Finale

Story Info
Ted takes advantage of Tyler as Crystal watches.
1k words
3.02
70.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

He nearly ignores Crystal as she barges into the room. He continues to finger my faghole like there is no tomorrow. He uses spit when he realizes an un-lubed finger won't work. He then begins to dry hump me as Crystal reaches the bed.

"I'll take care of everything," he whispers to me.

"I love you," I whisper back.

"I love you too," he replies.

Crystal pulls him out of me. I feel his fingers slip out of me as she tries to push him away. But she underestimated his strength. He then pushes her on the bed. Crystal looks at me in shock. She doesn't know what to say. I give her a slight kiss. Just then McKenzie comes in the room. She's carrying a bag and her camera.

"They're all gone," she smirks as she turns her camera on.

"The fuck is going on," Crystal asks in shock.

"I don't know," I reply, "I love you."

"I love you too," she replies as McKenzie walks up to us.

"Take that stupid thing off of her," Ted says while pointing to the strap on.

"Yes," she says as she pulls the strap-on off of my wife, she also pulls off my robe. Crystal and I are completely naked.

"Get the bag," he demands as Crystal latches onto me.

"I'm scared," she says as she digs her nails into me.

"Me too," I say while clutching her tightly.

McKenzie places the bag on the floor and pulls out four pairs of handcuffs. She then chains them to each of the posts. She then takes the bag and opens it even more to reveal one of those liberator sex wedge things. I notice it has some hand restraints. Just as she puts it on the ground Ted pulls me off the bed.

"Ready for your punishment faggot," he says as he drags me to the wedge.

"Fuck you," I yell as he bends my naked body over he wedge.

He takes the restraints and places my hands in them. I look over at the bed and see McKenzie getting Crystal ready for the handcuffs. I try to get out of the restraints, but my struggles are futile. I see McKenzie violently cuff Crystal to the bed. She even cuffs her around her boots.

"I know how you like to fuck in shoes," she smirks.

"Go to hell," Crystal yells at McKenzie

"Not before I take you to heaven," she replies to my wife's remark.

"So what now," I ask feigning fear.

"Well," Ted laughs, "you broke my heart and today I'm going to get my revenge. For nearly a year you used me when you couldn't get laid. All you did was fuck my face and mouth when some girl wouldn't do it for you. And you turned me into this, a whining submissive bitch who's never fucked a guy or a girl. I've only been fucked by men."

"You fucked Tyler ten minutes ago," Crystal grunts.

"I just watched from the sidelines," he smirks, "and today I loose both my virginities."

"What," Crystal asks in shock.

"First him," he laughs, "then you!"

I see McKenzie help him undress as she films it. I notice his penis is fucking bigger than usual. I can't believe it! He's going to fuck me with that. He gets in front of me and forces my mouth open. He grabs the back of my hair and yanks it hard. He finally slams his penis in my mouth. I hear Crystal cringe as he begins to fuck my face. I can't move my hands as he violently fucks my face.

"How does it feel," he asks, "how does it feel to be on the receiving end?"

"Fuck you," I say while trying to spit on his dick.

"Wrong answer," he says before face fucking me.

He fucks my face like it's never been fucked before. He jams his penis down my throat as hard as he can. McKenzie keeps recording. I notice Crystal trying to struggle as she tries to position herself to watch me get fucked. He pulls it out again and asks me the same question.

"How does it feel," he asks.

"Fuck me," I yell, "fuck me like I fucked you! Fuck me!"

"Right answer," he laughs.

He walks behind me as Crystal keeps squirming. He slowly put his well-lubed penis inside of me. I barely feel it, since I've been fucked so much. He has a hard time fucking me. He's not used to fucking, he's only used to being fucked.

"Fuck me harder faggot," I yell out.

"Fuck you," he laughs as he pulls my hair.

"That's the point," I strain as he lets go of my hair.

"What's wrong with you," Crystal asks.

"Fuck off," he smirks, "you're next!"

"You touch me you die," she screams.

"Shut up," McKenzie demands of my wife.

"Fuck you," Crystal snaps back.

"Get her ready," Ted grunts as he pounds away at my faghole.

"Yes," she replies as she begins to go down on my wife.

I watch McKenzie as she mercilessly licks and fingers at my wife's pussy. I feel Ted pull out as he licks my ass a few times. He then puts more lube on his dick and plunges it deep inside of me as Crystal nearly orgasms when McKenzie slaps he pussy.

"Oh fuck," Ted yells out.

"What is it," McKenzie asks.

"I'm gonna cum," Ted exclaims.

He pulls out of me and then gets on top of Crystal.

"What are you doing," Crystal asks in sheer terror.

"Something you've wanted," he grunts as he places his dick inside of my wife.

He pumps once or twice before he cums.

McKenzie then unhooks me and Ted gets off the bed. I suck his sore dick for a second to get the last of the sperm out of it.

"I love you," I tell him.

"I love you too," he smiles as he kisses me.

McKenzie finally unhooks Crystal.

"That was fun," Crystal laughs as she clutches her wrists.

"You gotta let me know if it's a boy or girl," Ted laughs.

"So," Crystal starts, "what next? You guys wanna go grab a bite to eat?"

"Maybe," Ted laughs.

"I don't know," I say, "I need to cum again."

Just then Crystal, Ted, and McKenzie all grab my dick at the same time.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers