Final Fantasy 8 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squall began to push Rinoa’s long blue vest off her shoulders, when she protested “Squall, don’t!” “I’ll be glad to give you a hand job, but I don’t want any of these people to see me naked.” Squall nodded in affirmation acting as if he understood, but was actually thinking “In a pig’s eye!” “I’m gonna have my prick inside of your velvet cunt immediately, if not sooner.”

Zell became momentarily distracted from his watching Irvine and Selphie’s sexual passion by the movement beside him and he absentmindedly glanced over at Squall and Rinoa. “What the hell?!” he shouted. Suddenly all of the sex occurring around him pushed Zell to the sexual breaking point and he quickly stood up and removed all of his apparel leaving him totally nude. Rinoa was extremely startled when she glanced up and observed Zell standing stark naked and manipulating his impressive looking erected penis with his right hand. She noticed the totally glazed expression on his face and realized he was no longer in immediate touch with his surroundings.

When Rinoa’s attention wandered slightly from Squall for the moment, he seized the opportunity to remove her hand from his throbbing penis and push her down on her back. Squall quickly stripped Rinoa of her long blue vest and short blue skirt. “Squall, no!” Rinoa protested. Hovering over her, Squall smiled and continued to disrobe the lovely Rinoa. After pulling off her thigh high black shorts and pulling her black blouse up and off her body, Squall reached down and tore Rinoa’s sheer bra and panties violently from her body. “Squall!” Rinoa protested “Don’t ruin my underwear!” “Those are expensive.”

Squall gazed down upon the almost totally nude Deiling City beauty and felt his breath taken away anew as it always was when he observed her high, firm, beautifully shaped breasts with her enormous nipples, her lovely brunette pubic hair framed vagina and long beautifully sculpted legs. “You are so beautiful” he murmured. Clad only in her shoes, Rinoa blushed both from the situation and the compliment.

Observing the moisture present on Rinoa’s distended vagina, Squall realized that further foreplay was not necessary and he immediately placed himself astride Rinoa and pushed his enormous penis into her open vagina. “Oh, Squall” she groaned. Squall began to thrust his penis further and further into Rinoa by moving in and out, in and out, faster and faster until Rinoa began shrieking as her orgasm cascaded from her. He then allowed himself to spurt his massive load of hot sperm from his impressive manhood far up the recesses of Rinoa’s beautiful body as Zell began to experience his own orgasm and shot his hot semen all over Rinoa’s beautiful hair.

Just as Irvine and Selphie began to experience their own orgasms, with Irvine shouting “I love you, Sefie” and Selphie shrieking incoherently being completely out of her mind with sexual passion, the door to Irvine’s room opened and Quistis and Seifer stepped into the room.

Observing the orgy scene laid before them which resembled something from the last days of the Roman Empire, Quistis raised her right-gloved hand to her mouth and murmured “Oh my!” Seifer chuckled and declared, “To think that I thought that hanging out with you guys would be boring.” Seifer turned to Quistis and pulled her closely to him by placing his right hand in the small of her back. He began to kiss her, tentatively at first and then finally with more passion pushing his tongue into her startled open mouth and probing her tongue with his, while he reached down with his left hand and unbuckled Quistis’s black belt. Her long orange skirt fell to the floor with a clatter of her belt buckle and Quistis stepped out of her skirt leaving her, below the waist, dressed only in an orange thong and her long brown boots.

Quistis reached up and pushed Seifer’s open long duster coat off his shoulders and he allowed it to drop to the floor. As Quistis quickly stripped off Seifer’s uniform blouse and trousers leaving him standing stark naked, except for his heavy black boots, as he never wore any underwear, Seifer unzipped Quistis’s orange top exposing her large beautiful breasts. Seifer began sucking on Quistis’s left nipple as she pushed her thong down to the floor and stepped out of it leaving her only wearing her brown detachable sleeves and her long brown boots.

Quistis suddenly lowered herself to the floor and pulled Seifer along with her. Lying nakedly beside him, she murmured “I want you inside of me right now!” Seifer was more than willing to comply with her directive and he immediately rolled Quistis over on her back and pulled himself up to a kneeling position in front of her beautiful nude body. He couldn’t believe his own good luck as he gazed down upon one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen with her large beautifully shaped breasts with their tiny little nipples, her narrow waist, her fleshy mons pubis covered by the most beautiful auburn pubic hair, which overhung her lovely distended vagina and her long wondrously shaped legs. Quistis blushed prettily under Seifer’s close scrutiny and murmured “Come on, big boy” while tapping the inside of her thigh with her right hand in invitation.

Seifer immediately inserted his huge blood-engorged throbbing manhood into Quistis’s extremely tight vagina and then slid it all the way up into Quistis, who audibly gasped. Seifer murmured so only Quistis could hear him “You are so tight, I’m going out of my mind.” As if to answer him, Quistis began to lift her beautiful bottom completely off the dormitory floor in perfect rhythm with his violent thrusting in order to better facilitate his extremely long penis in reaching her G-spot. Seifer continued to pound away at the spectacular body of Quistis with his enormous manhood when suddenly Quistis began screaming in sexual ecstasy “I’m going to CUM!” And her orgasm began to wash out of her just as Seifer shot his own hot load of sperm into her. When they were both finished climaxing, Seifer lay his body lightly down on Quistis and continued to passionately kiss her for a few more minutes.

“That was perfect” she sighed. “We should do this more often.” “I whole heartedly concur with your assessment” Seifer agreed. Quistis laughed at Seifer’s suddenly inappropriate formality that was diametrically opposed to their making love in front of a room full of people.

Suddenly simultaneously realizing that the room had fallen extremely quiet, Quistis and Seifer sat up and perceived that Irvine, Squall, Zell and Rinoa had donned their apparel and were pointedly staring at them. Quistis flushed, but enjoyed the fact that Squall’s mouth was agape at her practically stark naked beautiful body and that Rinoa was gazing at her with a momentary flash of hatred in her eyes. She thought, “It’s good for Squall and Rinoa to see what he turned down so long ago.”

Zell suddenly exclaimed in an angry tone “What the hell are you doing here, Seifer?”

Before Quistis or Seifer could formulate an answer, Squall commanded “Zell, be quiet!” And then Squall offered Quistis and Seifer a small grin and a slight shake of his head.

Realizing that Seifer had already arisen and was pulling on his outfit, Quistis also arose and quickly redressed. Seifer glanced around the room and spotted Selphie sitting in the corner completely nude with a forlorn expression on her face.

“Well, if it isn’t the little messenger girl!” he boomed out. “Where are your clothes?”

Selphie’s lower lip quivered, but she declined to answer burning with embarrassment at being completely nude in front of Seifer, of all people.

After Squall, Zell and Seifer left the room together with Squall being quite friendly towards Seifer, Selphie turned to Irvine and spoke in a tremulous voice “Can I have my clothes back now please, Irvy?”

“Absolutely not” Irvine replied. “The only way you will get those clothes back is to win them.”

Selphie appeared that she was going to break into tears but instead turned to Rinoa and spoke to her quietly for a few moments. Quistis, Rinoa and Selphie left then but not before Selphie turned back to Irvine and declared “I’ll be here tomorrow to win my clothes back, Irvine.” “But only if you’re here by yourself” she added with a sly grin, no longer the blushing virgin.

“Right on, Selphie!” he exclaimed with a wink of an eye. “I’ll be right here waiting.” “See ya then.”

It was then that Selphie made herself a legend in the Garden in her own time as the three beautiful young women left Irvine’s room with Selphie wearing Rinoa’s extremely short blue skirt and long blue vest and began to wend their way through the Garden to the women’s dormitory. A great number of SeeDs and students, both male and female, that Quistis, Rinoa and Selphie passed along the way through the Garden were outraged, aghast, charmed, astonished, appalled, sexually aroused, speechless, shocked, thrilled, scandalized, horrified, enchanted, pleasantly surprised, distressed, and delighted when they observed Selphie’s lovely vagina peeking out from beneath the extremely short skirt and her beautiful breasts which were visible all the way to her enormous nipples beneath the long blue vest as she strode along!

12