Final Test

Story Info
Holly takes the back door plunge.
9k words
4.49
201.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sacanaz
Sacanaz
132 Followers

This is the third chapter of "The Test". Parts one and two described a young lady's "first time" and the events that followed, including the discovery that she not only loved her uncle, she loved her mother as well. This story tells how young 18 year old Holly explores the mystery of anal sex, with some fun asides tossed in the mix as well.

Final Test

Bill was awash in pussy, he was swimming, or rather; existing in it. His entire being was surrounded by pussy, and as he became aware of what and where he was, he began to figure out how to navigate. He couldn't really swim, because his environment was too thick, but he was able to move with a crawling, slithering motion. Looking around the world that surrounded him, he could see undulating tissue oozing succulent, slippery moisture that he was able to taste and smell. It was definitely 'slept in pussy', Bill's favorite. He was enamored with it, the taste and scent of a woman that had just awoken after having rested the entire night. A subtle hint of sweat and even a little pee commingled with the essence of woman, and it was driving him wild.

Another sensation soon came over him, or maybe it would be more appropriate to say around him. Although he was enveloped by a pussy that was his world, he could also feel one wrapped around his rigid member, sliding up and down on his most sensitive organ, writhing and wriggling down to his pubes and back up again, only to plunge back down and engulf him once again.

"How am I going to get out of here," he thought, "and do I really want to?"

Movement all around him created his 'escape' via a slow awakening to reality. Bill had been in a much needed deep sleep, having made love to a gorgeous young lady the night before, and collapsing in her arms shortly after. His dream slowly faded to consciousness, and he became aware of what had permeated him in pussy.

Holly was straddling his face, her wet slash moving back and forth from his lips to his nose, coating them with that delicious scent and taste. Soon he became aware of the other sensation that he had been dreaming of, because the young lady's mother was straddling his hips, sliding her wet pussy up and down on his morning wood. Moans and groans reached his ears, and as he reentered the world of the aware, he knew what and where he was.

He was in his bed, and Holly was sitting on his face while her mom, Lucy, was fucking him. Reality became better than dream as he realized that Lucy must have come in during the night and crawled in bed with the sleeping couple. She knew that he was awake when he reached up to grasp her hips, pulling her down harder on his tumescent member while thrusting into her at the same time. He also let Holly know that he was awake by snaking his tongue between her folds and into her depths before circling her erect clit and sucking on her labia.

"Good morning, Daddy!" Holly greeted, pulling slightly back from her mother. The two had been locked in an embrace, their tongues slithering together, breasts mashed against one another as they pleasured and drew pleasure from Bill.

"Mffff, mfff fumm fum fum." Was his only reply, his mouth occupied and his nose poking at her tiny puckered star. Holly took that as a good morning reply and resumed her slippery undulations on his happy face.

Holly loved to call Bill 'Daddy', although he wasn't even close to that. He was her "ex-uncle" through marriage, having been married to Lucy's sister for a few years. She had been calling him that ever since she and her mother had picked him to be her first man, and the two ladies had discovered that they had an incestuous, highly sexual attraction to one another as well.

Bill moved his hands from Lucy's hips to Holly's, lifting her long enough to utter a proper good morning, and welcoming Lucy back to his humble abode. She had left him and her daughter together for a couple of weeks while attending to everyday matters at home. As he had figured out, she'd returned late the night before and crawled into bed with the sleeping lovers. She had woken up in need, and slowly brought her daughter to awareness with light caresses and eventually sliding down her body to inhale, then taste her 'slept in' fragrance.

"Bill is right, 'slept in' pussy is the best" she thought while snaking her tongue into her sleeping daughter.

Holly awoke from her slumber to the ecstasy of her mom's ministrations, and soon shifted her body around in order to give her the same treatment. They enjoyed their good morning sixty nine for a few minutes, then without a word turned their attention to the sleeping man, and soon he was making love to the two women as he slept and dreamed.

Bill knew that Lucy's return would open yet another opportunity for him. He had fucked her in the ass before she left, and Holly seemed to want to try anal sex as well. Lucy had asked them to wait until she got back, so she could be a part of this last 'opening'. Now the time had come and he was eager to feel the young woman's sphincter gripping his cock. He showed her his interest by pointing his tongue and slithering it right into her dark opening, and was rewarded with a long low moan of pleasure from the teenager.

"Mmmmmm, Daddy, that feels so very sexy and so good!" she chirped, writhing down on his face to feel more tongue in her back door.

He lifted her up slightly, raking his tongue back and forth across the sensitive opening, and warned her "You know, wherever my tongue goes, my cock is sure to follow."

"I know that" she answered. "Today is the day, eh?"

The thought of plunging his cock into her virgin ass hole was making it hard to control the sperm in his balls, with Lucy grinding up and down on him without mercy, and he knew he would soon succumb to the pleasure if she didn't slow down some.

"Easy there momma, if I'm going to christen that dark cherry I'll need to save some of my stamina!" he admonished the horny lady.

"You can save all you want after this first one, but I've been away a while, and I need to taste a load of your cum" came Lucy's breathless reply. "We've got all weekend for that darlin' little butthole, right now I want some for myself."

She hadn't stopped grinding on his tortured cock, working herself closer and closer to her own climax. Bill willed himself to stave off his orgasm until Lucy was satisfied, and moved his attention to her, circling her clit with the tips of his fingers on his right hand while massaging her full breasts and pinching her sensitive nipples with his left hand, alternating from one to the other. The added stimulation had the desired effect, and she was soon moaning into her daughter's mouth, who had bent down to share a deep, passionate kiss, their tongues swirling around in an erotically wet dance.

Lucy's orgasm thundered upon her like a herd of elephants, her body shaking as the signals telegraphed from her mouth to her nipples and then to her stretched pussy, until her entire body was engulfed in a most pleasurable sensation. Bill moved his left hand from her breasts to her tiny back opening, and his hand was quickly replaced by Holly's. He drove his middle finger deep into her moistened back door just as she was nearing the apex of her orgasm, nudging her over the top.

"Ummmm hmmmmm!" she exclaimed, tearing her mouth away from her daughters in order to breathe out her pleasure. "This is what I want! Yes! This is what I need!" she squealed, drawing out the word need while pressing her pussy hard onto Bill's driving cock.

Satisfied that she had reached her goal, he let go of his control and allowed himself to work towards his end, thrusting hard into her now gushing pussy, the head of his cock pressed deeply into her warmth. Lucy was out of breath, but she didn't want to let this load go, so she quickly moved off of him and wrapped her lips around his penis at the exact time that he throbbed his first spurt up his pole and into her hungry mouth. The jizz left his cock with such force that she didn't even taste it, but she pulled back just enough to feel him pulse again, this time keeping the sticky fluid in her mouth and on her tongue.

"Oh yeah Lucy, swallow that load, suck my cock with that beautiful mouth. Ahhhh, ummmmmmm!" Bill moaned out in ecstasy, his throbbing member dispensing a heavy load of man juice for Lucy to enjoy.

The two lovers were so involved in their own orgasms that they forgot about poor Holly, who had been circling her mom's clit with the tips of her fingers, helping to bring her over the top and keep her there. She was quite successful as Lucy seemed to go into one orgasm after another, still drawing the last vestiges of cum from Bill's quickly softening manhood. She kept up the massaging of her mom's sensitive nub while plunging two fingers between her folds, and Lucy responded with orgasm after orgasm, each one seemingly just as powerful as the one before, until she could finally take no more and had to wrench herself away from her loving daughter.

"That was incredible!" Lucy breathed out between huffs and puffs of exhausted air. Her entire body was covered with a light sheen of perspiration, and subsequently tiny goose bumps as Holly began to gently lick around her inner thighs, carefully if regretfully avoiding her sensitive folds, knowing that licking her object of desire right then would be too much for her mom to take. She satisfied her need by lapping up the juices that had accumulated on her inner thighs, then moved up to nurse on her breasts, licking a trail up her stomach to each extended nipple.

"Yeah, you two got off great, but what about poor lil' ole me?" Holly complained good naturedly.

"Don't you worry your poor little head off darlin', you'll be getting yours soon enough. Us older folks just need a few minutes to get our breath" teased Bill.

"OK, but you owe me!" she smiled.

"I'd rather owe you than cheat you out of it!" he quipped back. "Right now I need a shower."

"I do too, care to share one with me Bill?" Lucy offered.

"It would be my pleasure" came his quick answer.

They both looked over at a pouting Holly, and then smiled as her pout turned into a big grin and she kissed them both and hurried out of the bedroom.

"I'm going to start breakfast so we can get you "old folk's" strength back up" she offered on her way out.

"Great idea honey" Lucy said appreciatively. "Let's go old man" she grinned, taking Bill by the hand and leading him to the shower.

*******************************************

The threesome enjoyed the hearty meal that Holly had prepared, discussing their plans for the rest of the weekend. Holly and Lucy wanted to spend some time catching up on events, even though they had only been apart for a couple of weeks. They both secretly wondered how they were going to get along when school started. The eighteen year old was to start college in another week, which meant they would be separated for weeks if not months at a time. Neither mentioned that downer thought as they caught each other up on the latest gossip.

Mother and daughter decided to head into town to do some shopping, and Bill was grateful to be left out of that little adventure. He could use the time alone to catch up on a few chores like lawn mowing, laundry and such. Besides, if they hung out much longer he wouldn't be able to resist the temptations of the flesh, and he needed some time to build up his stamina in that department.

*******************************************

The girls returned later that afternoon, admiring the freshly cut grass and weeded garden that Bill had seen to. The washer and dryer were both going as they carried their packages in, and looking around they discovered that Bill was just finishing up in the shower. They both greeted him with big wet kisses and some squeezes in the right places as he finished toweling his wet hair. Holly couldn't resist his limp dick and just had to drop down on her knees to take him fully into her mouth. Bill 'put up' with her shenanigans for a minute, then decided to discourage any more for the time being, feeling his cock begin to swell in her warm mouth. He wanted to save it for a little later, but he knew his resolve would fail him quickly if he allowed her to continue massaging his manhood with her tongue.

"Okay young lady, enough, enough!" he laughed, gently pulling away from the slurping girl's mouth. "If you get me going we'll wind up skipping supper and going right to dessert!"

"Alright Daddy, but you sure taste wonderful. I could use some of that spunk that you fed Mom this morning."

"You'll soon have your chance at a load or two, darlin'" he promised.

"Bill, we have to show you what we got at the mall" interjected Lucy, who had been watching the display with more than just a little bit of interest. She could feel her pussy lips moistening as she watched him begin to grow in her daughter's mouth, but agreed that it would lead to more than just a little sucking if they continued.

She began rummaging through their packages, searching for something in particular, and then revealed a jar of 'Super Anal Lube' from the bottom of one. She also retrieved two new strings of anal beads, something they had used quite successfully earlier. They were made of ebony, tied closely together with silken yarn. Intricate scrimshawed patterns adorned each bead, which were a random mix of sizes and shapes.

"I thought this lube and some more beads might come in handy for Holly's maiden journey into buttfucking" she said, showing off her prizes.

"Those are some beautifully exotic beads, lady" Bill agreed, "and of course we need plenty of lube for that tight little ring" he added, trying hard to keep his erection in check as he imagined the debauchery that would be taking place in a few hours.

He smiled his approval at her and moved to his clothes laid out on the bed, hastily pulling on his shorts and folding his semi-erection safely away for the moment.

"What else do you have in those surprise packages?" he inquired.

Lucy showed off their matching red chemises that they planned on wearing this evening, and a cock ring that they had picked out for him. It had little ticklers around the outside for clitoral stimulation, with the added bonus of helping him keep his erection longer so he could properly service his two beauties.

"I must be in heaven" he thought. "That looks interesting," he spoke aloud. "Do you think it will stretch enough to go around me?" he bragged with a big grin.

"Yeah right, Mr. Big" Lucy countered, smiling broadly as well. "What's for dinner, Mr. Big Imagination?" she teased.

Bill smiled, and then showed the ladies what he had prepared earlier, Atlantic salmon filets all ready for the grill, as well as a dozen raw oysters, already split and lying on half shells on a bed of ice for appetizers. He figured he could use all the help he could get to satisfy his 'harem'.

"Ewwww, raw fish!" exclaimed Holly, scrunching up her nose at the thought.

"Don't knock 'em 'till you try 'em" advised Bill. Hell, they're almost like swallowing a load of cum, you ought to love it!"

"I think I'll stick with your sperm, thank you very much" she answered with a wry smile.

"Okay, that's more for me and your mom" he countered. "You like 'em don't you Lucy?

"You betcha I do, and who knows, if you believe what "they" say, they'll help to make your 'sticker peck out'" she joked.

Lucy and Holly busied themselves that afternoon helping to prepare the meal, cutting veggies for salads and taking care of the other fixings. Bill lit the fire in the barbecue and expertly browned the salmon fillets along with some fresh tomatoes and other vegetables, making for a wonderfully satisfying repast.

Pushing himself back from the table, stomach full and rumbling just a bit, he eyed his ladies individually, rubbing his belly with a sly smile on his face.

"I'm pretty full, what do you ladies have in mind for dessert?" he asked.

"You know full well what and 'who' will be for dessert, Unca Bill" Lucy answered. "But before that, we thought you'd enjoy sitting and watching a movie with us."

"Oh not a chick flick." he complained.

"Quit yer belly achin' mister, you'll love it." Lucy admonished.

Bill sat through the heart wrenching drama with little interest, but he greatly enjoyed the two ladies cradled in each of his arms, copping feels and being felt himself from time to time. He hit the eject button on the dvd player as he stood up, feigning a yawn.

"Oh, that was great; I guess I'm going to turn in now girls."

"Excellent idea Daddy, what are you going to turn into?" joked Holly, knowing full well what he had in mind.

"I'm actually going to turn you into a no longer anal virgin, you nasty little wench!" he retorted, reaching out to halt her squealing retreat. He had a firm hold on two braless breasts, and quickly slid one hand down to cup her already moist panty covered mound. "What have you been thinking about to make you so wet sweety?" he asked coyly.

"That big fat cock of yours pushing into my virgin ass hole, mister" she countered.

Lucy piped in "Come on Sis, it's time to get you ready."

Mother took daughter by the hand and led her into the bedroom where she would 'prepare' her. Lifting Holly's t-shirt off of her body revealed pert stand up breasts with nipples already protruding like stiff pencil erasers from the center of her smallish areolas. She circled each with her tongue before sliding down to her knees, grasping the pink shorts that Holly wore and sliding them down her legs. She noticed a definite damp spot at the crotch, and inhaled deeply to savor the scent of the young woman before her. Discarding the panties, she kissed her way up her leg to her inner thighs while kneading her firm buttocks, tracing an ever decreasing circle around her womanhood, until her tongue found the moist reward covered in pink, slightly swollen pussy lips. Tasting her daughter was an intense pleasure that she had never dreamed of until recently, and now it was one of her most pleasurable acts. She felt a deeply overwhelming love for Holly as her tongue slipped into the moist inner depths of this beautiful young lady.

"Ummmmmm, Momma, that's sooooo nice" she complimented, loving the tender feel of her mom's smooth cheeks between her thighs. Lucy continued her ministrations for a minute or so, carefully avoiding her hooded clit in order to build up the sexual tension for later release. She gently guided her to lie on the bed, and then reached down to where she had left a disposable enema bottle. Greasing the tip with the jelly provided, she gently slipped it into Holly's virgin star, teasing her a bit by sliding it in and out a few times before squeezing it and filling her with the fluid. She withdrew the tube and cupped her back door to prevent any leaks, then turned her attention once again to her pert nipples. She circled each for a couple of minutes before announcing that it was time to empty out, helping the teenager up to walk to the bathroom to relieve herself.

That part done, Lucy turned on the shower and directed Holly in, following close behind after having shed her clothing. The two ladies treated each other to a sensuous washing with soft cloths and a lufa sponge, then stepped out to towel each other off.

"This is like déjà vu, Sis" Holly noted, using the name to illustrate how close she felt to her mother. She remembered a couple weeks ago being prepared in a very similar manner, but the deed was never done due to extra curricular activities that rendered Bill almost unconscious. That would not happen this evening; she was going to lose her back flower for sure, as long as she still wanted to.

"Remember, you can change your mind any time you want darling, Bill would never make you do anything against your will. You'll feel stretched for sure and maybe a bit uncomfortable for a while, but if there is any severe pain, you stop him, understand?" Lucy schooled.

Sacanaz
Sacanaz
132 Followers