Final Fantasy 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poopycan
poopycan
18 Followers

Aerith leaned over and began to suck on Yuffie’s small hard nipples, swirling her tongue around the tips, while suddenly Tifa became so sexually aroused she couldn’t stand to just watch the sexual interaction happening in front of her and she jammed three of her fingers up in her own glorious vagina and began searching for her clitoris. Being so sexually stimulated from observing Cloud and Aerith ravage the beautiful, teenage ninja, Tifa began to experience her own orgasm in an extremely short time. She moaned loudly, as she continued to observe the sexually cavorting trio, when the cum began to flow from her vagina.

As Cloud continued to thrust his eight-inch erected penis into Yuffie’s teenage vagina, her face became highly flushed and she began to moan louder and louder, finally shouting out “Fuck me, Cloud! Fuck me harder!”

When Cloud unbelievably was able to redouble his efforts, Aerith became distracted by the sound of Tifa’s moaning and she glanced over at Tifa who was in the process of achieving her orgasm through the use of her digits. Aerith crawled over on her hands and knees to Tifa and startled the young beauty by leaning over and beginning to passionately kiss her while swirling her tongue inside of Tifa’s mouth. Aerith reached down with her right hand and began to gently rub Tifa’s right nipple until it became erect and then repeated the same procedure on her left nipple. Tifa started moaning and, reaching down with her hands, began to rub them all over Aerith’s beautiful, wantonly naked body.

Aerith removed her mouth from Tifa’s and whispered in her ear, “I want to fuck you right now.” Tifa inexplicitly began to blush furiously to hear such obscenity escape Aerith’s lips and was even more flabbergasted when Aerith crawled over to her pink dress and pulled a nine-inch dildo from one of her deep pockets!

As Aerith returned to Tifa’s side, Tifa asked amazed, “Where ever did you get that?”

“Oh, I’ve had this awhile,” the beautiful flowergirl responded. “What do you think I do in the middle of those long nights when you’re always in the same room?” Aerith asked rhetorically.

Tifa suddenly realized that she had been as large a thorn in Aerith’s side as she had considered Aerith – at least as far as spending time alone with Cloud was concerned.

“Lay back and relax,” advised Aerith. “I guarantee you’re going to enjoy this!”

As the beautiful Tifa obeyed Aerith’s instructions by laying on her back in the sandy beach, Aerith spread Tifa’s legs as wide as she could and, after lubricating the head of the dildo with some of her saliva, she began to very gently slide it into Tifa’s beautiful secret place.

When Aerith finished sliding the nine-inch dildo up Tifa’s exquisite vagina and began thrusting it as hard as she could in and out, Tifa immediately began to buck and grind with sexual gratification.

Aerith began to push the humongous dildo even further into Tifa’s primary sexual organ and when she reached Tifa’s G-spot consistently, Tifa began to moan louder and louder and finally began to scream in a sexual frenzy, “Oh, God! Yes, Aerith!”

On the other side of the small portion of beach the group was occupying, Yuffie began to experience her orgasm simultaneously. “Oh Gawd!” Yuffie screamed, “I can’t believe it,” as her ocean of orgasm flowed from between her legs.

As Tifa arched her back in her final sexual frenzy, with cum cascading from her body onto the huge dildo, Cloud shot his wad of manly sperm up the naked ninja from Wutai and then collapsed onto her. As Tifa lay back on the sandy beach with her eyes closed, utterly exhausted from the sexual ministrations of Aerith, Aerith happened to glance up and was horrified to notice that a large crowd of early beach risers had gathered around the sexually cavorting members of Avalanche and were visually drinking in every inch and aspect of the stark naked beauty that was being offered to them in the form of the totally naked bodies of Aerith, Tifa, Cloud and Yuffie. In other words, they were gawking with their mouths agape.

“Uh, Cloud,” Aerith began to say.

Yuffie looked around the body of Cloud, who was still lying on her and was extremely startled to observe the large group of onlookers that were gathered around her. “My Gawd!” she exclaimed, “There’s people looking at us.”

As a result of her extreme shock and fear from the situation, Yuffie suddenly became even more embarrassed as she felt her bladder go and copious amounts of urine began to flow from her body. Cloud, feeling the unexpected liquid leaking onto him and quickly grasping the situation from his sense of smell, arose to his feet to escape the urine.

By this time, Aerith and Tifa had also arose to their feet and, despite their feeling excruciatingly embarrassed from standing totally nude among a large group of swim suited strangers, they could not stop staring in horrified fascination as the teenage ninja continued to stream her urine onto the sandy beach.

When the large crowd began to cheer lustily at everything that was occurring around them, Aerith realized it was time for her to do something drastic. She reached down and picked up her Wizard Staff and then waved it once around her head, while muttering some sort of strange incantation.

All time stopped; at least it did for everyone, except Aerith. She walked around the large crowd of bathers, who now most closely resembled mannequins, until she reached her clothing. Quickly slipping on her panties and shoes, Aerith set about denuding all of the crowd.

As Aerith moved around the group stripping off the bathing suits of the onlookers, whose bodies now had the physical composition of extremely soft rubber, her beautiful breasts would bobble slightly with her exertion.

After she had removed the swimming togs of all the young men, she was intrigued to note that most of them were now equipped with huge erections. That would certainly add to the excitement and confusion when she reset time again, Aerith thought to herself. She idly wondered which of them – herself, Tifa or Yuffie had caused the erections or maybe it was Cloud! “Who knew?” Aerith whimsically wondered.

Aerith quickly set about removing the bathing apparel of the young women and was amazed to discover that many of them had slightly distended vaginas with a little moisture present, proving to her that the young women had also been sexually aroused by the foursome’s sexual cavorting.

Aerith gathered up all of the bathing togs and carried them with her as she traveled up the stairs to the main part of the town, where time had also been frozen. Aerith placed all the bathing suits in a large trash receptacle and then returned to the beach area, where she set about unfreezing time for her friends individually. After Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie were completely attired, Aerith slipped on her dress and, after fastening the many buttons on her garment, she again picked up her Wizard Staff.

Aerith once again swung it over her head and muttered the same incantation. Suddenly time began and for a split second there was much confusion experienced by the now stark naked crowd of onlookers, which only lasted until the first young woman, who noticed she was totally nude began screaming and attempting to cover her beautiful private parts with her hands. It certainly appeared to her that the crowd of young naked men with the huge erections had torn her bathing suit to shreds in preparation of a gang rape.

One by one, the young women realized their state of total nudity and there was much screaming and milling about, although Aerith noticed that a few of the young women had already began to sexually couple with the more handsome strangers among the crowd. “It seems size really does count,” she thought to herself, as she noticed the men chosen were the ones with the largest erections.

“We should leave now, while we can,” suggested Cloud.

“Aw, I wanna watch,” Yuffie whined. She was clasped by the hand by Tifa and literally dragged up the stairs to the main part of the town. They quickly met up with Barret and Nanaki and the six of them left Costa del Sol completely unnoticed as most of the townspeople had been drawn to the beach area by the screaming.

It wasn’t until much later that the crowd, who had since been arrested and placed in the local hoosegow, remembered they had been standing watching some beautiful strangers make love in the sand just before all hell had broken loose. Not one of them ever figured it out.

To this very day, whenever Tifa, Cloud and Yuffie discover themselves together, they remember back to that day with great merriment, and then when that causes them to realize Aerith no longer walked among the living, a great pall of sadness overcomes each of them and they are sorry the subject ever came up.

poopycan
poopycan
18 Followers
12