Final Exam, New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir, I am so close! Please let me cum!" She kept repeating it over and over, her voice becoming higher and strained with the attempt to not orgasm without permission, eventually becoming more of a whine than words. Rebecca realized she had made an error in not asking permission before she came.

"Cum now, Pet." The quiet words broke through Stacy's concentration and she let go, her body bucking through the strong orgasm. Rebecca lightly bit her clit as she silently screamed her release. She kept her mouth glued to the pussy in front of her, riding the sexy girl as best she could, pushing her pleasure higher and higher. She slowed her ministrations, focusing in on how best to serve her new friend. She slowed to a stop once she felt the time was right, and leaned over the naked body in front of her, burying her face in those wonderful breasts and pushing her breasts into Stacy's abdomen at the same time. Stacy hugged her back with one hand while the other hand combed her hair in an intimate manner. Stacy gently tugged back on her long hair so she could make eye contact.

"I think it is time for you to thank my Master, both for caring for your pussy, but also for sharing me with you. Kneel in front of him and I will join you in a minute." Rebecca immediately pushed herself up and turned, finding herself looking directly into Dr Parker's chest. Using more grace than she thought she possessed, she knelt down so that Dr Parker's crotch was directly at eye level, the bulge in his pants clearly visible. She found herself unable to maintain this view and demurely looked downward towards his knees. Stacy knelt beside her and also looked downward.

"Sir, if it pleases you, we would like to thank you for the care you have provided as well as for allowing us to pleasure each other." Rebecca was glad she had not just reached out to expose Dr Parker's penis. She realized she had much to learn to become a proper sub. The more she experienced with these two, the more she realized Dr Parker was right in his assessment of her, well, sexuality, personality, whatever it was that made her, her. Beyond that, she couldn't believe that Dr Parker didn't automatically give his consent. She had never met a male that would turn down a blow job from a single girl, much less two. She tried to match Stacy's slow breathing while she waited for a command from this man she had admired for so many months.

"You may proceed," permission was finally granted. Rebecca remained still as Stacy reached up to undo Dr Parker's belt and pants. Once both were free, Stacy ripped down the zipper and pulled down the pants and underwear blocking their view of the cock that they would soon share. Once freed from it's cottony prison, it bobbed in front of them. Rebecca was relieved to see it wasn't some monster sized cock, being maybe slightly above average in length but nice and thick. She had been with a couple of guys who were so big it was uncomfortable to either blow or fuck them. She watched as Stacy slid her lips down the offered organ. She bobbed her head a few times up and down before sliding it out of her mouth and moving to the side as she reached over and pulled Rebecca's face into the other side. They kissed with the cock in the middle, sliding their tongues up and down the length of the shaft before concentrating on the sweet spot at the back of the mushroom head. After making it slick on the way down with their saliva, Stacy pulled Rebecca's head around so she could swallow the length and pushed her head firmly down, forcing the cock deep into her mouth. Rebecca fought a losing battle against her gag reflex, but did hold on for several deep pumps.

As she gagged and pulled back, Stacy then took a few strokes, going deeper than Rebecca had. Feeling a challenge, Rebecca then pushed Stacy away and took the cock even deeper, pushing herself to accept more of the length, feeling it push against the beginning of her throat. She lasted several strokes before pulling back to allow Stacy her turn. Stacy then opened herself fully and reached behind the man, grabbing his ass and forcing the cock all the way into her mouth, her lips stretched fully, her throat bulging with the cock deep within it. Rebecca watched her hold the full length, swallowing several times as Dr Parker tangled his fingers in her hair with one hand and start fucking her throat by pushing and pulling. His other hand slid into Rebecca's hair and pulled on it. He forced Stacy off of his cock and pulled Rebecca in, sliding his cock deep, using her mouth for his pleasure. She couldn't imagine a better use for her mouth.

"Sir, I think Rebecca has earned the honor of swallowing your seed. Please cum down her throat and let her taste your cum." Dr Parker grunted as he pulled her head faster and harder on his cock. Stacy moved behind him and Rebecca felt her tongue slide across her chin as she began sucking his balls, moving from one to the other. Rebecca took short breaths when she could. She found the flavor of his precum enticing, a rich salty flavor she wanted more of. As her face was fucked harder and faster, she wanted to reach down and rub her pussy but held off, knowing it wasn't the right thing to do. With a final groan, Dr Parker held her face tight to his body as the cock in her mouth swelled and began spewing his cum deep down her throat. As his orgasm slowed, he pulled back, allowing the sperm to pool in her mouth. Something made her not swallow, holding it in her mouth. Stacy moved back around to the front of Dr Parker and as he pulled Rebecca off of his softening cock, Stacy began to lovingly clean it of any remaining cum. He pulled back on Rebecca's hair.

"Open, Little One. Show me your prize." Rebecca opened her mouth to his view, showing the pool of cum on her tongue. "Very good, Little One. Pet, get in there and share my cum with this Little One." Stacy pulled back off of his cock and attacked the open mouth, her tongue digging in to taste the creamy pool. Rebecca's tongue wrestled with Stacy's, moving the sperm across both of their taste buds. Neither girl wanted to stop but both did have to swallow eventually. "Good girls. It is time for us to go home Pet, and this Little One needs to go home as well. Help her get dressed again, Pet."

"Sir, if it pleases you, can we take her home with us?" Stacy's request filled Rebecca with a feeling of pride.

"No, Pet. This Little One has much to think about. And if we took her home tonight I would have to tie you both down to the bed or neither of you would get any sleep. You dress first, then help her get dressed. She can borrow my coat for the night to cover the stains on her skirt. NOW Pet!" Stacy leaped to her feet and rushed over to the folded clothes. As she was dressing, Dr Parker again cupped Rebecca's face and twisted it up to make eye contact.

"You have been through a lot this afternoon. I want you to go home and give thought to all you have experienced, both today and your life up to today. If you research submission, which I'm sure you will, do not get hung up on pop fiction. Look for honest writings by women who actually live the lifestyle. I know, looking into your eyes, that you want nothing more right now than to jump onto the BDSM bandwagon. You must use caution though. There are bad Dominants as well as people who think being a Dominant gives you free license to abuse their submissives. This is about trust and the free exchange of power." Stacy came up behind her and slid her bra up to cover her breasts, the caress reawakening a glow in her core. "Ah, ah, ah, no, Little One. We are not starting over again. You have much to do and consider." Her blouse came next, the soft fabric gliding up her arms and Stacy buttoned from the top down, her arms framing Rebecca's breasts as she buttoned lower. "I will allow my Pet to have some free time tomorrow. You will meet her at noon for lunch in the food court. You may speak freely to each other, but no playing. If you have questions in the meantime, you can call or text her. She may be a little tied up and unable to speak but will call or text you back." The corners of his mouth ticked up as he spoke of Stacy being tied up. Rebecca shivered at the mental image of the girl restrained in ropes, naked and open. "If you decide not to meet her tomorrow text me by 11." Stacy had her lift her feet, one by one, and pulled the skirt up Rebecca's legs. Stacy couldn't resist one final hug from behind, her arms just under the breasts she recently pleasured, and gently kissed her under her ear.

"I will see you for lunch." Stacy released her and Dr Parker held his trench coat open for her. Rebecca accepted his help, even letting him tie the sash snugly on her hips. It was much too large for her and she knew the warm weather would make her too warm, but she luxuriated in his smell infused in the fibers. A rich combination of his cologne and HIM.

"You may return the coat tomorrow when you meet. If for some reason you decide not to meet, you may return it to my office next week." Stacy held her backpack up for her to pull over a shoulder, then she walked over to retrieve Dr Parker's briefcase. Dr Parker held the door open for the two girls to exit then took one last look around the room before shutting off the lights and closing the door.

12