Finally

Story Info
A life-long cd finally gets a taste.
1.4k words
4.27
46.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when I was a little kid.

In first grade, we had to put on a show for our parents - we all had to dress in bunny costumes, like the one in "A Christmas Story", and sing "do the bunny hop" on stage.

Even though I was only five, I was mortified - how sissy!! But there was no getting out of it. And to make matters worse, we all had to wear red lipstick!! Oh, no!!

I tried to hide behind other kids - maybe they won't notice. But one of the mothers saw my lips UN-red and grabbed me by the arm. She knelt down and opened her tube of lipstick and gave me a really heavy coat.

I had the strangest feeling - I didn't recognize what it was until years later, but I was actually horny - a kind of tingling in my nuts.

For the next few weeks, I'd sneek into my parents' bedroom, open my mother's purse, and put on a coat of her lipstick. Then, just as suddenly as it started, it stopped.

Years later, when I was in my teens, I went to visit a friend who was house-sitting. I went to use the john and noticed a tube of lipstick on the counter. All those feelings came back as if they happened yesterday. I put on about ten coats of lipstick over the course of the afternoon.

After that, I started to expand my horizons, mostly with my mother's clothes, but also a few things I managed to lift here and there. All this time, I'm totally straight I loved girls - I just enjoyed the feeling of dressing.

Then I married my first wife - a beautiful girl, who loved clothes. Whenever I'd have the apartment to myself, I'd dress up in her stuff, (and she had great stuff - just a little small for me.)

It was about this time that I started thinking to myself "If it feels so great to dress like a girl, I bet it's even kewler to act like a girl".

From then on, whenever I'd dress, I'd fantasize about blowing some guy and eating a big load. Over the next 30 years, it turned into an obsession.

That marriage didn't work out. But my next wife was closer to my size, which was great. I actually looked better in some of her clothes than she did!

For the next 20 years, I slowly amassed a little wardrobe of my own to supplement her stuff. Also, things she didn't have, like a wig and falsies. But my wife wouldn't have understood, so I had to keep everything well-hidden and hardly used.

Somewhere in there, VCR's arrived, and I was able to collect a couple dozen porno movies - ALL of them about cocksucking. I especially liked it when the woman was still dressed, and wore red lipstick. I'd wish I was her. I PRAYED for the chance to have a taste. But just a dream for years.

Then, after a long illness, my wife died. For the first few months, I was a wreck. But as I started to get over things, I realized that there was a silver lining. I was now free to experiment; and, by this time, I was on the net.

I used the net to drastically upgrade all aspects of my wardrobe, makeup, and jewelry. Not exactly Imelda Marcos, but a decent selection of lingerie, dresses, makeup (lots of red, red lipstick), wigs jewelry & shoes.

I also found a cd chat room; after quite a while, I finally met a guy. I didn't give him a picture, of myself, but I described myself as honestly as I could. He was interested in me, but I was shared to death. You never know what kind of nut you're dealing with. But after a few weeks, I got more comfortable with him. Finally, I got up the nerve to meet him. I gave him my address and we set a date, about 9AM.

I got up early that day, showered, shaved extra close, picked out what I was going to wear, then started on my makeup. It must have taken an hour, but I finally got it to where I wanted it.

Then, I got dressed - black bra, panties, and nylons. A knee-length gray dress with long sleeves (as much as I wanted to dress like a slut, I don't have the build for it). But with this dress on, and a little padding in the right places, I really looked pretty good. Shin-high black boots with 3" heels, a shoulder length auburn wig, and pearl earrings and necklace, and I was a ready as I ever would be.

I smoked a joint to calm down, and waited anxiously, looking out the window every few minutes. Finally, he pulled up to the house and got out of his car. As he walked up the stairs, I put on one last heavy coat of my red, red lipstick. When I answered the door, he honestly looked pleased with the way I looked.

He was a nice looking guy. I was glad he was taller than me - made me feel a little more feminine. And, he treated me like a lady, calling me "dear", and giivng me some very, sincere compliments. He said I looked much, much better that he had expected, and that I might be able to pass.

We sat in the living room and chatted for a while; he asked me how I got started, and a related some of what I'm telling you now. But after a while, I said "Look, I'm nervous as all get out, and I can't think about anything but sucking your cock! Can we go upstairs?" Which we did.

We laid on the bed and kissed a little - but I didn't want my makeup to get to smeared up, so I cut it kind of short (surprisingly, I think I, not he, was in control).

I pulled down his pants and shorts to behold an awesome sight - a nice, beautiful, cut cock, about 8" long, not overly thick. It was beautiful.

I must have kissed his cock a hundred times, putting on a fresh coat of lipstick after every few kisses. Pretty soon his whole shaft was red. What could any girl do but lick it clean?

I licked the shaft and head until they were pink and glistening, then I finally took the head of his cock into my mouth. It felt soooo good there.

I swirled my tongue around the head while I gently stroked the shaft. In some ways, I wanted to suck him for a long time. But I'd been waiting 40 years to get a load in my mouth. Five more minutes would have driven me crazy.

I started taking him in deeper and deeper, and I found that if my head was at just the right angle, I could deep-throat him, my lips kssing his groin while his cock was all the way down my throat,

After I while, I just got into a steady in-and-out motion. I could feel him starting to twitch - even though I'd never done this before, I had a pretty good idea of what was coming. (After all, I've got one, too)

I slowed down the pace of my sucking, making sure that the head of his cock was always in my mouth. Sure enough, in just a few seconds, I felt spurt after spurt of hot sticky honey filling my mouth. I kept the head of his cock in my mouth while I milked his cock with my hand. I was in heaven feeling that hot load slushing around.

I opened my mouth to show him the cum, then swallowed it all with a big gulp. Then I just kissed and nibbled at his cock as it started to shrink. He said that was the best blowjob he'd ever had, and I believe him - I certainly put my heart and soul into it.

It was 40 years or so in the making, but it was worth the wait.

Now, we see each other once or twice a year. He's got a wife, and I've got a girlfriend - we're both basically straight. It's just that once in a while, I like to dress like a woman and suck a cock, and once in a while, he likes his cock sucked by a guy dressed like a woman. Works for us!!

I've promised him anal, but I'm a little nervous about it. But if I like it, maybe it'll make another story.