Finally

Story Info
He finally gives in.
935 words
3.57
6.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter stood there smiling at John lasciviously, the way he always looked at him. Something finally seemed to snap in John; he grabbed Peter's hand and pulled him down the hallway until they reached John's room. He paused outside the door and looked at Peter, who had blond hair, blue eyes, and dressed like a soccer dad. Appearances deceived in this case, and he practiced bdsm enthusiastically. He'd chased John for a year now; his comments and flirting had finally worn him down. Peter studied him for a minute as if expecting him to change his mind.

Finally, John spoke; "If we go in here, you must understand you're mine; I'm the master not you".

Peter's eye's dilated; his cock instantly grew. He couldn't believe his luck, after a year of flirting, (uselessly, his sister kept telling him,) John was finally going to take him. He was a switch; he didn't care that John wanted to top him; hell, even if he wasn't a bottom he'd have succumbed just for tonight. "Yes, anything you want," Peter sputtered. He realized he sounded desperate, but John didn't look like he cared. He pulled Peter into his room and shut the door.

"Get naked and then up on the bed on all fours," John snapped.

Peter immediately followed instructions, ripping his clothes off. His cock was as hard as it'd ever been. Folding his clothes, he wondered what John was going to do as Peter set them on a chair against the wall. He clambered atop the bed and settled onto all fours facing the headboard, head down. He was breathing hard already his cock twitching.

"Good boy. You're already pleasing me, but I think you need to be punished for chasing me so incessantly the past year, don't you?"

The only answer Peter could give was a moan. Punish me please was his only thought as he heard John pulling his belt out of his pants. Peter turned his head around to catch a glimpse of him. John was completely dressed and had just finished whipping his belt out. He grinned when he saw Peter looking, and doubled the belt around, snapping it in his hands.

"I didn't tell you to turn around now, did I Peter?"

"Well, no, but I couldn't resist," he replied quickly. His brain felt like it was in off mode. He shouldn't be speaking before being addressed, he knew that and berated himself. John didn't seem to notice, or if he did, he didn't say anything.

"Hmm. Well Peter, I hope you like pain. Come down here and bend over the bed. You should know how this goes: you will count," John said as he gripped the belt tightly. His grin had never wavered.

Peter didn't hesitate but thought, where is the John I know? Then he realized, he didn't care. He'd take this John any day as he settled onto the mattress edge, letting his legs hang off the edge. John tapped his ass with the belt a couple of times before slamming it down.

*SMACK* The crack made Peter jump. "One" he cried out; the pain was sharp and quick, but he loved it as he braced for the next hit.

*SMACK* The loud sound thundered through the room. "Ugh, two," he grunted. Peter couldn't wait for the next hit, hoping it would be harder. He loved pain.

*SMACK* He panted twice before he said "three." It was harder than the past two and excited him. His cock was a rock under him.

*SMACK* "Four," he cried as his breathing became erratic. He was going to cum if he was hit again and almost as if John could hear his thoughts the belt slapped against him hard this time just below his buttocks,

*SMACK* "Five," he managed before his cock erupted under him. Any thought of speech left him; he saw stars and thought he'd pass out for a minute. When he opened his eyes, John stood over him tisking.

"I didn't tell you you could cum Peter. But you didn't stop counting so I'll just fuck you instead. Sounds fair, it's what you want, isn't it?" He didn't even wait for a reply before asking, "Can you get back up on the bed, or do you want me to fuck you where you're laying?"

Peter's mind reeled, he couldn't think for a moment. The bluntness of John's question and the whipping he had just received threw him for a loop. "No, I can get on the bed," Peter managed to sputter. John smiled and waited, but not for long, Peter guessed. He quickly scrambled on the bed and assumed the earlier position. He could feel the bed dip behind him and was now completely aware of John's presence. Peter wasn't sure if John had taken his clothes off and wanted to turn and look but didn't dare. He just looked up at headboard. The thought of another punishment thrilled him, but he wanted to feel John's cock inside him. John's hand came down on his back, making him gasp, but it wasn't malicious. John drew his fingers up immediately and told Peter to relax. Peter tried to calm his breathing and finally found the courage to speak.

"Peter, just relax, and this will be much easier," John whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous, I've waited for this for so long." Peter almost punched himself. He'd never apologized to anyone, so why was he doing it now? There was a long pause in the air and Peter was afraid he'd ruined everything, but John's response finally came.