Finally a Female Who Stood Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made her smother a giggle and that was promising.

Alas was they were leaving the restaurant she said, "I must go. Good night and it was so lovely seeing you again."

He wanted to say what no sex, but instead said would they date again and she said she thought so and looked a mite disappointed when he failed to set up a new date.

As soon as Lee arrived home he called Eve.

"Lee have you any idea what time it is?"

"Sure just after 11:00."

"But we are country people," she protested.

"What does that mean you run on different time?"

She sighed and said it meant they got up earlier than city folk, er mainly. "It doesn't matter. What do you want and please don't say sex."

Lee laughed and said, "Was that a joke?

"Yes."

"Is your husband listening?"

"I'm not sure."

"Jeeze I'm sorry Eve. I called to say I took Lorraine out to dinner this evening and we had a lovely time. I really like her Eve. I need you to know that and I believe she went home very happy."

"Did you have sex?"

"No I don't believe it was available."

"Then how can you be happy? Guys always want it."

"Because for once in my life I'm marking time. I'm calling to ask if you get the chance could you put in a word or two in my favor... um without making Lorraine suspicious that you are in my camp."

"Oh I see. Your thinking is if my daughter knows I approve of you then she'll allow you to seduce her quicker than allowing nature to take its course?"

"Er something like that although I hadn't actually planned to ask for an endorsement, however thinly veiled. I called to let you know we have had a date and to thank you for opening the line of communication for me. Meeting you was a minor miracle Eve. Good night and sleep happily."

Eve put the phone down and said, "Well I never."

"Who the hell was that?" Charles grumbled. "From the one-sided conversation I heard it sounded like the guy wanted to seduce you as well as our daughter."

"I guess you could be right Charles but unfortunately he was calling only to say he'd dated Lorraine tonight and wished to thank me, thinking I'd still but up at this time of night, preparing to go to bed for sex."

"But you don't particularly like sex these days?"

"And who is your wildly inaccurate informant Charles?"

"Eh?"

"Never mind. That was Lee Briggs that nice guy we met at Lorraine's graduation dinner and I told you about over dinner tonight that I unexpectedly had lunch with him today. He was calling to thank me and to advise he'd just got home after taking Lorraine for dinner."

"Well he must be hot if she accepted a date as soon as he called her?"

"That was exactly my thought darling. Now should we see if we can get this important piece of you up and hard?"

"Yeah sure. I think you are now of the opinion that those two will marry?"

"You are rather clever at times Charles Cave. Oooh here we go. Do you mind if I work to get it stiffer?"

"Do I mind? Woman are you crazy? I always knew that Lorraine would finally find a guy who looked more than a perfect match for her."

Eve licked down the still wrinkled part-erection. "Actually it's probably the case of young Lee believing he's found his perfect match."

* * *

Lee was pacing his big workroom, in reality the lounge with the lounge furniture how stored in the third bedroom, looking out into darkness with Eminem's 'Recovery' album playing behind him. He couldn't believe he was so uptight over a female. What if she didn't really care; she liked him but did she really care for him?

He groaned and his phone went and he flipped it open, checked who was calling and said, "Hi Lorraine" and cracked into a big smile when she said hi. He hadn't expected her to call, he really hadn't... and she had. She must care!

"I'm so on edge, this is not like me. I felt the need to call someone and hoped you wouldn't mind. It was far too late to call mom because they're country folk and go to bed not long after sundown."

"On edge eh?"

"Yes I feel I sounded a little brusque when leaving you tonight."

"I hadn't noticed," Lee lied.

"I'm worried that you may have gone home thinking what a cold bitch."

"Me think that? I think you are a real honey, warm and charming and a real credit to the womanhood of this county and I expect you must get a little horny at times."

"Really? So you were expecting a grope or something much more?"

"No Lorraine but being optimistic I did stuff my pockets with twenty-three condoms."

She laughed and said he was funny. "The truth now, were you packing any?"

"Yeah a three-pack. And you?"

"I was packing a couple. I usually do. It's just one of the essentials like tissues and lipstick and a comb."

"Lorraine do you fuck? I'm in the dark about this."

"That's Eminem playing in the background?"

"Yes so you like Slim Shady?"

"Yes and despite what you may have heard at college I do like to fuck."

"That's good news because I have two other of his albums. Great news that you like sex. We do appear to have a great deal in common. We must have sex with this album playing."

"I'd like that. When?"

"Oh sometime. There's no immediate rush is there?"

"I suppose not."

"Then say goodnight and go to bed and dream. Then I want you here tomorrow at 8:00 with your two condoms. Right?"

"Right. I'd like that."

"Stay the night if you wish."

"If I do that you might found difficulty getting rid of me."

"There's one thing you mightn't know about me Lorraine and that is I'm very accommodating and if you like this set up and say so you'll be invited to share it."

"That sounds lovely," Lorraine said a little breathlessly. "Your address please."

THE END