Final Fantasy 8 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey, no prob!” exclaimed Zell.

Rinoa met Zell in the parking garage in the afternoon and they set out for Balamb in a Garden truck with Zell driving; a little haphazardly by Rinoa’s thinking, but they arrived there safely. Pulling into Balamb, Zell explained, “We have to load all the cases into the back of the truck. This is a monthly order, so the shop will have everything ready for us.” It took them about an hour to load the truck and once they were finished, Zell looked at Rinoa, who was sweating profusely. “Man, you look zonked” Zell said.

Rinoa agreed, “I feel zonked.” Rinoa realized she was really feeling the effects of remaining up all night studying.

Zell informed her “I’m going to visit my parents for a little while. Do you want to come along?” Zell felt relieved when Rinoa declined the invitation. His friends were usually quite bored, if they went along with him.

Rinoa explained, “I’m going to crawl into the back of the truck and get a little sleep.”

Zell exclaimed “Hey, no prob! Catch you later” and ran off down the street toward his parents’ house.

Rinoa opened the back door of the truck and climbed in, shutting the door behind her. “Whew” she thought, “It’s so hot in here. I’ll never be able to sleep in here.” Against her better judgment, Rinoa decided to remove her uniform in order to feel a little more comfortable. She folded it neatly and placed it in the corner of the truck. Rinoa laid down and fell asleep immediately.

Two hours later, Zell emerged from his parents’ house and returned to the truck. He climbed into the cab and glanced into the back of the truck. Rinoa was lying sideways against the supplies and Zell could only distinguish her head and shoes. “Still sleeping” Zell thought, “Poor kid. I’ll let her sleep until we get back to Garden.”

The next thing Rinoa realized Zell was opening the back door of the truck and a large group of male and female upper-classmen, and a male SeeD who was supervising them, was standing there to help unload the truck. Someone reached out with a hand to help her down, so they could unload the truck. It had been extremely hot in the truck and Rinoa had continued to perspire freely thereby rendering her white bra and panties completely transparent. Someone in the crowd gasped, when they caught a glimpse of Rinoa and the male SeeD wolf whistled.

When Rinoa finally awoke enough to glance around and then down at her fully exposed firm, high breasts with their wondrously large nipples and her mons pubis, she shouted “Oh my God! Help me, Zell!”

Unfortunately Zell had already left, his portion of the task completed. The SeeD was a dark haired, brawny-looking, six-footer and he suddenly stepped forward and ripped Rinoa’s bra and panties off in one big swipe rendering her stark naked in front of fifteen male and female upper-classmen! The crowd burst into spontaneous cheering and applause at the SeeD’s actions.

Rinoa noted with horror that several of the male upper-classmen, plus the tall SeeD standing in front of her had began to quickly divest themselves of their uniforms! Rinoa attempted to crawl back into the truck, but her efforts were thwarted by the now completely naked SeeD grasping her with his strong hands around her waist and pulling her backwards.

Rinoa reached out quickly and pulled her uniform out of the truck. She wrenched herself free from the SeeD’s grip and, quickly donned her upper-classman uniform, thereby successfully hiding her naked beauty from the rapacious staring of the group of upper-classmen. She stared arrogantly at the now totally out of place nudity of the SeeD, who remained standing in front of her and several stark naked male upper-classmen who, in their sexual excitement, had rushed up to her.

Rinoa heard several of the female upper-classmen laughing out loud at the now ludicrously naked young men. “Serve’s them right,” Rinoa thought self-righteously. Rinoa began stepping away from the parking lot toward the corridor that would lead her to the main part of the Garden, when suddenly the group of naked young men began to rip and tear at her uniform in a sexual frenzy.

Rinoa screamed, “Stop it! You’re ruining my uniform!”

The sex-crazed male upper-classmen led by the male SeeD continued to seize any part of her uniform they could reach on Rinoa, who was attempting to run, and pulled huge segments of her uniform off her body finally leaving her as completely naked as previously with her precious uniform laying in tatters at her feet.

Glancing quickly around the parking lot, hoping to discover someone who would be willing to lend her their support, Rinoa observed that the rest of the male upper-classmen was now as naked as she and that even the female upper-classmen had begun to remove their uniforms. Some were already totally nude, while others were standing in their bra and panties!

Suddenly the male upper-classmen became distracted by the female students, all of whom were now wantonly stark naked. Several of them were quite beautiful, in their own right. A few seconds later, there was sexual coupling occurring all around the parking lot floor between the male and female upper-classmen!

As the male SeeD reached out to clutch Rinoa, the Deiling City denuded beauty stepped forward with her arms extended as though she was going to embrace him. As the male SeeD was standing next to her, Rinoa quickly brought her right knee up in an explosive manner catching him square in his testicles and his six-inch erection! He screamed in agony and clutched his groin area while falling to his knees. Rinoa whirled and sprinted from the parking lot in the direction of the main part of the Garden. She had no other options, at this point, other than to run to her and Selphie’s room with her naked splendor available to the sight of anyone whose path she crossed.

As luck would have it, the first person she encountered was Xu, who had just left the corridor leading to the dormitory. As the wantonly stark naked Rinoa ran past her, Xu stood rooted with her mouth agape. She observed Rinoa disappear down the corridor leading to the dormitories and thought, “What in the world is going on with that girl? I’m certainly glad Squall is returning to the Garden tomorrow.”

Rinoa finally reached the sanctuary of her and Selphie’s room and she threw herself across her bed in exhaustion. She thought to herself “That’s the last time I do a favor for Zell.”

A few minutes later, Rinoa heard a knock come upon her door and, feeling certain it was Selphie, who had probably forgotten her key, because she was due to get off duty at any time now, she crossed to the door without asking who it was and opened the door.

Rinoa was quite shocked and embarrassed to observe Xu standing in front of her and began to blush furiously at once again being wantonly naked in front of Xu, who appeared this time to be enjoying her view of the stark naked teenager.

“I need to speak with you, Rinoa” explained Xu and stepped past Rinoa into the bedroom. Quite naturally, Rinoa attempted to hide her naked charms from Xu’s prying eyes, but was unsuccessful in her attempt to cover both her bountiful breasts and lovely vagina with her two hands and, as she began to turn away from Xu in order to cross her bedroom and obtain a robe from her closet, Xu reached out with her hand and clasped Rinoa by her right wrist saying “It would be much better if you weren’t dressed, when I speak with you, Rinoa.”

Rinoa turned back to face Xu and her beautiful face appeared totally embarrassed and perplexed at Xu’s odd request.

Xu explained “I stopped by to say hello to you and Selphie several nights ago and I discovered the two of you sitting on your bed totally nude exposing your sexual organs to each other.”

When Rinoa attempted to protest, Xu retorted, “Please allow me to continue.”

Rinoa fell silent and Xu responded, “Thank you. Now today in the late afternoon out in the area of the Garden that is open to the public, you run by me totally nude, which there can be no rational explanation for, so I don’t wish to hear any excuses. I just wanted to tell you that Squall is expected to return tomorrow-.”

“That’s great, Xu!” Rinoa interrupted, forgetting for a moment in her happiness to be embarrassed.

“Please let me finish” Xu declared. “Since Squall is expected to return tomorrow, I thought I wouldn’t have a better opportunity than the present to question you about this aberrant sexual behavior. Have you been driven by Squall’s absence to become a lesbian, Rinoa?”

Rinoa burst out laughing. “Is that what you wanted to talk about? No, I’m straight as an arrow. I’m a man’s lady all the way.”

Xu commented, “Despite your glib denial, I’m not at all certain you’re telling me the entire truth. That is why I asked you to remain nude, so I could observe your physical responses.”

Rinoa asked completely perplexed, “Whatever are you talking about, Xu?”

“Just this – I wish to see your responses to the sight of a naked woman.”

To Rinoa’s utter amazement, Xu began to remove her uniform skirt by unhooking it and then pulling the zipper down. Xu allowed the lower half of her uniform to drop to the bedroom floor and then she stepped out of it. Xu stood in front of Rinoa dressed only in her uniform blouse and pink cotton panties.

Xu stared intently at Rinoa in order to observe any responses in her, as Rinoa unsuccessfully attempted to hide a smirk at the ludicrous appearance of Xu wearing her SeeD uniform blouse and pink panties decorated with tiny ruffles.

Xu pointed out, “Your inappropriate laughter is a mask of your becoming sexually aroused from the sight of me.”

“Oh for God sakes” Rinoa protested.

“Me thinks thou dost protest too much,” quoted Xu, as she removed her uniform blouse displaying her pink bra.

Xu leaned over and, reaching behind her, unsnapped her bra and removed it. Rising up in front of Rinoa, she displayed her quite enormous breasts to the startled teenager. Rinoa, despite her best intentions, did find herself becoming slightly aroused because of the total insanity of having Commander Xu stand in front of her purposely only wearing pink panties.

Xu, continuing to stare intently at Rinoa, replied “Aha! I can perceive from your expression that you are interested now. Let’s discover what reaction this provokes,” Xu explained pulling down her pink panties and stepping out of them. Xu stood in front of Rinoa totally nude with her legs spread wide apart. Quite naturally, Rinoa’s attention was drawn to Xu’s mons pubis which was covered by thick black pubic hair, where she observed some slight moisture present on Xu’s distended labia.

Xu immediately perceived Rinoa was standing transfixed staring at her vagina and pointed out to the beautiful, totally nude, teenager “You are presently showing an inordinate and unhealthy interest in my sexual genitalia, Rinoa.”

Rinoa glanced up at Xu completely perplexed at this point, as to what Xu’s true intentions were. Xu stepped up to Rinoa and began to rub her nipples with her large hands.

“Xu!” Rinoa protested.

Continuing to gently rub Rinoa’s nipples until they became erect, Xu commented, “Now this proves my point exactly. You have become sexually aroused by a woman, Rinoa. You are in need of help, before this sick aberrant behavior destroys your moral fiber and then finally your life. I will prove to you once and for all that a woman cannot fulfill your sexual needs.”

Xu dropped to her knees in front of Rinoa’s exposed vagina and her face took on the appearance of someone lost in the ecstasy of prayer. Xu reached up with her hands and pulled the lips of Rinoa’s beautiful vagina wide open and commented “Now this is a strong, sturdy vagina from which you will be able to bear many children, if you are able to drop this sick fascination you have with having sex with women. Remember no decent man will want you, if you don’t!”

Rinoa began to squirm in Xu’s tight grip of her vagina.

“There!” Xu crowed, “You are becoming aroused by the ministrations of a woman holding your sexual organ that should only be fondled by a man. Now I am going to apply my tongue to your clitoris and I wish you to utilize your strongest will power in not becoming aroused.”

Before Rinoa could protest, as she was unable to move away because of the tight grip Xu had on her vagina, Xu buried her tongue into Rinoa’s heavily dripping vagina and vigorously manipulated her clitoris.

Rinoa began to squirm further in sexual pleasure and began to moan lowly. As Xu continued to move her tongue, Rinoa suddenly began to climax. Xu glanced up sternly “You have allowed yourself to be brought to an orgasm by a woman, Rinoa. You should be ashamed of yourself. Now I will have to drink your eggs, so they are not wasted on the floor, which would be a sin.”

Rinoa arched her back in sexual ecstasy as the cum cascaded from her vagina which Xu drank greedily, not allowing one drop to fall on the floor. When Rinoa had finally completed her cumming, she just wanted to sit down or better yet lay down, but Xu, whose face was covered with Rinoa’s cum, looked up and explained, “We will have to work further on this problem, Rinoa.”

Xu regained her feet and began to passionately kiss Rinoa, thrusting her tongue into Rinoa’s mouth. Rinoa stood listlessly, her sexual impulse momentarily satisfied, until Xu suddenly jammed three fingers on her right hand straight up the beautiful, teenager’s vagina, which caused Rinoa to attempt to step away from Xu. Xu pressed her left hand against Rinoa’s back and forced her back into the full impact of her fingers pounding in and out of Rinoa’s tight vagina.

After a couple of minutes of Xu ramming her fingers up and down in Rinoa’s exquisite vagina, Rinoa unbelievably began to experience yet another orgasm and then another one and then a final one with her cum rolling out of her from her multiple orgasms onto Xu’s hand and arm. Rinoa screamed at the top of her lungs “Xu, I think I love you!”

Removing her fingers, Xu regained her feet and declared sternly, while Rinoa continued to experience her orgasm with her cum flowing from her vagina, “There! That’s exactly what I’m speaking of. This is abhorrent and unforgivable! You have declared your romantic love for a woman. As punishment you will have to wear your eggs on your body.” And Xu proceeded to wipe Rinoa’s cum all over her until she was literally dripping with it.

Rinoa, having finally completed her orgasms, stood dazed and watched absently, while Xu quickly donned her uniform and gathered up her pink bra and panties off the floor and held them in her right hand. Xu explained, “Since Squall will return tomorrow, you probably will be safe from this horrible affliction while he is present. If and when he is sent away on another assignment, I will visit you to ascertain if you’ve been able to make any progress with this terrible problem. I will leave you now, because I have duties on the bridge.”

A few minutes later, when Selphie returned to the room she discovered Rinoa standing in the same position with the proof of her orgasms still dripping from her body. “What the hell’s been going on here?” she demanded.

Rinoa just offered a bemused smile and, realizing it was Saturday, thought to herself “Thank God this week’s over.”

12