Final Submission

Story Info
Sex slave daughter's womb is claimed by Daddy's seed.
2.3k words
4.27
278.1k
392
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters, places, and events herein are fictional, and depicted to be of legal age of consent. Any resemblance to actual people, places or events is coincidental. The actions and events in this story should not be construed to mean approval or promotion of those actions in real-life situations by the author or staff of Literotica.com.

_________________________

Feeling the bed sink in places around me, I don't even remember what my life was like before. Was there a time before this? I've just become a mass of sensations. Reactions. Moans and whimpering.

My dad grips my neck possessively as I lay facedown; he holds me firmly, his large thumb under my chin as though controlling a snake. But I'd never bite. I was trained out of that impulse long ago, I think? Time doesn't really have much meaning anymore. Just stages of submission. His grip tightens as he lowers himself along my back. My legs are already splayed. I'm already wet. Well trained and helpless. I never resist anymore.

I lay still and softly breathe in the scent of his cologne. Against my will, I find myself intoxicated by it. Sweet and slightly fruity, but still masculine. My mind drifts as I inhale that scent intermingling with the smell of sex that is always vaguely around us when we're together. He releases my neck and pulls my hair back, turning my head more so he can see the side of my face. I'm back from my thoughts. He asks where I went. Where had his little girl gone to? Wasn't she excited for the "something new" he'd mentioned a moment ago? I hadn't heard him speak. I can't remember the last time I was expected to respond to anything other than dirty talk while impaled by my father's relentless cock.

He coached me on what he liked to hear. When he asked what good girls do, I would tell him that they cum for daddy. When he told me he was going to fill my tight little pussy with his seed, I would beg him to pump it deep. The dialogue wasn't fixed, but the thread of expectation was there. I am shocked out of my thoughts by my dad's voice so close to my ear that if he wasn't whispering, I would surely cry out in pain.

"So, are you excited to finally, actually, do it?" my dad asks. I panic slightly when I realize I have no idea what it is I'm finally going to do and the look on my face must broadcast my fear; I crane my neck to try and glimpse his face from my prone position and see the looming figure of my naked father. He sits back slightly and his face softens a little from his normal stern expression. I still keep my hands spread up and towards the top corners of the bed -- not tied in place, but held there by the invisible bonds of induced submission.

I try to soften the blow that I hadn't paid attention to him by phrasing my question sweetly, "I'm sorry daddy. I think I was so surprised -- stunned, even -- that my mind just went blank and now all I know is that my pussy aches for you." The number of times I've made similar excuses, with similar wording, is probably astounding. But I can't remember how many times I've done it before. Only that it seems like an easy lie. From moment to moment, I am lost inside my own mind. To my dad, I'm a sexual object. Something he owns. Possessions don't have their own minds. I hide my thoughts and I hide amongst my thoughts.

His voice doesn't match his softened expression, "I'll put it more directly, baby. I'm going to breed you. No more play pretend. No more saying what daddy wants to hear. There's no risk anymore, and honestly baby girl, I'm getting a little bored, " his tone conveys the frustration he feels. I hadn't orgasmed on his cock for such a long time - he'd resorted to using vibrating wands to force painful clitoral orgasms on me, but nothing seems to get me off mentally anymore and his sex slave daughter -- his prized toy -- is not as fun for him to use anymore.

His mood shifts as he continues, "Tonight, and however long it takes, I'm going to breed my sexy little girl." He strokes my back and lets his hand run down my side to grope one of my breasts bulging out from beneath me. I can feel his hard cock making threats as it thuds across his leg and lightly taps me, smearing pre-cum on my thigh. Potent.

My eyes involuntarily dart to the bedside drawers on his side of the bed. My medication, namely my birth control pill packet, floods my inner vision. My dad catches my glimpse and I instantly regret giving anything away. "Oh baby girl," he coos, "You've been on sugar pills for a couple of weeks now. Since your last period, in fact. I'm surprised how easy it is to find fake-outs to replace BC online." My dad continues to talk about his clever switcheroo to the medicine he carefully monitors and administers to me each night, but all I can do is scream inside my head. The last part of me that he hasn't taken will be stripped away. I don't even know what freedom is anymore. A white noise of panic floods my brain. Two weeks since my last period. I'm ovulating. Was this why he hadn't been fucking my pussy recently? Was he savoring the idea of finally filling me with his sperm when I was most fertile? No protection?

My body reacts against my will and I can't tell if I'm screaming at myself to stay still or to run. I just twitch and gasp. I hear myself shout, "No!" in a voice I vaguely recognize, but only internally. All this time I've spent building up protective walls behind my acquiescence; it suddenly accounts for nothing as I begin thrashing against the sheets.

My father stands bolt upright beside the bed and stares down at me as though I'm possessed. As I flop onto my back to face him with wild eyes, he looks me over thoughtfully. I must look mad. Feral and frightened. He, in turn, looks... excited?

"So it turns out my baby girl still has some fight left in her, huh? Some passion deep inside there, " he pushes his large palm down into my abdomen. "Yeah... I think I see what I've been missing. Oh baby. Ohhh baby; daddy can't wait to fuck you while you cry. I'm going to bury my cock so deep inside you, you'll wonder if I broke through your cervix, little girl." He edges back to the bed and sits down, putting his large hand on my slender thigh and I freeze like a small, trapped animal. "And I'll let you know before I cum inside you. I'll make sure you have plenty of time to beg me not to, baby."

I feel as though I've just come up for air from deep under water. I'm just suddenly out of the bed and trying to scramble towards the door. I fall over onto the floor. My legs are like those of a newborn fawn. The room is spinning. I don't know why at first, but my dad caught me and he's swinging me roughly back onto the bed.

He is so much stronger. So much bigger. Heavy with muscle. He crushes me into the bed, face down while grabbing my wrists and holding them both easily with one hand. He props himself up with his other while his throbbing cock saws against my slick cunt. My dad lets out a deep, guttural bark of a laugh. He's so pleased with himself. With how accommodating my well-trained pussy was to his rough attentions. I'm too disoriented to do much more than pant and whimper as the familiar feeling of his thick cock head seeks out that soft spot it wants to split open with its girth.

My mind races with the thought of all the sperm that could be in his pre-cum, alone. And how many sperm in an actual load? He finds the place he wants to invade and mercilessly forces his way inside my drenched pussy, making me shriek and thrash beneath him uselessly. He tries a couple of times to get all the way to the hilt, pushing my body up along the bed with the force, and when he finally bottoms out I momentarily disconnect and let out a low sighing moan as my body goes limp.

"That's it baby. Take daddy's big cock. Goddamn," my dad growls into my ear aggressively. "Take daddy's cock like a good girl. I'm going to claim that pussy, baby. I'm going to plant my seed deep inside your belly, " my dad keeps thrusting, but pulls away his supporting hand to dig under me, to grab the taut expanse of my straining abdomen. His hand stays there, clutching my belly with a threatening intensity while his thrusts become more languid and rolling. He's holding my hands above our heads up the bed and clutching my belly beneath me, and his flexing and probing become more serpentine and sensual. My dad has often confided that fucking his own daughter thoroughly, deeply, and like a long lost lover was the pinnacle of his taboo desires. But that was before. Sexual servitude and reluctant submission would never be enough again. Not when he could force fuck his daughter and impregnate her against her will.

I'm drooling as my dad fucks the air out of my lungs. His violent pounding is crushing me into the bed and I can't even make a sound anymore as he fucks me harder than he ever has before. It's as though he realizes he never truly broke my spirit, so now he's either going to break me while breeding me, or literally break me while breeding me.

"Where's that passion, baby girl? Give daddy some of that fight or flight shit from earlier." He is just suddenly up and out of me and flipping me onto my back. My wrists are still clenched in one of his hands. His other roughly palms my sensitive breasts, squeezing them together easily with his large hand span set perfectly to grope and abuse my body. He drives my legs apart and for some reason this just makes me cry out and struggle in earnest as though my dad hadn't been brutally fucking me from behind mere seconds ago.

"Daddy, please don't cum inside me. Please. You can't. It isn't right," I sob. I look down as his cock seems to actually be getting fuller and veinier. I know my eyes must flash with fear because a slow, evil grin spreads across his face. My father stares me dead in the eye while painfully and purposefully forcing his ridged cock deep inside my fertile pussy again. He keeps eye contact with me while hot tears roll back along my temples, and he's so close on top of me, he's all I can feel in the world. The engorged head of is hard cock is beating against my cervix over and over while I tremble, and I feel his hot breath rushing through his clenched teeth, coaxing my breathing to match his tempo. He totally consumes me. My mind reels at the thought of his sperm swimming through me and actually finding purchase within one of my eggs, forcing me to carry his child. I feel an undeniable orgasm building from this thought combined with and his hard, deliberate, and terrifying ministrations. I swear my dad may actually be the devil by the look on his face as he feels my pussy quiver and tense around his cock as I erupt with the most powerful orgasm I've ever felt. My mind is totally obliterated. I'm simultaneously ecstatic and numb as the sensation spreads through my body like a monstrous wave and I cry out in defeat and need and pleasure. I haven't orgasmed from regular fucking in so long, I thought I'd lost the ability, and it catches me off guard as my pussy spasms against the intruder inside me violently.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh, that's my good girl. Cum on daddy's big cock while he knocks you up," he grunted, "I'm plugging you all night little girl. I'm going to fill your womb so full of my seed, you'll be fit to burst." My small body is totally overwhelmed by the sheer size and power of my dad's massive build. My eyes roll back as I flutter out. I'm exhausted and overcome by pleasure as he fucks the sense out of me. I feel his cock getting even thicker than before. He looks mad with lust and drunk with power as he releases my wrists and grabs my body to pull me into him while his cock ruts deeply into me.

"I'm going to cum inside you," is the brief message he can relate in his frenzy. No more dirty talk -- he's so focused on destroying me with his cock. I can't even think of what to say. To beg him not to. To try and reason with him. There isn't time.

Suddenly, he bucks and pulls me closer, forcing his cock so much more painfully deep than before. With a tremendous growl, my father bathes my unprotected cervix in his thick, hot cum. Rope after rope from his twitching cock spurt deep inside me. I barely wriggle my hips, and he gives a breathy chuckle when he matches my wriggle, pressing his hips against me to keep his softening cock as deep within me as possible. His death grip relaxes as it feels like his body collapses on top of mine and I can barely breathe. I feel his plump cock, slick with juices, slide heavily out of my swollen pussy. As I lay here under my father, feeling his cock bob gently against my inner thigh, I realize this night is far from over. He owns me completely, and forever.