Finally

Story Info
Sherry meets her match, with a crazy hot young stud.
9.7k words
4.71
75.6k
102

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally! The last of the workmen were gone. Racing up the stairs to slip into her skimpiest thong bikini, Sherry decided there really was nothing like a refreshing dip in the pool to work off the tension of a woman nearly frustrated out of her mind from lusting over all the hot young things who'd been working on renovating her house from almost the crack of dawn till late afternoon.

Talk about a test of endurance.

Never in her life had she ever seen as many flexing muscles or so many firm, toned bodies, especially all in one place -- that place being her very own kitchen. Good god, what a feast for the senses. They'd even smelled like real men should smell, too, so incredibly musky and arousing. Geesh, she'd be giving her vibrator one hell of a work out tonight, that was one thing she knew for sure. And Old Faithful had better be fully charged, or she'd be pretty disappointed when she finally got to bed.

After slipping on the two scraps of tangerine orange Lycra that constituted her bathing suit, taking a critical look at herself in her full-length mirror, Sherry nodded her head, deciding that she'd held up pretty well for a woman who'd just hit her fifties. Cupping her girls in her palms, they still looked pretty perky, and turning to the side for a peek at her backside, she thought it had held up pretty well, too -- toned, lightly tanned and firm -- it didn't look too bad for a half-century old tushy. Seemed those rigorous workouts she'd been faithfully putting herself through every morning, and eating as clean and healthy as she could, had actually had paid off -- and thankfully, her body showed it.

Tossing her head, and ruffling her hands through her hair, although she'd begun to add a few highlights to hide the few strands of grey she'd noticed, her shoulder length hair still had the bounce and shine of a woman in her twenties. And all the years she'd spent keeping herself well-moisturized, and avoiding the punishing rays of the midday sun, appeared to have paid off, too. Leaning in and examining her face a little more closely in the mirror, except for a few laugh lines, she was still pretty much wrinkle-free. Everyone always told her she could easily pass for a woman under forty, and whether it was true or not, she didn't think she looked too bad, at least for someone who'd lived as many years as she had.

So, eagerly bouncing back down the stairs, clutching a bottle of sunscreen, ready to dive into the deep end and do a few laps, she let out a groan when the doorbell chimed. Oh great, probably one of them forgot something.

But when she opened the door, forgetting for the moment, that she was just in a thong bikini, she smiled into the eyes of one very handsome dark-haired young man whose gaze was now openly raking her over, asking him, "Can I help you?"

Rico nodded his head, temporarily mesmerized; unable to tear his eyes off the knock out body that had greeted him at the door. "Uh, yeah, I uh..." Finally he shook his head and lifted his gaze to see the amusement in the lady of the house's twinkling green eyes. "Sorry, I was supposed to be here this morning, but I got tied up."

Sherry flashed a decidedly naughty grin, picturing the gorgeous young stud naked and tied to her bed -- and of course fully erect. Being a successful romance writer it was the first place her mind went whenever anyone said something as provocative as that. You had to have a dirty mind for her line of work, which of course she had. "Well, I guess you'd better come in then."

Preceding him back through the house, Sherry half wondered if she should have slipped on a robe, suddenly very aware that her ass cheeks were pretty much on full display with just the thin line of bright orange fabric bisecting her toned little bottom. And when she heard him painfully groan, as he followed right behind her, just for fun she playfully wiggled her hips and sashayed her ass the rest of the way into the kitchen. Finally turning and asking him, "So, what are you here for, exactly?"

Swallowing hard, trying to remember how to speak, after a show like that, Rico murmured, "I'm supposed to take a look at your, uh..." Fuck, what was he supposed to take a look at? With that sweet little ass of hers practically hypnotising him, how the hell was he supposed to remember his damn name, never mind what he was here for. Then he snapped his fingers when it came to him. "Oh, I'm here to check out your lighting."

Grinning, Sherry glanced down at the fullness of her breasts barely contained in the tiny triangles of fabric, half wondering if he meant her headlights. "Which lighting?" she asked, daring to take a step closer, till she could detect the darkness of his warm brown eyes, wondering if he was aroused. But when she dropped her gaze, and noticed the unmistakable outline of a pretty substantial erection in his snug fitting jeans, she knew she had her answer. And good lord was he ever hard -- and big.

Seems the electrician had been enjoying the little show she'd put on.

Trying his best not to swallow his tongue, finally remembering her question, Rico answered, "Uh, the under valance lighting, I think."

"Oh, right." With a nod of her head, Sherry sauntered her cute little ass over to the counter and bent low to look up at the area in question -- a narrow gap a few inches under the bottom of the dark cherry wood kitchen cabinets. Rico actually groaned even louder as his eyes went wide, mesmerized all over again by that gorgeous booty. Holy fuck. This lady had to have the most fantastic ass he'd ever seen -- and no matter her age -- probably the best body ever. And there was no way his cock would ever go down now, with her bent over like that, practically begging him to come up behind her and fill her up.

Tipping her head, looking over at him, Sherry crooked her finger and said, "You want to come over and see if you think it'll fit."

Holy shit. Was this some kind of joke? Damn he'd make it fit, if he had to. He might have a big dick, but he'd never met a pussy he couldn't handle.

Putting down his tool box, trying to push aside his lusty thoughts, when it finally dawned on him what she was talking about, he slid in beside her at the counter and with his head close to hers, and looked up at the narrow space under cabinets close to the wall, nodded, and said, "I think I can make it work and it should fit just fine."

Then he glanced over and noticed one of her nipples just barely peeking out, over the edge of her tiny bikini top, and his eyes grew wide, and his breath caught in his throat. As his chest began to heave, he wondered what the hell was going on, with her walking around barely dressed like this and letting him into her house. And he had a feeling if her husband walked in on them now, he'd probably want to punch his lights out for ogling his wife. But damn, she just looked so fucking sexy, he just couldn't look away. And sucking in a breath he noticed that her hair smelled incredible, like vanilla or something just as sweet, a warm sandy brown with blonde highlights that he really wanted to run his hands through. And good god, up close like this, her body was out of this world, so toned and lightly tanned, and that little pink nipple was just so fucking hard and seemed to be pointing right at him, taunting him to have a lick. And he could feel his mouth really beginning to water, never mind how hard his cock was straining in his jeans. And staring hard at her nipple, he knew all he'd have to do was get in behind her, unzip his fly, fish out his cock, and ...

Finally Shelly followed his gaze to her breast, but instead of freaking out like he thought she might, she just laughed and tucked her nipple back into her bra top, saying with a shrug, "Oops. But I guess it's nothing you haven't seen before though, huh?"

Deciding to take a shot at her, since she seemed kind of cool, Rico flashed a sexy grin. Then slowly let his eyes travel down from the top of her head, past her lovely face, over her insanely sexy body, all the way down to her pretty pink toe nails, before he said, "Yeah, but never quite as perfectly arranged."

Softly chuckling, Sherry leaned close enough, that for a second, he actually thought she was about to kiss him, but wearing the cutest grin, all she did was whisper close to his lips, "You do know that I'm probably old enough to be your mother."

Slowly shaking his head, willing his racing heart to slow down, Rico said, "All I know is my mother doesn't look anything like you, because damn lady, you really are a real stunner."

Flattered, but doing her best not to blush, Sherry replied with a shrug, "Well, I try not to look my age."

Reaching out, Rico brushed a lose hair behind her ear, leaned in and whispered over her mouth, "All I know is sexy is sexy at any age. And you are one amazing looking woman."

Licking her lips, her chest beginning to heave, Sherry's gaze fell to his well-shaped mouth, suddenly curious to know what he'd taste like, because damn, he sure smelled incredible, so musky and hot, she could actually feel her pulse beginning to race. And then before she could think better of it, and turn away, Rico was leaning in and gently brushing his lips over hers. Then momentarily pulling back, he said, "Besides, age is just a number right?"

Slowly nodding her head in agreement, finally giving into temptation, as she wreathed her arms around his neck, pulling his body against hers, Sherry wondered if she'd lost her mind. Standing in her kitchen, almost naked, with this dark-haired stranger, all she could think of was locking lips with him and experiencing what that huge bulge would feel like pressed against her good and hard.

Damn, this is what happened when a girl went without sex for too long. She got horny and desperate enough to want to get it on with the first good looking man who struck her fancy. And no getting around it, he was one good looking man, and he'd sure as hell struck her fancy.

But the moment his tongue slipped between her lips, and his big, strong hands clamped down on bare ass, giving her a nice firm squeeze, Sherry's ability to think went hazy and as his fingers trailed even lower, any common sense she had drifted off into a lust-filled fog. Softly moaning into their kiss, her chest really beginning to heave, the incredible erection she'd noticed just felt so good pressed to her belly, although she knew it would feel even better filling her up.

Dropping her hand, she brushed it along the front of his jeans, sliding it over the rock hard bulge behind his fly, squeezing him right back. And then she smiled as he began to moan into their kiss, too, but so much deeper and louder. Damn, he was a big one. Thick and long and hard, she could feel her pussy almost flooding as the warmest most delectable feeling began to pool between her legs.

Finally Rico pulled back, but only long enough to ask, "Your husband's not going to come busting in on us is he?"

Sherry grinned, and shook her head. "No, he's not -- because I don't have one. I've been single for years."

Rico's lips curled into a smile. Best news he'd heard in ages. He couldn't believe that such an insanely hot woman not only wanted him to take her, but there was no one going to wander in and stop them. Tugging loose the tie strings at her neck that held her bra top in place, Rico swallowed hard once he'd freed her breasts. His eyes almost popping from his head when he got his first look at them. Damn, she had to have the nicest rack he'd ever seen. Full and round and high, with the prettiest pert nipples, fuck, he didn't care how old she was, she could be ninety and he'd still want her. Finally letting go of her ass, he reached up and ran his thumbs over her blushing nipples that were just so incredibly hard, he could almost feel their texture on his tongue. Dropping his head, he enveloped one big lush breast in his mouth, stretching his lips to really get a taste of her, his tongue circling the erect peak and then sucking it back hard. He could feel his cock lurching from the delectable feel of her in his mouth. Damn, he'd been with plenty of women, but this had to be the hottest experience of his entire life, walking into a woman's house and getting it on with her without even knowing her name, not five minutes after his arrival.

Sliding his other hand down over her silky body, slipping it between her thighs, he pushed aside her thong and slid his fingers over her sex, groaning deep in his chest when his fingers slid over one amazingly wet little pussy. Seems the lady really was ready to get it on, and damn, so was he.

Wrapping his lips around her other breast, sucking her other nipple into his mouth, he gently tugged it between his teeth, till he had her squirming and whimpering in his arms. Feeling her beginning to list, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her tighter against him. "Easy now," he said, as he pushed a finger inside her, peppering her face with kisses as he began to finger-fuck her little pussy, while working her clit in circles, with gentle pressure from the heel of his hand, wanting her nice and wet and ready for him to get inside her. But already he could feel she was tight, and so fucking wet. His cock was really aching now, and he knew he had to get at her, or they'd both lose their minds.

Finally, reluctantly letting go of her pussy, he gently turned her around and bent her body over the granite centre island. Reaching around her he tugged and twisted on her nipples, and once he really had her moaning, he let down his fly, dropping his jeans to the floor and kicking them aside. And the moment his cock was out, slapping him hard on the belly, he grabbed hold of the thong and yanked it down till her ass was gloriously naked and shining with a hint of perspiration, shimmering like an erotic beacon under the overhead lights. Unable to resist the feel of being skin to skin with her, he took hold of his cock and brushed it back forth over the lushness of her ass, painting it with a bead of pre-come, his gaze riveted to the sensual trail he created on her silky flesh. Feeling like he'd marked her as his, even more desperate to get inside her now, he whispered in her ear, "I swear to you I'm clean, but if you want me to wear a condom, I've got one in my wallet."

"No, just fuck me, please," Sherry pleaded, thrusting her ass up hard against his erection, as she spread her legs open wide, desperate for the relief she knew only he could give her.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, smiling, as he pressed a kiss to her back. And once he fisted his cock and pressed it against her tight, glistening opening, the moment his cockhead pushed inside her, he thought he'd just about die. Fuck, it was like sinking into a dream. A tight, hot, wet, fucking Technicolor dream that had his head almost exploding with the most amazing lights and colors he'd ever seen flashing before his eyes. And he knew he'd never experienced anything like it, just from the feel of sinking his cock into the perfection of her hot, snug little cunt. And as he flexed his hips and began to push into her a little deeper with every thrust, her desperate little whimpers only spurred him on. "You like it rough or gentle, honey?" he breathed against her ear, as he kept sliding his deliriously happy cock in and out of the most perfect little pussy he'd ever had the pleasure to plunder.

"Ooh, just like that is perfect," she whispered on a moan, grabbing the edge of the counter and thrusting back against him hard. "Geez, you're a big boy, aren't you?" she said, coyly smiling over her shoulder at him, as she marveled at the delectable feel of him stretching her insides to the absolute limit.

He smiled. "So I've been told."

The granite felt so cold on her bare breasts that she let out a gasp as she leaned further over the counter to improve the angle where he hit her. But she really began to groan when she experienced the deliriously amazing sensation of his cockhead hitting perfectly against her g-spot. Her whole body beginning to quiver, she mindlessly blurted out, "Oh, god, I think I'm seeing stars. Oh, lordy, it just feels so fucking good. Please, please don't stop, or I swear I'll die."

Yeah, like he was going to pull out now, when he was buried in her balls deep, enjoying the most outstanding fuck of his entire life. Reaching around and spreading open her pussy lips till he found her pulsing clit, working circles around it with his fingers, Rico murmured against her back as he fucked her nice and steady, "Well, we can't have that, now can we?"

Deliriously shaking her head back and forth, Sherry whispered, "Oh, thank you, Jesus," rolling her eyes skyward, as she felt her pussy quivering harder and harder with every powerful thrust of his hips, as he filled her till she could feel the incredible jolt of his balls slapping hard against her ass. And lordy whatever it was he was doing to her clit felt so fucking divine, she thought she'd pass out from the incredible feel of it tingling like it was electrified. "Oh, yes, just like that," she moaned, rocking her hips back to meet him as he pulled back and then slammed into her, filling her to the max all over again.

"You feel incredible, you know that?" he murmured, as he bent his knees and really began to plow into her deep. Damn, if this was what happened when you showed up late, then he was never going to show up on time again. Fuck, she had to have the tightest, sweetest cunt in the world, and the way she was clamping down on him, he knew that neither of them would last much longer, not with the way his cock was pulsing and his balls were beginning to hum with how she was already clenching around him in a death grip.

Really working her clit with his fingers, sliding into her deep and hard, he was seeing stars now, too, with really amazing explosions happening behind his eyelids, as his balls began to tingle harder with every thrust he gave her. But she definitely wasn't holding back, and making him do all the work, slapping that sweet ass of hers against him for all she was worth. Reaching around with his other hand, cupping her breast in his hand, just to give her a little more of what she needed, he twisted her nipple roughly between his fingers and groaned right along with her, as she cried out, "Oh, dammit I'm coming, so fucking hard. Wow, this feels better than anything I've ever felt. Holy shit, I can't stop quaking. And I think my legs are about to give out on me. Please, please don't stop, you just feel so good inside me."

Shaking his head in amazement, loving how animated and unashamed she was about voicing her pleasure, somehow he held out and rode her for a while longer, sliding into her wickedly hard and fast, his balls beginning to tighten almost painfully with the need for release as they slapped against her ass over and over, in a relentless, steady, time-honored rhythm. Finally, with one good hard deep thrust, Rico felt his cock lurch and explode like a roman candle going off deep in the depths of her pussy, bathing her walls with one hell of a load of fiery hot come. Throwing back his head, eyes slammed shut, he growled as he felt her clenching him inside her over and over till she had him milked drier than he'd ever felt.

"Fuck, did that ever feel good," he murmured against her back, pressing his lips along her spine. So fucking good, it had to be the best thing he'd ever felt. And to think he was going to phone her and tell her he'd show up with the rest of the crew tomorrow and forget about showing up tonight, worried that it was getting too late. Man, what a mistake that would have been.

Grinning at him over her shoulder, Sherry said, "You're telling me. I'm the one with your big, fat cock still filling me up, remember?"

Smiling right back at her, how could he forget, especially when he'd never enjoyed filling a woman more. And the best part was, amazingly there were no games this time, just the meeting of minds. Clearly, they were both desperate to get it on, and that's exactly what they did, basically just fucked each other silly. Finally, reluctantly pulling out, he turned her in his arms, looked deep into her heavy-lidded gaze, tenderly cupped her face in his hands and kissed her long and slow, enjoying the way she kissed him right back, her tongue teasing at his in his mouth, her pebbled nipples brushing hard against his chest as her breasts still heaved. Damn, they kept this up and he'd be wanting to fill her up all over again -- which he sure as hell wouldn't mind. Whoever she was, she already had him intoxicated, and he just couldn't get enough of her, not her taste, or the feel of her.