Finally 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, that is so fucking hot," Miss Pepper said. "You know what I'm going to do with her when your son is through?" she asked, her lips brushing against my ear as she spoke softly to me. "I'm going to have you suck that cum out of her ass and her pussy while I fuck you in yours, then I'm going to do the same to her while she tongues your sweet little ass. Doesn't that sound like fun?" she asked. "Then, I think I'll just spank her for a while and let you watch as I redden her ass. I think she's having just a bit too much fun out there. Eighteen swats with a paddle ought to be just about right, don't you think?" she asked with that evil smile on her face that I had learned to fear and love over the years. She reached into the large purse beside her chair and pulled out a rounded white leather paddle. It looked to be about sixteen inches long. It had the word Katie carved into the leather revealing a black layer of leather beneath the white. "I had this made just for her. Do you think she'll like it?" she asked.

I swallowed nervously, "Yes, Miss," I answered.

"I think so too," she said. She looked at her watch and sighed. "Thirty more minutes. Well, I have no intention of having my fun as some sort of show for everyone's pleasure. Come," she said, grabbed her purse, stood up and began walking away.

I quickly scrambled to my feet and followed, the leash had almost reached its length before I got to my feet. I breathed a sigh of relief. That had been far too close. I watched nervously as I saw Miss Pepper winding the leash around her hand shortening it by several feet. I think she was disappointed I had managed to catch up to her so fast. It was very likely I would not be so lucky all night long.

The main ballroom—an aptly named room for tonight—was surrounded by eight smaller rooms that adjoined the main room and were separated only by heavy curtains. Each smaller room contained an assortment of large overstuffed chairs, leather sofas and chaise lounges. Some of the rooms had fireplaces others had circular pits that were filled with large pillows. These were often used for groups. The room we entered was furnished with more specialized furniture. A St. Andrews cross, a plush padded four foot by seven foot board with numerous metal hoops placed around the edges. There were benches and massage tables that also had places to fasten restraints. I saw my favorite, a bench called a saw horse that was a leather padded saw horse that had a type of bench on each side where the sub could straddle the horse and place her knees on the bench on either side. It had lots of very fun uses. I had ridden one several months ago that had a sybian built into it. I had been strapped onto the sybian for thirty minutes while daddy and his friends took turns playing with the controls turning up or down the speed of the vibrating dildo that was inside me and the pad that pressed against my pussy. I smiled at the memory.

The sound of my daughter having her ass fucked by her brother faded as the curtain closed us in. She looked me over carefully and said, "strip."

I quickly began undressing and folded my clothes neatly at my feet until I was naked in front of her. My shoes were placed perfectly on the stack of clothing at my feet. I wiggled my toes in the thick carpet as I stood there with my eyes lowered.

She reached out and pulled hard on one of my nipples, twisting it for several seconds. I moaned with a familiar mixture of pain and pleasure. Miss Pepper smiled and unhooked her leash. She turned, opened the curtain and left me standing there. Less than a minute later the curtain opened and I had a glimpse of Katie now on her knees as she cleaned her brothers cock. Miss Pepper saw where I was looking and held the curtain open long enough for me to see Katie finish cleaning her brother and then lie back on the table as he began to fuck her pussy. Miss Pepper closed the curtain.

"Just a few more minutes now," she said. "Undress me," she ordered.

I stepped up and untied her corset. I unzipped her skirt and pushed it over her hips and she stepped out it now wearing only her half cup push up bra, garter belt and black stockings. The bra was placing her long hard nipples in an enticing display.

"Stockings," she said and held one leg out slightly to me.

I knelt at her feet and unfastened her stocking then began to carefully roll it down her calf. I repeated the procedure carefully with the other stocking and then unfastened the garter and placed it carefully with her folded clothes.

"Leave the bra," she said when I stood up to remove it.

"Yes, Miss," I said and knelt at her feet once again.

She stepped back into her shoes and fastened the leash onto my collar once again. She looked into my eyes and wound the leash around her hand until the leash was only two or three feet long. Without a word she walked deeper into the room, her bag hanging heavily from one hand her leash held tightly in the other. I followed quickly, walking a single pace behind her.

When we got to the massage table she placed her purse on it and began rummaging through it. "Ah, here it is," she said and pulled out a black plastic cock that looked like it had a sizeable bulge at the end of it. She smiled and spread her legs and beckoned me closer with her finger. "Make me wetter," she said.

I began licking her pussy and pushed my tongue all around her lips, trying my best to soak her with my saliva, adding to her own juices. She tasted wonderful. She always does, I thought.

"Enough," she said and pushed me aside. She spread her lips and pushed the fat end of the black phallus into her pussy until it was firmly seated. She stood up and it looked like she'd grown a black cock. It stood out in front of her as though it was a part of her body. I watched as an evil smile spread across her face.

"Suck my cock," she said. She had her hand wrapped around the plastic cock and was slowly stroking it.

I knelt in front of her and wrapped my lips around the cock and began sucking on it. I licked it in circles around the plastic head until it was dripping with my spit.

"That'll do," she said and roughly pulled me to my feet and pushed me onto my stomach over the bench. I felt the head of the cold plastic cock brush against my ass. A second later I felt a warm glob of spit drop onto my ass just before she pushed the cock into my tight asshole.

"Owwww," I groaned as my ass was violated so roughly. Miss Pepper slapped my ass hard with her hand.

"Shut up," she said.

My ass began to burn. I felt another glob of spit fall between my ass cheeks.

"Thank you, Miss," I said.

She slapped my ass again then laughed.

A minute later I heard the sounds from the other room grow momentarily louder. The curtain must have been opened. I heard the sudden intake of breath from whomever had walked into the room. Miss Pepper pushed the cock deep inside me and pulled my hair until I was standing almost straight up. Katie was lead between me and the table and was placed on her stomach in front of me.

"Remember what I told you to do?" Miss Pepper said and pushed me forward.

My baby girls ass and pussy were both leaking cum as my face was pushed closer and closer. I reached up and spread Katie's ass cheeks and slowly pushed my tongue into her ass and began to suck the cum from her. I licked my way down to her pussy and sucked on it as well. Licking and sucking until she was as clean as a new born. Miss Pepper continued to push and pull the plastic cock in and out of my ass.

"Is she clean?" Miss Pepper asked.

"Yes Miss," I said, my lips still lovingly kissing my babies pussy and her tasty ass.

Miss Pepper pulled on my collar, jerking me upright. She pulled the cock out of my ass and pushed me aside. Now, crawl up onto that table so your daughter can taste that sweet ass of yours. She spat onto the head of the plastic cock and spread my baby's ass to push the dildo inside her. I crawled onto the table and saw Katie smiling at me as Miss Pepper pushed the dildo in and out of her ass. I spread my legs wide and Katie, smiling, began licking my very wet pussy.

"Mmmmm, baby," I murmured.

I heard a loud smack and Katie screamed, "Ouch!"

"Not ouch, sweetie, say one, count them, you have seventeen more coming, if you miss one, I'll start over," Miss Pepper had her leather paddle out and had smacked Katie's ass with it.

I grabbed Katie's face and made her look at me. I mimed, "say one, Miss".

"One, Miss," Katie said as tears ran down her face.

Smack

"Two, Miss," Katie said, her voice shaking as she tried not to cry.

Smack

"Three, Miss," Katie said sobbing.

Smack

"Four, Miss," she said.

The spankings went on until Miss Pepper reached nine hard smacks and Katie was in full cry now, barely able to speak.

She pulled the plastic cock out of Katie's ass and pulled her up so she was standing.

"Clean this, Katie," she said holding the cock in her hand.

Katie knelt down and began sucking on the cock still sobbing softly.

Miss Pepper curled her finger at me beckoning me to come to her. When I was close enough she kissed me hard. Her tongue pushed its way between my lips and I sucked on it, wrestling with it using my tongue. She stiffened her tongue and I sucked on it like a small cock, sucking it in and out of my hot mouth. I could feel her lips curling into a smile. She took her tongue back and I chased it into her mouth. She began sucking on my tongue in the same method I had used on hers. It was incredibly erotic. Miss Pepper took both of my nipples in her fingers and slowly rolled the hard nubs between her thumbs and forefingers.

"You are a very good kisser," she said as we parted lips.

I smiled and softly said, "Thank you, Miss."

"Is that clean," she asked Katie.

"Yes, Miss," Katie answered promptly. Her crying had stopped and the tears on the sides of her face had mostly dried.

Miss Pepper put a finger under Katie's chin and prompted her to look into her eyes. She held the paddle up for Katie to see. Katie looked at it warily. Miss Pepper turned the paddle around and showed Katie the side that had "Katie" carved into the leather.

"When we're through, this will be yours, Little One," she said. "You'll be able to use it on anyone you can catch if you want to become a Domme yourself. I know your mother has never had any interest in switching roles but I have always held out some hope for you dear." She smiled.

Katie looked at the paddle again, this time a slight smile creased the corners of her mouth.

"If you finish the count to eighteen without any more of that childish crying," Miss Pepper said.

Katie's eyes opened wide but she responded quickly, "Yes, Miss."

Miss Pepper kissed Katie and then pushed her onto her back on the table, with Katie's ass hanging off the edge of the table.

"Knees up, dear," Miss Pepper said.

Katie raised her legs until her knees were against her breasts again. Miss Pepper touched her fingers to each of Katie's knees and spread them apart. She slowly pushed forward until the plastic cock was rubbing against Katie's swollen labia. She slid it around wetting the head with Katie's juices then pushed it in, sinking it fully into her waiting pussy. She held it there, fully in my baby and looked down at her.

"That is such a lovely sight," Miss Pepper sighed. "Now, which side needs the next nine?" she asked. She rubbed her hand down one of Katie's legs until she reached her ass. "Oh, very hot. Must be the other side then," she smiled and put the paddle in the correct hand for that side and quickly brought it down with a solid smack.

"Ten, Miss," Katie cried out a bit too loud.

Miss Pepper looked at me and said, "Shouldn't you be sitting on her face now, so she can clean your ass with that cute little tongue of hers?"

"Yes, Miss," I replied and straddled Katie's face, lowering my ass until Katie could reach up with her tongue and place it against my puckered little hole.

Smack

"Eleven, Miss," Katie said. She was breathing deeply and clearly trying very hard to maintain her self control. She pushed her tongue back into my ass between strokes of the paddle.

Smack

"Twelve, Miss," Katie said.

The next six smacks followed in succession with Katie responding perfectly each time. Her face was contorted in concentration. Miss Pepper had been sliding the cock in and out of Katie's pussy with each stroke. I could feel Katie's hot breath against my ass as she counted out each smack. I could also tell that she was about to cum. Her breathing had increased depth and quickened. I watched as Miss Pepper massaged Katie's clit with her fingers as she fucked my little girl.

There was one more extra loud SMACK and I heard Katie grinding her teeth then she inhaled deeply and said, "Eighteen, Miss."

Miss Pepper pushed me backwards and hooked her finger in the ring on Katie's collar and pulled her up. She looked closely at Katie and saw no tears. Miss Pepper smiled.

"I knew you could do it," she said. She pulled her closer and kissed her deeply. She quickened her pace with the dildo, her finger still rubbing against Katie's clit. "Now, you can cum my dear, cum for me," she said and pressed her lips against Katie's lips kissing her passionately. She curled her finger at me, inviting me to help Katie reach her orgasm. I smiled broadly and crawled forward until I could reach around and gently squeeze Katie's breasts and pinch her sensitive nipples.

Miss Pepper was pounding away with her plastic cock buried deep inside my baby girls tight little pussy and it was having an effect. I heard the little whimpers and saw Katie's shoulders tighten as she began to crest. Katie wrapped her arms around Miss Pepper and held onto her tightly as the orgasm hit. I pinched and rolled her nipples harder as she convulsed in Miss Pepper's arms.

"Oh, my God, thank you, Miss," Katie whimpered into Miss Pepper's shoulder as they slowed their gyrations and just held each other. I was so happy for her. I suspected that some of the people who had won her for the next few hours might not all be so generous.

"You were delightful, Little One," Miss Pepper said. "I should have arranged to win you for the rest of the night." She smiled at Katie and then at me. "Now, I think we've got about five minutes left so let's sit down and rest before your next," she paused, "adventure."

"Thank you, Miss," Katie said and they both walked over to the saw horse and sat on the bench, side by side.

"Here," Miss Pepper said, holding the paddle up for Katie to see. "You've earned this. It's yours now. I hope you have as much fun with it, as I did. I'll leave it with your father. I'm quite certain you won't be allowed to use it tonight."

"Thank you, Miss," Katie said. "I may just use that on Daniel for surprising me like that." Katie and Miss Pepper both laughed. I was still lying on the table where Miss Pepper had left me and when I laughed with them Miss Pepper looked over at me and said, "I'm not done with you yet."

"Yes, Miss," I said.

Moments later, daddy walked between the curtains and announced that Miss Pepper's time was up. He looked at me and at Katie and smiled at us both.

"Having fun, pet?" he asked me.

"Yes, Sir daddy," I said.

"How about you, angel?" he asked Katie.

"Yes, Sir daddy. I'm having a blast. It's my best birthday ever," she said.

She jumped up kissed Miss Pepper on the cheek, "Thank you, Miss Pepper," she said politely then ran over to me to kiss me.

I held her close and gave her a soft kiss. "If it will help you through the night, you need to know that all the money that was gathered at the auction, it's really your birthday present from the club, $6975."

"Oh my, really?" she asked.

"Yes, dear and I have it on good authority that many of our friends are going to be giving you gifts as well. So, enjoy yourself, remember that you can always use a safe word if you're getting more than you can handle. Say 'red' to stop the scene and 'yellow' to let them know you're getting close to your limits.. This is to be for your fun tonight, so you have fun!" I said tapping her on the end of her nose softly.

"Oh, I am already mommy. Did you see who won me first?" she asked, her eyes bright as she giggled.

"Yes, baby I saw," I answered.

"Were you ok with that? I'm certain you made his year," I said smiling.

She blushed. "He made mine too, mommy, I'm glad Daniel won me first," she said softly.

Daddy coughed politely and I could hear Miss Pepper tapping her toe against the side of the saw horse.

"You'd better go, baby. Have fun," I said and kissed her goodbye for the night.

She then ran up to daddy and lifted her chin so he could snap his leash onto her collar ring.

"Time for round three," he said and led her out of the room.

As the curtains fell together I turned to Miss Pepper. She had pulled the dildo out of her pussy and was sucking on the large end that had been inside her.

"I've been thinking," she said. "I want more of you."

"Yes, Miss," I said. I looked up just in time to see Miss Pepper inserting a new strap on around her waist. It had three dildos on it, two went into her—one in front and the other into her back side—and one large blue cock stuck out in front. I smiled as I walked towards her. "How may I be of service, Miss?" I asked.

She reached into her purse and pulled out four leather cuffs and tossed them to me. "You know what to do with those," she looked around the room then at the bench she was sitting on. She patted the top of the saw horse and said, "Right here, I think."

"Yes, Miss," I said and fastened the cuffs to my wrists and ankles. Somehow, I knew the next few hours were going to be quite memorable. I smiled as the cuffs were locked into place on the bench attaching me to it securely as I laid across the top, my knees on either side. My ass hung off the end of the saw horse and my chin rested right at the other end. Miss Pepper attached the clip on the end of the bench to my collar ring and walked behind me, slapping my ass hard with her hand.

"Thank you, Miss," I said and wiggled my ass at her. Just a little.

The End?

12