Final Stop - Moscow Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple's honeymoon turns into a sex-slave nightmare.
4.9k words
4.3
164k
77
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David Waters had begun this trip like any other -- possessed of a dream. He and his hot, twenty-something wife were newlyweds, and the trip to Moscow, that cosmopolitan city which straddles the culture of East and West, was to be their perfect vacation. Sabina had so been looking forward to it, not just to get away from the pressures of her modeling gigs, but also to explore who they were as a couple, with the workload of David's accounting job on hiatus. David felt that the world was screaming constantly that every person's dream should be to find true love, but when that love finally came along the world never seemed to give a person any time to truly develop or enjoy it. To him this trip had signified that precious chance.

But the unfortunate couple were not prepared to be dealt such a cruel hand by Fate. David and Sabina were enjoying their first night in Moscow, when a mysterious stranger bought them a pair of drinks at a music-drenched night club. They held onto each other as wave after wave of sudden motion sickness hit them, before the world spun and spun and they blacked out. Then...who knew how many hours later, David realized that he and his young wife were being ushered into a living nightmare...

***

"Good morning, love muffins! Open up those pretty eyes." David opened his eyes, groggy. His head felt the dull ache of a constant pounding. He realized, to his shock, that he was naked, tied to a chair, his feet secured to the chair's feet. No, it wasn't a chair really. Just a stool anchored to a gray-washed cement floor. Lights up above blinded his vision, temporarily, and when it cleared he saw two people that appeared to him more as demons than men.

The first was clearly Russian by his thick accent, with six pack abs and a well-toned chest. His body radiated raw strength, and his demeanor showed that he was used to being in total control.

"I am Gregor. You stupid Americans came to my club last night. You think you can just throw your money around, go where you please. Well, you will soon learn different." The second man was just as tall as the first, but dark-skinned and quiet. His eyes were like pools of midnight, and his bearing was that of a trusty second-in-command who never questioned orders.

"You meet Rakari, my 'assistant,'" Gregor said with a chuckle. He was stripped to the waist, and so was his sadistic partner. David's eyes went wide as he looked at the table maybe 10 feet away from his bound, naked form. His beautiful wife, her dark hair framing a face filled with panic, looked at him with innocent, blue eyes. She had been stripped down to her panties and black bra. Her luscious curves were exposed for all to see. She squirmed a little, but as she knelt on the table, David realized that her wrists were cuffed behind her back, her slender ankles bound.

The big Russian approached his helpless wife, lowering the waistband of his pants. The man's already-engorged cock sprang free. Sabina's eyes widened, the terror infiltrating every inch of her body as she trembled and begged though the gag they'd stuffed in her cute mouth.

"There, there, brown-haired bitch. Soon we take that ball gag out and let you suck on a real man's cock. Maybe we should let hubby watch. Would you like that?" Gregor mocked. He sauntered over to a nearby table, withdrawing a long, three-tailed whip and a vicious-looking knife. He approached the quaking woman, and Sabina began to shake her head. Tears glistened in her eyes as the merciless man slashed away the bra straps, letting the fabric fall to the table. He then gently cut away the panty, and his approving sigh filled the room with awful anticipation.

"Your sexy, young wife has a hot pussy, Champ. I'm most impressed." Gregor's hand idly cupped one firm, luscious tit even as the tendrils of his whip trailed suggestively over the girl's other breast.

"Should I be gentle?" Gregor whispered, his mouth barely an inch from the quivering girl's ear, "...or should I be ROUGH?" As he finished the sentence he reared back, smacking the whip hard across Sabina's exposed breasts. The girl cried out, her tits jiggling with the impact. One tendril of the whip had slapped directly across her exposed left nipple, sending searing, fiery sensations from the tip of her sensitive cone to the pit of her stomach.

"Please, Sir...let us go! We'll tell no one we saw you! I swear it!" she begged.

Gregor laughed, turning to the helpless husband. He picked up a discarded wallet on the table to the side, flipped through it, and seemed to glance at a driver's license. "So...David. What do you think? Is your wife lying? Will you go to the authorities the moment we release you?" He proceeded to take a long chrome dildo with bumps along its sides, lathering a thick lubricant over the infernal device.

"Yes, please! We'll do what you want! Just let us go. Don't hurt her!" David found himself pleading, disgusted with his own weakness.

But Gregor merely smiled and looked into his wife's frightened eyes as he told her, "Spread your thighs wider, cunt. That's a good girl." Now he positioned the giant dildo between her labia, gently pushing the dildo nearly six inches deep as he switched the 'On' switch, making it vibrate in Sabina's tight pussy.

Sabina moaned, the sensations clearly having an immediate effect. Gregor seemed to watch with endless satisfaction and fascination as the young brunette's nipples turned hard as thumb tacks. He gently pinched them to add to her sensations, then flicked his index finger in soft, sensual motions across her tiny clitoris.

When the girl's moans deepened, she shook her head fiercely. Through the gag, though, she could say nothing...only groan.

"What do you think, David? Does your wife enjoy the artificial cock buried deep in her hot, wet cunt? Shall we see how wet she gets?" Gregor looked pointedly at the slit at the center of the young woman's light pubic mound. She was soon panting. Even as she shook her head 'no,' her body was sending a very different message. Her breasts began to shake, and her whole body squirmed as Gregor grasped her by the neck and looked deeply into her stricken eyes.

David turned away, squeezing his eyes tightly shut. He couldn't watch this degradation! He couldn't stand to see his wife humiliated like this!"

"Open your eyes, Champ! I want you to see your wife's pleasure!" Gregor growled. Then, turning to his accomplice, he made a silent motion.

Suddenly David gasped as a knife pierced the skin along his chest. It was just superficial cut, but blood streamed down his pectoral muscle. The tall, hulking black man named Rakari stood in front of him now, a knife hovering just beneath his throat.

"You watch your wife's little show, white man...or I cut and she gets to watch you bleed out!" Rakari hissed.

Reluctantly, terror fueling his actions, David opened his eyes and watched as the dildo whirred away in his wife's pussy. The girl's groans had begun low, but they'd been gathering strength with each second. To add insult to injury, that Russian bastard was stroking Sabina's clit so skillfully, watching as her pussy became noticeably more and more aroused. Sabina's cheeks had begun to take on some color, and the helpless girl even found herself jutting her breasts farther outward unconsciously, thrusting her crotch forward to take in more of the dildo which was enticing the walls of her cunt with wave after wave of snuggling pressure.

"You see, little slut? This does not have to be all bad. You enjoy this, yes? I take the gag out of your mouth, and you tell your husband how much you love this dildo in your pussy. If you do not, maybe we use hubby's chest as a mural with Rakari's knife as the paintbrush. Understand?"

Frantically the young woman nodded. Gregor popped out the gag, and Sabina immediately said what her rapist tormentor wanted to hear.

"I'll do what you want. Oh god, just don't hurt him! Yes, I love that dildo in me. Uh..uh...UH...UH shove it deeper into my pussy...uh..I want it fucking me."

"Call me Master, you worthless slut! Gregor hissed, his hands cupping her breasts and squeezing hard as she moaned.

"Yes Master! Please be gentle," she mewled. But Gregor didn't seem to notice or care about his captive's plea. He motioned to the muscular black brute.

"Rakari, why don't you introduce this little white honeypot to a real man's cock instead of her husband's little sausage?" Gregor asked. Sabina began sputtering for mercy as the huge black man approached. Rakari stood at just over 6'6, and his cock was a good 10 inches, thick as a small bat as he lowered the waistband of his shorts and through them aside. He approached the trembling white girl, yanking the dildo out of her pussy, depriving her of a mounting orgasm even as he took a key from Gregor's hands, undoing the cuffs around Sabina's ankles.

A moment of hope glimmered in David's breast. 'Run Sabina! Escape!' It was a delusion, but the husband held onto it for all of nearly two seconds before Rakari slapped his wife hard across the face and bellowed for her to lay backward.

The lithe brunette obeyed, her naked body collapsing backward on the table as the eager black rapist straddled her, nudging her thighs wide open with a muscular leg. "You gonna feel every inch of this cruel, hard cock bitch. Enjoy the fucking you about to receive while you can..."

Gregor gave a pointed look in David's direction. "Champ, you better be paying real CLOSE attention. You don't want your wife to have to watch you die, do you?"

David's tear-streaked face shook from side to side as he locked his tormented gaze on the sight before him. Sabina's body squirmed, and all David could see was the rapist's muscular ass as he positioned his bulbous cock-head at the entrance to her now sweet-smelling, aroused pussy.

Sabina shuddered, realizing that her whole body was on fire with need from the constant barrage of the vibrator up her twat. 'Oh god...I'm such a terrible slut. How can my body feel this way even as I know they're holding my husband hostage? This can't be real...and if it is, I'm a monster,' she thought to herself. The young woman looked down, her eyes widening as she saw Rakari positioned his vein-skimmed cock at the entrance to her pussy and then shove forward with one brutal, punishing thrust.

He catapulted forward, joining their bodies as one. Sabina screamed, but not from the pain she expected. It was a cry of pleasure, surprised pleasure. Rakari began working his cock back and forth, ramming deep only to pull out and then sink himself into her warm, wet sheath. She groaned, her wrists suffering the constant pressure of his body weight on top of her as he slammed himself forward again and again. Each punishing thrust seemed to join him permanently to her sex, his throbbing cock filling her as easily as a giant's finger.

Her moans began as subtle gasps, but grew into something shocking. She realized that the man's cock was now creating the most pleasing friction against her pussy walls. The dildo had done its job lubing up her wet orifice, and now she was enjoying her rape despite the fear surging through her heart.

"Please STOP!" she moaned, but she knew how futile her protests would be. Then, she heard something spoken as if from a nightmare.

"Tell your hubby how much you're enjoying that cock. Do it now!" Gregor warned. He slapped the whip in his hand across David's crotch. David groaned and squirmed as pain lanced through his penis and testicles. "I'll whip his skin raw if you don't, girl. You better start singing that big, black cock's praises." Sabina gaped, unable to fully comprehend what this sadistic creature was asking of her. But she obeyed. She had to -- what other choice lay open to her?

The slender girl shoved her bottom forward to meet her rapist's thrusts, enhancing the friction and the pleasure. "Oh god, please fuck me. Fuck my tight pussy," she moaned. "Tear out my pussy with your glorious black cock," she cried out as tears dried on her face. The huge black rapist, Rakari, was now gripping her shoulders hard for leverage, forcing her butt to slide towards the edge of the table as he slammed his cock home in her pussy. Her wet cunt felt the repeated insertions of a cock whose owner seemed to possess endless stamina.

Rakari flew into her pussy again and again, her moans joined the chorus of his balls slapping against her thighs as he embedded himself deeply. "Tell your husband how much you love my cock, bitch. Tell him!" Rakari half-growled, half-roared. The slender brunette quivered underneath his savage thrusts. David could only stare in disbelief, and hear the unearthly words that came out of his young wife's mouth.

"Yes Master! Fuck my tight pussy! I want to take all of your cock deep inside me...so deep. Fuck me so hard, Master! Fuck my gorgeous body with your mighty cock!" she cried out. Though her cooing may have seemed like a show put on by force, especially to David, the reality was something different.

'Oh fuck...No! Oh god! He's...he's going to make me...' Sabina cursed inwardly. Her pussy was now reveling in the thrusts of her rapists. She shoved her bottom harder to meet his thrusts. Her hips clasped tightly to her rapist's side, and she groaned as Gregor suddenly released her hands, letting blessed blood flow back into her wrists.

Without even thinking, gripped by the awful throes of instinct as she neared orgasm for the second time, Sabina reached her hands out, grasping the black man's buttocks and shoving him forward even more deeply to increase the penetration as he fucked her. The brutal animal grunted with satisfaction, spearing into her with even more savagery than before. Her loud, cooing cry seemed to morph into a euphoric scream as he slammed his cock so deeply into her pussy, Sabina wondered if she'd be able to walk after this. Her pussy released a surge of jism which coated Rakari's cock and streamed down the rapist's wrinkled balls. Rakari grasped her by the neck, kissing her with violent passion as his own release neared.

"Kiss me good bitch. Now I CUM deep in your worthless snatch!" he growled. Sure enough, even as Sabina's orgasm convulsions faded away, she felt a hot liquid spurting deep towards her womb.

'Oh god - what if the bastard gets me pregnant?' Sabina was sure that she was on the pill, but she hadn't taken it since before they'd arrived at the airport yesterday. 'Ohhh, please no. This can't be happening!' she thought. And even as she thought it, shame colored her cheeks. Blushing after the orgasm her rapist had just guided her to, she sat up and hung her head in shame as Rakari pulled out his now-wilting cock and approached the dumbstruck husband.

"Well, Champ? What do you think? Pretty brutal stuff, but your sex-slut wife seemed to LOVE it," Gregor said huskily. "Maybe you deserve some sloppy seconds." He walked over to the side table once more, discarding the whip and picking up a 9mm handgun.

***

David began to panic as the cruel-faced Russian pointed the gun nonchalantly between his wife's legs. She flinched as the cold gun barrel poked at her labia, and then Gregor withdrew the gun, now shiny and glistening with the mixed male and female juices. "This is one messy little cunt. Let's let that sticky cum dry in your sore, pussy, bitch. In the meantime you can suck me off and give your husband another show."

When Sabina shook her head in protest, her arms covering her breasts as she begged for mercy, Gregor's reaction was as efficient as it was brutal. Grasping her by the nape of the neck, he dragged her off the table and thrust her to her knees, jamming the gun into her temple as he barked, "Start slurping your tongue up and down my prick or you get a bullet to the brain, bitch!"

"Don't hurt her!" David frantically shouted, but even as the words escaped his lips Rakari's backhand sent him reeling, nearly falling over in his chair. His eyes reopened only to see a new horror. Sabina's tongue was ascending up the side of Gregor's shaft. The big Russian had discarded his pants and now stood in his full, naked wrestler's physique. His body gleamed harshly underneath the naked bulbs in the ceiling, but even Sabina had to recognize the beauty of her rapist's idealized male form.

'If I weren't married...if I was back in college and I had seen this man, I'd have wanted to have a good one-night fuck with him,' she thought with shocking honesty. She couldn't believe that this thought had actually just entered her mind. But the wetness between her legs was undeniable. It was if the dildo-vibrator, and then Rakari's swiftly penetrating penis had somehow awoken unquenchable desire in the young woman. 'This is sick!' she told herself. And yet the young woman couldn't deny, as her tongue traced the tip of the sexy Russian's cock, that her feminine instincts had kicked into overdrive.

She moaned a lilt of strange acceptance as Gregor's cock was slowly engulfed between her lips. She began pumping her mouth back and forth along his cock, kneeling like the submissive sex slave she'd suddenly become. Gregor grasped the base of her neck and coiled her hair into a tight bun as he began to thrust his hips forward. With each pelvic lunge, Sabina gagged on the hard rod of flesh ramming towards the back of her throat.

David's eyes seemed to nearly pop out of his skull as he watched his wife perform the most intense blow job he'd ever seen. She'd never done that for him...NEVER...and now she seemed to be enthusiastically slurping up and down the nasty penis of their captor! 'But am I any better?!' he thought with an awful guilt of his own. He looked down, all too aware of his own penis, now erect as a flagpole. It was true, it seemed. 'No, oh god no! This can't be. I'm not getting turned on by my wife's rape!'

Rakari looked at the stricken man, grunting with amusement. "Master G, take a look at white boy. His cock's getting real excited seeing his slut of wife suck your cock. Maybe you should let her crawl over here and give her hubby a little love too." It was the first time that the black man had dared make a suggestion, and David realized that there was a reason Gregor was in charge.

The big Russian looked darkly at his companion, as if annoyed by the interruption of his focus as Sabina's lips formed a perfect 'O' around his cock. He groaned, ignoring Rakari's suggestion for the time being, relishing the feel of the brunette girl's mouth pleasuring his penis. He began to buck more urgently now, watching her rippling jaw as she coughed and spluttered, trying to take in his enormous girth.

"What's wrong, cunt? Never sucked a real man's cock before? When I cum you better swallow EVERY FUCKING drop or I will put a bullet in your man's head. You hear me?" Saying those awful words, Gregor raised the pistol and fired at the foot of the chair in which David was bound, missing his foot by mere inches.

The frantic girl's mouth engulfed Gregor's cock with sudden desperate intensity. Her feverish slurping was finally rewarded with a loud, low groan from Gregor's throat as he pulled out, his hot jism erupting onto the brunette's nose, eyes and lips. The brunette groaned, her eyes squeezing shut to avoid getting gobs of cum in her eyes. She licked her chops immediately though, and then her hands were wiping up the excess cum, and she greedily slurped them clean of his sticky seed.

"Please, Master! I did as you asked! Don't hurt him," she sighed, her head sagging in defeat as she began to sob, her breasts heaving in the most arousing way. Gregor knelt beside his captive, his hands oddly comforting as they cupped her supple tits, gently holding them as he kissed her softly on the lips, tasting his own cum.

"SSHHH, little cum-slave. You have done well, and earned your husband a reprieve. Even better -- I will let you ride his cock, if you promise to make a good show of it."

12