost background noise. She was mesmerized by how the rod seemed to penetrate into the flesh before it rebounded. The phone was put down for a moment and she saw Dr Parker reach down to remove the strap holding the ball in Stacy's mouth. Stacy worked her jaw for a moment as he picked the phone back up. "Thank you, Sir. I will try to do better in the future."

"I know you will. You are a good girl." The phone seemed to change hands and she was rewarded with a view of Stacy's ass and swollen pussy. What must have been his hand reached down and his thumb was pushed into the offered quim, gathering lubrication. The thumb was pulled out to be replaced with two fingers and his thumb was pushed into her ass. Being tied down, the girl had no choice but to accept all that was given her. The girl alternated pushing back against the fingers as best she could and grinding her clit into the bench she was tied to. "Cum for me, Pet." Hearing those words, her body tightened, arched, then spasmed as she came. Fluid spurted out, covering the bench and dripping to the floor as the video ended.

She was aroused again but knew her pussy needed a break. Realizing the time, she went to the bathroom and exchanged her tampon for a pad for the night. She laid down on her bed and was asleep much faster than she thought she would be. It was a restless night as her mind was filled with images from her day as well as thoughts of what could be. She woke with a start to find her right hand down her panties, stroking her pussy. She knew that she was often horny during her period and had no problem with masturbating during her period but couldn't remember waking up rubbing herself before. She knew she was close to the edge and was rewarded with an orgasm. It was a nice way to start the day.

After using the bathroom, she resumed her research online. She found a blog by a couple who lived full time in the lifestyle. Reading this Dom's view, that his domination was out of love for his sub and the appreciation he had for her strength in giving in to him completed the picture for her. Realizing the time, she went to take a shower and pick out an outfit for today. Jeans just wouldn't do, even if this was a casual lunch. She finally settled on a sundress which highlighted her cleavage. She did her normal light makeup and checked herself one last time in the mirror. Satisfied with her efforts, she locked her apartment up before driving to the mall. She arrived with a few minutes to spare but not wanting to be late she quickly made her way to the food court area.

She scanned the crowd for Stacy but didn't see her in view. As the minutes ticked by, her anxiety grew. A person looking for someone in the crowd in a mall wasn't odd at all, but with the events of the past 24 hours she felt exposed somehow. She took a deep breath to calm her fears and remind+ herself that people met friends at the mall every day.

"I'm glad you didn't back out on meeting me for lunch. It looks like you were even early. Let's get something to eat, I'm starving!" Stacy had walked up behind her as she looked the other way. Stacy took her hand and led her towards the counters. "Is it okay if we eat Chinese? I really like the egg drop soup here!" Rebecca let herself be led to the counter, her heart hammering in her chest. She could barely clear her thoughts long enough to order. Gathering their trays, they walked to a far corner of the food court with no one sitting at tables nearby. As Stacy sat gingerly down on her chair, Rebecca was reminded of the video from the previous evening.

"If I may, what did I do that caused you to be spanked last night?" Rebecca asked in a quiet tone. She felt guilty that she had caused the other girl pain, as well as the fact that it turned her on so much to watch.

"Oh, that wasn't you exactly. As you can well imagine, we keep our private life private. And we have never involved someone in one of our classes, it is a huge risk. When I told Master about your little problem, and with him knowing I have been attracted you ever since I first saw you, he knew I would be bratty if he didn't take a chance with you. We were both confident your submissive self would take over if you were given the opportunity to find it. But I was disciplined for forcing Master's hand in involving you." Stacy spoke without a trace of embarrassment with such a personal subject. Rebecca felt herself admiring the woman more.

"Well, I'm sorry you had such a harsh punishment because of me. I still feel responsible."

"Rebecca, stop it. It was my choice to tell Master. I'm happy that we were finally able to make a connection, I've wanted that for a long time. And in case you didn't notice, I was enjoying myself very much. Not all subs are the same, but pain and pleasure are closely connected with me. And Master rewarded me very well for taking his discipline after the video ended."

"The spanking didn't look too bad, but that rod looked really painful."

"Yes, the cane is intense. And leaves delicious marks that stay a few days. After we eat, you can look at them if you like. Master only uses it occasionally. Or if I have been bratty. I'm not really a brat, but sometimes things happen." Rebecca thought on how surreal this conversation was to have in a public venue, even if no one was sitting close by. She couldn't help but look over her shoulders to be sure no one had sat at a table near them. "Did you enjoy watching the video?"

Rebecca blushed "Yes, I did. Very much so." Seeing her reaction, Stacy pressed on.

"And did you touch yourself while watching it?" Rebecca's face went a deeper shade of red. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, then made eye contact with Stacy.

"Yes, I did. I didn't know what to think or feel watching it, but I couldn't help myself. I hope it was okay for me to do that."

"It was shared freely. It excites me that you enjoyed it. How many orgasms have you had since you left yesterday?"

"Three. Once looking at pictures, once with the video, and again this morning. I'm quite tender now."

"I understand that fully. But do you feel aroused right now?" Just hearing those words, Rebecca's nipples puckered and she felt a tightening in her core.

"Yes, I am. I think after yesterday just being around you will make me aroused. The last, what, 20 hours have been hands down the most erotic in my life. And I want to thank you for sharing that with me."

"Have you researched the lifestyle at all since yesterday?"

"Yes, I looked at a lot of things, not just pictures. It seems very diverse, from those who only do it for play time to those who live either full time or nearly full time. And the experiences are just as varied from what I read."

"Very true. Did you find any part of it more, shall we say, intriguing than others?"

Rebecca again took a deep breath. "I am more curious about living full time. It is hard for me to wrap my head around that as I had never really thought about being submissive before yesterday. I've never even been tied up before. Reading about living full time spoke to me in some way. It is very intimidating at the same time but something about it made me feel contented. That probably doesn't make any sense at all." She felt like she was babbling.

"It makes sense to me. I live full time myself. When I have not been in class or teaching, I serve Master. He allows me time to myself, but I rarely use it. It pleases me deeply to serve him in any way he might need. He takes very good care of me and I want to return that caring. I find it relaxing and satisfying." Stacy seemed to be looking far into the distance as she spoke. "I don't know that I can articulate it properly, and I am soon to graduate as an English major!" Stacy giggled a little as she finished speaking.

"How do you balance being submissive and being in charge of a classroom of students or meeting with the Dean? Isn't that hard? Do you have trouble with being dominant like that then submitting?"

"Not really. He is my Dom, and I give my submission to him. He has earned my submission. I used to sometimes have trouble standing up for myself, but not as much anymore. I am more aware of my value as a person knowing how much Master values me. This isn't just a one-way relationship. I am receiving as much, more really, than I give. I have become much stronger by accepting my submissive side. Looking back now, I know it was always inside me, but I feared it was a weakness and pushed it down. I finally worked up the nerve to go to a munch with a local BDSM group and was shocked to see Roger there. He approached me that night and we began to talk. I knew who he was but hadn't spent much time with him before that night. It was like he saw right into me, the real me. We continued to talk over the next few weeks until the night I asked him to accept me as a trainee. I've learned a lot about myself since then."

Rebecca let herself think about these revelations. "Did you become his full-time sub right away? As much as that idea appeals to me, I'm not sure I could commit to that level right away."

"Oh, no, it took time. At first it was more a play thing. But I wanted more. Eventually I asked Roger if he would become my Master. We had many very long talks about expectations, reviewed our lists of limits and wrote up a contract. Eventually we had a collaring ceremony with a few friends in the lifestyle. We are still active with that group, but less than we used to be. We don't go to many play parties anymore, we're more mentors to newer members."

"I remember reading about munches, play parties, and collaring ceremonies. The thought of going out on my own is scary to me even though I feel like this is the right path for me. I don't even know if I should look for a male or female Dom. As you saw yesterday, I am bisexual as well as apparently a submissive. I want to explore this side of myself but can't imagine giving that kind of power over to someone I just met." Rebecca had a pensive expression as she worked her way through her thoughts out loud. "I hate to ask this, I don't want to push my way into your relationship, but do you think I could explore this more with you two? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that. You two are in a committed relationship and..." As she spoke, Stacy reached out and took her hand, giving it a firm squeeze and cutting her off.

"Stop. I was hoping you would ask that. Yes, I am collared," Stacy pointed towards the gold chain around her neck, "but we are both polyamorous. We have talked for a while about adding another girl on a more regular basis. I am very bisexual and there are certain body parts Master lacks." Stacy grinned as she related the last part. "Now, since we are done eating, care to spend some time shopping with me? We can keep talking as we walk."

"Absolutely. I want to hear more about what evil plans you two have for me." They gathered their trash and disposed of it with their trays.

"I'm not sure we have too many evil plans. Just to corrupt you to the point you never want to leave." Both women giggled as they walked down the mall. "The thing to remember is you set the boundaries and pace of things. You know you are attractive. We have both also come to love your intellect. We have played the field already but would like to build a relationship with someone that we can take to a deeper level than a one-night stand allows."

"I'm in. What is our next step?"

"First, you will have to present yourself to Master and ask him to train you. And you must trust him in all things. You should kneel down at his feet naked with your knees spread, your eyes down as you ask him."

"You do remember I'm on my period, right? I don't want to gross him out with my bloody pussy on display."

"Have you already forgotten what he did for you yesterday? He won't be grossed out. But he will expect you to properly offer yourself to him for consideration. It will show that you are accepting your submission and him as your dominant. And I will be kneeling right beside you. We should go in here to get you a cheap training collar." Stacy started walking into a pet store at the far end of the mall and made a beeline towards the aisle with dog collars and leashes. Rebecca reluctantly followed her into the store and down the aisle. She felt everyone would be looking at them, knowing why they were going down that aisle. She began to blush as Stacy perused the leather collars on display.

12