Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is laying there, flat on her back, spread eagle, secured from moving and wide open for his eyes, hands, or whatever else he has in mind. He walks around to the foot of the bed and just stands there for a moment, looking his fill of her. He walks back around to the head of the bed to pick the flogger back up. Pausing to look into her eyes, letting it register to make sure she is okay. He has already figured out she will not use the words to stop this, but he has to know she is really okay. Finding the reassurance he needs to continue shinning back from her eyes, he carefully brings the flogger down over her bare stomach. She draws in a deep breath, but gives no other indication of trouble so he continues with his mission.

He remains careful, but continues to bring that beaded strands down across her, slowly working it up until he is striking against her breast, aiming so that the beaded tips land directly on her nipples. Other than a sharp indrawn breath, or silent gasp, she doesn't make a sound. He works back down over her ribs, across her stomach, and to her thighs. Watching her carefully for all reactions, he aims so the beads will land against her most sensitive skin and is finally rewarded with a loud gasp as her body jerks. He repeats the same strike again, and then again, making sure to land the easy blows to her clit. She gives a little jerk each time, but won't make another sound. He looks up at her face to see her biting her lower lip, but there are still no signs of distress in her eyes when she looks up at him.

He lays the flogger off to the side and reaches above her head, watching her eyes widen as the crop comes into view. He laughs drawing a growl from her in response. Slowly tracing the tip of the little crop across her check, over her lips, down her throat, up the side of her breast, when she was least expecting it, he gives a little tap flat on top of her nipple, causing her to jerk and bite her lip, but she didn't make a sound. He smiles and continues tracing just the corner of the tip around on her skin, moving over to the other breast, and without even pausing simply raises it up and brings it back down flat on the nipple. Her body jerks again, but still, no sound comes from her. He gives a little chuckle as he traces it down over her ribs, giving a little wiggle on waist to tickle her drawing a giggle out of her.

He brings the tip of the crop down to her vaginal lips, giving light little taps all over the outside, over and over, in a slow rhythm watching her for reaction the whole time. Damn, he thinks to himself, she is a stubborn little bitch! Using the other hand he spreads the lips apart, exposing her clit to continue the light smacks directly on the source. Watching her face after each smack for reaction, watching close to each smack to make sure he doesn't harm her. He doesn't even know why, but at this moment he has a strong need to make her cry out for him. He lays the crop aside, and using his hand to continue slapping her clit, getting a little harder with each smack. Her entire mound is on fire, and he can feel the heat radiating up yet she continues to bite her own lip, even as the tears are rolling down the sides of her face she will not cry out for him to stop.

"My God but you are a stubborn assed brat!" he tells her just before a well placed, hard slap lands on her. She can't stop herself this time and finally screams out "oh fuck, I give! Please, that's enough!" Damn, he thought to himself, even as he was bending over to kiss it all better. Ever so slowly, being gentle, he begins to kiss over every millimeter of the skin he had just abused. He couldn't even figure out for himself why he needed to make her cry out for him to stop, he just knew it was a need of his to find out just how far he could push her. And damn if it wasn't further than he ever thought it would be. He closes in over her clit, using his tongue to soothe away the hurt he caused, flicking back and forth over it, he demands "cum NOW" just as his teeth lightly close over her clit holding it perfectly still while his tongue continues to lash at it.

She screams out as her world flips upside down and inside out. The spasms so strong she is pulling against the bindings as her whole body shivers, she has no control over herself and he takes complete advantage, pulling his mouth from her and coming up over her to slam his cock into her as deep as possible and holding himself there just enjoying the feelings her contracting cunt is giving him. He knows at this moment he is simply along for the ride and loving every minute of it. Just as her body starts to ease off and relax, he starts moving within her. Pulling his cock back out to the tip and pushing back in to the hilt almost moving in slow motion, out then back in, over and over, easing her down, preparing her to fly again.

He picks up speed slowly, still pushing all the way in with each stroke, she is so fucking tight around him, he can't believe it's not hurting her to take him all the way in like she is. She is in heaven and loving the completely filled feeling from him impaling her like he is. She doesn't have much control over her own body, even as her hips are working in complete rhythm with him, pushing out to take every last bit of him inside of her. She knows she is close to shattering again and is wondering how much more she can really take before falling apart. She is already babbling incoherent, half baked thoughts to him, making him chuckle as he watches her face. He knows from the feel of her body and the look in her eyes she is close again.

He picks it up again, starting to pound down into her, he catches her eyes and holds them with his, watching her close and at just that moment he barely whispers to her "cum with me baby" Those words sending her soaring, dragging him along with her this time, as he pushes all way into her body for the final time and holds himself inside as his body erupts, shoting his cum as deep inside of her as possible. They each cry out together for the other one, her body pressing up against him, seeking all the contact she can have to him while still secured to the bed. He doesn't even have the strength to hold himself up at the moment, rolling just enough so that he doesn't collapse on top of her knowing that would hurt her. He just lays there for a moment trying to get his own breath back. Her body is still lost in a world of sensations as she shivers.

He gathers himself enough to reach up and unhook her wrist, finally sitting up to undo the ankle closest to him. Pushing up to reach over her legs unfastening the other leg, his arm brushes between her legs as he falls back down causing her to jerk. She rolls over to her side and curls up into a ball, just laying there completely silent. He rolls over onto his side and without saying anything simply wraps his arms around her pulling her into him, he reaches for the blanket, and carefully covers her over sensitized skin, wrapping her in the blanket and cradling her in his arms. He softly whispers little no meaning words to her, helping her come back down easy. She snuggles against him and he barely catches her slurred whisper "thank you" as they both drift off to a deep sleep.

She starts to stretch just as the first rays of morning sunshine peek thru the window, only to freeze on feeling a body behind her as the memories of the night before come rushing back thru her mind. Well, that would explain the soreness..... She turns her head just enough to see his face without disturbing him. She shifts just slightly and feels his hardness pressing against her ass, oh hell how he can still be hard she doesn't know! Moving carefully she slips out of the arms that held her thru the night and rolls over to simply watch him sleep. Her eyes travel over his face thinking how peaceful he looks in his sleep. The blanket had been pushed down until it was barely left on his hips leaving his chest bare to her eyes and roaming hands.

She can't resist the temptation to reach out and run her fingers over his chest, lightly tracing out nipples, her eyes following right along with her fingers. She is memorizing each detail of his hard body as her finger traces down over his abs, around his belly button causing him to move a little bit. She traces her hand up over his hip, giving the blanket a little push to finish uncovering him to her exploration. Her gaze travels over his hips, her fingers following down his thigh and moving back up to lightly run over his balls. He shifts, rolling over onto his back, giving her full access to his cock. With no conscious thought, her hand moves up to take hold of his semi hard cock as she leans in to swipe the head with her tongue.

She slowly began to suck the head of his cock into her mouth, savoring the feel and taste of him. Gently laying her head on his stomach, using his cock as her personal pacifier, enjoying the feeling of him growing inside her mouth. It's not long before simply sucking the head is not enough for her and she lifts her head beginning to really work at him. She has no clue that he has been awake since he rolled over, and has just been enjoying the attention she has been giving his cock. But just laying there wasn't enough for him once she really starting working at it, he lifts his arm slowly running his hand up her back, making her jump, before gathering a hand full of hair at the back of her head.

"Morning little one" he murmurs to her, she mumbles something back to him never letting his cock out of her mouth. She keeps right on sucking his cock back to full hardness, working her tongue all around him. Since he's already awake, she gives up any pretense of slow and easy and starts working him into the back of her mouth, taking her time before taking him into her throat. Just enjoying the easy pace she had set while he finishes waking up, it doesn't take long at the rate she is moving for him to be wide awake and ready to go. Using the hand tangled in her hair to push her mouth further down his cock until he pushes into her throat. "That's it baby, take it all in" As she is gagging around him, it never occurring to her to fight him, simply going with it. He holds her down for just a moment before using her hair to pull her head back up.

She gasps for a breath even as she is moaning over this fast turn of events, totally loving his complete power and control over her. She also has complete trust and faith that he would do nothing to harm her, freeing herself to simply enjoy what was taking place. Still using the hold on her head, he pushes her down on his cock again, loving the feel of her gagging around him as his cock pushes into her throat. Setting the rhythm that he wants, guiding her mouth up and down with nothing more than pushes and tugs on her hair, he is fast approaching the point of no return. She knows he is close, can feel the pulse running thru his cock as her tongue sweeps along the underside.

He gives a tug to her hair pulling her back up, but as she draws in a breath and tries to go back down on his cock, he gives her hair a hard tug, pulling her head back. She gives a whimper and he is not sure if it's because of his hold on her hair or the loss of toy. He doesn't bother to hold back the laugh which makes her growl as she looks up into his face. "Come here baby girl." The simple statement has her crawling up the bed, straddling his chest to lean down into a searing kiss. He tangles his other hand up into her hair to control her movements as he slips his tongue in and out of her mouth, dueling with hers as she tried to control the kiss, letting her know that wasn't going to fly at all.

"Ride me baby girl, fuck me good and you might get that reward you want" She giggles at him as she pushes her body down his, lining his cock up to enter her. As she starts to push herself onto him, she can't hold back the sharp gasp that escapes, but she still tries to slide his cock into her sore cunt. At that sound of pain from her, his hands immediately leave her hair to grip her hips stopping her movement. "What's wrong baby?" She looks away from his face and tries to wiggle free, but he was having none of that. He pulled one hand from her hip long enough to give her a good swat before gripping it again.

"Look at me now!" he demanded and simply waited for her to comply. She tried to avoid his gaze, finally giving in to the command and looking into his eyes. "What was that for? Don't hide from me, answer" She had tried to look away but he stopped her with nothing more than words. "It's nothing, please, I just need...." As she trails off he surprises her by flipping her onto her back and coming up over her one smooth move. She tries to wiggle out from under him but he puts a fast stop to that with a well aimed slap on her hip. "You will be still and let me see, understand?" She knows she doesn't have a choice now and doesn't move as he sits up between her legs and pulls them apart to check on her.

He can see some bruising and swelling around her clit, leading down. Gently probing with his fingers draws a moan from her that couldn't be mistaken for anything but pleasure. Carefully slipping a finger just barely inside of her he finds her soaked already, surprising him. Pulling the finger from her and sliding it up between the lips to find and lightly stroke her clit. She couldn't stop that growling moan any more than she could stop her hips from arching up into his hand drawing a laugh from him. He presses down flat on her sensitive clit and starts to rub back and forth, up and down. Her shift in breathing, almost panting, along with the animalistic sounds coming from her tells him all he needs to know. She may be sore and achy, but this is still something she wants despite that soreness.

"What do you want baby? Tell me what you want" She shakes her head no, making all sorts of sounds with no actual words coming out. He uses his other hand to push two fingers into her while still working her clit "Say it, you have to say what you want" Her hips keep pushing up at him on their own, still shaking her head back and forth even as her eyes seek his, she can't make herself say the words he wants her to say. He picks up the speed of his fingers, both inside and outside of her. Her motions are beginning to become frantic at this point "Say it you stubborn brat! Just fucking tell me what you want, what you need" he yells at her.

"OH FUCK" she screams at him causing him to chuckle. "Oh God! Fuck you, fuck me, oh god please fuck me! I need you filling me, I need to fucking cum, oh fuck, pleaseeeeeeee say it, please just fucking say it, pulllleezzzzeeeeee" she is crying, babbling, and screaming at him in her frustration and desperation. Chuckling at her even as he orders her "that's it baby, cum now!" She screams out as her entire body locks rigid from the overwhelming sensations assaulting her with his order. He leaves her clit alone but keeps working his fingers in and out of her, forgetting that she was already bruised for the moment riding the orgasm out with her. "cum, give it all to me baby, cum don't stop now, cum"

She cries out again as another round shocks her and her world rocks around her, she reaches out to him, needing to touch him as a center to pull her back. He sees her hand reaching out to him and takes hold of it as he finally starts slowing his motion, letting her ease back down from this unbelievable high. Finally pulling his hand away from her, and moving up beside her he pulls her into her arms, rocking her back and forth as she slowly floats back down. Her body shivers against him, and she gives a sigh of total contentment even as the tears slowly fall from her eyes. She had never experienced anything like that before and was still trying to take it all in.

As she wiggles on his lap, he is reminded that he still has not taken his release. So far he has had her mouth, taken her throat, and possessed her cunt. That leaves one area unexplored.... He wonders to himself for a moment if he is too big to make use of her ass. He reasons with himself that he thought the same thing about her pussy, and that worked out rather well. He knows he will have to move slow are careful to start, but he knows that he has to have her ass. But for now, he simply holds her letting her gather herself back together.

With her breathing returned to normal, she starts to really wiggle against him. Almost like she has read his mind and is intent on egging him on. Catching her off guard he flips her off his lap down flat on her stomach with one arm under her and the other hand on the small of her back. Lifting her hips up off the bed, sliding his hand down to rest between her shoulder blades moving her into the position he wants her in. "Do not move" he tells her as he shifts to reach up on the headboard and grabs his bottle of lubrication. He moves around behind her, and starts by simply rubbing her ass getting her to relax.

He starts working his way in his way in, massaging her skin, and closing in on the only hole left on her that he hasn't taken yet. He spreads some of the lube on his fingers and slowly, taking his time, starts to work one finger into her ass. He keeps kneading her ass checks, working his way down to her thigh and moves around her leg. Just as he starts to add a second finger, he reaches her clit and starts rubbing lightly drawing a deep moan from her. Adding more of the lube to his fingers, he starts pushing back into her ass adding a third finger, going slow, listening for any signs of distress from her.

She is concentrating hard on remaining relaxed knowing what will happen if she doesn't. The care he is taking surprises her in a way, but she knows she should have expected that from him. She rises up just enough to turn her head and look at him. His eyes instantly move to hers searching to make sure she is doing okay, and what he sees there manages to surprise him. "Please fuck me, take my ass. I need you, please just fuck me"

Oh hell, he can't wait any longer. He pulls his hands away from her, and stands up at the side of the bed. He grips her hips and slowly pulls her until she slips off the bed and is standing there beside it, bending over with her chest on the bed, and her ass in the air. Grabbing the bottle he makes sure he is ready, and then he steps up behind her and gripping her hips, lines his cock up to her ass. He slowly starts to push against her, applying just enough pressure waiting for her body to give in and open to him. She is doing her best to stay fully relaxed as he so very slowly starts to push his cock into her ass.

He is so large that her body is stretching so much to allow him in causing her skin to feel a burning heat, she is wondering if he is going to rip her open before he gets all of that wonderful cock in her. Staying relaxed is taking every bit of her concentration, so much so that she is surprised when she feels his body pushing against her realizing that he has managed to fully impale her with his cock and she survived it! Still holding onto her hips he slowly starts to withdraw all the way to the tip pausing for just a second before beginning to push back in again sinking all the way back into her. "Oh fuck, you feel to good baby" pulling back a little faster this time and pushing right back in. He feels her body slowly relaxing to him, accepting this invasion.

He starts picking up his speed, knowing he is not going to last long with how good this feels. The ache is still there, but it's actually starting to feel good to her, she starts pushing back against him, becoming an active participant in this invasion of her ass. Damned if she didn't go and surprise him again! There is no way he is going to set any stamina records this time. He just goes for it, picking up the speed and force with each stroke. It doesn't take long before he is ready to let go, and just as he reaches his peak he shouts out to her "cum now!" As always, all it takes is that command from him to send her flying from the cliff and their worlds rock in unison as they both call out from a pleasure so strong it almost borders on the edge of pain. He pushes as hard and deep into her ass as he possibly can as he begins to cum inside her. She shudders, and is trying to keep herself held up and rapidly losing that battle as her arms begin to collapse.