Final Fantasy 8 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poopycan
poopycan
18 Followers

Zone reached out and clutched Rinoa by her wrists and pulled her violently to her knees. Cramming his erection into her face, he demanded harshly, "Suck on this, Rinoa!"

Before Rinoa could lodge a protest or retaliate in any manner, she was flabbergasted to observe a totally naked Xu loom up behind Zone after already having thrown Watts roughly to the floor. Xu reached down and grasped Zone's substantial penis violently causing him to scream in pain. As he whirled to protest, Xu swiftly kicked him in the testicules! Zone continued to scream and fell to the floor writhing in pain. Xu stepped over him and pulled Rinoa to her feet.

"Oh, thank you, Xu" a grateful Rinoa expressed.

"Think nothing of it, Rinoa" Xu replied with a sly grin and leaned over and passionately kissed Rinoa thrusting her tongue into her mouth, while reaching down with her left hand and inserting her middle finger into Rinoa's tight vagina.

Rinoa attempted to pull back from Xu, but was held in check by Xu's right hand in the small of her back. Xu located Rinoa's clitoris and began to thrust against it with her middle finger. Rinoa groaned loudly and ceased her struggling and began to move her hips in time with Xu's finger.

Irvine continue to plunge into the winsome Selphie with his massive penis striking her G-spot repeatedly until suddenly she screamed out his name in complete sexual ecstasy as her orgasms washed from her, one after another.

"I love you!" Irvine shouted as he shot his load of hot sperm into her and then collapsed gently on to her stark naked beautiful body.

As Seifer continued to thrust his blood-engorged turgid manhood into the beautiful Quistis, she began to feel the first stirring of her impending orgasm. "Go for it" she murmured. Unbelievably Seifer was able to redouble his efforts plunging into the gorgeous Quistis with his massive penis literally faster than the eye could see as her orgasm cascaded from her.

"Oh God!" Quistis shouted.

Continuing to thrust, Seifer shot his hot load of cum into the beautiful Quistis and then collapsed on her totally exhausted from his endeavors. "That was wonderful," murmured Quistis. "Yes, Instructor" Seifer smiled, "At last there's something we agree upon."

As the two female Trepies continued to manipulate each other's clitoris, Trepie #1 continued to drive his substantial erection into the beautiful posterior of Trepie #2.

Trepie #2 shouted, "I'm going to cum!" "Fuck me harder!"

As Trepie #1 complied as ordered and vigorously continued to ram his massive manhood into the backside of Trepie #2, both Trepie #2 and Trepie #3 began to experience simultaneous orgasms with the cum cascading from their vaginas onto to each other's hands. "Oh God!" "It's good!" screamed Trepie #3. Trepie #1 suddenly shot his massive load of hot sperm up the beautiful rear of Trepie #2 and then collapsed onto her back as she lay intertwined with Trepie #3 on the floor.

Xu continued to thrust her tongue manipulating Rinoa's clitoris until suddenly Rinoa's orgasm washed out of her and into Xu's mouth. Rinoa moaned loudly as Xu drank down every drop and then peered up at Rinoa from her knees and smiled. Rinoa smiled in return and expressed, "Thank you again, Xu." "That was a wonderful birthday present."

Squall stepped around the corner from his hiding place in the small kitchen and looked around him at the sexual battlefield with disbelieving eyes. He observed that Irvine and Selphie and Seifer and Quistis were once again involved with enjoying coitus with each other. He turned his head slightly and observed the pigtail girl was now vigorously sucking on Zell's substantial erection and Trepie #1 was involved with making love to Trepie #3 with Trepie #2 sitting beside them and watching them intently while masturbating herself.

"Squall?" Rinoa said softly.

Squall turned his head towards Rinoa and blushed uncontrollably at the sight of Rinoa standing stark naked in a public place. He always insisted the lights be off when they made love after she would sneak into his bedroom late at night because he was very sexually shy, but he had to admit that she appeared awfully fetching sans clothing.

"Yes, Rinoa" Squall answered.

"Oh, Squall" Rinoa responded happily, "This has been a wonderful birthday party." "Thank you so much." "Let's plan on doing the same thing next year."

Squall shot the palm of his right hand up to his forehead in his familiar gesture and shook his head in disbelief.

poopycan
poopycan
18 Followers
12