Finally

Story Info
Step father and daughter finally connect.
1.3k words
4.35
120.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nash47
Nash47
2 Followers

I laid on the bed for awhile thinking about my step daughter. She had turned into a beautiful young women, now in her early twenties. Jess had teased me for years, as a daughter teases a father, nothing sexual, just playful. Her long blonde hair, lovely legs and shapely breasts were amazing. She had no idea how much she turned me on.

Over the years I had caught glimpses of her sensual body when she changed cloths, walked around the house sometimes just in her bra and panties. And when she gave me a hug, I could feel the warmth of her body and her perfectly sized breasts against my chest. Jess often wanted me to give her a shoulder rub after she came home from work. She worked as a waitress, and got knots in her shoulders. I stood behind her, she sitting on a chair and I worked out her knots, my hands reached inside her blouse, touched her warm soft skin as I rubbed gently but firmly.

Sometimes she leaned back against me, and my crotch touched her back. She could not have helped but to feel my cock, which rose a bit with the touch. But then she was off and I was left wondering if she even noticed.

After the spring that she turned 22, my wife and the younger kids went west to visit family, but Jess and I stayed behind, both having work to do. We would be home alone for a month until the rest of the family came back. The first week went by quick without much fanfare. We had dinner together one night, and another evening we watched a movie we rented from the video store. She sat on one couch and I on the other.

The next week I thought I'd try something to see what might happen. One afternoon after work, I waited when I got home to change my cloths until Jess came home. We have one bathroom that has a shower, and Jess likes to use the mirror to do her hair. So I waited, and when I knew she would be home, I went up stairs, and when I heard her enter the house I began to undress. The timing was perfect, she walked in, as I stepped out of my shorts and was standing there naked as she entered the room.

She got embarrassed and apologized for walking in, she said she didn't know I was there.

I said it was ok, we are family. But I caught her glance at my body, and she eyed my cock.

That evening not much happened, she went out and I surfed the internet. But I knew I had gotten her attention.

The next evening we were home together. After dinner we sat in the den watching TV. Jess sat at one end of the couch and I at the other. At one point she leaned her back against the side of the couch and put her feet in my lap, and I began to rub them, kneed them. Gently at first, tenderly. I worked the lower calf muscles.

Jess was in shorts and t-shirt. Her soft smooth skin of her legs was amazing to feel.

She smiled at me as I worked her lower legs, even closed her eyes a bit.

As I worked her legs, her feet pushed into my crotch, against my cock, which by now had grown some. My hands moved up her legs to her thighs, massaging gently.

Jess moaned a bit, spread her legs so I could get around her legs.

"That feels good Daddy, right there" she said softly.

I continued to work up her legs, almost to her crotch. With her eyes closed, I looked at her beautiful body laying there on the couch, her breasts, the way they filled out the shirt, her smooth legs, her lovely lips.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jess sat up, her feet still pressed against my crotch, she put her arms around me and gave me a hug.

"I love you daddy," she said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We sat there for a few minutes watching the TV, while her arms around me held me close. I could feel her warm body next to me, her breasts crushed against my arm. I did not move, not wanting this moment to pass.

When the scene ended and the commercial started, Jess turned to look at me, arms still around me.

I looked at her, the feelings of excitement flowed through my body as never before, or certainly not since high school when I just started making out with my high school girlfriend.

Looking to each other's eyes, without a word, our heads moved toward each other, our lips met and we kissed. The kiss lasted for a long time, our tongues touched, lips crushed each other, her hands moved down my body as mine moved around her.

I stroked her back, to her soft blonde hair. We were like two young lovers, in lust.

Without a word, we began to take off each other's cloths. I lifted off her t-shirt, she unbuttoned my shirt, as her hands ran over my chest, tugging on my nipples. I moaned. I removed her bra, it fell to the floor, while my hand caressed her breasts. A perfect size to cup in my hands. I began to tug on her nipples, making them harder, Jess moaned, and then moaned louder.

Our passion rose. We quickly took off our shorts and pants. My cock, so very hard by now, rose to meet her touch.

Jess placed her fingers round my hard cock, stroked it a bit, looking at my cock intently.

My eyes closed with her touch, then opened to see her move her head down to take her tongue and lick around the rim of the hard head. I gasped with her touch. She licked up and down for a while, while my cock grew even harder.

Suddenly she stopped.

"I want to fuck you" she grunted. Jess pushed me down on the couch. She climbed on top of me, one leg over my body, while she lowered herself onto my hard cock.

Her pussy was warm, wet, tight. I could feel every inch as she slowly slid down my shaft, her clit rubbed the base of my cock.

Jess stopped for a second, our eyes locked together. I couldn't believe it, my wildest fantasies were coming true.

Jess began to grind over my cock.

I thrust my hips to meet her movements. Faster we moved our bodies. Fucking harder, grunting, groaning, now very loudly.

My hands reached for her tits, her's for my chest.

"Fuck me" she shouted!

I slammed my cock into her, as her pussy squeezed my cock hard as she rose and fell down my shaft.

"Oh God, I'm cumming," Jess cried out.

Grunting, fucking her faster, I moaned, "Cum with me Jess, fuck my cock!"

This was a wild fuck, hard, fast, passionate. She rode me a bit longer before cuming hard, and collapsing on to my chest, as my cock twitched, came, deep inside her pussy.

We laid there, she on top of me, my arms around her. My hands gently grazed her back, down to her ass, then up to her shoulders, touching her hair.

After a while, Jess opened her eyes, and looked at me. "I've been wanting to do this for years," she said gently.

I nodded, "me too darling."

Jess and I laid on the couch of the better part of an hour, falling asleep, snuggling before we got up, sat beside each other, still naked, arms around each other watching TV.

"Daddy," she said, "we have a few weeks before Mom comes home John and Kate, can we, . . . well, can we enjoy this time together like this more?"

My heart skipped a beat, "Jess," I replied, "I'm so glad that you want to, you are so beautiful, so . . . ah, amazing." And I thought to myself, as the evening faded, "this is going to be a great two weeks."

Nash47
Nash47
2 Followers