Finally

Story Info
He has a thing for thongs.
837 words
3.97
21.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I was. Sitting just minutes from seeing the girl I had fantasized about for about 5 years. Ever since I met my best friend and his sister Deanna I had been in love with her. Just thinking about her turned me on. I would have done anything just to have her. And now. I was going away to her house with my friend for spring break. Knowing she was a drinker I knew that she would get drunk and if I kept my head maybe my fantasy would come true.

Once there at her house we quickly started the partying. Her boyfriend, sick with the flu, was at home doing nothing as usual but smoking pot and playing games. Meanwhile, her and I were left alone as my friend and her friend went to get more beer. Deanna, plastered already sat next to me on the couch watching a cheap cinemax porno. She was drunk and leaning against my arm. I looked down at her and could see down her shirt. This got me going a bit and I felt the familiar bulge in my pants. She noticed the crotch on my jeans rising a bit and she looked up, “hmmm you look like your happy to see someone”. then she did something I thought would never happen outside of my fantasies. She unzipped my zipper and took my whole cock into her mouth. This was heaven. I mean I’ve had blowjobs before but from her it was amazing. Like the greatest conquest of my life. I was stunned.

I seem to have a fetish for girls that wear thongs/g-strings and this girl would only wear thongs/g-strings. This particular night she happened to be wearing a pair of black spandex that when she leaned forward showed her thong straps. This was a great turn on because I could see her Shapely ass with her zebra print thongs as she leaned over my cock giving me the best blowjob of my life.

She looked up with a giant smile on her face and kissed me more passionately than anyone ever has before. She pulled away and slid her tit out of her sports bra. Leaning down I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked it harder than a baby fighting for milk. She squealed as I slid my hand down between her pants. Feeling the fabric against her cunt was turning me on more and more and I had the biggest erection I had ever had. As she reached around my cock pumping it up and down I pulled off her sports bra and continued sucking her nipples.

She stopped and I wished for more but she just said “whats your fetish” I told her it was her and she smiled again. She turned around and said she wanted me to eat her. She bent over with the spandex pants still on and shoved her ass into my face. My nose burying into her crack and my tongue slipping out over her cunt. Licking it up and down I could feel the fabric becoming wet as my tongue lapped up her juices. Finally I slowly pulled off the spandex and told her to leave the thong on. I continued licking her cunt from behind and her nice rose-bud of an asshole. The taste was sweet the thin line of hair above her smooth cunt was another fetish of mine. I buried two fingers into her slit and one more into her asshole now lubed with my spit. I kept using pumping her with my fingers while she kept giving me a hand job before she came with a sweet tasting fluid that filled my mouth. I licked her again and she said “fuck me. Fuck me now” so I slid my cock up and down her wet slit before finally sliding into her tight, wet hole. This was the greatest feeling my cock had ever felt. I pumped her for what seemed like forever before she finally bucked her hips and came for the second time. I said that she was mine now and I pulled out my cock and put against her rose-bud. She squealed a bit but I slapped her ass and she shut up as I slid my cock into her asshole. It was so warm and tight. I pumped it like a madman. She came the most explosive orgasm I have ever caused a woman to have.

Finally I was about to come after about 20 minutes of pumping her asshole. She said “I want you cum in my mouth.” I turned her around and jacked my cock off letting off the best orgasm I have ever had right into her mouth. She was so turned on she jumped up and kissed me. She and I shared my cum and the taste was surprising but it was fun nonetheless. This was by far the best I have ever had. And when our friends got back they had no clue anything ever happened.