Final Fantasy 8 Ch. 04

Story Info
A Game of Triple Triad.
4.9k words
4.8
33.2k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poopycan
poopycan
18 Followers

The characters in this fanfic are property of SquareSoft and are in no way affiliated with me. If vivid descriptions of sexual activities offend you, please do not go on in your reading.

One rainy Saturday afternoon several months after the destruction of Sorceress Ultimecia, Selphie lay on her bed in her dorm room. She was feeling extremely restless and quite bored, so she decided to get up and search for Irvine.

She finally located him in his dormitory room where he was sitting and talking with Zell, Squall and Rinoa. Stepping into the room through the open door, she greeted everyone and, then turning to Rinoa, asked, “What are you doing here?” “Don’t you know women aren’t allowed in the men’s quarters?” Selphie was feeling quite jealous to discover Rinoa hanging around Irvine, even if she was with Squall.

Rinoa responded “That’s like the pot calling the kettle black, isn’t it?” Of course Rinoa was attempting to point out to Selphie that she too wasn’t allowed in the men’s quarters.

Selphie answered “Huh?” because she had never heard that expression before.

Hoping to forestall any further negative interaction between the two young women, Irvine quickly suggested to Selphie that they play Triple Triad. Selphie quickly agreed, because she considered herself to be one of the best players in the Garden, but in actuality she was only mediocre at best.

Selphie thought she had the first game well in hand, until Irvine played a Fujin/Raijin card on his last turn and performed a Same/Plus Combo, which turned over every card on the board. As Irvine leaned over to collect his spoils, which were all of Selphie’s cards because of the special rules they were playing under, Selphie burst into tears protesting “Irvy, don’t take all my good cards!”

Irvine paused and said, “If I don’t win something, there’s no point to playing the game, Sefie.”

“Huh?” Selphie replied.

Rinoa explained tartly “He means if he doesn’t take your cards, then you have to give him something else.”

Selphie looked up with her big green eyes and asked “Is that what you mean, Irvy?”

“Why sure, Sefie.”

"W-What is it you want?” the slightly blushing Selphie stammered.

Irvine appeared as if he were thinking intently for a moment and then answered “I’ll take one of your bracelets.”

Okay” Selphie responded while taking the bracelet off her left arm and handing it to Irvine. “But you have to give me a chance to win it back.”

“Of course” Irvine answered.

Squall, Zell and Rinoa suddenly developed a much keener interest in the game as they realized what Irvine was attempting to do and why he had suggested a game of Triple Triad to Selphie in the first place. Rinoa, in particular, was anxious to discover if Selphie was going to tumble to Irvine’s true intentions before it was too late to back down.

But apparently Selphie hadn’t figured it out as she lost the second game, just as she had the first game, to a Same/Plus Combo on Irvine’s last play and she had to sacrifice her last bracelet to Irvine.

Selphie was quickly defeated in three straight games and surrendered her necklace and both of her precious brown boots. Her short yellow dress and cotton panties were the only things separating her from total defeat and total nudity. Squall and Zell watched intently not making a sound as Rinoa sat and wondered if Selphie had a clue of what was coming and if she did, why she didn’t just cut her losses and quit the game.

“Ready, Selphie?” Irvine questioned.

Selphie silently nodded and Irvine explained, “I’ll go first.”

Selphie moaned aloud when Irvine won the next game handily.

Flashing a big grin at her, Irvine declared, “Give me your dress, Selphie.”

Rinoa inwardly smiled and waited in anticipation of Selphie’s decision, while Squall and Zell continued to watch intently.

"No, Irvine!” Selphie heatedly exclaimed, not quite believing that Irvine was serious.

“Then give me your panties” he responded.

“Okay” she acquiesced reluctantly, while thinking to herself “All right, I’ll play along with your silly game just one more time and then after that, I’ll refuse.”

Selphie stood up, turning her back to the four teenagers, and reached up beneath her yellow dress and pulled her panties down so quickly no one was able to catch even a glimpse of any part of Selphie’s nude body that lay beneath her dress.

Handing them to Irvine, she reseated herself on the floor. Irvine replied “Thank you kindly, m’lady” and proceeded to jam Selphie’s panties up to his nostrils and take a big sniff. “Ah” he declared, “It smells like springtime.”

“Irvine!” Rinoa embarrassedly protested, “Stop that!” “It’s gross.”

Turning to Rinoa, Irvine glibly responded “Are you suggesting my Selphie isn’t clean, Rinoa?”

Before Rinoa could frame a response, Selphie, who was blushing furiously, exclaimed harshly, “Just cut the shit, Irvine and play the game!”

A few minutes later, Selphie sat in stunned silence after Irvine won the next game. Selphie was certain she’d had this game wired but never saw the Same Wall coming that Irvine used to win the game.

Irvine spoke “I want your dress, Selphie.”

Selphie literally went into a state of shock and was having a great deal of difficulty in thinking clearly. The blood began to pound in her temples and her ears were ringing as adrenaline began to race through her body. She just wasn’t able to comprehend how a simple game of Triple Triad had led to the point where she was expected to stand up in front of her fully dressed close friends and strip herself naked before them. As she looked upon their expectant faces, she suddenly realized that maybe she didn’t know them very well after all.

Finally deciding that fleeing the room would cause her to lose all her possessions and quite possibly her relationship with Irvine, Selphie merely stood up and pulled the front zipper of her dress all the way down and then shrugged her yellow dress off her shoulders and, quickly stepping out of it, stood in all her stark naked glory displaying her beautiful breasts with their enormous nipples and her light brown pubic haired vagina for a split second and then quickly dropped to her knees keeping her legs tightly together thereby offering only a few stray pubic hairs to the view of the startled onlookers and then bent over from the waist hiding most of her abundant breasts. Totally humiliated to be stark naked in front of Squall, Rinoa and Zell, Selphie handed her dress to the delighted Irvine.

“Rinoa, please lend me your long blue vest” Selphie tearfully entreated.

Irvine exclaimed “Oh no!” “That wouldn’t be fair.” “You can’t use other people’s possessions to play with.”

“Then I guess the game is over and you can give me my stuff back,” Selphie offered in a timid voice.

“The only way this game is over” Irvine explained “is if you are willing to walk back to your room through the Garden buck naked and risk being court-martialed.”

“But what can I bet with?” the bewildered Selphie asked.

“Oh, I’ll think of something” Irvine responded in a playful voice.

The something came rather quickly as Selphie lost the next game.

Selphie was still attempting to hide her abundant breasts and beautiful vagina from the unrelenting gaze of the four teenagers and she glanced up tearfully at Irvine as if to ask now what?

Irvine explained “I want you to sit up straight and not hide your breasts and stretch your legs out straight and as wide as you can.”

Selphie felt as though she was caught in a hideous nightmare and she just couldn’t seem to make herself wake up. She just didn’t want to believe that her Irvy would make her do such horribly wicked things and her close friends would just sit there and allow it. As she silently appealed to Rinoa, Rinoa returned Selphie’s gaze with a malicious smile and, when she turned to Squall and Zell for some sort of support, she perceived nothing but their lusting anticipation of seeing her totally expose herself written across their features. Ultimately she saw no way out.

No one in the room made a sound as Selphie did as directed and sat straight up displaying her bountiful breasts and gaping vagina to the sight of the four teenagers. Selphie sat blushing uncontrollably. Rinoa noticed jealously that Squall and Zell had developed instant erections that were readily identified beneath their clothing.

“Selphie!” Rinoa loudly protested, “Show some decency!”

“Now, now, Rinoa” Irvine replied, “Selphie lost the game.” “And remember she’s free to leave at any time.”

After Irvine redundantly won the next game with another Same/Plus Combo, Selphie sat horror struck wondering what new degrading embarrassment lay in wait for her. She didn’t have long to wait as Irvine immediately explained, “I want you to masturbate yourself.”

“Huh?” Selphie questioned, not believing her own ears.

“He means” Rinoa explained distinctly “he wants you to play with yourself.” Beside her, Zell giggled in nervous anticipation.

Crimson with embarrassment, Selphie protested “Oh, Irvy.” “I could never do something like that in front of everybody.”

“Do it now Selphie!” Irvine ordered in a stern voice.

When Selphie slipped her middle finger on her left hand into her open labia and began to tentatively move it in and out of her slightly distended vagina, Rinoa looked on extremely interested to discover if Selphie had any special techniques to bring herself to sexual fruition. Rinoa realized that all of the females in the Garden over the age of twelve used masturbation at different times to counteract their sexual frustration at being constantly around attractive young men but being unable to have sex with them. Rinoa, herself, despite her constant sexual liaisons with Squall, would resort to masturbation several times a week.

As Selphie was still very tentative in her finger thrusting, due to her intense embarrassment at being engaged in such an intimate sexual act in front of her four friends, Irvine suddenly commanded “Do it like you mean it, Selphie or this could take all night!”

Selphie blushed furiously but began to search for her clitoris with her finger and, when she located it, she began to stroke it vigorously. The extreme sexual pleasure that Selphie began to experience from her own hand caused her to forget that her four close friends were watching her intently and she lay down on her back and bent her legs at the knees in an effort to better stimulate her clitoris. She began to moan softly and then louder and louder as she felt her orgasm building. Suddenly she shrieked incoherently as her cum cascaded from her vagina. When she was finished, she suddenly sat up and winced with humiliation when she observed Squall and Zell staring at her with their mouths agape.

“Lick your finger, Selphie” Irvine ordered.

“Irvy, stop” Selphie tearfully pleaded.

Irvine explained “If you don’t lick your finger, you are welcomed to leave now and travel back to your room stark naked with cum dripping from your pussy.”

Selphie sat totally shocked. She had never heard Irvine speak with such vulgarity. Faced with those consequences, Selphie complied with Irvine’s directive and licked her cum laden finger clean.

When Selphie lost her umpteenth straight game she sat finally completely numb as Irvine explained, “I want you to give me a hand job.”

When Selphie replied “Say what?” Rinoa explained, “He wants you to jack him off.”

“Oh, Irvy” Selphie whined. “I don’t want to do our special lovemaking in front of them.”

Squall laughed out loud to learn that the famous cocksman, Irvine, had only been able to score a hand job from the virginal Selphie.

This time Irvine was blushing and he was angry because of Squall’s laughter. “Do it now, Selphie!” he exclaimed angrily “Or walk back to your room!”

Totally contrite now because she realized she had embarrassed Irvine, she crawled across the floor to him on her hands and knees inadvertently displaying the inner workings of her entirely exposed vagina from behind to the startled gaze of Rinoa, Zell and Squall.

“Selphie!” Rinoa exclaimed, “Have some shame, for God sakes.”

Selphie inwardly cringed when she realized the lewd view of her body she was displaying to Squall and Zell.

Reaching Irvine, Selphie unzipped his brown trousers and, slipping her right hand inside the front slit of his boxer shorts, she pulled out his penis, which was quickly growing to enormous proportion at the touch of her hand. Selphie began moving her hand up and down his impressive shaft quickly. Irvine groaned aloud “Ah, that’s it, Selphie. Keep it agoing.”

After a few short minutes of Selphie’s rubbing, Irvine’s eight-inch penis suddenly spurted his orgasm, which shot through the air and hit Selphie on the top of her head. “Oh, yeah!” Irvine shouted.

Rinoa hid her laughter behind her right hand, as she watched Irvine’s orgasm hit Selphie’s beautiful brown hair and then slowly trickle down on to her forehead.

“Oh Super-Duper-Mega-Bummer!” Selphie exclaimed while putting her hand up to her hair and feeling Irvine’s cum in it.

Irvine instructed Selphie to regain her position on the other side of the Triple Triad board and they quickly started another game.

After Selphie predictably lost the next game, she sat with her mind whirling wondering what Irvine’s next degradation would involve her in. Irvine stated, “I want oral sex, Selphie.”

“Huh?” she questioned.

Rinoa explained, “He wants you to give him head, Selphie.”

“Oh no, Irvine” Selphie protested. “I’ve never done anything like that.”

“Well then, this is a good time to learn” Irvine replied while he arose to his feet quickly and strode over to where Selphie was sitting. He proceeded to rapidly remove his brown trousers and red and blue stripped boxer shorts by pulling them over his boots and then laying them on the floor. Irvine stood over Selphie with his penis standing half-mast and entreated “Come on, Selphie or do you want to go back to your room?”

Selphie whimpered and attempted to not notice the scornful expression on Rinoa’s face and the leering expressions of Squall and Zell and pulled herself up to her knees in front of Irvine’s ever lengthening penis. She began to kiss the head of his penis, not being quite sure what was expected of her. Irvine suggested, “Open your mouth, Selphie” and when she complied he proceeded to ram his penis as far back as he could into her mouth.

“Mmf” Selphie attempted to say in protest. Irvine directed “Suck on it, Sefie!” Selphie began to work her mouth in the shape of an oval around Irvine’s sexual organ and to take almost all of his eight-inch penis in and out of her mouth faster and faster when suddenly Irvine gripped her hair tightly with his hands and his penis exploded its hot load of semen into her mouth with his cum dripping down her throat.

When he finally withdrew his wilting erection, Selphie complained “Oh, that was so gross, Irvine. Why did you have to go in my mouth?” She felt even more degraded when she heard Rinoa laughing. Selphie had Irvine’s orgasm still dripping from the corners of her mouth when he returned to the other side of the Triple Triad board and reseated himself still naked from the waist down.

While Rinoa enjoyed her unimpeded view of Irvine’s penis, Selphie discovered herself pointedly staring at Irvine’s sexual apparatus from across the Triple Triad board and she began to blush and complained to him “Irvine, would you please have the decency to put your pants back on?”

Irvine glanced up at Selphie with a sly look and responded, “If it bothers you so much, Selphie, you’re free to leave anytime.”

Selphie had the advantage in cards through most of the next game and she sat hoping against hope that she could somehow manage to hold on and win her dress back and then she planned to flee the room as fast as she could, but Irvine played a Jumbo Cactuar on his last card and pulled off a Same/Plus Combo winning the game.

As Selphie sat silently quivering in horror struck anticipation of Irvine’s next request, Irvine arose to his feet and quickly removed the rest of his apparel leaving him as naked as Selphie. Rinoa looked on delightedly at the total nudity of Irvine, not being embarrassed in the slightest, because she had always been inordinately curious about what Irvine looked like under all that clothing that he usually wore.

Irvine crossed the room to Selphie and knelt down while gently pushing her on to her back. Selphie attempted to struggle to no avail against his superior physical strength but remained silent. Irvine lay his nude body down upon Selphie thereby blocking most of their sexual activity to the disappointment of Squall and Zell.

He began to passionately kiss Selphie and thrust his tongue into her startled mouth while gently rubbing her enormous left nipple. When her nipple became erect, Irvine began to rub her right nipple while continuing to move his tongue everywhere in her mouth. Selphie groaned quietly and had ceased her struggling. “I do love you so much” Irvine whispered to her. “Oh Irvy” Selphie cooed. She was always the fool for Irvine’s sweet talking.

Irvine suddenly attached his mouth to Selphie’s left nipple and began to suckle her nipple gently while moving his left hand down to her distended vagina, which glistened with moisture and inserted his middle finger and began to search for her clitoris. When he located her clitoris with his finger and began to manipulate it, Selphie began to buck and writhe on the floor finding herself inexplicitly completely sexually aroused; quite possibly because of all the humiliating sexual experiences she had just been forced to undergo. “Irvine” Selphie moaned “Take me now!” “But be gentle, I’m still a virgin.”

Rinoa found herself becoming extremely sexually aroused and glancing at Squall and Zell and noticing that they were paying absolutely no attention to her, but rather were engrossed with watching Selphie and Irvine she surreptitiously unbuttoned the top of her black shorts and slipped her left hand inside her sheer panties and began to search for her clitoris by slipping her middle finger into her vagina. She located it immediately and began to manipulate it while continuing to watch the sexual cavorting of Selphie and Irvine.

By now Irvine had drawn himself up on his knees over the reclining nude beauty of Selphie who lay before him and then gently inserted his eight-inch penis into her virginally tight vagina. When he began to stroke gently inside of Selphie searching for her maidenhead with the head of his penis, Squall felt himself on fire with sexual longing and he happened to glance at Rinoa and quickly discerned from the expression of ecstasy on her face what her missing left hand was involved with.

Squall reached over with his left hand and pulled her hand out of her shorts saying “Oh no, you don’t.” Rinoa blushed furiously at being caught sexually manipulating herself, even it was just by her lover, Squall.

Squall leaned over and began to passionately kiss Rinoa, pushing his tongue into her mouth and probing her tongue with his. Rinoa, meanwhile, began to quickly remove Squall’s clothing until he was as stark naked as Selphie and Irvine. Continuing to kiss Rinoa, Squall was pleasantly surprised when Rinoa reached over and began to stroke his impressive erection. “Oh Rinoa” he groaned.

Meanwhile Irvine had begun to stroke his eight-inch penis in and out of Selphie in a more aggressive manner banging against Selphie’s maidenhead until he suddenly burst through. “Oh God!” Selphie screamed in pain. Irvine whispered “I’m sorry if I hurt you, but it will start to feel good in a minute.” Sure enough, as Irvine was now able to push his massive penis all of the way up the beautiful teenager, Selphie began to feel pleasurable results. “Go for it, Irvy” she whispered. “Right on!” he shouted as he began to push in and out with his throbbing eight-inch manhood with the power and precision of a steam engine.

poopycan
poopycan
18 Followers
12