Final Streak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,784 Followers

"Be honest." My hands found his firm ass, and I gasped when he hit me deep. "Do you want my friends to watch again?"

His cock pulsed. "Maybe sometime," he murmured. "If you want it, and they do too. But not right now."

A hot mouth covered mine just as I moaned. Matt was sucking my lower lip into his mouth, tasting my tongue, kissing me so hungrily that I shuddered with need. Fire was building and building between my legs.

"Touch yourself, Lara," he breathed. "Make yourself come, beautiful."

I worked my hand between our joined bodies to rub the hard nub of my clit — wet, eager, and unbelievably sensitive. Matt growled when I contracted around his cock, pleasure spiraling through my body until an orgasm slammed through me. I moaned with him as he found release, climaxing inside my throbbing pussy.

Easing out, he rolled over and pulled me onto his chest. After a few minutes of cuddling in a blissful fog, I reached over to my phone on the nightstand and set the alarm for 6 am. Plenty of time to finish studying. Matt was already asleep, breathing softly, his arms around me and a peaceful smile on his lips.

I felt peaceful too, in a way I hadn't for a long time. I was ready for whatever came next: graduation, real world, job. Irina had known what she was talking about. Tonight's dare had done its work.

I curled up in Matt's arms, his steady breathing matching my own, until my eyes slid closed.