Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,455 Followers

He didn't have to ask, she was so far gone she was going to do it whether he'd said anything or not. It didn't take long, this stranger, someone that she'd never actually met in person looking over her shoulder. This person that she'd been sharing naughty erotic e-mails with for months, this stranger that had gotten into her head, that knew secrets she hadn't even told her husband, whispering in her ear "Oh yes, that's so good, isn't it?" as she now openly masturbated herself before him, making herself cum as only her experienced hands could. His fingers felt like fire on her nipples, her need caused her to raise her pelvis, trying to force herself against her own fingers; raising, pushing, her fingers stroking just the right spot until the dam broke, her orgasm flooding across her, an involuntary cry of ecstasy escaping her lips.

She'd never been able to orgasm quietly.

Lynn became aware of his voice, soothing, whispering in her ear as she came down from her orgasm. His hands were once again on her shoulders; she hadn't been aware of him removing them from her breasts. "I have to go now. My phone number is on the card on the seat. Call me when you're off the bus and I'll tell you what to do next." She felt and heard the bus slowing; when she asked him when she was going to meet him again there was no answer. Turning toward the rear door, she was just in time to see the man with the suit from the back of the bus step down and walk away.

*

Thanks to my good friend and confidant for the story idea -- you know who you are.

BenLong
BenLong
1,455 Followers
12