Finally

Story Info
It's time to submit to her Dom.
1.4k words
4.04
13.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've seen each other a few times and talked a fair bit. You who already know what I am compared to the type A, in-control persona I use to deal with other people, you responded to my online ad -- asking if I had fantasies: opening my personal Pandora's box. Although I've known for years that I'm a sub, I've kept any traces of my interest unknown to any partner in the hopes of being "normal." Most men I meet think I am a domme in the bedroom, and get sorely disappointed. I've tried to build some openness around my sexuality and have tried to allude to it to some partners -- but this part of myself which I lock away, doesn't come out easily. It's the trust thing and we've built up to it slowly over the past couple months: thankfully you've been understanding, and mentioned that you weren't looking for a sub to suddenly submit from the first get-go. First a message here, then a few phone calls, I explained my trust issues, and then we met for lunch.

When I came in, you saw I was a bundle of nerves, or an elastic band pushed beyond its tension point about to snap, but once we talked I began to relax a bit more, we had a good time. After we left to go to your car, with your hand squeezing my ass through my jeans, you drove me where I wanted to be dropped off and just when I was about to step out of the car, you grabbed my wrist and kissed me hard, using your other hand to grab the back of my neck, knowing instinctively that this is what I wanted but was unable to tell you as I yielded and let you explore. Today will be different -- I've known you as a friend for a couple years, we've seen other people (and have respected each other's relationship), and we've built our trust between us. I emailed you a few nights ago to say that I was ready to finally make this happen and apologized for any seeming reluctance on my part.

I asked for directions, cheeky as you are you gave me vague ones - that you liked shaved legs but the rest was up to me and to come in as comfortable as I am - you've mentioned a few things here or there. I took a short skirt and a thong, trimmed myself - not knowing if you wanted me bare or not, chose a fruity lotion scent you complimented me on, a pair of thighs, no bra, a pair of heels and my hair in a ponytail. I put on my trench coat and went to our usual meeting place. I did however pack a shirt in my purse just in case if things didn't work out.

I walked into the café and sat outside. I waited for a couple minutes and then got your text that you were running a few minutes late, relieved. Trying to look like I belonged there but miserably failing, I felt too wound up. I decided instead to look at the clouds while paying attention to see if your car was there - I realized that this made me look inattentive, but I was worried I'd be catcalled. I was there for you though and no one else.

You pulled up, walked out of your car, waved me over and opened the door. I hopped into the front seat and then you kissed me the same way when I was leaving you, breaking the kiss off abruptly when you began to drive to your place and leaving me more excited and wet than before. I didn't speak much, but listened to your voice, you talking about the most trivial things, and focusing on the feeling of your hand on my thigh. You sounded excited but I noticed you were glancing to me to gauge my reaction, I kept my eyes on the road ahead of us, not knowing where we were going but aware that the destination was 20 minutes.

You parked to a non-descript location and told me we were here. You opened the door and we walked up the stairs and arrived at your front door, or so I thought. As distracted as I was I kept on walking, you chuckled and then cleared your throat - two words came to mind: "oh, shit." Your eyes twinkled and then you simply said come here.

As soon as I walked in the door, everything changed. I took one step in, you pinned me to the back of the door and again began to kiss me even more forcefully, making me so dizzy wanting air and wanting more of you, while effectively locking the door at the same time. You grabbed my purse and keys and told me to stay put and came back with a plain fabric collar and a leash. Collaring me quickly you then plunged two fingers in my pussy and fingered me until I was on the edge of cumming. You then took off my coat noticing how excited my nipples were, pinched them to make them harder and then bit them - eliciting a gasp. My skirt was then pulled off, with you grabbing my ass again and raking your nails down my thighs. You snapped on the leash and then lead me to a door, and pulled out two cuffs which you had in your pockets and snapped them around my wrists - I then noticed something hanging down while you snapped the cuffs onto the door frame. I was facing the door, my arms stretched up and then you took off my shoes which left me standing on my toes. I felt you cup my pussy, and then heard your whisper asking me if I was okay, I nodded, and then felt a quick slap on my right buttock. I responded quickly saying that I was sorry, sir, that I was okay, and thanked you for your concern. Then you blindfolded me with fabric and left me, maybe for what was two minutes but felt like half an hour.

All of a sudden I felt something cold on my nipples, I jumped (which earned me another spank) and then you traced ice down my chest, over my stomach down my hips and put them in my pussy. You pushed up against me and I felt your hardness on my back, my calves were getting sore, and you started finger fucking me harder, as soon I started to respond you stopped and did the same thing with another ice cube. Just as soon as I started expecting the same routine you stopped and left. Eventually my legs and arms were really starting to get sore, I began to panic and was about to cry out and then felt a cold and wet hand on my back. Then a soft whisper against my ear that it was okay to relax and enjoy.

I felt you unsnap my cuffs, then felt you pick me up and carry me to your bed. You snapped my wrist cuffs on a different corner of your bed and then felt you snap cuffs around my ankles. Then I felt your cock trying to get into my mouth. I just opened my mouth and then you throat fucked me with no warning, I heard your breathing quicken and then I tried sucking you, trying to finally taste your cum. I started to wiggle my fingers to let you know I was about to cum as well, I heard through your clenched teeth to come for you, and then it started, an electric jolt radiating from my pussy, down my thighs to my nipples and down to my toes - as soon as my toes began curling I felt you cum deep inside my throat: too deep to taste but feeling it inside my stomach. I heard your sigh of release and felt you drop to my left side. You kissed me again, this time deep but tenderly - not at a frantic pace. You took off my blindfold, and I blinked back trying to adjust to the light, feeling your fingers tracing the outline of my body. You asked me how I found it, when you started massaging my calves, I said it was fulfilling. You casually mentioned that you were not through with me by a long shot, when you started to spoon against my side and informed me that this was only the beginning...