Final Fantasy: The Silent Star Ch.5

Story Info
Meanwhile...
5.8k words
5
15.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prince Mordecai: I am so sorry it took so long to get chapter 4 up; I was in the hospital for 3 months undergoing several strings of emergency detox procedures. Actually, I'm back here, but at least now they let me use my laptop. They tell me that after all I've done to myself, it's a miracle that I'm coherent enough to type.

Well, I shertainly showd tghem, dyd I nat?

And now, ladies and gentlemen (if there be any ladies or gentlemen among you), I ask you to join me on a trip to africa to meet more characters, including (eventually), Mr. Art Mawlind himself!

—Prince Mordecai.

Stephanie Derounian launched a lightning-fast kick at the wooden practice dummy in front of her. The puppet’s head split down the middle, the smaller half falling on the coarse grass of her backyard. She ran her fingers through her long black hair; almost wishing she had an audience for her practice. But the tall grey picket fence surrounding the yard kept her neighbors’ eyes off of her practice.

She suddenly launched a fury of punches and kicks that broke the dummy’s arms and legs off at the joints and split the body in two.

This done, she walked over to the west edge of the yard, climbed up on the fence, and looked over the flat African savanna. There were some standard African animals just on the edge of the jungle in the distance. After gazing out at this vista for a minute, she turned and looked back at the town.

Robert Derounian, the millionaire philanthropist, as well as Stephanie’s father, had built himself a brand new town out of 100 acres of African plains to house some of the Unfortunates Of The World that he had come over here to help. Most of them were political refugees from the Middle East. He had gone to live there, and taken Stephanie with him. It was certainly a fascinating place.

Richard, her 25-year-old brother, had come there too, but he was so wrapped up in his charity medical work that they hardly ever met.

Robert and Richard looked and acted almost exactly alike. They were kind-hearted wimps and suckers with youthful looks and male pattern baldness. They were both soft all over.

Stephanie, at 18, was very fit and beautiful. She had long, silky black hair and a mild suntan that she had gotten since moving here 2 years ago. Cute 'teardrop' breasts, 34C-22-34 measurements, large maroon eyes, and subtly rippling muscles rounded off a 5’ 8" frame. She knew she was attractive from the stares she received from some of the males in the shelters, and I guess she must have had some lapses of modesty because her tan, while slight, was completely uniform, with no tan lines. In fact, when Stephanie and her friend practiced outside, whether they were together or not, they never wore any clothes at all. Her father and brother were never home, and they made sure that no one watched over the fence. The purpose of this nudity was solely to eliminate the restriction of movement caused by clothing, not to tease anyone.

Not that anyone knew about this except her only friend down here, Lettie Derman. She had met Lettie when the Derman family had escaped from Afghanistan back in 2002 (10 years ago) and sought refuge with the mission. They were the same age, and both were crazy about martial arts. In personality, they were both proud, haughty, cold people who prided themselves on never giving in to their emotions. Honor and dignity were among the only things that mattered to them; if anyone ever found out about their nude practicing, they would both have died of embarrassment.

Neither of them wore any clothes while sparring with each other, but for the reasons described. In fact, they rarely practiced together anymore. The last time they had fought in the nude, they had succumbed to their emotions. But I’m saving that story for a flashback in a later chapter ;)

Today she knew her father was going to be home early, so she had kept her gi on. (A gi is like one of those white robes that karate students wear.)

"Stephanie?" her father’s voice came suddenly, but not at all unexpectedly, from behind her. She spun around, smiling, and saw a visitor standing behind her father. He was a little gangly man with piercing eyes, dresses in a uniform that looked a little too fancy for a communist such as herself to appreciate. But beggars can’t be choosers, and she knew that she was probably going to have to be nice to this capitalist anyway.

This man grinned and her father gasped, and she looked down to see that her gi had come open and her firm breasts were exposed. She gasped and closed it quickly, but the gangly man was still grinning, and her father still looked flustered. She tried to change the subject with, "Father, who are these men?" and gesturing at the little man and the two similarly dressed henchman-types standing behind him, just past the sliding glass door to their house.

Robert stuttered, "Oh yes. Jin-ka, this is my daughter Stephanie." She moved to shake his hand, but he did not. He just looked at her, grinning like a maniac, as his friendlier-looking henchmen opened the sliding glass door and stepped out. "And this is Mr. Hollis," he pointed to the handsome blond who did shake her hand, "and Mr. Meerschaum." He gestured at the slightly mean-looking black-haired man who also shook her hand. "And now, gentlemen, make yourself comfy while Stephanie and I get ready for the party."

This took her by surprise. "What party?"

"Oh, didn’t I tell you? NIKO, another missionary group, is moving down here for a year or 2, we’re going to welcome them."

Stephanie frowned, puzzled. Her father had never ‘forgotten’ to tell her this sort of thing before. Having some guys called NIKO down here was nothing especially new. It was just typical of the weirdoes he was always dragging down there to beg for money from. But he’d never ‘forgotten’ to tell her about it before.

She walked with him into her room, where he showed her an absurd evening dress that he’d laid out on the bed. "Change into that. Your shoes are over there." He said gruffly and disappeared.

She did as she was told. The dress was a full-length, clingy, shiny garment that matched the color of her eyes perfectly. The spaghetti-strap top half left a full third of her breasts exposed. The bottom went down to her ankles, but it still clung pretty revealingly. The black high-heeled shoes, and her long hair spread down around her back completed the effect.

She was disgusted with how she looked. She was a martial artist, not some showpiece to impress her father’s clients!

She left her home and walked over to the banquet hall.

As she walked up to the front of the building in the rapidly fading light, she saw the dim outlines of about 50 people standing in neat rows in the street. The dim light made it impossible to see any detail, but she thought she could see that they all had guns slung over their shoulders.

She frowned, looking at the figures which suddenly turned as one and marched in the opposite direction. As they changed angles, she saw the sun glint off a gold 4-bladed star surrounded by 6 dots sewn onto their backs. She was getting a little nervous. Was her father getting in over his head?

For a while now, he had been squeezing money out of a pretty tough crowd. Did he know what he was doing?

Robert, Richard, and Stephanie Derounian were all respected members of the communist party, and from what she had read, that star was a symbol of the NGMC in America.

These guys were worse than capitalists, they were… She didn’t even want to think the word.

As she walked in, she was conscious of quite a few well-dressed people walking around.

There were the usual associates that she was supposed to flirt with but never did, and then there were some new people, presumably from NIKO, since they sere all dressed like Jin-ka and his henchmen.

As she wandered around the hall, she noticed her father talking to those 2 weirdoes, and he seemed to have fallen into his usual nasty habit of falling to his knees and begging. Only he wasn’t on his knees, he was just looking at the henchmen, sobbing and wringing his hands. She edged closer and heard him moaning, "Oh no, please no, not that! Anything but that! Please, there must be some other way!"

Corey hissed back, "Look, Derounian, I personally don’t like it either, but it’s not my decision which ideas I suggest to you, and as you said yourself, beggars can’t be choosers."

Jin-ka himself was skulking behind them with a disgusted look on his face. He glanced over at her, and his expression changed to one of surprise.

Alfred growled, "What Mr. Mawlind wants, Mr. Mawlind gets! And right now, he wants—" He was cut off by Jin-ka elbowing him sharply in the back. He turned around, glanced at her standing there, and went silent. Jin-ka turned to Robert and said, "Get the little one out of here, Derounian."

Robert looked at her, and he turned white as a sheet. She just put her hands on her hips, frowned, and said testily, "Am I interrupting anything?"

Her father looked at her strangely, almost sadly. She thought she could see him watching his life flash before his eyes, for some strange reason. Alfred whispered in his ear, "You want to help those people, don’t you?"

There was a long, awkward pause, before he turned back to Corey and choked out, "Okay, it’s a deal." He then sighed, as though he had done something so horrible he could feel it scarring his conscience.

She walked towards him. "Father, what have you just done?"

He hugged her tight. "Oh honey, I’m so sorry."

"What have I told you about calling me that?"

"Sorry. Please… please don’t hate me."

"Oh, father, of course I don’t hate you. No matter what you’ve done, I’ll forgive you. Just remember that."

Out of her sight, he winced at her words. Behind her, Corey and Alfred exchanged knowing smirks. "So Robert, why don’t you go out and tell Mr. Mawlind that everything’s ready?"

Robert looked shocked. "He’s here?"

"Yes, he’s here now."

"…now?"

"Yes."

He looked stunned. He turned to her and hugged her again. As he pulled away, something about the look on his face made her ask, "You’re coming back, aren’t you?"

As he walked toward the door, he turned back and said, "Oh, yes." And smiled gently. He then jogged out the door, Jin-ka hot on his heels.

"Punch?" said a voice from behind her. She turned and saw Corey gesturing toward a bowl filled with bright pink punch.

"Um… I don’t think so." She said politely. She was not fond of fancy drinks.

"Oh please, I made it myself." He persisted. Not wanting to hurt his feelings, she went and ladled herself a full cup, draining it with a gulp.

She wrinkled her nose. "Is that alcohol I taste?"

He looked apologetic. "Yes, I’m sorry, I forgot."

"Oh… well, I don’t think I’ll try any more of this, then. I am sorry."

"It is me who should be sorry." He said as he motioned for his servants to take the bowl away. They did so. She scowled softly, not approving of servility.

She looked around, and saw that the people in the room were clearing out. Soon the only ones left in it were herself and the NIKO people.

She walked around a little, having, for some reason, to lean on the table to steady herself.

She checked herself. Surely one cup of that stuff wasn’t enough to make her so dizzy… but her mind was getting fuzzy and she couldn’t devote much thought to it. As she staggered around, some dim corner of her mind heard Corey say, "Okay, now everything is really ready." And laugh. She then saw, out of the corner of her eye, one of the servants running out the door.

She stood there, swaying, as her father walked in with a few more henchmen right behind him, as well as that gangly guy whose name she couldn’t remember. What was happening to her? Her father looked terrified and guilty about something…

She realized that her vision was blurring and darkening. As she stumbled through the emptying room, she looked up and saw the little gangly man laughing wildly, but she couldn’t hear anything.

Her last conscious thought was, ‘Drugs… They drugged me…" Then she collapsed, and unconsciousness swept over her.

She awoke in a dark room. The only light came from a small barred window at the top of one wall.

She stood up slowly, dizzily. She noticed, with some surprise, that her hands were in handcuffs behind her back.

Then she was startled by the sudden increase in light from the window. Apparently someone had been standing there and had moved away. What had he been waiting for?

In the new light, she looked down at herself.

She was wearing a purple short-sleeved shirt with several large rips and tears. One of these tears was directly over her left breast, which revealed the nipple and a good deal of the rest as well. The shirt was also cold and damp. These made it very clingy and slightly see through. All she had on below the waist was a pair of small, damp, thin white panties. She still had on the shoes she had been wearing earlier, but the heels had been chopped off. Her long hair was loose, hanging down her back, and the cold air in the room made her nipples erect.

She looked at the far wall of the room. There was a large open doorway leading into a dark, arched hallway, the other end of which was hidden in shadows so she couldn’t tell how long it was.

Since there was nothing in the room she was in, she stepped cautiously into the hall. As she tiptoed down the hall, she could hear voices and shuffling of feet from off to her right. Curious, she slipped along the dark wall, feeling blindly for an opening. She sort of fell into the side tunnel before she knew it was there. As she stumbled to her feet, she noticed a dull orange light coming from the other end.

She walked down the tunnel slowly and silently. After a while, she bumped into a glass wall. Before she could react, an opaque one slid down behind her, trapping her. But then the wall on her left opened up to reveal a dark room.

For want of a better option, she walked slowly in. It was so dark that it was impossible to judge the size of the room. But the instant she walked in, the door zipped shut behind her with a loud sliding sound. As she spun around to look, the lights flicked on from behind. She spun around again and saw that she was in a smooth stone room about the size of a football field with a door on the far side.

And in it with her were about thirty naked men.

Every one of them was wearing what looked like a white hockey mask with a variety of symbols painted on. Judging by their fighting stances, they were obviously skilled fighters. She winced at the sight of their rock-hard cocks, each one pointed straight at her.

Now she realized what was going on. This absurdly revealing outfit, the handcuffs, it all made sense now. Someone had offered her up as bait for these men. Who would do that? Could her father have done it? No, he could never do such a terrible thing to his own daughter. Or could he? But she didn’t have time to wonder about that now, the nearest one was edging towards her slowly.

There was a moment of silence. Then she broke into a run for the far door, weaving around the men trying to grab her.

They caught her soon enough, only to be thwarted by her powerful kicks. She was a bit squeamish about going for the extremely painful area, an attack she regarded as barbaric. So most of her kicks were directed towards the head and mask. This put them out of action just as effectively, but it didn’t keep them out for as long. After a few seconds, they just kept getting back up. The fight waged on for several minutes like this, and soon the tide was turning against her. They were herding her away from the door, she couldn’t use her hands, and the feels they were copping were disorienting her.

Inevitably, one or two of them slipped past her kicks and touched her before she could bat them away. They did not hurt her, but what they did do was far more subtle and damaging. They would cup her breasts, or drag their hand along the seam of her panties. She swatted them away, but the damage was done. Although it took her a while to realize what was happening, she understood before long, and it chilled her. These attacks were arousing her. And this arousal was clouding her judgement, slowing her reflexes, and making her clumsy.

She was astonished at how easily aroused she was getting. The mere sight of all these naked men had made her pussy instantly dampen and all this slow teasing they were doing was only making it worse. Another one managed to drag his fingers along her exposed nipple, and she had almost hesitated in kicking him away. She almost wished that he, or one of them, would do it again. Her knees were weakening, her breathing was too short, her vision was getting cloudy, and her pussy was getting very wet.

She had to do something. If she didn’t, these men would overpower her. Or worse, maybe they would arouse her to the point where she would fall willingly into their arms. They were trying to turn her into nothing but a little slut!

This thought angered her, clearing her mind. With astonishing agility she leapt right over the head of the nearest man and raced for the exit.

There were only two of them in the way. She only had to stop for a split-second to kick the first one away. And the other one was staying away! She was going to make it! She was so close…

But as her foot hit the ground and she started to resume her run, she felt fingers graze her back just above her ass. She wasn’t worried, but when she tried to run, her legs seemed stuck, and she almost tripped.

She looked down in horror to see that that rat had pulled her panties down to around her knees! Her legs were trapped by them!

She looked up, and the one in front of her was right there reaching out to grab them before she could react. Panicking, she tried to reach out and knock his hands away with her head, but the one behind her grabbed her shirt and pulled her back with it. She looked down and saw the tears expand to expose both her breasts completely. Then the one in front yanked her feet forward out from under her with the panties, pulling them off in the process, and the one behind her yanked her torso back by the shirt, tearing that off in the process as well. She fell backwards onto the hard concrete floor, naked except for her shoes and handcuffs.

From the moment they had pulled her off her feet, she had known that it was over. She was defeated. There was no way she could get back on her feet and get to the door now. In a moment or two they would have her completely in their power, and there was no way she could move fast enough to prevent that. All her supreme efforts had been in vain, and she was about to be raped.

There were still about twenty of them still moving, and they gathered around her. She kicked violently trying to get a foothold and she almost succeeded, even though even as she rose to her feet she knew it was useless. And she was right; one of them on her right immediately grabbed her by the hair and threw her down on her stomach. She was still trying to fight them, but it was to no avail.

One of them knelt between her legs and pushed her up on her knees with her head still on the ground. From there she watched in horror at this masked man gazed upon her defenseless pussy. She had a clear view, and she watched horrifiedly as he positioned his cock at her entrance. She screamed out, "Stop!" but to no avail, and she closed her eyes tight as the first one slid inside of her. She whimpered as it touched her barrier, but he just tensed up and rammed on through it. She cried out in pain, a few tears running down her face, but they took no notice. As the first one started pumping in and out, she felt her head being roughly yanked up by the hair. As her head was raised to face forward, she saw another one of them kneeling right in front of her and forcing her head down towards his cock. She sighed a sobbing sigh and opened her mouth reluctantly to accept it. As he shoved his cock into her little mouth, another joined him. This one grabbed her hair and twisted it, just to remind her to suck.

12