Final Night on the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the rain falling upon me was warm and wet, Aura's body was warmer and wetter, and she clenched her inner muscles around my hearty invader, causing me to gasp softly. She giggled softly at my reaction, leaned forward to place her hands upon my chest, directly over my own nipples, and began to slowly rise and fall upon my lengthy phallus.

We remained like that for a long time. I caressed her as she rose and fell like a sailboat riding the waves of a choppy sea, pausing to rest for a few moments before resuming her ride. The rain continued to spill upon us, slowly increasing in intensity even as she maintained a very deliberate, romantic pace.

At last, I nudged my fiancée off me, and we changed position so that I was on my knees behind her as she moved to her hands and knees. I penetrated her once again, then bent over her. One hand between her legs to gently stroke her clitoris, one hand gripping a hanging breast for leverage, I set a slow pace for our lovemaking, enjoying the increasingly-numerous spasms around my invading phallus as her body reacted to the stroking of her sensitive bud. As she became more and more aroused, Aura moved against me with increasing force, her voice rising in volume.

Then, my beautiful, glorious, wondrous siren screamed into the night. Her arms collapsed, her face buried in the grass, I grabbed her hips and roughly pounded her quaking passage, attempting to prolong her delirious pleasure while holding back my own release as long as possible, yet it was a battle I was very quickly losing...

I poured my love into my love.

In the aftermath of our outdoor lovemaking, we cuddled in the rain, allowing sleep to overtake us as the rain quickly dwindled to a slight sprinkle. And when we awoke with daylight upon us, it was with the knowledge that the first night of our honeymoon would indeed be spent in this very spot, reenacting the memorable night just passed.

12