Final Tutorial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NzWiccan
NzWiccan
64 Followers

Together they sank to the floor, Sequoia wrapping her legs around Isabelle's torso as she sat upon her. Feeling the roughness of the carpet on her back as Isabelle nudged her backward onto the steps. Not exactly comfortable but not really caring, she moved against Isabelle's thigh as the steps gave them a better angle around the skirt. Sequoia kneaded her palms into Isabelle's back, gripping tightly her fingernails beginning to cut slightly into Isabelle's flesh. Isabelle gasped sharply as the pain sank into her.

Sequoia pulled back, "Sorry baby," she kissed Isabelle tenderly on the forehead. "I'll ease up."

"Don't be silly, dig harder. I like it, I just wasn't expecting it." Isabelle encouraged as she nipped softly at Sequoia's nipple newly exposed to the greedy attentions of Isabelle's soft, wet mouth. She dragged her fingernails over the tight denim sheathing Sequoia's rock hard thighs, held tight against Isabelle's hips as Sequoia moved against her. Sequoia slid her hands down to cup Isabelle's arse cheeks. She was getting closer now, her underwear soaked through as Isabelle moved her tongue around one breast and then the other, playfully nipping the tender flesh before suckling hard on Sequoia's nipples. Wave after wave of sweet, warm bliss was spreading through her mind now, as Isabelle unlatched her bra and threw it on the stairs next to their entwined bodies. The heat becoming too close, too encompassing, she began to fight desperately to break contact before she came.

Sequoia scrambled out from underneath Isabelle. Running the last couple steps as Isabelle rose and watched her.

"Which room am I going to?" She asked huskily, her voice barely audible as more than a growl.

"This one," Isabelle said as she crashed into Sequoia forcing her up against the second door down. She opened the handle quickly as she backed Sequoia into her room.

Sequoia felt control seeping back into her limbs as they wrestled toward the bed. Her wiry strength returning to her arms now that her sex was calming slightly. She fought for control over her senses. She was determined not to be outdone by this newbie. She caught one of Isabelle's hands. Then the other as Isabelle tried to free the one she had already captured, guiding them behind Isabelle's back she grasped both in one hand. With difficulty Sequoia held them as she used her free hand to unclasp Isabelle's skirt and pull the zipper down.

The black pencil skirt slid easily to the floor, pooling like Indian ink around gorgeous ankles. Revealing smooth, alabaster coloured thighs, toned from hours upon hours of running track at the university campus, as it went.

Sequoia's breath whistled over her teeth as she stared. "I've never seen anything as beautiful as you, Izzy, really."

Sequoia's gaze lingered as it travelled over rounded hips, Isabelle's dark purple lace g-string not hiding the moisture that seeped from her womanhood. She licked her lips as she imagined tasting Isabelle. She had waited a long time for this; she was determined to make it last for as long as she could. Down over the toned thighs, the muscular calves, caressing Isabelle with her eyes as she rigidly held her by the wrists.

"I swear, you're Aphrodite herself, in her human form. You're so incredible."

Isabelle beamed as her lover inspected her closely; it turned her on to watch as Sequoia stared, blatant in her lust for her. Isabelle's dusky pink nipples stood erect and demanding, drawing Sequoia's mouth to fall against one and then the other as she lathed her tongue around the pert silken flesh. The nubs were rough and tingling need joined the already boiling waves and scorching flames of desire as Sequoia roughly bit them. Her hand still pinned the redheads' wrists behind her. The other was lightly running long fingers along Isabelle's slit, still separated by the lace of the purple thong.

Only twice did Sequoia need to stroke the length of Isabelle before her fingers were coated in the tall woman's juices. Deep moans escaped, strangled, as Isabelle swore softly, "Oh... fuck yes."

Sequoia laughed huskily against her lover's breasts. You never swear, she thought fleetingly. Then Isabelle struggled to get her hands free and she pulled back, removing her hand to an unhappy whimper.

"I didn't release your hands, did I?"

Isabelle gave her best pout, "I just want to put my arms around you, baby... please?" she pleaded.

"No. You'll do as I want." Sequoia answered as she drew Isabelle into her, "Or I'll leave, right now."

"You can't be serious," Isabelle scoffed.

"I assure you, I am." Sequoia answered. Her emerald eyes glinted, serious and unyielding. Firm resolve plastered over her fine boned features.

Isabelle's eyes sparkled brightly, playing the game she nodded, "Yes Mistress. I'm Yours."

Sequoia wrapped her free hand in Isabelle's copper hair tugging sharply and exposing the length of her neck. Lightly she lapped at the sensitive skin to the side before clamping her teeth down on the soft folds, bruising the tender flesh. Harder still she bit down, Sequoia could feel the indentations of her teeth sinking in as Isabelle cried out in tortured painful pleasure. She loosened Isabelle's hair still gripping her neck firmly with her teeth as she began slowly stroking Isabelle's soaked panties again.

Releasing her she sank down before Isabelle, not needing to warn her not to move again. Tenderly she kissed her way down Isabelle's stomach, lightly tonguing her belly button before moving further.

Sequoia's kisses followed the thong as her hands gently pushed it down. She inhaled the musky scent of Isabelle's unsatisfied need. She was intoxicated by it, wanting to surround herself in it. Her mouth paused over Isabelle's clit; slowly Sequoia extended her tongue and pressed down hard. Roughly she swirled her tongue around the engorged bud.

Isabelle groaned loudly and her knees nearly gave way, intense waves of aching need jolted through her. But she kept her hands solidly behind her back, linking them so she couldn't be tempted to grip her lover's head and force her closer. Sequoia's strong hands gripped her buttocks, as her tongue slipped toward Isabelle's opening. Isabelle cried out incoherently as Sequoia stopped, unable to get the right angle she needed.

Rising, Sequoia kissed Isabelle deeply. Isabelle could taste her own desire on the lips and tongue of her lover.

"Put your arms around me baby." Sequoia whispered as she lifted Isabelle to settle around her waist and laid her down on the bed.

Isabelle could feel the rough texture of Sequoia's jeans against her pussy. Her juices coated them, making the button slippery as Isabelle moved against it, the friction pleasant as Sequoia's pelvis moved fluidly against her. She felt long fingers begin to stroke lightly, at first, along her slit. All of her body seemed to fade in and out of itself, building, building, and building. She felt her breasts against Sequoia's, sweaty and tingling as they brushed together. Her tongue wrestled deeply with Sequoia's. Her hands digging into the warmth of her lover as her fingers began to cut the skin, blood trickled, she could feel it under her nails. Isabelle heard Sequoia growl deeply, low in her throat and she lightly nipped Isabelle's tongue in return as she finally thrust three of her fingers swiftly, deeply into Isabelle.

"Yeeesss..." Isabelle hissed, "Ohhh fuck, yes."

Isabelle's body tensed at first, her hands swiftly moving to Sequoia's sides, fingernails raking shallow bloody grooves along the olive skin. Her hips thrust upwards, her womanhood aching for Sequoia as she began to slowly pump her fingers in and out of Isabelle's pulsating opening. The soft, knowing, feminine fingertips running over the rough patch of flesh inside of her pussy. Sequoia's teeth found purchase close to her last bite mark. Quickly they clamped down with enough force to break the skin, her tongue lapping at the trickles of blood from the wound. Sequoia's shoulder muscles bunched and strained under Isabelle's hands as her nails dug in, breaking the skin again, spurring her lover on. The walls of her pussy craved more friction and she cried out for Sequoia to go deeper, to push harder into her.

"More baby, please." Isabelle breathed. The pressure at her opening increased as Sequoia slipped a fourth finger inside her, tiny waves of bliss began to spread as Sequoia's rhythm quickened and she heard her breath come in shorter gasps.

Then the heat and weight of her lover's body was no longer on top of her and the flesh of her neck ached mournfully where the sharp teeth were missing. A deep moan escaped Isabelle's throat as her clit was swiftly suckled inside a warm wet mouth and lightly lashed with a wet tongue.

Long fingers gripped Sequioa by her hair holding her head firmly in place as her tongue drove her lover crazy. Her own fingers were slick as they worked hard to please Isabelle, tirelessly they drove into her. Boiling hot lava melted Isabelle's core as she tensed and she cried out wordlessly, the walls of her pussy spasmed around Sequoia's fingers and pure bliss shattered her as it rolled through out her limbs stealing their movement from her control as her body shuddered and shook from the force of her orgasm.

Sequoia was dislodged somewhere in the middle and when Isabelle came back from wherever she'd gone Sequoia was placing the covers over them.

"But you didn't... I just..." Isabelle started before Sequioa interrupted her.

"Don't worry Izzy. I'm just tired. I'll go in a minute." Sequoia smiled at her but couldn't quite look her in the eye.

"Go? Why are you going?" Isabelle asked, turning on her side to look at Sequoia.

"I know this isn't really your thing." Sequoia stated emotionlessly, firmly staring at the beige ceiling of Isabelle's room.

Isabelle punched her arm, hard.

"Don't be an idiot. It doesn't suit you." Isabelle said as she took Sequoia's arm and drew it across her body.

"I was going to say, but you didn't finish, just give me a minute."

Sequoia's smile radiated from her as she answered, "In the morning babe. I'm exhausted."

Sequoia kissed her good night as they fell asleep, limbs entwined beneath the cool linen of Isabelle's sheets.

NzWiccan
NzWiccan
64 Followers