Finally a Real Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

"You always give the best fucking of my life. Every time is better than the last." He complements, opening the door to the lobby of the hotel. She stops in her tracks, instead of stepping through the door. She swings him around into her arms, looks into his eyes – Bill sees that they are glazed over with emotion – and she says very softly, "I love you. I love you with all my heart and soul. All I want to do is please you in any way I can. Tonight I'm going to fuck you like never before." Without letting him answer, she pulls his head to hers, kissing him with a long deep thrust of her tongue. Her other hand palms his cock again and her fingers grasp his balls to emphasize her passion.

Breaking the kiss, she looks into his eyes again as a tear of her infatuation slowly streaks down over her cheek. "I love you too." Bill answers, "Right from the first."

"I know." Angel smiles, slowly turns and steps inside.

Clutching to each other, they move to the open elevator. Once inside, Bill hits the third floor button, quickly turns around, pinning Angel to the wall. He kisses her with his own show of passion. His tongue strikes deep into her mouth and searches this corner and that, as he rubs his cock hard into her belly. Angel's tongue works against his as they twirl around in her mouth. Her hands wrap around his head, her fingers winding through his hair as she tries to pull his head even tighter to her wanting lips. Bill's hands are up under her blouse and camisole. Her hardening nipples swell into the palms of his hands as his fingers squeeze into her firm flesh.

If she was hot before, this kiss and mauling turns her up yet another notch. The feelings in her tummy, she has not felt since she was a teenager in the back seat of her newest boyfriend's car. And this light-headedness and weakness in her knees, this is something totally new. His cock feels so big and the dry humping is rubbing just the right spot. God! If he took me right here in the elevator, I wouldn't try to stop him – maybe I aught to ask him to. Hell, maybe I aught to take him. She thought, as the elevator stopped, bell rang and the doors slowly slid open.

Breaking the kiss, Angel kept Bill from turning around by pulling his cheek back to face her, informing him, "It's only the second floor." Tilting her head to one side, she tries to give back as much as he had just given her.

Another couple steps in, clearing their throats to indicate their presence and uncomfortability. Not only do Angel and Bill ignore them, they are so wrapped up in each other they are not even aware of there presence.

The elevator stops the second time. Angel and Bill slowly waltz out of the car, still embracing each other, still fighting with their tongues for the possession of the others mouth. They roll down the hallway, kissing and grabbing each other in a frantic display of lust. At the door, Bill breaks the kiss and fishes for the key in his pocket.

Angel is so wired she can no longer wait. She grabs his bulge with one hand and his belt buckle with the other. Still fumbling for the keys, he kisses her again. Angel gets the belt undone, expertly unfastens the pants and pulls the zipper down. Her hands work quickly into the underwear and grab his cock. The sensation of finally feeling his flesh causes Angel to moan into his mouth. Unable to wait any longer, she breaks the kiss, drops to her knees, taking the whole length of his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat.

Bill pulls the room key from his pocket, letting it just hang from his hand as Angel's lips overwhelm him completely. He just leans back against the wall, forgetting they are in a public hallway. Her lips work their usual magic, the bottom one pushing hard against the base of his cock, pulling up along the entire length of the bulge. When it reaches that sensitive spot underneath the rim of the helmet, she wiggles that lip sending wonderful sensations through the pit of his stomach and hard into the base of his rectum.

Angel is mesmerized by his cock's hardness and strength. She adores the feeling of the silky smooth skin against her lips. It feels so different from any other part of his body. Lowering her lips just slightly, she wiggles her tongue quickly against that sensitive spot, just under the lip of the crown; and is immediately rewarded with an involuntary spasm of his cock against the roof of her mouth. Having that kind of power over him turns her on even more; and in response, her lips drive down the length of his cock to meet her fingers wrapped around its base. She quickly pulls up again and continues to bounce up and down the length of his cock as quickly as she can. After about five strokes, she halts and tickles that spot again with her tongue, once more spontaneously inducing his cock to jerk in her mouth. She repeats the process several more times. She looks up at him leaning against the wall, his head back, slowly rocking to one side and then the other, his eyes closed tight.

Bill is in a daze. He has forgotten that they are still in the hallway, in view of anyone who might leave their room. The sensations are tremendous – her lips and tongue working and hitting all the right spots. Those soft lips feel magnificent around his throbbing tool. Deep in his balls, he can feel his load being coaxed as his testicles tighten in response to her sensually perfect ministrations.

All of Angels senses add to her excitement and desire. Her eyes can see the power she has over him - that he is totally at her mercy. Her ears hear the reinforcement of that fact as he moans his satisfaction. Her nose can smell the sexual aromas exuding from both of them. Her tongue can taste the wonderful manly flavor oozing from the end of his cock, while her fingers feel the hardness and strength that is totally in her control as they work the base of his cock.

His hand caresses her hair and lightly pulls her head down on his cock. He is barely able to constrain himself from grabbing her head and really forcing his cock down her throat, to take her a just fuck her face. Instead, he thrusts slightly into her mouth every time she sucks him in. Overwhelmed, he moans his pleasure louder.

Angel's other hand works frantically under her skirt. The base of her palm rests and rubs against her clitoral area, while two fingers drive easily and deeply into her juicy wet cunt. She moans around his cock and closing her eyes, she pumps her head up and down his shaft as fast as she can. Her lips tighten, and on the up stroke she makes sure, she runs them over the lip of his crown. She works it as fast and as hard as she can, wanting him fill her mouth with his love juices, wanting to take him all the way and drain him of every once of power he has.

The elevator bell rings, bringing Bill out of his trance. By the time doors slide open, he has transferred the keys from his left hand to his right, surprisingly it slips right into the slot. He opens the door, grabs Angel by the shoulders to help her in, stumbles and they both role into the room, laughing.

Pulling their legs in, the door closes automatically, as they try to get back into each other's arms. Unfortunately, the spell is broken, the moment of intense pleasure and need for both of them temporarily gone. Bill moves to his feet and helps Angel to hers, both still giggling a little. He draws her into his arms, kissing her hard with all the tongue he can stretch.

Her passion reignites instantly, her tongue also stretching as far as she can into his mouth. Her need expands exponentially as her hand searches for his cock. Finding it, she squeezes and pulls on it, relishing in its firmness and imagining how great it is going to feel, deep in her pussy.

Breaking the kiss, she leans her head back, looks him straight in the eye, her eyes sparkling with infatuation, and says, "Bill, take me. I need you in me – right now!"

Bill grabs the hem of her blouse and camisole and quickly pulls them over her head. Angel shakes her head to straighten her hair and begs, "Take me! Take me hard! Rape me!" Still holding his cock she pulls him toward her as she backs toward the bed.

When the bed touches her calves, she let's go of him and tosses herself back onto the bed. Landing with a bounce she spreads her legs wide and to the sides. Angel pulls up her skirt to expose herself completely to him. He stares down at her in awe, his cock bobbing every so often with an involuntary contraction. She shoves two fingers deep into her gash, licks her lips in a slow sensual knowing lick and says, "Come on, give it to me. Give it to me now!"

Bill crawls onto the bed between her thighs. Reaching between them Angel grabs his cock again and guides to the entrance she needs filled. Without hesitation, he slides forward, his cock driving all the way in to the hilt. Angel gasps in response, exhaling all her breath. Bill lies out across her, forcing any remaining air out of her lungs. Her eyes close, she gasps for a breath and searches for his lips. Finding them, they kiss and kiss and kiss. Their tongues work in each other's mouths and the passion and need build even higher.

Kissing and kissing on, they just lie there with his cock driven in as deep as it can go. Pelvic mound pressing hard against pelvic mound, they kiss and enjoy the moment and new sin-sations. Angel loves the feeling of being totally stretched and her pussy being filled to capacity. It never fails to amaze her that a cock just a little larger than she is use to, can stretch her pussy so completely and deeply. She moans into his mouth to let him know how wonderful that big cock of his feels.

Angel milks his cock by squeezing her pussy muscles around it. She knows he loves that feeling and is rewarded immediately with Bill's muffled moans into her mouth. Finally breaking the kiss, Bill rises up on his arms and compliments, "Your pussy feel soooo good. You're so tight. And when you squeeze me like that, it just drives me wild."

"I know." She smiles up at him. "That's why I do it."

"It feels like you are trying to pull me in even deeper."

"I would if I could, but I think you're in as deep as my pussy goes."

I wish my cock was a couple of inches longer," Bill supposes, pushing into her even harder as if that would give him some more depth, "so I could reach to very end of your pussy."

"Sweetie, I think you are there." Angel assures him, "When you're slamming into me I'm sure I can feel it hit my cervix. Speaking of which," pausing, "wouldn't you like to give me a good fucking now. I mean a really good, hard fucking. I really need you to take me. Take me hard. I want to be raped."

Bill lowers himself again kissing her, his tongue driving deeply into her mouth as he slowly withdraws his cock. He loves the feeling of the rough walls of her pussy dragging along the sides of his cock. When only the head of his cock remains inside her, he rises again on his arms. Smiling down at her, he waits, watching her smiling back in anticipation. Bill slowly licks his lips in an attempt to be seductive.

Angel waits in frustration. She wants that cock in her again and she wants it right now. Why is he teasing me like this. Doesn't he know how much I need it. Come on! Come on! Screw me! She screams in her mind and finally squeezes her eyes shut to shout, "Just fuck me! Fuck me you bastard! My lovely, cunt fucking bastard." She opens her eyes and smiles sheepishly up at him as she softly adds the last comment.

Immediately, she involuntarily slams those sparkling eyes shut again in response to Bill's hard thrust. His entire length races down the tunnel of her passion and she can feel its head hit solidly and wonderfully into the entrance to her womb, taking her breath away. She gasps, and although a little late, she thrusts up in an attempt to get even more of him.

Bill withdraws immediately, he wants to halt and tease her still more, but he desires her just as much as she wants his cock slamming into her. Unable to withstand the desire any longer, Bill thrusts deep and without hesitation back into her just as hard as before. Angel gasps in response as his pelvic mound crashes into hers, hitting and bouncing on her clit good and hard, just the way she likes it. Without vacillating, Bill extracts himself until the head is just barely inside her lovely petals and slams home again. Again and again he fucks her pussy with increasing force and speed.

"Oh God.... Yes, Bill... that's the way... I like it.... Fuck me, Babe!... Fuck me... good... and hard...." Angel moans, opening her eyes just slightly to look up at his grinning face. This is what she had been waiting for all evening – his hard cock slamming into her with no chance of relief. She wanted him to use her and use her hard. It pleased her to please him like this. When he fucked her hard and long like this, she always had her best orgasms. Oh, God, yes! You fuck me so damn good...You fuck me like no other man can... Never have I been fucked so good.

Bill, just keeps pounding. He knows her wants and her deepest desires. He knows she gets the hottest when she feels she is being ravaged, almost as though she is being raped, taken as if he could care less whether he pleases her or not. He knows the best he can do for her is to fuck her as hard, as fast, and as long as he could.

Angel thrusts up as hard as she can to meet every soul-shaking stroke. She is completely ecstatic with all the stimuli wreaking havoc throughout her body. On each out stroke, Bill pulls up so his cock drags across her clit. The stimulation sends electric like shocks to a spot deep inside her rectum – a spot, that seems to control her orgasm – a spot, that moves closer and closer to her pussy as her orgasm builds toward release. The pounding of his pelvic mound against hers, shakes her body, forcing her breasts to fly down as her body rocks up. The sensation of her rolling breasts adds to the stimulation, effecting those tingling sensations in her tummy. The head of his cock rolling across her G-spot on each inward stoke sends pulses of energy shooting up into her body, adding to the orgasm already building in that focal spot deep between the end of her vaginal canal and her rectum.

Bill looks down, watching her breasts bounce in response to his hard thrusting action. Each hard attack thrusts her body towards the head of the bed, as her breasts respond by stretching down in the opposite direction. As Bill pulls out the elasticity of her flesh catches up with the thrust and rolls her breasts back towards her chin as her body returns to its original location on the bed to await the immediate forthcoming of the next assault. The sight of those rolling breasts cause his cock to swell even harder and the sensitivity under the helmet to increase – it is a real turn-on that he enjoys immensely every time he fucks her.

This is the last thing of Angel's awareness. All she concerns herself with is the wonderful feelings shooting through her body all caused by the magnificently fucking tool in her cunt. Every once in a while she looks up into his face, seeing him gazing down at her as he fucks away, she wonders, What are you thinking? Do you have any idea what you are doing to me? You look like you are enjoying yourself as much as I'm enjoying that fantastic hard cock of yours. Come on you fucking bastard. Fuck my cunt! Take me like a whore! Oh God! You have no idea how good you feel.

Bill, fucks and fucks as hard and as fast as he can. Just hoping he can make her cum before he tires out or cums himself. He knows she can take more than he can ever provide, but prays his strength will last long enough to get her off. Then I can go down on her and keep her orgasm going while I rest and then I can fuck her all over again.

"Oh God, Babe!" she yells aloud. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me with that bastard cock of yours.... You fuck... me so good!... Harder baby!... Give it to me!... I'm getting so hot!... Fuck me!" The tip of his cock continues to rub across her G-spot on each inward thrust, sending jolts of excitement up through her insides to mix with the butterflies already dancing in her tummy. The hit from the head of his cock against her cervix gives her sensations she has never felt before. And the length of his cock drags across her clit on the way out, bringing her closer and closer to her climax.

"Oh, Fuck me.... Fuck me.... Fuck me.... Fuck me." She moans on and on, her climax building and building. Each long, hard, fast stroke hits all her sensitive zones – G-spot, cervix and clit. Oh, God I'm almost there. Just a little harder. She grabs his shoulders and thrusts up to meet his attack. Once, twice and on the third – Yes. Yes. Oh, God yes – and the waves of her orgasm begin to flow through her entire body.

Bill fucks on even harder, feeling her response and hearing her gasp, "Oh!... Oh!... Oh!... Oh, God!... Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, God!... Yessssss!... I'm Cummm... Cummm... Cummmmmminggg!"

The sensations totally engulf her. She sees stars; her mind is whirling, totally dizzy; spasms rock her; her cunt is boiling; her tummy convulses and her toes tingle.

Each spasm squeezes Bill cock and now he can feel his own orgasm cumming. Quickly, before it is to late he pulls out, crawls down between her legs and quickly whips his tongue across her click to keep her orgasm going as long as possible.

"No!... No!... Too much!... I can't... take it!... No more!..." she yells, while trying to push his head away. At the same time she brings her thighs up squeezing his head between them and rolls first to one side and then the other, trying to through him off.

Bill just grabs her hips and pulls himself tighter into her snatch, sucking and licking the hard little nub as fast as he can. He has taken her here before and loves to hear her squeal, loves to hear her beg him to stop, knowing all along that she loves it as much as she can't stand it. She has told him so, otherwise he would not keep it up. Besides she hasn't called out "Cat" their secret word that means, stop for real; allowing them to yell all kinds of negative words to heighten the moment, without it really making the other person stop.

She continues to roll and tries to push his head away and as relentlessly Bill holds on and continues to eat her. Her orgasm diminishes slightly, the peaks not quite as high and a little further apart, but still very intense and overwhelming. "Oh God!... Stop!... Please stop!..." she screams during one of the breaks between a couple of peaks. "Come on... back... up here!... and fuck me!... Fuck me again!"

Bill, his cock back under control again, quickly climbs back up on her. Angel's hands are down between their legs reaching for his cock. She grabs it and pulls it directly to the entrance to her pussy. She forces its head between her wet lips and Bill just drives it the rest of the way home, sinking his cock deep into her pussy and slamming his pelvic mound hard against hers. Without the slightest hesitation, he pulls back out again about half way and slams it in again and again and again a little faster with each stroke.

Angel loves the renewed sensations of its head running across her G-spot again and within seconds another round of spasms is coursing through her body. She arches her back to meet his thrusts and in response to each seizure. Bill looks down and watches the contortions of her face with pride. She bites her lower lip and begins to roll her head and then jerk it from side to side as the intensity of the spasms increase.

Bill fucks harder and faster, trying to give her everything he possibly has. He knows she is cumming hard and he loves to watch and keep it going as long as possible. Angel grabs his shoulders and pulls him down to her, using the grip to give herself leverage to thrust up to meet each driving plunge of his cock.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers