Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally gathers himself enough to withdraw from her, before grabbing around her waist and pulling her down onto the bed with him. Not even trying to speak yet, just holding her. Holy shit she is full of surprises was his last thought as he drifted off to sleep still pinning her against his body. Oh my God, he's better than I ever imagined was her last thought as she snuggled tighter against him and dozed back off. Laying there wrapped around each other they sleep the remainder of the morning away.

Chad slowly wakes, enjoying the feel of Becca in his arms. He runs over the events of the evening before, trying to figure out exactly how he lost the battle he had waged with himself to stay away from her. He had known all along that she had a case of lust for him, but he knew he wasn't right for her. But oh my hell, she had turned out to be a bundle of nothing but surprises. Talk about fireworks! He still knows he isn't the right one for her, but he is willing to play along and give her what she seems to need from him for now. As long as he keeps his heart safely tucked away for when she realizes he isn't for her and is ready to move on, he will be able to let her go. He gets a feeling that is going to be way easier said than done.

Carefully sliding away from her so he doesn't wake her up, he climbs from the bed feeling all of the muscles used in the last few hours protest. He heads straight for a nice hot shower and shave, hoping to finish before she wakes. He decides to run the oversized tub full of hot water, adding the bubble bath he had bought because the scent reminded him of her. Just as he is coming back into the room she starts moving, seeking him out in her sleep and waking when she doesn't find him. Slowly sitting up and looking around, she spots him standing in the doorway watching her.

He can't hold back the laugh as she blushes, not even realizing that she had pulled the sheet up to cover herself in her shyness. "Oh baby girl, it is way to late to turn off shy on me now. I already know every single intimate detail of your body. He pushes out of the door frame and walks over to bed, leaning down to kiss her before pulling the sheet from her hands and lifting her up. Laughing again at her gasp, he walks into the bathroom giving her an, other quick kiss before gently lowering her into the steaming tub full of bubbles. "Coffee coming right up, you lay there and relax, let the hot water work on those muscles." He walks out leaving her staring after him, alone with her own thoughts.

She does just as he says, more out of shock than thought. She knows she shouldn't be shocked by his care of her now, but she still is. The heat of the water is doing its work, loosening the stiff and sore muscles. She had never even dreamed of something like last night, much less this morning. The intensity of feelings was so far outside of her normal realm, she is still unsure how to deal with that aftermath. He pulled more from her in one night than she has ever felt before in her life. She starts to move and realizes exactly how sore how ass and pussy really are. Images start flashing thru her mind reminding her exactly how they got that way.

Oh hell she can't believe she begged him to fuck her, not only that but she begged him to take her ass! She meant what she said to him about not looking for happily ever after. She doesn't' believe that really exists outside of fairy tales. She isn't even sure she can face him again right now without blushing from memories that will haunt her for the rest of her life. Wow, he actually had her begging! That has never happened to her before. She also realizes that she lied when she said this would not affect their friendship, there is no way it cannot affect it after that absolutely amazing out of this world earth shattering sex.

He comes walking back in just as the water is starting to cool, smiling down at her he reaches for the towel. Holding it up and waiting for her to step from the tub before wrapping it around her. He bends over to kiss her light kiss before picking her up again and walking back into the bedroom with her. The scent of coffee on the air is heavenly to her and she turn her head looking for it only to see a full breakfast tray sitting in the middle of the bed he is heading for to deposit her on. She is sitting there on his bed with nothing but a towel to cover her body, as he picks up the cup of coffee and carefully puts it in her hands before walking around to sit on the other side of the bed facing her.

Sitting there making small talk with each other while he feeds her from the tray, not even beginning to touch on anything that matters at this point. They are just taking thing slow and easy, really working on getting to know each more than anything. For as long as they have been close friends, there is so much they don't know about each other. At one point the towel she was wrapped in slipping showing her chest in the bright light of day causing her to blush. He started laughing at this "Baby, I have already touched, licked, sucked, or fucked every inch of that and you're going to blush over showing your tits" laughing again causing her to blush even more even as she giggles at herself and him.

When they were done eating and put things back to rights, they laid around doing nothing more than talking, holding hands, light kisses, watching a movie. Normal things any other "couple" would do. As it started getting close to dinner time, they were deciding what they wanted to eat. She got this little impish grin on her face as she slid down to the floor in front of him and looking up into his eyes "Feed me please" as she was running her hands up his legs pausing just before she reached his cock. Waiting for his permission to go after what she wanted.

He just looked at her for a moment while thinking to himself, yep nothing but a bag full of surprises with this little one. "it's all yours baby, get what you want" She didn't hesitate as she came up on her knees in front of him and went straight for her goal. She slowly pulls his cock from his shorts, cradling it in her hands for a moment before bending her head and going straight to work. She didn't bother with pretense or games this time, no teasing but diving straight in, wrapping her tongue around the head before lowering her mouth to take him in, sucking down as hard as could before releasing only to repeat over again. He sits there, clenching his hands to keep from burying them in her hair and taking over. He wants to let her do this her way, in her time, but damn it's hard to resist the urge to pull her head down until he is buried as deep in her throat as possible.

Just when he was wondering if she was going to take him deeper, she took a deep breath and all at once pushed her mouth down onto him, pushing straight past the initial gag and not stopping until he was fully in her throat with her face pressed against his body. Fighting her own urge to pull up, gagging the whole while, she holds him there as long as she can before pulling up. She goes back to wrapping her tongue around the head while she gets her breath before plunging back down again and holding. He is really fighting off the need to take over, doing his best to let her have this. It's not long before she is moving herself at a fast face, going up and down pushing his cock in and out of her throat.

She has one thought in her mind, for him to be the one to lose control and feed her him cum. She is surprised at herself over this, knowing her aversion to this any other time with any other person. But at this moment, it is something she desperately needs from him. She can feel the pulsations in his cock and knows that she is about to get her reward. She pushes down on him again, swallowing as he enters her throat, pushing all the way until her face is pressed against him, holding there refusing to come up until he feeds her. He can't take any more, not even trying to hold back, gripping the pillows beside him to keep his hands off her head, he starts to shoot his cum down into her throat. She finally has to pull up, even as he is still cumming as soon as his cock is out of her throat she gasp for a breath and keeps right on swallowing. Not taking him back into her throat but closing her lips around him and sucking for all she is worth, determined to suck every bit of cum out of him as possible.

He is gripping the pillows beside him so hard his knuckles turn white, giving his own animalist groans and grunts as she works his cock like never before. This was something he never would have expected from her knowing her as he did. She started to slow her movement, not sucking as hard, but still not willing to let him go just yet. She looks up into his face, searching in his eyes for what he doesn't know. He is watching her face, seeing his cock between her lips before he looks into her eyes with nothing but approval shinning back from his. She slowly lets his cock slip from between her lips and gives him that damn little impish grin again as she simply says "thank you" before putting his cock back inside his shorts and crawling back up to curl up beside him, laying her head on his lap.

He reaches over and strokes her hair back away from her face. He keeps stroking her hair as they go back to watching the movie like nothing had interrupted them.