Finally a Female Who Stood Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee made sure she heard him suck in breath knowing that could excite her.

"If I'm to be warmly welcomed I would love to sleep with you and explore that great body of yours."

"Omigod, I'd worried about how difficult this would be and feared rejection."

"Do you like to fuck Nancy?"

"Oh god yes."

It was the first star-quality body Lee had even been offered and all she said was to try not to mark her. She almost had hysterics because of her nervousness when he replied that his dick only left washable markings.

Lee was surprised she was so tight because she had birthed two kids that were now at elementary school and was astonished when she confessed she rarely received sex these days as her husband had lost interest.

Lee wanted to say how tragic, she'd married the wrong guy, but thought that would simply confirm what Nancy already knew. Anyway Spider's mom had told him when he plowed other married women he should never talk to them about their husband or other family members other than give passive replies if a reply was unavoidable because those women would probably be wallowing in guilt.

On the drive home Nancy asked had he really enjoyed having sex with her.

"Yes it was good."

"Good? What about awesome or fucking fantastic?"

"It was good and you did move a bit and I enjoyed the intimacy. You are a lovely person."

"And?"

"Nancy please, could we leave it there?"

"No and I want you to be frank and honest with me Lee. Was I really that bad?"

"Nancy I'm no authority but I can give you some impressions and say some things that might be useful to you. On the other hand you might ask me to pull the vehicle over so you can screw my neck."

"Take the risk Lee."

Lee sighed and said okay.

"You wear the underclothes of a middle aged woman who's probably severed sexual and even emotional ties with her husband."

"Oh god."

He said, "Perhaps we should stop right now?"

"Don't you dare Lee."

"Okay. At your age you still should be in sexy underwear and god, that bush. At least trim it and you shouldn't be so clinical having sex, even if I was a virtual stranger. Sex is to be enjoyed and if you start off happy and excited it's likely you'll continue on from there and have a real orgasms rather than those faked things you conjured up the four times we did it. You didn't want my fingers in you and when I went to lick your pussy you pushed me away and yelled don't. Jesus Nancy, what a turn off but fortunately you were fairly tight and you squeezed well and so I was able to get off each time."

"I knew you weren't faking," she murmured and then sighed, "I'm a turn off... oh god."

"Yeah and when I ripped off the condom you smothered my dick with a towel when I wanted to experience the joy of squirting over you to enjoy evidence of my manhood and to enjoy seeing you rub it into your tummy and breasts and scooping some into your fingers and... well perhaps not you."

"You mean tasting your cum?"

"At the very least. Better still holding my attention to watch you swallow some. Male cum is not corrosive to the skin and is not poisonous but I acknowledge it's a risk swallowing anyone else's fluids."

"Omigod you are telling my I'm meant to wallow if I wish to generated mutual enjoyment in sex, even at my age? Lee I'm thirty-four years old."

"Yes and to take me along with you and allow yourself to get excited by my attention to sexually stimulate you. Now please think of what your husband must feel if you have gone cold on him like this?"

"Omigod... he's married to a cold bitch who's lost her sexiness."

"Perhaps but who's saying it's lost? I bet it's still there in abeyance."

"Oh Roger darling... Roger is my husband. This guy fucked me several times last night and on the way home told me some home truths about my lack of sexiness but the message was it's okay, it's just in abeyance. I'll try to fix it darling and return to being the woman you used to know."

"That's exactly right but for fuck sake don't mention a word about it to him. Just begin to slowly change and keep the build-up going and then one night shove his head down to your cunt, having lectured yourself not to scream, that you will not poison him and if he does a good job he may go on to feel he's found pussy heaven. I suggest you then tell yourself you are totally responsible for your renaissance and for goodness sake, consider at thirty-four you are only reaching sexual maturity. Stop this fucking nonsense of growing old ahead of your time Nancy."

They drove in silence, Nancy in deep thought until she sighed.

"Lee I do believe you're pushed my button. God you shocked me suggesting I was growing old ahead of my time. Um if I hang my leg over his center console could you finger me without being distracted from driving?"

"Regretfully Nancy I must answer no. Keep that offer for Roger."

She laughed and reached and tousled his unruly curly hair that had lost much of its redness over the years and was now in transition to becoming chestnut but the freckles on his white skin from his Scottish ancestry remained.

Nancy emerged from the executive meeting next Monday and announced Lee was to work as her assistant and she was assuming full responsibility for his practical training. He welcomed that and although they never had sex again she often spoke about sex intimately and she reported on how she was enjoying sex much better these days and that Roger her husband was back at taking a keen interest in her and twice recently he said he loved her.

One morning she came across to Lee and the greeting smile turned into a frown as she whispered, "Roger says he likes my bush trimmed but suggested last night I remove all the hair. Lee tell me what to do."

"He suggested it, so do it. You should be ecstatic about him requesting it. Go into your office now and look up pussy shaving tips on the Internet. Ignore the negative pages written by women who probably have moustaches."

Nancy laughed, grabbed and kissed him in front of everyone in the office at that time. She went away giggling and closed her office door.

Mary returned to her desk alongside Lee and asked, "What was that all about?"

"Oh Nancy was worried thinking how would she know if Roger's libido was peaking now that he was in his late thirties and I said to increase her demands for sex and she'd find her answer, one way or the other."

Mary giggled and said that was great advice.

"Um these days Larry doesn't seem to want sex unless we are in bed. I loved it when he used to grab me in the kitchen or throw me on to the sofa. Do you think he's going off me?"

"Test him. Walk around the house in just a shirt. Wear shorter dress lengths. Bend over in front of him more."

"Oh god what would the neighbors think?"

"Fuck what the neighbors think. Concentrate on what you are doing to make Larry think sex. There's nothing like a flash of leg or tit to give a guy a minor brain explosion. We are built that way."

Lee went home for his 21st birthday and his parents couldn't get over how happy he seemed and that he'd filled out and his mom lamented that his beautiful red hair was dulling.

Spider's mom Gwen Plank invited him over for lunch and it didn't really surprise Lee she was the only one at home. He gave her what she wanted and she was very complimentary, "Some one has been really coaching you."

Not really, Lee had replied. It was just an accumulation of associations with experienced women.

"Will you ever look at a female around your own age?"

"My preference has been for older women but I guess I'm flexible should a convincing younger woman come along."

When Lee left the job to return to college Nancy, his best friend after Spider, gave him a beautiful watch as a personal thank you for helping to make her life so much happier. She then took him into a meeting with her fellow directions, Harvey Winkler and Stewart Haines.

The managing partner, Stewart Haines poured the drinks and said, "We have been pleased, very pleased with your performance Lee and we'd like you to know that."

"Thanks Stewart. I have enjoyed working here and thanks particularly to Nancy it has really giving me the backbone in the preparation of my career in PR."

"I've taken the liberty to contact your principal professor and she says it's very likely you'll graduate in the top three of your class. My partners and I wish you to know we would be interested in offering you more work experience and then hiring you when you graduate."

"Gee that would be great. I reckon I'd feel more comfortable working in the smaller office environment than being lost within a big corporate."

"Good, good. There would be the requirement that you complete your masters online or a composite program with some classroom and fieldwork commitment for which we'd keep you on salary to a maximum of forty hours over the study period."

"That is great news and a really generous offer."

"Good, good."

Harvey said, "It's because we want you here permanently Lee and because we know it's worth looking after you. You already indicate having the best potential of anyone we have on our payroll."

"Gee thanks. You know this is why clients like your guys; it's because you have great attitudes."

* * *

Back at college Lee paired with a Bronwyn Whitlock, whose parents had come to America from England before she was born.

Bron was lively, intelligent but rather lacking in sex appeal, having short mousy hair, very small tits and was rather bony. But they worked well and got drunk together one evening and ended up having sex on someone's lawn but weren't discovered.

"God I'm such a slut," Bron yawned at they walked to Lee's small car.

"Yeah you are."

"Asshole," she giggled. "God that was great. "I've been wasting my time having sex with some of those other guys who've hit on me."

"Thanks."

"You are welcome."

She hiccupped and said, "Are you aware my mother is a slut?"

"That's difficult for me to judge since I've not met your parents."

"Oh, with all that rum I've not thinking straight. I won't mind if she hits on you and you fuck her."

"It's easy to see you are doing liberal studies."

Bron fell over laughing and Lee had to pick her up.

"God I'm falling asleep."

"Come on Bren I'll get you into the car and then stay awake till I'll get you to your dorm. It's less than five minutes away."

"I would prefer to be sick in your bed."

"Okay."

"You really are a great guy Lee," Bron said, passing out.

Three girls in a Silverado 4-cab stopped.

Lee recognized the driver, Lorraine Cave.

"Need us to take Bron home Lee?"

"Yeah that would be great. Um she's not... um..."

"Cleaned up after sex? That's okay. I'll attend to her."

"Thanks Lorraine. I can't believe she's passed out. She only had four rums."

"Bron rarely drinks buddy. You should have read the early signs although you look a little under the weather yourself. Drive him home in his car Chris."

"Oh no I can't..."

"You're drunk Lee and please don't maul Christine."

"God I'm amazed that you guys can be so charitable to a skunk like me."

"Stop the bullshit Lee. You are one of the better guys around. Bye and remember what I said about mauling?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Is it okay for me to stay the night with you Lee?" Christine asked. "After sipping wine and talking only to females all night I'm ready to be mauled."

Huh?

"Or are you out of ammo after attending to Bron?"

Huh?

From that night Bron considered herself Lee's girl and he had no problem with that. She was okay but if he felt like a really good work out he'd call Chris who usually could accommodate him. She had a keen boyfriend.

Lee would often look at Lorraine Cave who was a good looking blonde with a sensational body but she was a little aloof and was studying for a master's in hospital administration and that was of no interest to Lee. However he did have coffee with his once and she asked candidly, "How are you able to have sex with Chris without her boyfriend or without Bron apparently knowing?"

"I recall saying to you one night when you saved me from embarrassment with Bron that I was a skunk. I do it by stealth and keeping my mouth shut."

"God is it that simple?"

"Perhaps it is an art, I really don't know. Um I haven't got to you yet have I?"

Lorraine spluttered into her coffee cup and dabbing her lips laughed and said, "God you'd be lucky."

Lee stupidly without analyzing that comment, took it as a rebuff without considering it could be a quip to hide her embarrassment.

Bron's parents had a stopover on their way to a medical conference, her father being a radiologist and Bron spent that Thursday with them. She called Lee and said he was invited to join them at the hotel for drinks and dinner.

"Mom is keen to meet you, saying I've never had a boyfriend last as long as you. I explained it was a matter of convenience because I'm paired with you on study projects so we tend to kick around together."

"So she knows it's only casual?"

"Yes I thought you'd like that point made."

"Thanks but I do enjoy your company."

Bron sighed and said she'd explained that to them.

"Thanks, I wouldn't be accepting the information if they had the impression I exploit you for sex."

* * *

Bron's dad Charles was pale and gaunt, with long hair and looked very English. Danielle her mom was tall, lean and elegant with tits just the right size for her body. She had dark and attractively done hair and was great looking for a 43-year old. In fact she appeared more continental European than English and didn't look or sound American at all. Lee learned later Danielle's mother was French, hence the slight accent because Danielle was bi-lingual and had received most of her education in France. She no longer worked but had been a university lecturer in French studies.

Charles was openly friendly and as Bron brought Lee to them stuck out his hand and said, "You're a great looking guy."

"Thank you sir. It is very nice to meet you," Lee said, thinking that sounded like an English greeting, forgetting the parents had lived in America for the past twenty-three years.

"This is Bronwyn's mother Danielle."

"Oh how lovely to meet you Lee. Please call me Danni," she said, turning a cheek, and so he kissed that, and she turned the other cheek, and he kissed that, and she turned the original cheek and he kissed that.

"Bravo has Bronwyn schooled you?"

"About what?"

Bron said, "I haven't told him about Continental kissing mom and he doesn't know you are half French and totally French intellectually."

"Oh then well done Lee."

"It wasn't difficult. I've seen cheek kissing in movies."

The evening went well expect Lee almost jumped a foot at dinner when Danni, sitting opposite him, lifted her foot and placed the heel of her shoe in the middle of his crotch.

As Bron and Lee were leaving, Danni kissed him full on the mouth and said he was come and visit them with Bron.

Four weeks later Danni called him.

"Hi I'm in town staying at the same hotel. Come and have dinner with me but don't mention anything about this to Bronwyn."

"Sorry Danni, I can't," Lee said, cutting the call. It wasn't the first time he'd turned down an opportunity for sex with an older women and mom, but it was a first to turn down such a most promising prospective fuck. He felt he couldn't do that to Bron

Lee never saw Bron after graduation. Their parents joined them for dinner that evening and Christine and Lorraine and their parents were at the same table and they really had a great night.

* * *

Lee resumed working with the PR firm Winkler, Haines and Scott on a three-year contract and enrolled to study for a master's in PR online, a study program that would increase his knowledge in legal and ethical issues confronted by PR practitioners, and the analytic and creative skills necessary to excel in the profession as well as opportunities to analyze the effects of various strategies and practices in the workplace. (He soon could repeat that mouthful off by heart and it was the answer required in one of the final exam questions).

Nancy was overjoyed at having him back at the office and they went out for lunch and then to a motel. Lee had been surprised by the offer to have sex and perhaps should have said no but as Nancy said ruefully after he'd given her bald pussy a real pounding she'd surprised herself that she'd wanted him so much.

"We mustn't allow this to happen again," she said. Lee agreed but it appeared neither appeared convinced that agreement would hold.

Lee had secured a large apartment over two stores in a suburban part of the city and had views overlooking the river and across that to parkland. It was furnished beautifully and was really two large for one person but he decided to hold off advertising for someone to share the space. The rental was not exorbitant.

Two months later he was having lunch alone at a café when he recognized a woman carrying a tray and looking for a free table.

He stood and called, Mrs Cave over here."

"Oh hi Lee," said Lorraine Cave's mother. "This is a surprise."

"I've been working here in the city for two months," Lee said, seating her. "I worked here all last summer for a PR firm Winkler, Haines and Scott and now work with them permanently."

"Good heavens, Stewart Haines' parents have the ranch along our northern boundary. I remember the excitement of his parents when they went off to his graduation oh, more than ten years ago. He's a very lovely man."

They chatted and Eve said, "Are you aware Lorraine works here in Lambton?"

"No," Lee said in surprise.

"Yes she comes home at weekends. She's deputy to the patient services administrator at Lambton General Hospital."

"Omigod. Now that's a really big surprise. Look do you mind giving this card to her and..."

"No you call her. Here's her number. She stays at a rooming house and says she is bored mindless at nights because she only knows hospital people. She would welcome going out with you for a drink or a movie or whatever you young people do these days."

"It may shock you to know what we do these days Eve."

"Yes well looking at you that doesn't surprise me and I know she is missing that kind of attention from college."

"What she doesn't have a boyfriend?"

"No although guys hang about with her at weekends when she's up at the ranch she hasn't met anyone she likes."

"God I thought there would be a stampede of guys here in Lambton trying to date her."

"Well as you probably know Lorraine doesn't flaunt herself. In fact she is difficult to get to know I believe."

Returning to the office Lee called Lorraine.

"His it's Lee Briggs."

"Oh hi. Lovely to hear from you. How did you get my number?"

"I've just lunched with your mom."

"What you are here in Lambton?"

"Yes I've been here for the past two months. I'm with Winkler, Haines and Scott."

"Omigod this is an even bigger surprise. Um Stewart Haines grew up on a ranch next to us but I only knew him casually because he's about twelve years my senior."

"Yes small world isn't it? Eve said you are bored stiff socially and are eager to have sex."

"Did she now," Lorraine said stiffly.

"Actually she said you were bored socially. May I take you out for dinner tonight?"

"Are you sure my mother didn't say that I'm not having sex. It know my mother and..."

"Not a word in that direction Lorraine," Lee lied.

"Well if it's only for dinner yes. I would like to catch up with you."

They arranged to meet at the Pearl Chinese Restaurant.

Lee arrived early and stood to greet Lorraine when she was shown to the table. They kissed on the lips, gently.

She said encouragingly, "I'm so happy to see you again."

"You look lovelier than I remember."

She looked at him suspiciously and he added, "And I have a good memory."