Final Kiss Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,770 Followers

"Just relax and do what comes naturally," said Norm, hoping Sabrina knew how to suck cock better than the completely inexperienced Marge and that perhaps some of that skill would naturally emerge if Marge relaxed her hold on the beautiful medium. Norm groaned as her tongue licked down the underside of his hard shaft, slurping it's way down to his balls, which she began to gently tease with the very tip of her agile tongue. "Oh that's good!" groaned Norm.

Norm looked down in amazement as Sabrina nuzzled against the base of her penis then sucked one of his tight testicles into her warm mouth, her tongue doing indescribably wonderful things to him. He groaned in delight as she moved over to his other testicle, giving it the same tender treatment. The sultry gypsy then worked her way back up the length of his cock, nibbling and licking 'til she reached the throbbing head, which she kissed tenderly, her lips feeling just as soft and good on his penis as they had against his mouth.

Sabrina then moved her mouth forward, letting the end of his cock pry her lips apart and the hard shaft slide inside her hot mouth. Norm cried out in arousal as he felt his cock actually slip inside the beautiful young woman's mouth, a hot wetness, better than anything he had ever experienced, enveloping him. Sabrina kept moving forward, Norm's hard cock sliding across the length of her tongue as she worked the tight seal of her lips about half way down his penis and the head of his lodged into the back of her mouth.

"Oh fuck that feels so good Sabrina!" Norm groaned in ecstasy. Suddenly the pleasure stopped. Norm looked down, fearing that the busty young woman had regained control of her body.

"Marge!" she snapped.

"Huh?" Norm's lust-filled mind was a bit slow.

"You called me Sabrina," his wife's voice growled, she didn't look happy, although having the lovely woman glare at him with her eyes closed was almost comical. "Perhaps this was a mistake," she said, her face softening. "We shouldn't use this young woman's body like this."

"No wait!" Norm quickly cut in as he saw his chance of a blowjob slipping away before his eyes. "I'm sorry, I just got carried away."

"I don't know Norman..." she replied suspiciously.

"Please!" Norm almost begged. "I want to share this with you Marge. It feels so good to connect with you again."

"It is me you're connecting with, isn't it Norman?" Marge said a slight hint of menace in her voice.

"Yes, of course honey," Norm said quickly, his cock was so hard it was aching!

"Okay Norman," Marge said after a long moments consideration. "I'll continue, but if I think for one minute that you're taking advantage of this nice young lady..."

"Trust me Marge, it's you I want," Norm quickly lied. "Now put it back in your mouth."

She nodded and then dipped her head back down into his lap, taking the end of his hard cock into her mouth and starting to gently suck on him.

"Oh yeah, that feels great Marge!" gasped Norm, careful to use his wife's name this time. The lovely gypsy's mouth started to slide up and down his cock, her head bobbing as she sucked on the top end of him, her soft hand reaching up and stroking the base of his cock at the same time, practically jerking him off into her hot mouth.

Unable to resist the opportunity, Norm reached down with one hand, past the sucking woman's head, his hand reaching under her body to cup one of her heavy breasts through the material of her white dress. Norm murmured in appreciation as he squeezed the amazingly large orb, feeling it's weight and warmth as her mouth worked wonders on his cock. The overjoyed Norm slipped his hand inside the front of Sabrina's dress, his cool hand finding her bare breasts beneath, she was not wearing a bra. He gave a moan as he handled first one, then the other large melon, squeezing Sabrina's huge tits as she energetically sucked on his cock.

Norm murmured in appreciation as Sabrina's mouth started to move faster over his cock, her full lips seemed to squeeze against his cock as she rapidly slid them up and down sending shivers through him. His other hand reached down to join the first inside the front of Sabrina's dress, taking a massive, soft melon in each hand and kneading them vigorously. "Oh yeah!" groaned Norm, his fingers sinking into her large boobs, "keeping sucking!" Norm gave Sabrina's hard nipples a pinch and then released her breasts, leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes, luxuriating in the wonderful sensations that Sabrina's lovely mouth was giving him.

"Don't stop!" he breathed, reaching for her head and running his fingers through Sabrina's jet-black hair, amazed at how soft it felt. Overcome by lust, Norm's hip lurched up off the seat of the chair, almost of their own accord as he thrust his cock upwards to meet the movements of Sabrina's mouth, the busty gypsy moaning slightly as his cock pushed against the back of her mouth. Norm groaned, using the hands entwined her luxurious black hair to push down on the top of her head and push her lips further down on his cock.

"Oh God!" gasped Norm as he pushed Sabrina's head down into his lap, shoving more of his cock into her hot mouth. Sabrina didn't seem to gag or protest at the invasion, either because she was a skilled deep-throater, or maybe because she had no control over her body. Norm kept pressing down until he felt the head of his cock push into her throat, her lips pressed right against the very base of his cock and her nose in his pubic hair. "Oh fuck!" Norm let out a deep groan as he held her head on his cock, her throat felt like it was squeezing the end of his cock. "Jesus that's good!" he gasped, releasing Sabrina's head. The sultry medium immediately drew back to the head of his cock as he released her and her tongue swirled over the head of him as she held him just inside her mouth.

Norm sunk back in the chair, breathing heavily as Sabrina toyed gently with his cock, he'd never experienced anything like this, she was incredible. With a groan Norm reached out for her again, gripping a handful of her hair on top of her head and dragging her mouth back down his cock. He once again pulled her hard down into his lap, his cock surging right into her willing throat till her chin rested against his balls.

Unable to hold back, Norm held Sabrina's head in both hands and drove her mouth up and down over his cock, pretty much fucking her mouth as if it was a vagina. Sabrina obligingly moved with him, showing no signs of discomfort as the old man used her mouth to satisfy his yearning. He shoved his cock into her throat again and again, her nose smacking against his belly as he grunted and panted above her.

"Oh fuck me!" Norm let out a roar as he pulled Sabrina down on him and he started to cum violently. His hips surged up against her compliant face as his cock spurted directly down the beautiful fortuneteller's throat. Sabrina seemed to eagerly swallow all of his seed as Norm orgasmed, cumming like he had never cum before. Spurt after spurt of thick semen burst from his pleasured cock, filling Sabrina's mouth as she swallowed and sucked at him. Norm's grasp on Sabrina's head loosened and she started to bob her head up and down on his shooting cock of her own accord, using her tight lips to wring every drop of his seed from him, her tongue lapping it all up.

Norm sunk back in his chair, panting from the effort. He watched as Sabrina gently kept suckling on his still hard cock, her eyes still closed, as Marge possessed the beautiful woman's body. Norm's cock gently pulsed, throbbing on Sabrina's tongue in the final twitches of his climax.

She sucked him completely dry and then made sure to lick his cock clean before finally releasing his now flaccid cock from the warmth of her mouth.

"Did you like that?" she asked, Marge's voice interrupting Norm's satisfied bliss. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she sat back on her chair.

"Oh God!" he groaned appreciatively. "That was absolutely incredible," he told her as he stuffed his very spent cock back into his pants.

Suddenly a blissful, exultant expression of relief flooded Sabrina's face and her head started to slump forwards. Then her body twitched slightly and she blinked, her eyes coming open for the first time since Marge had possessed her body.

"She is leaving," said Sabrina, Norm sensed that it was Sabrina's own voice speaking this time. "I can sense your wife's peace." Sabrina frowned as she encountered a strange taste in her mouth, what on earth could that be?

"Wait!" exclaimed Norm abruptly, causing Sabrina to actually jump in her seat.

"What?"

"Bring her back! I need to do one more thing before she leaves," he said urgently.

"Her soul is at peace," Sabrina said, slightly alarmed by Norm's insistent tone. "Whatever was business was keeping her is finished, she moves to the other side."

"No!" Norm persisted, "you must bring her back."

Sabrina nodded in surrender, "very well." The buxom medium closed her eyes and once again reached out for Marge's spirit, making the same strange humming noise she had made the first time she'd summoned Marge.

"What is it Norman?" snapped Marge's demanding voice. "I could feel my soul leaving, why did you drag me back to this limbo?"

Norm breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't too late, "I need one more thing from you before I go," he said.

"What?" Marge asked impatiently.

Damn it, he thought to himself, if he'd just given Marge eternal peace and rest, then the least she could do before she left was help him have some more fun with this gorgeous young gypsy. "I want to fuck Sabrina," he said firmly.

Marge/Sabrina raised one eyebrow. "Norman Palmer you perverted old goat! You did take pleasure from this helpless young woman! How dare you take advantage of the situation?"

"Oh shut up Marge!" he snapped with irritation. "You got what you want, now I want what I want."

"Norman!" Marge gasped in horror.

"Oh quit whining! If you don't do what I want then I won't let you leave."

"You wouldn't!?"

"I would," he replied firmly, not giving an inch. "Either you put out or you're doomed into limbo."

Marge blustered for a moment, trying to think of a way out of it, murmuring a few choice swear words under her breath.

"Very well," she said at last.

Norm grinned broadly, actually rubbing his hands together in excitement. "Stand up," he ordered the voluptuous fortuneteller. God she looks hot! Norm thought as he admired Sabrina's slim hourglass figure, her flowing white dress clinging to her incredibly sexy body in all the right places. His soft cock actually tingled as he remembered how those large, succulent jugs of her's had felt in his hands.

"I can't believe you're making me do this Norman," came the voice of his wife, making Norm wince.

"Take off the dress," he commanded. "And try not to talk," he added, "your nagging voice ruins the illusion."

She angrily bit her lip and reached behind her back, unzipping the dress. Taking a deep breath she let the gown fall from her body, displaying herself for the horny old man. Norm moaned softly in awe, beneath the dress Sabrina only wore panties, a pair of white satin bikini style underwear that were cut high over the hip, accentuating her long toned legs and perfectly flat stomach. Standing there in only her panties, the beautiful young woman looked like a supermodel. Or perhaps a porn star.

Norm stood up and approached the near naked beauty, his hands rising up to cup and squeeze her large breasts. "God you're beautiful!" he breathed. His cock was already growing between his legs in anticipation of having this gorgeous young woman's body to use as he pleased. He squeezed and kneaded Sabrina's big tits for a few minutes, then leant down and captured one nipple in his mouth, sucking heavily. He moaned as he pressed his face against the firm pillows of her boobs, she was all his!

"Are you gonna fuck me or not?" demanded Marge, eager to be set free.

Norm sighed at the interruption, but his cock was now fully erect again, just from touching this beautiful psychic's rack. For the past ten years he'd thought he was impotent, now he'd managed to get an erection twice within minutes for this perfect female specimen.

Norm crouched down in front of Sabrina and peeled down her panties, the gypsy's naked pussy revealed. "Wow," he breathed in admiration. Sabrina, it appeared, liked to keep her pubic hair trimmed. Her pussy was completely bare aside from a thin strip of dark hair above her cunt. He gazed at the young pussy for a moment.

"On your hands and knees," he said at last. Norm intended to fuck this goddess doggy style, something he'd never experienced but always wanted to.

She moved her head as if rolling her eyes, but with her eyelids shut Norm didn't notice. The beautiful gypsy then knelt down facing away from Norm on her hands and knees, her perfect ass presented towards him.

Norm shifted to his knees and shuffled up behind her, taking hold of his hard cock in his mouth. It had been ten years since he'd had any sex and today he was going to make up for that. Norm placed both hands on the firm cheeks of Sabrina's buttocks and gave the ripe young mounds a tender squeeze, her ass was just as good as the rest of her it seemed. He could spend all day worshipping this beautiful young woman's body, but decided he shouldn't push his luck with Marge, who knows how long the medium could actually hold her soul here.

Unable to resist, Norm bent down and kissed first one smooth buttock and then the other. Norm had been kissing Marge's ass for their whole marriage now he was literally doing it. Giving Sabrina's posterior one more slap he then lined himself up with the entrance to her pussy, visible between the perfect rounds of her ass. With a deep moan of fulfillment Norm pushed forward, slowly sliding his erection up inside the beautiful medium's cunt.

"Oh yeah!" he gave a deep groan as he kept pushing, burying himself within Sabrina, damn she felt so good! Her pussy clutched tightly at his throbbing cock as he eased it slowly back and forth, getting a feel for the wonderful pleasure her womanhood offered him. It had been so long since he had been buried in a woman, and never one so attractive. Despite his recent draining courtesy of Sabrina's willing mouth he doubted he could hold off for long within her pussy.

Norm took hold of Sabrina's slim, sexy hips, using them as leverage as he began to fuck against her ass, his hard cock sliding rapidly in and out of her tight pussy. Norm groaned as he pumped against the gypsy beauty, gazing down at her gorgeous bare back and the sight of the smooth globes of her ass as his cock pistoned between them. The old man leant over her, running his hands up her sides and reaching beneath her to seize her swinging breasts, squeezing and kneading the full, firm knockers as he thrust against her posterior. Norm's fingers found Sabrina's nipples and roughly pinched the hard buds. He then gave the large orbs one last squeeze before straightening up and fucking her with increasing speed and passion, each thrust driving her forward.

"This is so good!" he breathed, ramming the beautiful woman, his balls slapping as he drove his cock deep into her.

"Wh...what are you doing?" gasped Sabrina, she was breathing heavily, his hard and fast strokes obviously turning her on.

"Fucking you," he grunted between thrusts. "And I said don't talk."

"What's happening, oh my God!" she gasped, her body undulating over his cock, her back arching as Norm bucked against her from behind.

Norm then realized that it wasn't Marge's voice, his wife had somehow slipped from Sabrina's body while he'd been busy fucking her.

"Oh God Norm!" gasped Sabrina, overwhelmed at suddenly regaining consciousness in the middle of being fucked by the older man. "What are you doing?"

"Not...oh...much...ah yeah...longer," Norm moaned, thrusting even faster.

"Oh God!" Sabrina's head flipped back, her long hair flying as she screamed out in orgasm, her whole body heaving, pushing back onto Norm's pumping cock as she started to cum. "Keep going!" she gasped, almost writhing on Norm's cock.

Encouraged by her apparently positive reaction Norm slammed harder against Sabrina, he could feel his orgasm coming and didn't hold back, driving faster and faster, the friction on his cock immense as Sabrina climaxed on him her pussy clutching at his thrusting shaft.

"God you feel good Sabrina!" gasped Norm, it felt good to be able to call the beautiful fortuneteller by her real name without Marge snapping at him. Sabrina barely heard him however, her pussy pushing backwards to meet his thrusts as she moaned and gasped.

Norm gave a grunt and thrust deep, his cock bursting inside the lovely young woman, his cum shooting deep within her.

"Oh Norm!" gasped Sabrina as she felt his cock twitching and pulsing inside her.

Norm bellowed in pleasure as stabbed his cock within her, his eyes rolling back as he orgasmed. "Yes!" he gasped, his buttocks tensing as he spent his load. The two of them moaning and gasping in joint ecstasy.

When he was finally spent Norm pulled out of Sabrina, the naked, buxom medium gasping as his cock left her.

They both got dressed in a somewhat embarrassed silence, neither speaking or meeting the others eye, although it didn't stop Norm from sneaking more than few peaks of Sabrina's glorious body as she got dressed again.

"I...um...thanks for helping out," Norm said with a blush. "Me and er...Marge got things sorted out."

"Glad to help," Sabrina replied as she reached around behind her back and zipped up her dress.

"I'll be off then," Norm said rather lamely as he headed for the door.

"Bye then," Sabrina bit her lip. "Um, Norm?"

"Yes?" he asked, pausing at the doorway.

"If you um...want to, you know, speak with Marge again then come and see me," she said, smiling.

Norm grinned, "I think I might take you up on that Madam Sabrina."

THE END

Note to readers: I hope you enjoyed 'The Final Kiss Goodbye', if the story's theme sounds vaguely familiar that's because I wrote this one as a tribute to one of my all time favorite stories on Literotica, 'Psychic Marcos' by tryanythingtwice. I highly recommend you check it out, it's hot! I toyed with the idea of having Madam Sabrina being a fraud and faking the possession but decided it was more fun to leave Marge in control, hope you liked it and thanks for reading. GT.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,770 Followers
12