Final Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Sis, but I sure hope I can take it as well as you (and by the way) he did," remembering how Bill had taken a fake cock in his own ass after having his way with Lucy's dark entrance.

"You'll be fine dear; we just want to make sure you're not hurt. That's why we didn't buy that de-sensitizing lube; we want to make sure you know what's happening to your body as that big hard cock slips into your tight little pooper."

Holly shivered, thinking about that massive member plowing into her back door, a light tinge of insecurity befalling her. She was beginning to wonder if his big fat cock would indeed fit in her ass hole. She was confident that he would stop if she asked, so the misgivings left as quickly as they had appeared.

The pair donned their new nightwear in preparation for the deflowering, daubing perfume here and there on each other between kisses and deep, soul searching stares into one another's eyes.

"Here we go Sis; I bet your knight is waiting for you in his chambers."

She took the eighteen year old lass by the hand and led her to Bill's 'lair', gesturing with aplomb as she entered his room. The beauty of the two ladies did not go unappreciated as Bill took in the stunning view. He sat up in bed, smiling broadly at the duo wearing matching red chemises with spaghetti shoulder straps. He noticed with an inward smile that they both were 'sans' panties.

"Welcome to my web" said the spider to the two willing flies.

Bill had been busy while the two girls were getting prepared for the evening's events, setting up a tray with some fresh fruit and bowls of whipped cream and chocolate syrup. He licked his lips in anticipation as his 'prey' approached his bed, checking out the array of strawberries, bananas and grapes laid out before her.

"Looks like you're ready for dessert Daddy" Holly offered with a knowing smile.

"That I am young lady, and you and your mom are it!"

Reaching for the younger beauty, he drew her to his body, allowing his silk robe to open as he pulled her in. Her smooth thighs rubbed against his rougher skin, sending a pleasant shiver up his spine to his brain, then finally back to his loins, which were already stirring when the girls first entered his room. Holly's nearness and sexy perfume stoked his flame even more as she raised her face to his, and when their lips met his manhood was on fire. Their tongues tangled in a sensuous grappling match, jousting for position. Both were winners in this loving battle, their passions rising with each turn.

The couple felt like they could kiss all night, but were also eager to get on with the nights events, so they broke the kiss with a few pecks, then Bill coaxed his young anal virgin to lay down on his bed. He chose to leave her sexy satin chemise on her luscious body, as it offered no restrictions to access to her charms. Slipping it up above her firm breasts, he followed with his lips and tongue, circling each areola teasingly before acquiescing to her sighs of frustration by taking one, and then the other into his mouth, suckling the first while massaging the other and tweaking her taught nipple. Her frustrated sighs became moans of pleasure as he continued to work her libido. He wanted her to be so ready for what was to come that she would be begging for it before he slid his cock into her last virgin opening.

"Ummmmm, Daddy, you sure know how to get a girl hot" she complimented. "Don't you think it's time to focus your attention a little lower now?" she inquired, almost pleaded to her tormenting lover.

"That's a request I can't refuse" he answered, slowly sliding down her body planting kisses and nibbles on the way.

He soon found his way to her center, her womanly scent emanating from within even after having such a thorough shower just minutes earlier.

"This girl really wants it" he thought as he inhaled her aroma. "She'll want it even more before we're through teasing her."

He swirled his tongue around her erect love button, careful to only encounter the base of the sensitive nib. She writhed in erotic agony, longing for his firm touch of her clit, but somehow knowing that it was not immediately forthcoming.

This bit of eroticism was not lost on Lucy, she could tell that Bill wanted her daughter to become more aroused than she had ever been; after all, one only gets buttfucked for the first time once in a lifetime. The array of fruit and other enhancements made it quite evident that he had planned a very special evening for Holly.

The tray next to his bed was laden with a bunch of washed grapes, some very large strawberries, whipped cream and a bowl of chocolate syrup. Lucy could tell that he had heated the syrup, but the fruit was still very cold. She guessed that he planned to use the different temperatures to stimulate the young anal virgin in different ways.

She also noticed a honey dripper, or dipper as some call it; on the tray. This dripper was different than any others she had seen. It was made of wood, and had a small ball at one end, which tapered down to chopstick size before enlarging to an egg shaped knob at the other end. Both the knob and the ball had grooves turned into them. While there was no honey in sight, Lucy figured that he must have intended this for the chocolate syrup, and the shape of it had other possibilities as well.

"My little girl is lucky to have a man that thinks before he fucks" she mused as she picked up the wooden instrument. "I think I'll put this to use straight away."

She dipped a finger into the bowl of whipped cream and covered her daughters erect nipples with the sweet white cream, and then turned the small round ball of the dripper in the bowl of chocolate syrup. Holly gasped at the initial coldness of the cream, and inhaled deeply when she felt the warm chocolate dripping on top. Her mother dribbled the chocolate on first one whipped cream covered nipple, then the next, creating a beautiful sundae for both of their enjoyment.

"That feels nice Momma, now what are you going to do with it?" Holly teased.

Lucy didn't need to answer; she just lowered her head and took the entire little confection lying on the left breast into her hungry mouth, kneading the right one just below the covered nipple.

"Ummm, yes, that's so good" moaned Holly. Her mom cleaned off first one breast, then followed the trail of chocolate that led between the two mounds to the other. She swirled her tongue around the outside of the 'dessert' for a few seconds before engulfing that one as well.

"Yes, Momma, yes, yes!" she exclaimed.

Bill could tell what Lucy was doing to the younger lady, and moved his mouth up to the little bud that he had been teasing just as she took the second nipple into her mouth, sucking it in and racing his tongue back and forth across the sensitive nubbin.

Holly squirmed at the dual sensations, and as she writhed on the bed, Bill reached over and pulled a couple grapes from the bunch, popping one after another right inside Holly's moist sex. She raised her ass up at this new stimulation, her senses confused and delighted at the same time. Never had she been pulled in so many sensuous directions as this.

The teasing had just started though, as was evident when Bill left the erect little clit and covered her pussy with his mouth, sucking the two globes of fruit from inside of her with a slight 'pop!'. Not forgetting Lucy, he raised his head to hers and shared the pussy juice covered grapes with her, while cupping the older woman's pussy in his hand, a finger dipping into her moist opening. His other hand was busy between Holly's legs, making sure there was no lull in the game that they were playing.

"You two are driving me crazy!" complained Holly, writhing beneath Bill's hand.

"Short drive" quipped Bill, unable to pass on the humor, even as he reached for a big fat juicy strawberry with which to further torment the girl.

He knew that the texture of the strawberry would further stimulate the horny young lady, and he was right. He slid the berry between her wet folds, slightly squeezing it to spread some sweet juice along her labia. He grasped the stem with his tongue and pulled it out; leaving a clit sized hole in the top which he immediately turned and slipped over Holly's engorged bud.

"Oh Daddy, Daddy, yes! Fuck my clit! Ummmmm, it feels so good!" she exclaimed.

Bill moved the red berry up and down and around and around on her little love bud. Lucy was busy circling her daughter's nipples with tongue and fingers as she thrashed beneath the teasing onslaught. It was evident that she was about to peak, and the two working her tacitly agreed that it was time to bring her off. They continued their ministrations until they were rewarded with a long, loud moan from the excited girl.

"Oh yes, yes! Make me cum, oh my!" she shrieked as she reached her peak, her orgasm taking her away from the world for that one brief moment. Holly knew nothing, knew no one, felt not a thing except the mouths, tongues and fingers that were sending her to that special world that is 'orgasm'. She bucked and writhed and squirmed against her pleasure givers, moaning, almost squeaking as she reached for her summit.

The two pleasure givers kept up their pressure until they felt that she could take no more, and then gradually slowed their tempo to help her come down from her ecstatic throes, smiling at each other over their accomplishment. Holly's pussy was covered with mashed strawberry, Bill having pressed it hard enough against her clit to cause it to explode all over her writhing flower. Lucy spotted the messy mash and quickly moved to gently clean away the sweetness with her loving tongue, careful not to press to hard and cause her daughter discomfort. The younger lady was covered in a combination of perspiration and syrup, dots of whipped cream drying on her chest and stomach.

Holly's tense body slowly relaxed, her breath coming in ever lengthening gasps as she settled into Bill's satin sheets. She smiled at her two lovers, unable to speak for a moment, conveying her pleasure with her eyes and lips. The pair gave each other a satisfied wink as they allowed their young charge the chance to recover for a few minutes, embracing each other and sharing a lingering kiss over the panting girl.

"That was incredible, what do you do for an encore?" she finally asked after regaining her breath.

"I think we'll let you rest for a bit Holly dear, come down a little off of your cloud so to speak. Bill and I are going to put on a little show for you, what do ya say?" suggested Lucy.

"I say let the show begin!" Holly encouraged, rolling over on the king sized bed and resting on her elbows with her chin in one hand.

Bill and Lucy needed no more encouragement, and were soon enjoying each other. Reaching over to the tray next to the bed, Bill found the honey dripper resting in the bowl of chocolate syrup. He picked it up and drooled some of the brown liquid across the bed sheet to hover over Lucy's closely cropped pussy. Swirling it around, he dripped chocolate all over her lips and higher, coating her clit with the sticky sweet confection.

"You're making a mess young man!" Lucy scolded.

"Don't worry mother" he mocked. "I'll clean it up soon. There'll be a bigger mess before I'm done though!"

He reached for the whipped cream and filled his hand with the white fluff, smearing it across Lucy's breasts and down her stomach. He spread what was left on her squirming inner thighs. Satisfied with his handiwork, he proceeded to begin his cleanup, starting low and working his way up towards her pussy, only to avoid it, skirting around the chocolate coated lips and slithering his tongue all over her sticky body until his mouth was locked on a nipple. He stayed there for a while, then diligently 'cleaned' the other one before working his way back down her torso, his tongue searching out the remnants of syrup and cream on his way to their mutual object of desire.

"Come on, Bill, you promised to clean up all the mess" Lucy encouraged, her legs spread wide in open invitation.

"Yeah Daddy, clean that chocolate mess off of my mom's pussy" cooed Holly, watching intently from just inches away. "If you don't, I think I will" she declared.

"Have at it Honey" Bill smiled, and watched as the younger lady moved between her mom's coated slit. Holly flattened her tongue and slid it up and down the squirming mother's inner thighs, cleaning up the whipped cream before suddenly locking her mouth on her extended, chocolate coated clit.

"Ah, yes!" Lucy hissed as her daughter clamped her lips on the hard nubbin. "That's what I need, a good cleaning!" she moaned as Holly greedily licked up the sweet brown syrup. Finished polishing her mom's clit, Holly directed her attention to the syrupy lips, and as she cleaned the chocolate from her nether region she noticed the added flavor of pussy juice into the cocktail. Delighted, she plunged her tongue deep inside the wet opening, spreading her mom's pussy lips wide and creating a deep suction on the nectar flooded tunnel. She began a staccato drilling into her target, eliciting delighted groans and moans as a reward for her efforts. She had always loved signs of approval from her mother, and she was receiving elaborate accolades for her accomplishments.

Lucy lifted her ass off of the bed, encouraging her daughter's tongue to plunge deeper into her depths, writhing almost uncontrollably beneath the oral onslaught, working her way closer to her orgasmic goal. Holly sensed that her mom was nearing her peak, but wanted to prolong the ecstasy as long as possible, so just before she felt she had passed the point of no return, she pulled back, watching with more than a little consternation as her mom moaned in frustration, her desire for a finish overwhelming her reason as she moaned out her disapproval.

"Oh Baby, please don't stop, I need this so bad!" she begged her daughter.

Holly wanted to tease her to the utmost, but her resolve evaporated at the sound of her mom's tortured pleas, so she clamped her lips on the fuse called a clitoris, sucking and twirling her tongue all around it, flicking back and forth on the base of the nub until her mother peaked, her orgasm overtaking her entire being as she writhed and thrashed around on the bed beneath her daughter's ministrations. It was hard to hang on, but the young lady did her best as she brought her mother over the top and swam down the precipice with her, engulfed in the washes of pure pleasure that inundated them both.

Bill couldn't just sit back and watch as Holly brought her mother up to and beyond her ecstatic peak. Fumbling for and finding the cock ring that the girls had bought for him, he stretched it over his distended member and positioned himself behind Holly, sliding into her slick tunnel even as he watched her hang on for dear life to her mother's writhing body. She welcomed the new sensation with thrusts back to her man, her moans muffled by the pussy lips that her mouth was attached to, but conveying the welcome to Bill just the same. The cock ring added stimulus to her tight rosebud each time he bottomed out in her moistness, further adding to her pleasure.

Lucy's long drawn out moan filled the room as her orgasm took her to that special world, and each time she was about to settle back down to reality, she felt more pressure, and more pleasure as Bill's thrusts into the younger lady's pussy were transmitted to her own sex, returning her to that world, her entire body immersed in the pleasurable sensations that now permeated her entire being. The ring around Bill's cock helped to stave off his orgasm, allowing him to continue thrusting into Holly's body again and again, prolonging Lucy's orgasms until she felt she was about to pass out.

"Enough, ENOUGH!" she squealed as the delicious sensations threatened to overwhelm her consciousness.

Holly realized the excruciating sensations that Lucy was experiencing, so she slowly let up on her mom, allowing her to ease back to reality. Bill too sensed that Lucy's cries had almost turned to agony as the pleasure became almost unbearable to her, slowing down his thrusts as well, gently allowing the tortured lady to drift down, to finally rest after such an intense rise to glory. Holly rolled out from between her mother's legs and onto Bill's hips, his hard cock still imbedded in her pussy, and he cupped her vulva with his left hand as he held her right breast with his other hand. The two lovers stayed like that for a while, not moving as they watched Lucy panting, her breath slowly returning to normal as she began recovering from her bit of heaven.


"Oh my" she sighed, her breasts rising and falling with each gasped breath before finally settling down to steady breathing. "That was intense! I never imagined being 'cleaned' could be so erotic. Thank you, both of you for such a wonderful journey" she complimented.

"Ummmm, we loved it too ya know Sis" Holly returned, pressing her legs together to squeeze the cock that was still buried in her drenched womanhood.

"I can tell that" Lucy observed, smiling as she became aware of the position that her two lovers were in. "When I get my breath we're going to try to bring you to the place you brought me" she promised Holly.

"I was planning on using this tickler on you Lucy" Bill interjected, glancing down at the ring that surrounded his still hard member.

"Rain check, please" Lucy smiled. "I think it's time that Holly gets back into the center of attention."

"I agree" he answered, reluctantly slipping his flesh from between the younger lady's moist fold. The difference in temperature from inside that warm cave, along with the pressure of the ring on his manhood caused his erection to subside, and he easily slid the juice coated ring from his receding member. "Now you ladies are going to have to work on this to get it back to working form."

"I don't think that will be hard" Lucy grinned. "Well, it will be hard, but.... you know what I mean!

They all shared a laugh as they repositioned themselves on the king sized bed, Bill in the center between the mother and daughter.

They lay there for a few moments, allowing Lucy to fully recover from her intense encounter, the sheen of perspiration slowly evaporating from her forehead and between her breasts, the excess slowly trickling toward her belly as she lay there with her shoulders propped under a large pillow. Bill spread that salty liquid back up her stomach, and after a few minutes she was back to normal, a shiver coursing through her body, as goose bumps covered her skin when she finally settled down.

Holly wasn't as tired as her mom was, in fact she was still somewhat on edge, the recent session with her having fired her up, stoking her desire to continue where they left off; heading toward the inevitable conclusion of her final deflowering, the feeling of Bill's hard cock stretching her sphincter and entering her dark depths. Her hand found a flaccid member and began to gently squeeze it, feeling it's warmth and an immediate growth, a satisfied smile crossing her lovely face, a face that was approaching that member, the mouth on the face opening up to inhale it, her tongue swirling around the spongy head just before it found the back of her throat.

Bill's cock responded to Holly's attention, regaining it's previous proportions with no effort, and he delighted in her oral ministrations for a short time before deciding to take back control of the situation, gently retrieving his manhood from her slobbering mouth and planting a kiss on her pretty face, coaxing her to lay on her back and accept the attention he was about to bestow upon her, the 'guest of honor' in today's episode.

Holly smiled down at her male lover who had reached for the honey dripper once again, goose flesh appearing as he drizzled now cooled chocolate syrup across the bed and to her body. This time he went right for her lower pussy lips, down over he 'taint and coated her tightly crinkled bum hole.