Finally!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But enough was enough, and she sat up, lifted herself up on her knees, shuffled over my hips, and plunged her cunt down on my rod, taking it all the way up inside her slit as she did so. Her body was little more acclimated to my size now, and while it was obvious from the joy on her face that she loved it, she was now in conscious control. For the next half hour, she rode me, using my cock to fuck herself silly. This time I was the one who lay there, practically insensibly, only sometimes having the presence of mind to fuck back as I stared at those awesome tits, an overflowing handful, bouncing up and down like crazy. Her stomach was flat and toned, her nipples so damn thick, like thimbles, her hips wide and round. Her face and body were sweaty, and her cunt was dripping out rivulets of her own cream along with the rivers of my cum that I had deposited inside just a bit earlier. My torso and hips were getting covered with our combined goo as she repeatedly impaled herself on my sword. She came three goddamn times on my shaft, and finally came close to collapse, unable to move her legs any more. It was like she would have fucked herself to death, like it was a drug, and the only thing stopping her was pure physical exhaustion. Luckily, I was almost there too, even after having come a couple times already that evening, and after a few more strokes on my part, I was able to blast off my last orgasm of the night, shooting another couple tablespoons of cum up into her womb. Not as much as before, since I had pretty much exhausted my reserves, but it was still a respectful amount, enough so that when she toppled off me insensibly, it sloshed out of her gapingly-open hole of a cunt with the viscosity of a bottle of motor oil that had been tipped over on its side.

This time we did sleep, the sleep of the truly exhausted and spent, laying there on top of the sheets, legs intertwined like a pretzel, cum all over our bodies and the bed.

When the light shone in the window in the morning, I felt a kick in my side. I saw her kneeling there, on her hands and knees, ass facing me, her thighs crusted with dried white cream, although her genitals were actually still dripping. Without even giving me a chance to slowly come to grips with what we had done, she spoke in a sultry, purring voice—she had a deep, throaty voice like Lauren Bacall—

"Wake up sleepy head. This is your lucky day."

And with that, she pulled her asscheeks apart with two hands.

"In for a penny, in for a pound," she said. I'm not going to have my first real fuck and not go all the way with my other fantasies." Umm, a girl whose fantasy is getting fucked in the ass? Count me in for this chick for the rest of my life!

I had a little morning wood already, and it instantly inflated to dirigible size.

"Are you sure?" I said (hoping against hope that she was).

"John, let me be very explicit—my ass has been craving some cock for about as long as I've been aware you could stick one in it—now get over her and stick that log in my shitter before I change my mind!"

Well, I wasn't going to let her talk shit like that! I hopped right on up behind her, taking a second to admire her amazing posterior. I couldn't even really believe where I was right now. I had lusted after this girl forever—after all girls forever—and had fantasized about what she might look like naked every night (and afternoon and morning) ever since I had met her. I fantasized about what my cock might feel like in her mouth. I fantasized about what her tits were like. I fantasized about what it might feel like to fuck her. But it was only in my most wildly unrealistic masturbatory dreams that I ever thought about fucking her delicious ass. Sure, she had beautiful, sultry bee-stung lips that were basically designed to wrap around a cock. Sure, the way her awesome C-cup tits hung down from her chest right now was a like a study in the aesthetics of curves, something that a million modernist sculptors have spent their lives trying to achieve, delicious nipples hanging off them like stalactites, creating hard, straight counterpoints to the arcs of her breasts. Sure her legs were curvy and toned. Sure her pussy, as I could see right now, was gaping open and wet. But holy fuck, her ass was a fucking masterpiece, a curvy arch of alabaster, an icon of rock-hard flesh where all the lines and curves were brought inescapably together into one point, the way a black hole absorbs gravity, except that this was a brown hole, no less tight or hot of a singularity. Her shit-hole—which is not to downplay the rest of the ass, because it was amazing—was now the focus of my entire self. My eyes were drawn to it like iron shavings to a magnet. And then as I watched, her ass cheeks flexed...her cunt muscles flexed...and then finally her sphincter puckered, just a teeny bit. Oh my god it was hot.

I was going to somehow put my two-inch-thick cock in there if it took me all goddamn day. The marines on D-Day weren't so fired up about their invasion as I was about mine. But I guess I was sitting there admiring a bit too long, because...

"Ok then if you don't want to fuck my asshole, I guess I understand," she said playfully, and started to let her checks come back together, and the teeny pucker in her hole closed up.

"NO!" I yelled. I took hold of my dick, aimed it, and pressed in to her butt. It offered too much resistance, though, and I couldn't get even a bit of the head in at first.

But she was encouraging: "Push harder," she grunted. "My asshole just doesn't know what's good for it. Teach it a lesson!"

I ran my hand quickly under her cunt, wiping up some of last night's cum and rubbing it over her hole, making her body shiver noticeably. I reacquired my newly-lubricated target and pressed harder, and this time her anal ring released a bit. I got in the head, which on my cock is not the thickest part—I'm biggest about halfway down the shaft. All this time, I had been mentally describing her asshole as "vice-like," but I had no idea it was actually going to be like my cock was caught in a woodshop vice! It was like Chinese finger-cuffs, the more I moved, the more I was stuck.

But I perservered, and got in another inch. At this point, her arms collapsed, and she lay face down in the bed, just her ass in the air. I pressed again. Half an inch. I could hear grunting and mumbling from the bed, but I was in another world, and I don't know if I would have heard a fucking marching band going by, I was so focused. I kept pressing forward bit by bit, but now we were at the thickest section of my cock, and I couldn't move forward any more. Half of my cock was now under incredible pressure, and the other half was free as a bird. Her sphincter was like a rubber band wrapped around my cock three times too many, and the pressure there was killing me, so I pulled out a bit, prompting a whine on her part. Then I rammed in again with some real momentum, and this time got in two full extra inches.

I pulled out, and rammed in again, and was rewarded with another inch. God, her asshole was stretched obscenely around my cock—a brown ring that was quickly turning red. How could this small orifice possibly swallow this much tubesteak? But now I had the technique I needed for that last inch, and although I was getting diminishing returns, it was working. In and out, in and out, in and out. And then...I was balls-deep in her shitter. The sounds from below were almost hilarious—a mix of moans, swallowed screams, and exultation. Apparently we had both just reached a fantasy plateau, and were feeling just as much joy as pressure.

I just sat there a second, wallowing in my own ecstasy. My cock was entirely inside the ass of the girl of my dreams. I couldn't see it any more, it was just gone—gone inside a furnace of heat and pressure. This ass of hers should be put to use making diamonds or fossils or something! Her sphincter, at least, was loosening up some—it was no longer like a noose at the base of my cock. It was just the tunnel itself that was tight, and at least that was now evenly distributed along my rod.

Well, enough was enough—time for action. I started my in-and-out rhythm again, except of course this time I wasn't going further in each time, so I decided to see how far I could pull out and still go all the way back in. It was still pretty unyielding—I found that if I went halfway out, I could only get a couple inches back in. So I took it as a challenge. Soon I was up to a three-inch stroke, then after a few minutes I was working a four-inch stroke. Her body was quivering, her thighs unsteady. She started to bead up in sweat, particularly around the valley of her ass cheeks. Five inches, six, seven—I was pulling out to the head, then ramming back in. Holy shit, this was amazing. We had been going at it for about half an hour now, and I was getting close to my limit. Coming three times last night had given me some staying power, because otherwise there was no way I could have lasted in this fantasy-heaven situation. Then she came—she actually came from getting fucked in the ass!

"Grab my tits!" she yelled, and I did, holding on to them like handles, mauling their diamond-like nipples with no subtlety at all, and she came even more, wracked by the orgasm, which translated all the way down to the muscles inside her asshole, and triggered my own detonation of cum. My body practically had a seizure, and I blasted out cum like a volcano, shooting what had to be a pint of white sticky goo up her colon in a two-minute-long volley. We collapsed, and my cock popped out of her tight tube like a cork out of a pop gun. I watched as her ass cheeks and asshole convulsed, actually spewing out my cum in spurts, leaving her rump, cunt, and legs covered in fresh jism.

Holy fuck.

I lay there on my back, staring at the ceiling, my cock slowly going limp, the fire leeching out of it, a slow ooze of sperm seeping from the tip.

She inched herself over and lay on top of me, kissing me deeply, her breasts pushing softly onto my chest. She put her hand down between her legs and scooped up a handful of the cum which had just recently been ejected from her anus, and sucked it off her fingers in a series of slow, sexy, languorous licks.

"I needed that almost as bad as you did," she said. "This ass o' mine, it needed some fuckin'. Next time, we're doing it from the front." And she smiled, eyes lit up like fireworks. It was a brand new day.

12